Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

She Is Still In Ss2 And She Want's To Get Married, What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Still In Ss2 And She Want's To Get Married, What Should I Do? (1896 Views)

Lady Marries Her Ex-corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (photos) / Have You Been Engaged, And Later Didn't Get Married? What Actually Went Wrong? / Lady Marries Her Ex-Corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Still In Ss2 And She Want's To Get Married, What Should I Do? by christianzest: 4:10pm On Jan 30, 2020
Hello Guys,

pls advice is needed,
''from a friend - to me''
''i have this girl am dating, we live in the same street and we so much love each other even though the parents dont like me cause i have tattos, ive proposed to her and she said yes and she wants me to get married to her before she finish secondary school, she is currently in ss2, am kind of confused, if its to me definitely i really want t get married to her asap but am just scared people might condemn our marriage''...

advice pls
Re: She Is Still In Ss2 And She Want's To Get Married, What Should I Do? by donstan18: 4:12pm On Jan 30, 2020
Have you been sleeping with her?

2 Likes

Re: She Is Still In Ss2 And She Want's To Get Married, What Should I Do? by ebube10: 4:16pm On Jan 30, 2020
U forgot to tell us ur age 1st nd what u are doing with an ss2 gal dt is btw(14_17).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Is Still In Ss2 And She Want's To Get Married, What Should I Do? by Wane2: 4:22pm On Jan 30, 2020
If you're above 18 you're on your own o, SS2 girl? How old is she, That you guys can't wait?
Re: She Is Still In Ss2 And She Want's To Get Married, What Should I Do? by Petyprincess(f): 4:22pm On Jan 30, 2020
So your plan for an underage girl is proposing nd keeping her as housewife really? You actually have no plan for this girl at all,wnt be surprised if you already sleeping with her, shame on you sir! I blame the girl sha.
Re: She Is Still In Ss2 And She Want's To Get Married, What Should I Do? by PrimadonnaO(f): 4:33pm On Jan 30, 2020
If secondary school students want to date, please allow them date amongst themselves.

Any grown man who dates a secondary school student is really just an abuser... a misfit perhaps... one who doesn't have what it takes to attract and keep a mature woman. Half-assed men.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Still In Ss2 And She Want's To Get Married, What Should I Do? by Validcode: 5:01pm On Jan 30, 2020
You shouldn't marry an underage person.
Re: She Is Still In Ss2 And She Want's To Get Married, What Should I Do? by Happyfela(m): 5:11pm On Jan 30, 2020
Thunder fire you
Re: She Is Still In Ss2 And She Want's To Get Married, What Should I Do? by krissconnect(m): 5:12pm On Jan 30, 2020
The OP right here is a very low self esteemed brain dead sissy individual who cant go out there to meet a 20+ years old girl, but keeps possying around a 15yrs old girl looking for a free possy
Re: She Is Still In Ss2 And She Want's To Get Married, What Should I Do? by mhizdebbygold(f): 5:16pm On Jan 30, 2020
Yeah... She can get married to her books and you to your hustle.

3 Likes

Re: She Is Still In Ss2 And She Want's To Get Married, What Should I Do? by Kennyprince: 6:30pm On Jan 30, 2020
Marry her if you like her
Re: She Is Still In Ss2 And She Want's To Get Married, What Should I Do? by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:52pm On Jan 30, 2020
Why in the world would you propose to her if you weren't ready to marry her, and you then brought it to nairaland, to help you with what?
Re: She Is Still In Ss2 And She Want's To Get Married, What Should I Do? by KyleXYZ: 1:42am On Jan 31, 2020
I'm convinced you guys don't know what you are up to. You think marriage is all about sex??
Marriage is a responsibility and I'm sure you my bro don't have what it takes to shoulder that responsibility yet.
Please free that girl, let her make something of her life, while you make of yours.
Once the effect of whatever is wrong with j you both clears, you'll understand my lines better.
Re: She Is Still In Ss2 And She Want's To Get Married, What Should I Do? by christianzest: 8:37am On Jan 31, 2020
please ooo... am 20yrs and she's 18...... and she actually made me propose to her... i actually want us to be just bf and gf till she's done with school, but seems she's scared i'll leave her once se enters uni...

1 Like

Re: She Is Still In Ss2 And She Want's To Get Married, What Should I Do? by seangy4konji: 8:54am On Jan 31, 2020
what style were you given her when she suggested the marriage??doggy
christianzest:
please ooo... am 20yrs and she's 18...... and she actually made me propose to her... i actually want us to be just bf and gf till she's done with school, but seems she's scared i'll leave her once se enters uni...
Re: She Is Still In Ss2 And She Want's To Get Married, What Should I Do? by chigoizie7(m): 8:59am On Jan 31, 2020
Do you have any legit means of livelihood?

And how dare you call yourself a man when an 18 yr old girl dictates to you what to do and what not to do. Are you okay at all?
Re: She Is Still In Ss2 And She Want's To Get Married, What Should I Do? by Quality20(m): 9:01am On Jan 31, 2020
pls get her married, she is OK n matured, she is d only one who knows what's going on in her body
Re: She Is Still In Ss2 And She Want's To Get Married, What Should I Do? by marlow1962(m): 9:02am On Jan 31, 2020
She made you proposed to her(mia say she dn force u) and you fell for it abi, continue you will soon get there.
Re: She Is Still In Ss2 And She Want's To Get Married, What Should I Do? by Shormiey(m): 9:07am On Jan 31, 2020
Quality20:
pls get her married, she is OK n matured, she is d only one who knows what's going on in her body
Why didn't you ask him few questions like...what do you do for a living? How are you going to take care and all responsibility attached?
Re: She Is Still In Ss2 And She Want's To Get Married, What Should I Do? by christianzest: 9:08am On Jan 31, 2020
abeg ooo... this is a friend of mine ooo and not me, so am tired of geting Dm on my IG and twitter page biko,

i already advised my friend to let the girl focus on her studies...

(1) (Reply)

Should I Break Up With Her? / Bbnaija: Watch Tricky Tee get cozy with Dora / Guys Talk Truth:you Don Wash Woman Pant B4?.how Was It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.