Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help (140908 Views)

Look At What Killed This Man. We Men Should Learn. Photo!!! / SEX: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We're Set To Do Our Introduction— Please Help / 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by shatta419: 12:39am On Jan 17, 2020
We should now fry Beans ..
grin grin
Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by oyaaa(m): 12:41am On Jan 17, 2020
kpaofame:

Because they are planning to get married now finally...
To avoid the urge to eat outside, the food inside need to be sweet always, that's what i can deduce
What stopped her from walking away at the early stage or maybe she has been eating outside maybe grin grin
Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by MISTAICEY02288(m): 12:42am On Jan 17, 2020
aimuan:
There are many food supplements that can help him.I was also in the same situation.my was cause by frequent masturbation,some Herbalife supplements helped me a lot.

Please can you recommend some supplements for me. Thanks
Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by studentofTruth: 12:47am On Jan 17, 2020
Miffia:
Hi everyone... Good Afternoon

I will keep this brief and short.. Ignore any typographical error, please.

I have this boyfriend, we've been dating for years now. The thing is, he doesn't last long during sex, he's a 2 minutes man, as you people call it. There was a time, we had sex, less than 1 minute, yes, I mean less than a minute, just 3 or 4 thrusts and he released. He was shocked, sad and disappointed, I was shocked too. I was even the one cheering him up, not to be sad, that everything will be okay, that's not his fault, he just wore his cloth and left.

This is someone I want to marry, we will soon do our introduction and wedding, and I don't want our sex life to be boring, we are not enjoying s*x at all, and I don't want to cheat on him... We love each other so much.

Please, anybody that has experienced this before, or know how to stop it should advice me on what to do, its not making me happy neither is my boyfriend happy too

Your advice will be appreciated.. Thank You.

The number 1 cause of premature ejaculation is sexual tension, which arises when sex is seen as a rare privilege (the do-this-thing-before-she changes-her-mind-syndrome). The guy desiring it for so long before getting it.
Sex is a game of the mind, and premature ejaculation should first be treated in the mind.

The ultimate solution is give him sex more frequently so he gets use to it. Don't make him ask for it. In fact, it's better if you're the person to initiate it, especially when he least expect it. You will be surprised to see him last for more than one hour in a single round!

Don't bother about all those nonsense drugs and supplements they suggested up there. There's no medical evidence that they are of any value. Let him live healthily — good food ( no junks), Good sleep, and enough exercise (jogging, press-up, etc)! He should simply keep fit!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:47am On Jan 17, 2020
So much has been said.

the OP already has the solutions here.

let your man do the needful. yours is to list all the reasonable solutions posted here on a sheet and present it to your man and he should start working on them one by one, or better still, choose the ones he knows he can do.

my advice is, don't take any drugs or artificial supplements. any solutions that you see here that contain raw and natural (nature given) ingredients are the real and best ones.

finally, he should attach regular workout/exercise to his remedy. exercise like jogging, pushups, sit-ups, running and skipping. no man should be an enemy of exercising. he needs a regular workout, too.

take care.
Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by therajah: 12:49am On Jan 17, 2020
That means you are a hot chic! Thank God he can even thrust. That was a joke.
Place him on healthy diet. Veggies, fruits, water, no soft drinks, food rich in iron..boiled unripe plantain.. you will be the one that will be begging him to cum..
Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by Benwallt(m): 12:56am On Jan 17, 2020
You nor dey belefu !
Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by Duru009(m): 1:00am On Jan 17, 2020
*Original Chinese herbs For MEN *

-If you need a hard rock erection that will make you last very long in Sexx.

- Take one tablet 30min before sexx. You will last Upto 30mins to 1hr for 1st round. You will do as many rounds as you want.

- It will clean your sperm by making it thick.

-It makes your dickk bigger and turgid for action anytime.

-Just one tablet can last upto two weeks in your system.

- This drug is purely herbal without side effect . it will make you stronger and increase your libido constantly.

- lt ensures constant flow of blood to your penis. thereby making it turgid and strong whenever you want to have Sexx.

-lt contains 8 tablet in the sachet.
If you want to make your spouse, wife or girlfriend happy. "This is the final bus-stop" . A trial will certainly convince you. This Chinese drug has been existence for the past 20yrs.

- I beg ladies here to recommend this good herbal drug for their men.
It will make you happy.

Total cost is #8,500 because is an imported drug.
But am giving it out for #8000 for serious buyers.

*Buy now while stock last.
Chat me up now:

Its cheap and affordable for all (21+).

WhatsApp only: 08187844713.
Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by tomju(m): 1:02am On Jan 17, 2020
Just do a 2 minute introduction. Simple. Mstweeeew

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by peeta4u(m): 1:02am On Jan 17, 2020
Miffia:

I have this boyfriend, we've been dating for years now. The thing is, he doesn't last long during sex, he's a 2 minutes man, as you people call it. There was a time, we had sex, less than 1 minute, yes, I mean less than a minute, just 3 or 4 thrusts and he released. He was shocked, sad and disappointed, I was shocked too. I was even the one cheering him up, not to be sad, that everything will be okay, that's not his fault, he just wore his cloth and left.

This is someone I want to marry, we will soon do our introduction and wedding, and I don't want our sex life to be boring, we are not enjoying s*x at all, and I don't want to cheat on him... We love each other so much.

Please, anybody that has experienced this before, or know how to stop it should advice me on what to do, its not making me happy neither is my boyfriend happy too

QUICK EJACULATION
Slice 5 okras and remove the seeds,dry the
seeds and ferment with sodawater for two days.
DOSAGE
Take half glass daily for a week.
He should also chew bitter kola regularly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by biggie73(m): 1:03am On Jan 17, 2020
Miffia:

...be happy he is not a 40 secs guy. He needs to take herbal medicine, and stop taking sugary stuff....
Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by Castrellon: 1:04am On Jan 17, 2020
I will advice him to seek a medical advice before it got worsen than that, let him see a gynecologist and they will work on him and he will be OK...it's am anxiety that caused it or too much marstubation during his early days or pile...

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by grandstar(m): 1:06am On Jan 17, 2020
Miffia

Your problem is already half solved as he acknowledges its a problem and appreciates you've chosen to still stay with him.

I feel 2 minute men maybe due to the excitement which causes him to release quickly.

One way to delay release is by him keeping his eyes open. If his eyes are closed, all his soul is into it and will release much quicker. By keeping his eyes open, he'll be able to hold on longer. It will help

He can also practice peeing exercises.

When he tries to pee and it's about coming out, he stops. If he does it repeatedly to learn to delay ejaculation
Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by Nobody: 1:06am On Jan 17, 2020
im 35secs man when it comes to first round of sex o boy my second round is unstoppable

4 Likes

Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by Nobody: 1:08am On Jan 17, 2020
always let him do soapy before u start when u start you will push him away #thankMeLater

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by aoshea18: 1:08am On Jan 17, 2020
She's about to tie the knot. Marriage is supposed to be forever. Until now, she could have backed out since they where only dating. Marriages are a little more complicated. Moreover, most people start having doubts about marrying whoever they choose at this point. It is perfectly normal. Cut her some slack.

Jewessgratitude:
Are you sure you truly love this guy? I don't think so otherwise this shouldn't be a problem or bother u.

Now, there are different reasons people marry for.

Some marry for wealth
Some marry due to societal pressure
Some marry for procreation
Some marry for true love
Some marry for sex.
Now from the way you're sounding, it obvious its because of sex you're going into this marriage, reason he's 2mins sex is giving you so much concern.
I dont see anything wrong here as long as he can impregnate you with it and if you really love and feel something for him, you won't want to let go just because of sex.

Sex doesn't define true love. It is your ability or willingness to stay with him even in his challenges that spells true love.
So what if he was 3hrs man and after marriage something happens and he can't even achieve an erection, youll leave him right? Of course you would because that is the only thing you like about him which doesn't connote true love.

Let me tell you something, before I became celibate, my ex suffered such then but I didnt bother cos all I wanted was to be around him, look at his face, Play with him, laugh and see him happy. Even though he was afraid I would leave him because of that but it never crossed my mind to do so even one day. I loved him to scatter. And I still love him till tomorrow. Yes!

If its sex that is taking you into that marriage, please look for someone who can give it to you as you want now o cos you don't love this guy enough to condone that aspect of him. Dont go and start committing adultery.

True love covers all.
Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by themonk(m): 1:17am On Jan 17, 2020
Miffia:

You need to make sure this problem is solved and verified to be solved before you proceed. Don't live the remainder of your life sexually frustrated or a cheating wife.

Sex, I repeat, sex is very important in marriage.
Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by themonk(m): 1:21am On Jan 17, 2020
Jewessgratitude:
Are you sure you truly love this guy? I don't think so otherwise this shouldn't be a problem or bother u.

Some marry for wealth
Some marry for true love
Some marry for sex.
Now from the way you're sounding, it obvious its because of sex you're going into this marriage, reason he's 2mins sex is giving you so much concern.
I dont see anything wrong here as long as he can impregnate you with it and if you really love and feel something for him, you won't want to let go just because of sex.

Sex doesn't define true love. It is your ability or willingness to stay with him even in his challenges that spells true love.
So what if he was 3hrs man and after marriage something happens and he can't even achieve an erection, youll leave him right? Of course you would because that is the only thing you like about him which doesn't connote true love.

Let me tell you something, before I became celibate, my ex suffered such then but I didnt bother cos all I wanted was to be around him, look at his face, Play with him, laugh and see him happy. Even though he was afraid I would leave him because of that but it never crossed my mind to do so even one day. I loved him to scatter. And I still love him till tomorrow. Yes!

If its sex that is taking you into that marriage, please look for someone who can give it to you as you want now o cos you don't love this guy enough to condone that aspect of him. Dont go and start committing adultery.

True love covers all.

Please shut up!

Everybody has the right to demand a completely happy life. She might love sex and it is not a problem if it is why she wants to go into marriage, it is human to love sex.

It is people like you who make women stay in abusive marriages. Because of what? Love conquers all abi. How do you even come up with all these stupid ideas. She is human too for crying out loud, her fiance has a problem and she should suffer all her life and pretend she likes it?

Please shut up once again! To even think a woman wrote this is severely distressing and disgusting.

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by cooltola(m): 1:21am On Jan 17, 2020
I feel very sorry for my generation for the lack of morals. I feel sorry that question like this enter nairaland. I feel sorry that with the high numbers of churches and mosques, sex outside marriage is considered a normal thing. I feel sorry because marriage no dey last like before. I feel sorry that baby mama na normal thing. That a mistress is more respected than a wife. Even if your man is a one minute man, can' t you help me out? Instead of using his sex performance as a lithium test to see if you want to marry him or not. Sex is way too overrated.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by Nobody: 1:23am On Jan 17, 2020
MikeAterezzi:
Pray for forgiveness, and do what is holy. Do not continue in this unholy romance. Save your souls while you all can!

Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by bjgurl(f): 1:25am On Jan 17, 2020
He should be eating green banana alot alittle of Origin bottle not can oo, b4 d journey start, And as 4 you be taking pineapple smoothie, milkshakes, in short both of u should be eating fruit that increase libido

What did I even know Good morning
Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by onlyforchrist: 1:25am On Jan 17, 2020
Shibaraba:
Causes of premature akamu pouring
Smells.....Mouth or body . Once e smell prick go just wan serve akamu comot there sharp sharp.

Punna denial. Hide it from bro's for a long time once he logs in na to serve akamu. No time

Anxiety. ...once you tell man say he dey quick serve akamu, he go dey him mind. That one go make am dey serve am faster than ever.

Solution. Immediately he serve akamu hold the Preeq no leave am. If he tire climb him pole make you ride am like okada Wey dey go ojodu. Once he start as he dey wipe you dey give am better ringtone like say he wan kill you. There, aaaasssshhhhh, ooooshhhhhh. You fit shout Jesus no worry he go forgive you. Your fiancee confidence go boost. He go dey last. No go dey let am take drug or agbo ooo. Those ones just dey kill.

My round one depends on the obow
Wife... 2 minutes.... Because I want sleep.
Side chick.... 5 minutes. . ..She gets collect well make she no play away match
Olosho. .. 10 minutes or more...... My money must not waste.

2nd round na universal for all categories. Tdb. Till day break. All my muscles go Don stand like mad. Na Olosho I pity pass. Dip hand if possible dip leg put.

Legend!!!! 5 star for you. lol
Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by Nobody: 1:26am On Jan 17, 2020
peeta4u:

QUICK EJACULATION
Slice 5 okras and remove the seeds,dry the
seeds and ferment with sodawater for two days.
DOSAGE
Take half glass daily for a week.
He should also chew bitter kola regularly.

Bitter kola works. Garlic, fantastic.Green tea.

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by Kirinwa: 1:27am On Jan 17, 2020
Miffia:

Lol. Just wore his clothes and left?

Sounds more like a customer than a fiance.
Besides assuming he doesn't marry you. How many more men will you sleep with before marriage
Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by VegaJack: 1:30am On Jan 17, 2020
[s]
Johans1991:
nothing will ever satisfy ashawo. i will only advice the man not to make the greatest mistake of marrying you. you have already found a reason to cheat on him .
[/s]
Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by b0rn2fuck(m): 1:33am On Jan 17, 2020
Miffia:

I'm born2fuck, I have Bleep over 200 babes.your man is definitely not a random guys that cheat, its is lack of regular sex that made him two minutes man, if he slept with babe an hour or morning before he slept with you, he may last an hour or probably if he can be fucking different babes constantly, even the sperm will be delay before releasing, and never judge a man by first round, try to relax after first round, maybe chill with a wine, bath with him and by the time he finish you, will will thank me later, first round last between seconds and 5 minutes provided he didn't take drug or alcohol or have slept with someone before while second round last at least 10 minutes to an hour or more while the third rounds may even last more than between 10 minutes to more than 3 hours , after his first round release r ,try to make him gear up later even before the sperm start forming brucelee the second round, he would still be on top of you 30 minutes jerking, walahi na you go deg beg him to release, let him stop sugary and sweet food. But truth first round for someone who don't get constant sex? He even try for two minutes. That's why we always shark alcohol before we Bleep our sweet ashawo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by Manchiefo: 1:34am On Jan 17, 2020
First of all, your man should go to lab and check if he have any infection because infection is the chief cause of premature ejaculation (quickie). 2. He should buy the following items 1. Honey 2. Tiger nuts (aki Hausa) 3.Milk (liquid milk) 4. Cucumber he should be taking this item everyday for more than 2 weeks. BELIEVE ME YOU WILL ENJOY HIM TO THE FULLEST. DONT 4GET TO TELL HIM TO GO TO HOSPITAL AND CHECK IF HE HAVE ANY INFECTION.

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by Krexpah(m): 1:42am On Jan 17, 2020
The guy too Dey chop sweet things I guess let me help you DM me I will tell you the solution you will tank me later
Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by CAPTIVATOR: 1:45am On Jan 17, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

Some marry for wealth
Some marry for true love
Some marry for sex.

True love covers all.

This is why premarital sex is never a yardstick for sexual compatibility.
Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by Sniper101(m): 1:47am On Jan 17, 2020
oyaaa:
you've been dating for years and it’s just now his 2mins sex is bothering you?

It would seem the lady has been getting a real preeq somewhere all these years & that's why she haven't been bothered about his disappointing performance over the years.

But now that Dude have asked to marry her, his bedroom performance has become a source of concern to her because she doesn't want to lose the Dude... (despite his poor bedroom stamina) ...since the Dude is obviously financially OK

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by EvangelistChuks(m): 1:48am On Jan 17, 2020
People are no longer ASHAMED to talk about their irresponsible behaviours openly. Committing fornication & talking about it is now like going on school excursion and reliving it to friends.HMMMM.FOLKS GUILTY OF THESE PLEASE REPENT COS GOD LOVES YOUR SOUL TO NOT WANT IT TO PERISH IN ETERNAL LAKE OF FIRE.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply)

Gracious Paradise: Sex Tapes Of Pastor John Paradise Daughter Leak Online / "The World Is Coming To An End": Slay Grandmama In G-string Causes Stir Online / Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.