Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,383 members, 7,815,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help (141049 Views)

Look At What Killed This Man. We Men Should Learn. Photo!!! / SEX: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We're Set To Do Our Introduction— Please Help / 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by Irore: 6:56pm On Jan 17, 2020

Epic Response

Consider yourself lucky because you will be pregnant every year with child dedication at least every 12 months so much so that you will start family planning. So many 30 minutes or more men whose sperm can not impregnate a woman. You will soon get used to it as a wife. Happy married life in advance.
Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by EmpressT(f): 7:18pm On Jan 17, 2020
If you have never use Neolife products before, I will recommend you try it. You can get these products in pharmacy or you may feel to send me an email and I will be glad to help. Get: Tre-en-en, Masculine herbal complex and Chelated zinc. I bet you, you will notice a total transformation in your husband-to-be. I wish you goodluck.

Miffia:

Tiger nuts?... Will that help?,
Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by ruffkenny: 7:33pm On Jan 17, 2020
Love covers all things..
Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by IgweBUIKE1(m): 7:52pm On Jan 17, 2020
2dice01:
Sorry about that sir

When did you start noticing the loss of erection?

Hope you are not depressed?

There are many things that could cause loss of erection
just recently this week precisely
Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by Risingblue008(m): 8:05pm On Jan 17, 2020
So na duck u come marriage come marriage come Bleep abi?if u no see husband to-be u go say dem don dey follow u,cowwww
Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by phockallmods: 8:25pm On Jan 17, 2020
abodundef:
Hello lady. What you are doing with your boyfriend is pre-marital s*x. Its called fornication. its sexual sin. I am not condemning you but just informing you. He that commit fornication sin against his own body. Desist from it. If there is any problem after marriage relating to lasting in bed, with God all things are possible or possibly ask him to seek medical attention.
Keep your body.
God has blessed you
Shut up!
Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by 2dice01: 8:31pm On Jan 17, 2020
IgweBUIKE1:
just recently this week precisely
many things could cause it

Try the Kegel exercise for few weeks you should be fine

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by WeRblessed(f): 8:35pm On Jan 17, 2020
Miffia:
Hi everyone... Good Afternoon

I will keep this brief and short.. Ignore any typographical error, please.

I have this boyfriend, we've been dating for years now. The thing is, he doesn't last long during sex, he's a 2 minutes man, as you people call it. There was a time, we had sex, less than 1 minute, yes, I mean less than a minute, just 3 or 4 thrusts and he released. He was shocked, sad and disappointed, I was shocked too. I was even the one cheering him up, not to be sad, that everything will be okay, that's not his fault, he just wore his cloth and left.

This is someone I want to marry, we will soon do our introduction and wedding, and I don't want our sex life to be boring, we are not enjoying s*x at all, and I don't want to cheat on him... We love each other so much.

Please, anybody that has experienced this before, or know how to stop it should advice me on what to do, its not making me happy neither is my boyfriend happy too

Your advice will be appreciated.. Thank You.

If you truly love this man, please cover his shame and join him and seek medical solutions. Stop deteriorating his ego by coming to social media to ask whether or not to marry him. If you know that you will cheat on him please don't marry him. In fact, don't even think of getting married if the word "cheating" can flow freely from your mind. My advice to you my sister is, don't get married yet till you grow up.
Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 17, 2020
Miffia:

I have this boyfriend, we've been dating for years now. The thing is, he doesn't last long during sex, he's a 2 minutes man, as you people call it. There was a time, we had sex, less than 1 minute, yes, I mean less than a minute, just 3 or 4 thrusts and he released. He was shocked, sad and disappointed, I was shocked too. I was even the one cheering him up, not to be sad, that everything will be okay, that's not his fault, he just wore his cloth and left.

This is someone I want to marry, we will soon do our introduction and wedding, and I don't want our sex life to be boring, we are not enjoying s*x at all, and I don't want to cheat on him... We love each other so much.

Please, anybody that has experienced this before, or know how to stop it should advice me on what to do, its not making me happy neither is my boyfriend happy too

From ur post it happened just once and that's not enough to conclude he's a one minute man... if it's an issue my man flexherbal can fix it. Just wait or look for his moniker & the problem done solve.. I hope him still dey NL sha
Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by BammyJJS: 8:42pm On Jan 17, 2020
Shibaraba:
Causes of premature akamu pouring
Smells.....Mouth or body . Once e smell prick go just wan serve akamu comot there sharp sharp.

Punna denial. Hide it from bro's for a long time once he logs in na to serve akamu. No time

Anxiety. ...once you tell man say he dey quick serve akamu, he go dey him mind. That one go make am dey serve am faster than ever.

Solution. Immediately he serve akamu hold the Preeq no leave am. If he tire climb him pole make you ride am like okada Wey dey go ojodu. Once he start as he dey wipe you dey give am better ringtone like say he wan kill you. There, aaaasssshhhhh, ooooshhhhhh. You fit shout Jesus no worry he go forgive you. Your fiancee confidence go boost. He go dey last. No go dey let am take drug or agbo ooo. Those ones just dey kill.

My round one depends on the obow
Wife... 2 minutes.... Because I want sleep.
Side chick.... 5 minutes. . ..She gets collect well make she no play away match
Olosho. .. 10 minutes or more...... My money must not waste.

2nd round na universal for all categories. Tdb. Till day break. All my muscles go Don stand like mad. Na Olosho I pity pass. Dip hand if possible dip leg put.
Lol.... This guy don kolo
Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by Flexherbal(m): 8:50pm On Jan 17, 2020
dairykidd:

From ur post it happened just once and that's not enough to conclude he's a one minute man... if it's an issue my man flexherbal can fix it. Just wait or look for his moniker & the problem done solve.. I hope him still dey NL sha

It is possible the man does not have any challenge, like you said.

When they get in touch, we will advise them accordingly.

But, they can also use the tea for extra performance.
Who nor like better thing!
Women love to be taken to planet 9, every now and then.

God bless your home, Sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by hybridblood07(m): 9:06pm On Jan 17, 2020
Lol, I said I soapy and I do last 20mins during se most times
boliswitpassprik:

ehn grin you dey soapy for 20minutes straight ABI wetin I see so?
Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by tolguy(m): 9:06pm On Jan 17, 2020
Miffia:

this is not a problem, i have difference medicine for that case
Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 17, 2020
Flexherbal:

It is possible the man does not have any challenge, like you said.

When they get in touch, we will advise them accordingly.

But, they can also use the tea for extra performance.
Who nor like better thing!
Women love to be taken to planet 9, every now and then.

God bless your home, Sir.

Confirm matters my brother... God bless
Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by Greatihex(m): 9:21pm On Jan 17, 2020
Miffia:

https://www.nairaland.com/3173733/how-nuturally-cured-premature-expulsion

Thank me later
Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by Greatfullheart: 9:35pm On Jan 17, 2020
udoakwa:

wow, thanks i appreciate
YOU'RE WELCOME

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by machiavelli95: 9:39pm On Jan 17, 2020
Freeze007:

Let him eat groundnut or Kolar nut and Allegator pepper before the ACT....

Ask him to start using that and you have your testimony

So he will use "alligator pepper mouth" to suck her boobs and her punny shey, you want to kill person shey? You no get conscience?

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by Alloyhardu(m): 10:12pm On Jan 17, 2020
PM I will tell you what you need to do
Miffia:

Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by delzbaba(m): 10:19pm On Jan 17, 2020
use this 2 times daily, no use pass oh...

Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by Esandoctor(m): 10:28pm On Jan 17, 2020
Come to health, I created a topic about this, send me a message it will stop
Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by yenereal(m): 10:30pm On Jan 17, 2020
samtol4:
Stop fornicating

Candid sh*t grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by Bizsquad: 10:40pm On Jan 17, 2020
Stanzar7:

Don't advice people to rub that nonsense,.. Something that wounds d dick
d Person Doesnt Know Hw To Apply It Then.Its One Of D Best Solutn To Premature Ejaculatn
Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by emetisuccess(m): 11:14pm On Jan 17, 2020
The best way is for him to go for exercises like running round a field for at least of 5laps every morning,Road work, or let him take bee honey mixed with gallic and ginger jst that but if he can combine both better for him.
Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jan 17, 2020
laughitall:
@shibaraba com handle me like olosho plsssss... been a while
Oya Dm na. No time
Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by IgweBUIKE1(m): 5:49am On Jan 18, 2020
2dice01:
many things could cause it
Try the Kegel exercise for few weeks you should be fine
thanks
Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by dimex43(m): 7:18am On Jan 18, 2020
tell him or you can call me 08132543241.. I will give him herb that he will use...A trial will convince you
Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by Casemiro(m): 8:34am On Jan 18, 2020
Miffia:

show him this thread.

it's a life saver for men

https://www.nairaland.com/3173733/how-nuturally-cured-premature-expulsion

testimonies abound, and the vital info is free!
Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by itzemar(m): 8:50am On Jan 18, 2020
I'm not a proponent of premarital sex o but reasons like this make me feel it's good to know your sexual compatibility with your partner so as not to suffer sexual frustration in marriage. I feel sorry for you sha.
You have only two options here: either you go ahead with the marriage with the hope that things will get better or that you will find help; or you abort mission.
It's not worth your emotional and mental stress.
I feel maybe you're used to long lasting sex that's why you see him as not performing, but that three or four thrusts? It's not worth it.
You deserve peace of mind.
Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by kayourcome: 9:35am On Jan 18, 2020
We4all:

Seeking for advice from people that probably last less longer than your boyfriend. grin grin grin Anyways, sometimes I wonder why people attach so much importance to penetrative sex when you can experience orgasm with just pre-intimacy. Most guys fail in this department and always want to go right into it. And before you say 'Jack Robinson', they are already snoring like a he-goat.

If you want to taste the forbidden fruit, then why be in a hurry? I understand that prostitutes charge by the minute, but if you're with a so called 'fiance', then take your time to explore his body. And he should do the same with you.

Your 'fiance' may be a 2 minutes man, but can still be able to satisfy you. You guys should start with kisses, caresses and other pre-intimacy acts.

Even if both of you are sexually charged, continue with the sexual acts, and wrap it up with penetrative sex. Even if he doesn't last long, you will be too excited to notice.

Oh! I forgot to add that our youths these days no longer indulge in love making, but are more concerned about sex. The men just want to thrust, and the women are ever ready to open the well. Majority even practice anal sex nowadays. How gross!
Madam. This is the solution you need. Don't allow him to rush in so that he won't rush out.
There is always anxiety when it comes to sex and your heart beats increases, you have to calm all nerves by fire plays( kisses, hug, romance, etc.) By the time you guys are done with this, you both would be half satisfied and the 2 minutes will be like 2 hours.
Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by EFEJU(f): 9:59am On Jan 18, 2020
How did u know have u eaten the forbidden fruit?
Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by rexandyke(m): 10:09am On Jan 18, 2020
Bbbwings:

Bananas, Beer, groundnut and yoghurt
Not milk bro
grin grin grin grin

this man here wants to disfigure somebody's daughter. Maybe she give am tough time to chyke. Her own don be be that grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

A Painless Way To Disvirgin A Girl (18+) / Gracious Paradise: Sex Tapes Of Pastor John Paradise Daughter Leak Online / "The World Is Coming To An End": Slay Grandmama In G-string Causes Stir Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.