Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,012 members, 7,835,435 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Let's Hear Your Worse Date Line - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let's Hear Your Worse Date Line (733 Views)

Let's Hear Your Funniest Experience With A Typical Urgent 2k Nigerian Girl / Let's Hear From You How You Wanna Haunt When Wicked Souls Kill You / It's A Shame For A Woman To Chase After A Man If You Agree Let's Hear Your Point (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Hear Your Worse Date Line by yazga: 11:02am On Jan 15, 2020
So i went out on a date after burying myself in work for months but i wish I never did
Uncle has being disturbing me for Months now and after so much work at the office, i decided to go but didnt know i was going to have d worse night ever.

He offered to come pick me up but because I don't want him knowing my place of work or house until I am sure of his kinda person and certain I want him around before I could allow some closeness so i decided to take a bike instead and meet him up at d place. Getting there, uncle was nice, his smile and approach was so gentle that I was already in love so I decided to wear d good girl look and be nice too, we got talking, I realised we had same likes and similar interest in life.

We spoke for long, laughing and teasing each other on a first date o, it was so good, bill came up i knew i couldn't pay half of the bill but I insisted on contributing which he refused but I kept on insisting till he accepted, I felt great meeting seeing an understanding man with great sense of humour, i enjoyed his company so much that i wish we could stay longer but we had to leave because it was getting late, he then offered to drop me home but i refused and he walked me to the road side where I got a bike and head home, very early the next day, I got a call from uncle, I was so happy and thought I had something going on, not until uncle said he enjoyed my company and would like a hook up(paid sex) with me the next day, I felt insulted and had to confirm if he knew who he was calling, he reminded me of the previous night and how free I was to be around but he just wanted hook up and said he is willing to compensate heavily now I had to be strict and told him to please stop as i don't do hook up and i felt insulted by his request he went further to like i should stop playing hard to get and that he wasnt asking for a free sex. I had to end the call after warning him never to call back.

Months later, uncle called back apologized for his behavior the previous time and was like he wanted something serious as he has fallen in love. I felt sorry for him thinking he bringing up or mentioning d word marriage will make me fall so stupid,

Now my question is, why do some people just meet a lady and are so bold enough to ask for hook up when they fully know u aint a prostitute and know where to get one but just have this guts of trying to spoil a good girl and why do most guys feel marriage is the right trap for a lady who wouldn't give sex either for free or paid and i must say that was the worse date ever, thinking of it now, I wish I stayed home and soak garri with smoked fish instead of smiling and falling for a man who would reduce your value to someone he can buy with his money. Let's hear your worse date line
Re: Let's Hear Your Worse Date Line by Nobody: 9:16am On Jan 16, 2020
yazga:
So i went out on a date after burying myself in work for months but i wish I never did
Uncle has being disturbing me for Months now and after so much work at the office, i decided to go but didnt know i was going to have d worse night ever.

He offered to come pick me up but because I don't want him knowing my place of work or house until I am sure of his kinda person and certain I want him around before I could allow some closeness so i decided to take a bike instead and meet him up at d place. Getting there, uncle was nice, his smile and approach was so gentle that I was already in love so I decided to wear d good girl look and be nice too, we got talking, I realised we had same likes and similar interest in life.

We spoke for long, laughing and teasing each other on a first date o, it was so good, bill came up i knew i couldn't pay half of the bill but I insisted on contributing which he refused but I kept on insisting till he accepted, I felt great meeting seeing an understanding man with great sense of humour, i enjoyed his company so much that i wish we could stay longer but we had to leave because it was getting late, he then offered to drop me home but i refused and he walked me to the road side where I got a bike and head home, very early the next day, I got a call from uncle, I was so happy and thought I had something going on, not until uncle said he enjoyed my company and would like a hook up(paid sex) with me the next day, I felt insulted and had to confirm if he knew who he was calling, he reminded me of the previous night and how free I was to be around but he just wanted hook up and said he is willing to compensate heavily now I had to be strict and told him to please stop as i don't do hook up and i felt insulted by his request he went further to like i should stop playing hard to get and that he wasnt asking for a free sex. I had to end the call after warning him never to call back.

Months later, uncle called back apologized for his behavior the previous time and was like he wanted something serious as he has fallen in love. I felt sorry for him thinking he bringing up or mentioning d word marriage will make me fall so stupid,

Now my question is, why do some people just meet a lady and are so bold enough to ask for hook up when they fully know u aint a prostitute and know where to get one but just have this guts of trying to spoil a good girl and why do most guys feel marriage is the right trap for a lady who wouldn't give sex either for free or paid and i must say that was the worse date ever, thinking of it now, I wish I stayed home and soak garri with smoked fish instead of smiling and falling for a man who would reduce your value to someone he can buy with his money. Let's hear your worse date line

First of all the thread title is confusing because you addressed 2 different topics here

I am going to address the most important

I think you should be glad he opened up to you on what he really wanted.

Would you have preferred if he had played along to be in love, screw you and then dumped you after a while. After all you had already started liking him from what you wrote above.

And his coming back might mean that he just wants to act in love, then chop you and run.

1 Like

Re: Let's Hear Your Worse Date Line by yazga: 10:07am On Jan 17, 2020
undecided
kelvinrhs:

First of all the thread title is confusing because you addressed 2 different topics here

I am going to address the most important

I think you should be glad he opened up to you on what he really wanted.

Would you have preferred if he had played along to be in love, screw you and then dumped you after a while. After all you had already started liking him from what you wrote above.

And his coming back might mean that he just wants to act in love, then chop you and run.

Re: Let's Hear Your Worse Date Line by Rubyjade: 3:00am On May 25, 2022
I like you, talk your own
Re: Let's Hear Your Worse Date Line by bmdmix15: 7:27am On May 25, 2022
Rubyjade:
I like you, talk your own
heyyy this my favorite toasting line

1 Like

Re: Let's Hear Your Worse Date Line by Bluezy13(m): 8:32am On May 25, 2022
You may think you appeared responsible enough but I can deduce that you appeared like a hookup lady so he addressed you as one.

1 Like

Re: Let's Hear Your Worse Date Line by QuinModah(f): 4:34pm On Sep 17, 2023
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele's 20th Wedding Anniversary Dinner(video) / Ubunja Copycats Must Get A Life. / I found love in a strange place (contd)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.