Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,795 members, 7,820,792 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help (141173 Views)

Look At What Killed This Man. We Men Should Learn. Photo!!! / SEX: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We're Set To Do Our Introduction— Please Help / 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by anoziechi(f): 8:45am On Jan 17, 2020
I know say roasted corn and groundnut dey make man last shaaa...what do I know sef
Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by churchee: 8:50am On Jan 17, 2020
Shibaraba:
Causes of premature akamu pouring
Smells.....Mouth or body . Once e smell prick go just wan serve akamu comot there sharp sharp.

Punna denial. Hide it from bro's for a long time once he logs in na to serve akamu. No time

Anxiety. ...once you tell man say he dey quick serve akamu, he go dey him mind. That one go make am dey serve am faster than ever.

Solution. Immediately he serve akamu hold the Preeq no leave am. If he tire climb him pole make you ride am like okada Wey dey go ojodu. Once he start as he dey wipe you dey give am better ringtone like say he wan kill you. There, aaaasssshhhhh, ooooshhhhhh. You fit shout Jesus no worry he go forgive you. Your fiancee confidence go boost. He go dey last. No go dey let am take drug or agbo ooo. Those ones just dey kill.

My round one depends on the obow
Wife... 2 minutes.... Because I want sleep.
Side chick.... 5 minutes. . ..She gets collect well make she no play away match
Olosho. .. 10 minutes or more...... My money must not waste.

2nd round na universal for all categories. Tdb. Till day break. All my muscles go Don stand like mad. Na Olosho I pity pass. Dip hand if possible dip leg put.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by Bablove2020(m): 8:50am On Jan 17, 2020
There are traditional herbal remedy to solve your husband's problem of ejaculation. It may be due to low sperm count of your husband or the adverse effect of pile.

Whatsapp or call IFE on 07033192147 or 07057884889

Let's have a comprehensive chat on how it started and give a lasting solution to it for you to enjoy your marriage to the peak.
Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by davidtemi(m): 8:51am On Jan 17, 2020
2dice01:
Solution

You guys should google Kegel exercise

Kegel Exercise is an easy way to strengthen your pelvic floor muscles .With the exercise he will be able to control his ejaculation

Its addition bonus for you if you guys do it together its make the female vàgina more tight and you can keep tabs on each other

Within few weeks if don properly you will see the difference

Banana + Groundnut This is what i call natural sex booster for men. Make sure you serve him these two 1/2hours before the match start commence

You will be amazed how he will be able to last long

You can tell him to eat these combo once/twice a week

He should take more
Water
Carrot
Watermelon
Cranberries

[b]Lastly Tell him slow and steady win the race for now also he can also start thinking about Buhari and 9ja economy once in a while to reduce the sensation his having during séx
[/b]
This is d real solution grin
Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by BluntBoy(m): 8:51am On Jan 17, 2020
Miffia:
Hi everyone... Good Afternoon

I will keep this brief and short.. Ignore any typographical error, please.

I have this boyfriend, we've been dating for years now. The thing is, he doesn't last long during sex, he's a 2 minutes man, as you people call it. There was a time, we had sex, less than 1 minute, yes, I mean less than a minute, just 3 or 4 thrusts and he released. He was shocked, sad and disappointed, I was shocked too. I was even the one cheering him up, not to be sad, that everything will be okay, that's not his fault, he just wore his cloth and left.

This is someone I want to marry, we will soon do our introduction and wedding, and I don't want our sex life to be boring, we are not enjoying s*x at all, and I don't want to cheat on him... We love each other so much.

Please, anybody that has experienced this before, or know how to stop it should advice me on what to do, its not making me happy neither is my boyfriend happy too

Your advice will be appreciated.. Thank You.

Just know one thing, my dear. There is a difference between a boring sex life and the sort you have portrayed in your post. It is not until your man lasts 1 hour that your sex life becomes interesting.

An interesting sex life is one in which you are willing to try varieties of options. A 2 minute man can give you a fun sex life. For instance, you can have small sex throughout the day. If he ejaculates in one minute, you both rest. You can move about your room naked and even make him or allow him make you some toast and serve you without his clothes on. Then the next scene can happen in the kitchen with you leaning over the sink or against the fridge. You can start the next scene with a rimjob or a Mouth Gig. Whatever, just take it out of the bedroom or take it off the bed. You can even wrap your legs around him and let him do his job grin

Boring sex life has nothing to do with duration. If you like last 1 hour in bed, if you or your boyfriend are not willing to try out varieties like MouthAction, bathroom sex, kitchen sex, outdoor sex, toilet sex, doggy-style, corkscrew, face-off, g-whizz, pretzel dip, 69, party (optional), then your sex life will be extremely boring.

So, don't think that because your man is a 2 minute man that your sex life will be boring. Even with a 2 minute man, your sex life can be far wonderful.

Follow the advice I have given above. Aside the fact that it would make both of your enjoy sex more, it will also strengthen your bond and make you conscious of each other's bodies. And when your sex life improves, your boyfriend's premature ejaculation issue will just die unnoticed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by Sexcapadetoys(f): 8:53am On Jan 17, 2020
Just simply send us an email.. we would send you a good vibrator with human skin feel for the cheapest price you can get in Nigeria..
Or one that gives maximum pleasure that strikes the G spot and clit at same time..
If you love him, stay with him, find a way to satisfy yourself.
At the end you wont even look at any man .. and with time he would fit into your perfect man...
All your man needs is time to get into the feel and lose his nervousness/ anxiety.
Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by bolafez(m): 8:57am On Jan 17, 2020
2dice01:
Solution

You guys should google Kegel exercise

Kegel Exercise is an easy way to strengthen your pelvic floor muscles .With the exercise he will be able to control his ejaculation

Its addition bonus for you if you guys do it together its make the female vàgina more tight and you can keep tabs on each other

Within few weeks if don properly you will see the difference

Banana + Groundnut This is what i call natural sex booster for men. Make sure you serve him these two 1/2hours before the match start commence

You will be amazed how he will be able to last long

You can tell him to eat these combo once/twice a week

He should take more
Water
Carrot
Watermelon
Cranberries

Lastly Tell him slow and steady win the race for now also he can also start thinking about Buhari and 9ja economy once in a while to reduce the sensation his having during séx

this is exactly how Tim Lahaye gave it in his book tiled the act of marriage.

I will suggest she gets the book for her husband. it's a book that's saved many homes.
Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by 15ssDRIVE(m): 8:58am On Jan 17, 2020
Miffia:

I have this boyfriend, we've been dating for years now. The thing is, he doesn't last long during sex, he's a 2 minutes man, as you people call it. There was a time, we had sex, less than 1 minute, yes, I mean less than a minute, just 3 or 4 thrusts and he released. He was shocked, sad and disappointed, I was shocked too. I was even the one cheering him up, not to be sad, that everything will be okay, that's not his fault, he just wore his cloth and left.

This is someone I want to marry, we will soon do our introduction and wedding, and I don't want our sex life to be boring, we are not enjoying s*x at all, and I don't want to cheat on him... We love each other so much.

Please, anybody that has experienced this before, or know how to stop it should advice me on what to do, its not making me happy neither is my boyfriend happy too

Dear sister,
(1) Tell boss to stop drinking anything -: Coke/ and sweet drinks.
(2) when the tank is full,fuel go throwaway easily,believe it or not,your King na sincère Man.

When ever he comes over,make sure you give him head first,relax and then hit him up with 2nd drive.

He is thinking about you and your sweetie pie so much,over sweetness Dey make am come .....

Get some local herbs,that cures quick ejaculation .
Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by s1(m): 9:01am On Jan 17, 2020
One of the ways in which your man can get rid of this is by taking ginger, garlic and honey every morning. The mixture of these three will make him last for atleast 5 minutes.
I can help you with Original honey.
Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by lucky4west: 9:02am On Jan 17, 2020
i think you should hold on on the marriage plans so that you will not be unhappily married, tell him to find solution which is more of a mental thing and inexperience....i have lectured and helped people with this kind of situation....tell him to start taking agbo jedi to cure the excess sugar in his system first...go to the gym and torn up his muscles above all remove his mind from the action...but i guess he is also inexperienced with women...send the guy to me for a detail lecture and he will turn to 45 minutes man!
Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by machiavelli95: 9:04am On Jan 17, 2020
Miffia:

Lemme give you an all round permanent end to this thing.
First of all premarital sex is a sin. Do and get married to stop it.
To stop premature ejaculation,
1. Ensure he tests for possible STIs and treat all detected accordingly. For best results after conventional medicine, wait 2 months and do for full traditional therapy (not agbo o). You too ensure you are STI free. And no staph too.

2. Prevent his sugar levels from being high. Go traditional here. A blended mixture of bitter kola and ginger (if possible small turmeric) will be perfect. Let him boil it in water and be drinking, half glass a day. This will kill sugar levels and make sure he lasts long. (note: don't overdo this when fasting as it will just clear the small blood sugar and make him weak). This will also help to detoxify his system.

3. Take a good diet of fruits. Blend watermelon (if possible with the white side) , some banana and add a little ginger to it. Let him be drinking it. He can also eat the fruits raw for good effect. Other fruits he should consume regularly include : Cucumber and Tiger nuts, avocados.
Please also give him lots of unripe plantain (boiled) with good vegetable sauce or whatever. It will do wonders.

4. Let him minimize or totally avoid alcohol and stop smoking totally. He can also start exercising too and if he is overweight, he should lose weight.

5. Also understand that first round sex may not necessarily last long especially if it has been a long time since he had sex. Ensure you go at least 2 rounds or 3 (if you can o) to see him last for even up to an hour (by applying the above). Or just "get rid" of the "quick cum" by giving him a good oral or hand job. By the time his pens rises again, na 20 mins minimum and above.
Also have sex frequently like 3 times a week (fact is, the longer he stays away from sex like say weeks, the shorter he will last).

6. Take note of number 1 very well as that is usually the main problem (apart from excess sugar and excess alcohol).

7. Boost his confidence and tell him to follow the above (talk to him in love, hopefully na sensible guy wey no go let him ego scatter every every).
And please AVOID any form of MASTURBATION. It will just destroy him, forget what is being said here.

Apply this consistently for 2 months (too long sef) and I can guarantee you he will start lasting up to 30 mins and more on the second round.

I sent u a pm, I'm not going to sell any product to you (i have none to sell) . But I want that guy to earn back your admiration in the bedroom. I can see you truly love him. Premature Ejaculation is a very easy problem to solve provided he has discipline (and also if there is no mammy water on his matter o).
I want your story to change GE to you begging him to stop.

If you want make him shift your womb, in combination with the above, tell him to start practicing jelquing, breath control exercises and Learn how to f*** from Google.
He might avoid positions where he puts his weight lime missionary on you earlier on and make do with standing positions or you on top. He will last longer that way. Too many things Abeg, just solve this thing by applying the above and enjoy your life.

4 Likes

Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by Nat404: 9:04am On Jan 17, 2020
Miffia:

Worry not, let him do kegel exercise everyday, after sometime, he would be fine. From 1 minute man to 1 hour man. He can even last more than one hour, two hours, three hours.

Get the best out of life. cool

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by Nat404: 9:14am On Jan 17, 2020
s1:
One of the ways in which your man can get rid of this is by taking ginger, garlic and honey every morning. The mixture of these three will make him last for atleast 5 minutes.
I can help you with Original honey.
Yes but that's not the final solution. The final solution is what I already posted above.
Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by abodundef: 9:15am On Jan 17, 2020
Hello lady. What you are doing with your boyfriend is pre-marital s*x. Its called fornication. its sexual sin. I am not condemning you but just informing you. He that commit fornication sin against his own body. Desist from it. If there is any problem after marriage relating to lasting in bed, with God all things are possible or possibly ask him to seek medical attention.
Keep your body.
God has blessed you

2 Likes

Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:15am On Jan 17, 2020
Miffia:

Does he have a natural erection when he wakes up in the morning ? If no,he has a problem. So many factors could be responsible for his condition. The chief suspects are :

1. Infections

2. Lack of regular exercise.

3. Excessive intake of alcohol.

4. Food pattern or choice of food

Your man might be a carrier of some infections that affect his sex life without realising it. He needs to visit a hospital for comprehensive examinations of his body for possible infection.

Sex is not for the weaklings ! You have to be physically fit to indulge in it. This is where regular exercise comes in. You need to encourage your man to exercise regularly for improved sex life.

Some people erroneously assume or believe that alcohol aids sexual performance. How wrong could they be ! It is a gradual killer of long ,enjoyable and healthy sex. At a point you won't be able to have sex again without taking some bottles and you can only last for few seconds !

Sugar ! This will natural "kill" your man joystick. Contrary to what our conventional medical practitioners believe, there are so many herbal drinks - Agbo to daju - in Yoruba land and elsewhere. This agbo will flush out excessive sugar or sugary substance from your man system and he will be as fit as a fiddle !

Encourage your man to follow these procedures and thanks Olodumare always.

Go and enjoy your man Sis.
Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by GreenDee(f): 9:19am On Jan 17, 2020
We4all:

Seeking for advice from people that probably last less longer than your boyfriend. grin grin grin Anyways, sometimes I wonder why people attach so much importance to penetrative sex when you can experience orgasm with just pre-intimacy. Most guys fail in this department and always want to go right into it. And before you say 'Jack Robinson', they are already snoring like a he-goat.

If you want to taste the forbidden fruit, then why be in a hurry? I understand that prostitutes charge by the minute, but if you're with a so called 'fiance', then take your time to explore his body. And he should do the same with you.

Your 'fiance' may be a 2 minutes man, but can still be able to satisfy you. You guys should start with kisses, caresses and other pre-intimacy acts.

Even if both of you are sexually charged, continue with the sexual acts, and wrap it up with penetrative sex. Even if he doesn't last long, you will be too excited to notice.

Oh! I forgot to add that our youths these days no longer indulge in love making, but are more concerned about sex. The men just want to thrust, and the women are ever ready to open the well. Majority even practice anal sex nowadays. How gross!
So true!! nice post dear
Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by Ewenla202: 9:26am On Jan 17, 2020
Let me give you my herbal solution that will make him last longer. This solution lasts 7 days in the body. See my signature for contact.
Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by syntekelite(m): 9:27am On Jan 17, 2020
there is nothing wrong with him.. if he doesnt have a big ego contact me and he wil have a solution free.. just like a lot of folks on nairaland who have been helped by me on this matter..and its not agbo or viagra or any drugs..
Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by ElderIsaac(m): 9:30am On Jan 17, 2020
Give him cocoa tea which do not contain sugar. take it as regular as you can. All your body will start performing as well as you want. Visit any big supermarket and buy the size you can afford. I used it to overcome my 2 min problems and my wife born twins each time we meet. 08067540554

Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by Jobminister: 9:32am On Jan 17, 2020
Now let me give this final, trusted and well tested solution.

It may sound funny or difficult to accomplish but believe you me, this solution work like magic.

I was only privilege to accompany my uncle and his friend to were they gave them this solution.

My uncle friend was was having this same problem together with watery sperm and infertility. But to my surprise the solution work perfectly well and the man have many children now.

Now listen to me on what you need to do.

Your husband need to drink monkey urine, yes you heard me well I mean monkey urine.
If you can find it, this is the final solution for him and it is just three days.
He will take two table spoon very early in the morning before taking anything for three days.

Alternative Solution to this just like as it was given to my uncle fried and this was what he use because he could not get monkey urine.

Mix the following items together.
one table spoon of honey
one table spoon of palm oil
one table spoon of prepared pap (akamu)
a pinch of snuff
a pinch of salt
a pinch of ash
Last item ********* cannot tell you here as I will be patting away with a very important solution to people free of charge. It will cost you 50k (fifty thousand naira) to get this, I cant remove 1kobo. reply if you care and i will send the last item to you privately,
if not there are a lot of wonderful solutions here that people have given you already, follow them, it will work with time.

When all the items are mix together, take it to any lab in the world, the chemical properties is exactly the same as monkey urine.

He will take this for three days, every morning before taking any food.
Note:[/b]No sex within this three days of taking this medication.

[b]Now on the Fourth day:

Go and meet your man and come back to nairaland to give your testimony
But before you go, prepare yourself extremely well and look very sexy.
Put on your best pant, best bra, best cloth.
Look extremely sexy to boost your man urge for him to be able to cum early.
the first sex after taking this medication will last longer and as you continue to have many sex, everything will be normal (2mins ejaculation) will be completely gone.

If you just go there as usual as a market women and lie like a dead wood, it will take your man a very long time to cum.
You need to drive him crazy and fear not for he will never come in 2mins, minimum he can come depending on how you rock him will be about 10mins.

What am telling you is not try and see, it is the final solution but it come with a price.
Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by IamHonourable1: 9:34am On Jan 17, 2020
Low sperm levels sometimes play indirect roles in such scenarios.My advice- let him go for a semen fluid analysis/MCS in a recognized laboratory.The normal range of sperm is 20 × 150^6 ml.If the outcome is less than this,don't hesitate to take a drastic measure by going for a particular longrich drug which would take care of it.
Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by frozen70(f): 9:36am On Jan 17, 2020
Miffia:

From your analysis, he must have been coming so quick

He already knows that he has such problem, but he has never worked on it

He need medical assistant and both of you will have to go for his test and you guys will sit together and receive the text results

Let's start with thus and see if he will continue to a one minute man or improve

But that doesn't mean he can't pregnant you unless it's affecting his sperm count

Don't allow him to go for the test alone, go with him pls
Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by livinbygrace: 9:40am On Jan 17, 2020
Klington:
This is an issue #300 Origin bitters can solve.

Just tell him to mix it with a bottle of coke 20mins before the Match

Thank me, don't mention.

Origin wetin ?Op pls don’t listen to this advise .That Origin is one of the most useless and dangerous alcoholic drink.If you have ever heard of people vomitting blood after consuming alcohol,Origin Bitter,is the main reason .
Don’t allow your man to take such drinks as it’s harmful and render man useless.
There are many other better options .
Good luck
Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by nascodamus(m): 9:46am On Jan 17, 2020
Miffia:

you can call me 09050690573
Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by samuelshosanya(m): 9:49am On Jan 17, 2020
Miffia:

AFTER THE FIRST ROUND DOING IT FOR 2 MINS DON'T HE LAST LONGER IN THE SECOND ROUND?

Encourage him to see a doctor, cos If you hide such to yourself you will just be frustrated.
Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by TruthinAction: 9:52am On Jan 17, 2020
If you have been dating for years and never cheated, then you have come to accept him the way he is. You claim you love each other in spite of this. Good. Go ahead with the marriage but seek for every possible solutions so you can enjoy your marriage better. The truth is that it is solvable. Good luck.
Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by sylve11: 9:58am On Jan 17, 2020
Shibaraba:
Smells.....Mouth or body . Once e smell prick go just wan serve akamu comot there sharp sharp.

Punna denial. Hide it from bro's for a long time once he logs in na to serve akamu. No time

Anxiety. ...once you tell man say he dey quick serve akamu, he go dey him mind. That one go make am dey serve am faster than ever.

Solution. Immediately he serve akamu hold the Preeq no leave am. If he tire climb him pole make you ride am like okada Wey dey go ojodu. Once he start as he dey wipe you dey give am better ringtone like say he wan kill you. There, aaaasssshhhhh, ooooshhhhhh. You fit shout Jesus no worry he go forgive you. Your fiancee confidence go boost. He go dey last. No go dey let am take drug or agbo ooo. Those ones just dey kill.

2nd round na universal for all categories. Tdb. Till day break. All my muscles go Don stand like mad. Na Olosho I pity pass. Dip hand if possible dip leg put.

This is funny. grin grin cool
Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by adblack10(m): 10:10am On Jan 17, 2020
Shibaraba:

Pls wats he saying?
Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by marannatha(m): 10:12am On Jan 17, 2020
Celestial777:
[s]Kindly see my signature
Testimonies everywhere[/s]

Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by Masterpiece77: 10:13am On Jan 17, 2020
Miffia:

1. Always make fruit salad for him with these fruits: Water melon, Banana, Cucumber, and groundnut. I guess you know how to make fruit salad, just get those fruits, wash them thoroughly and slice them into a bowl, sprinkle the groundnuts on top, add condensed milk, best enjoyed when chilled. If you don’t have time for fruit salad, just buy him water melon, cucumber and groundnut to eat, for the water melon, wash thoroughly and eat everything including the seeds.
2. Learn how to make tiger nut juice. Ingredients for tiger nut juice include: Tiger nut, Date and Coconut.. you can add ginger if you like, just learn how to make the juice, is not a big deal. If you don't have time for tiger nut juice, just buy him tiger nut and date on a regular, good for women too as it will increase your libido well.
3. Eat garlic, you can blend it and mix with horney to avoid mouth odour. But to be honest, I avoid garlic cuz of it smell.
4. Exercise, don't joke with exercise. 3 to 5 min exercise like push ups every morning will do. Drink enough water in the day and less at night.
5. pre-intimacy before sex is very important o. The kiss and caress.. all those romance stuff is very very important before thrusting o.. na my secret be dat o.. before i thrust omo the babe go don climax tire.. kiss and caress her well, from belly button to boobs.. lick her ears, stroke her hairs, finger her pvssy well, do it passionately but not with much anxiety, the idea is to help her reach her climax. As a guy, reaching orgasm is not a problem, na the babe own be koko so make sure she climax before you ejaculate and the secret is a good romance before thrusting. No go rush put preeek, you will be disappointed.
Lastly, guys avoid manpower e.g Viagra, ManG and Anafranin, its not healthy just eat Water melon, Banana, Cucumber, Groundnut, Cashewnut, Tiger nut, Datefruit, etc.. on a regular.

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by Spman: 10:14am On Jan 17, 2020
edunaragold:
His body is too excited when he penetrate, and its like u are too Sweet for him,here is your simple solutions
1.Always calm him down
2.Tell him not to rush u
3.let him make sure he suck your pussy ,after u have wash up,open it wild for him to see and suck u,so u will cum before he bleeps,its one of the tactics I use when I saw the look on my ex eyes that I disappointed her, I learn to suck her till she cums,
4.Learn to romance each other ,,when he want to release he should try and stop,and start ,stop and start.will do a lil tricks,
4.Trying squeezing bitter leaf and put in a bottle,let him drink the bitter leaf,so it will bitter his sweet gland that is sensitive to the sweetness of sex inn him,then he will last,.I tried it once and my ex push me away that do u want to kill me because u got me a new phone.
If all did not work then give him just one dose of tramadol .And u will beg him.
That bitter leaf na d best.. I was even a 30 seconds before but when i started consuming it morning and night then Bae visited me again guess what for 15 minutes i didn't cum since she is complaining she is tired na so i just stand up o without ejaculating that day..
Also i chewed bitter kola few hours before she arrived though
Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by sisisioge: 10:14am On Jan 17, 2020
2mins o...10mins o....so long as he makes you arrive, what's the fuss? I think you guys should do more of 4plays before the actual do to get you too into 2 seconds landing before his arrival. Imagine the stress of a cowgirl on a 10mins guy grin grin grin grin...2mins is darling for her biko.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (21) (Reply)

Gracious Paradise: Sex Tapes Of Pastor John Paradise Daughter Leak Online / "The World Is Coming To An End": Slay Grandmama In G-string Causes Stir Online / A Painless Way To Disvirgin A Girl (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.