Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help (141136 Views)

Look At What Killed This Man. We Men Should Learn. Photo!!! / SEX: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We're Set To Do Our Introduction— Please Help / 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by MzTunechi(f): 5:23am On Jan 17, 2020
OP I hope you get to see this. Contact thepeoples_doctor on Instagram and I assure you won't regret it. Goodluck dear
Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by joepepsy(m): 5:32am On Jan 17, 2020
Na only to fucck una sabi for this yeye country,very idle and unproductive nation.
Miffia:
Hi everyone... Good Afternoon

I will keep this brief and short.. Ignore any typographical error, please.

I have this boyfriend, we've been dating for years now. The thing is, he doesn't last long during sex, he's a 2 minutes man, as you people call it. There was a time, we had sex, less than 1 minute, yes, I mean less than a minute, just 3 or 4 thrusts and he released. He was shocked, sad and disappointed, I was shocked too. I was even the one cheering him up, not to be sad, that everything will be okay, that's not his fault, he just wore his cloth and left.

This is someone I want to marry, we will soon do our introduction and wedding, and I don't want our sex life to be boring, we are not enjoying s*x at all, and I don't want to cheat on him... We love each other so much.

Please, anybody that has experienced this before, or know how to stop it should advice me on what to do, its not making me happy neither is my boyfriend happy too

Your advice will be appreciated.. Thank You.
Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by bluefilm: 5:33am On Jan 17, 2020
Shibaraba:
Causes of premature akamu pouring
Smells.....Mouth or body . Once e smell prick go just wan serve akamu comot there sharp sharp.

Punna denial. Hide it from bro's for a long time once he logs in na to serve akamu. No time

Anxiety. ...once you tell man say he dey quick serve akamu, he go dey him mind. That one go make am dey serve am faster than ever.

Solution. Immediately he serve akamu hold the Preeq no leave am. If he tire climb him pole make you ride am like okada Wey dey go ojodu. Once he start as he dey wipe you dey give am better ringtone like say he wan kill you. There, aaaasssshhhhh, ooooshhhhhh. You fit shout Jesus no worry he go forgive you. Your fiancee confidence go boost. He go dey last. No go dey let am take drug or agbo ooo. Those ones just dey kill.

My round one depends on the obow
Wife... 2 minutes.... Because I want sleep.
Side chick.... 5 minutes. . ..She gets collect well make she no play away match
Olosho. .. 10 minutes or more...... My money must not waste.

2nd round na universal for all categories. Tdb. Till day break. All my muscles go Don stand like mad. Na Olosho I pity pass. Dip hand if possible dip leg put.

Onye mgbu.
Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by madjune(m): 5:43am On Jan 17, 2020
First things and last things. 2 things.

Check his diet over the years.
I'm sure he's been heavy on fatty diet.
And maybe, poor exercise routine.

These two kill the dick.

Change his diet and encourage a more active lifestyle and you will notice changes.
Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by femmy2010(m): 5:46am On Jan 17, 2020
The average man last 5-6 minutes in bed.
you can advise or encourage him to withdraw his penis when he is enjoying it most and re-insert after about 5-10seconds
He should keep doing this trick and I guarantee he would attain the average of 6minutes or more.
The above in addition to keeping fit and eating a balanced diet
Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by Nobody: 5:55am On Jan 17, 2020
Miffia:

I have this boyfriend, we've been dating for years now. The thing is, he doesn't last long during sex, he's a 2 minutes man, as you people call it. There was a time, we had sex, less than 1 minute, yes, I mean less than a minute, just 3 or 4 thrusts and he released. He was shocked, sad and disappointed, I was shocked too. I was even the one cheering him up, not to be sad, that everything will be okay, that's not his fault, he just wore his cloth and left.

This is someone I want to marry, we will soon do our introduction and wedding, and I don't want our sex life to be boring, we are not enjoying s*x at all, and I don't want to cheat on him... We love each other so much.

Please, anybody that has experienced this before, or know how to stop it should advice me on what to do, its not making me happy neither is my boyfriend happy too

Exercises, fruits and vegetables.
Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by isartha2000: 5:59am On Jan 17, 2020
Get two big purpple onions, slice the onion in peak milk cover for three hours,sieve the onion and and add two teaspoon full of honey at least for five days you will see a better result

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by jahbiz: 6:02am On Jan 17, 2020
Miffia:

Your man can do better...
Look into his diet....
If he drinks esp beer let him reduce it and if possible stop and replace it with water...
Exercise helps alot..
Mind what you say during pre-intimacy and during sex...
Dont make the whole thing look as if he is working, make it looks like fun.. while kissing or sucking your breasts you too should be doing something in return.
Give him some sounds, it makes a man do better and go harder...
After the first round, pls dont let him go. Hold his microphone, play with it, suck it, do everything possible to turn him on . 2nd round is usually better than first round and the next round will keep getting better...
Allow your man to explore you body, do some crazy styles....
Additionally... sex is sweet when the mind is into it...dont force him to have sex when he is bad mood.
Your man will improve with your help.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by spicesgoke(m): 6:03am On Jan 17, 2020
Miffia:

Let him treat himself. It might be as a result of chronic pile "JEDIJEDI" IF U ARE IN LAGOS U CAN CONTACT ME FOR AGUNMU. USE IT B4 U PAY. IF IT WORKS FOR U, U PAY. CHECK MY PROFILE FOR MY CONTACT
Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by bikerboy1(m): 6:03am On Jan 17, 2020
Mrmezico:
I dnt believ there's any particular drugs or medicine 4 treatment of quick ejaculation other than contineous nd constant sex, just be having sex, always hv sex, i said just continue having sex evrytime, both in season nd out of season just be knacking kpekus nd you wil get used to her body nd ur problem wil be over. dnt 4get 2 thank me later.

I relate to this solution. It works
Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by Snipper007: 6:04am On Jan 17, 2020
Miffia:

Babe let him try masturbating 30 minutes before making love to you thereby emptying his bowel and as time goes on his body chemistry will adapt to the new changes........ That was wt a medical professional asked my friend to do.

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by Lugianostar(m): 6:08am On Jan 17, 2020
They are men like that but something must be done to make him satisfy you as a woman. Firstly he need to drink much water daily and distance himself from eating sugar but can resort to honey and eat more of unripe plantain & do regular exercises as much as he can. Secondly, sometimes stress work stress can make men to be vulnerable in your man case but he should always keep the stress off work and occupy his mind with either studying the Bible, reading magazine & watching a movie at the cinema per time. I bet you he will come out strong. Have a beautiful day...!

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by aylive02(m): 6:12am On Jan 17, 2020
Lemme give you a practical approach.

While thrusting, one he notices he's about to cum, tell him to pull out but he's hands must be on your breasts, handling then so hard so that you don't lose interest lest the pussy becomes dry and you won't enjoy the sex. Moan as much as possible. Tell him not to put his mind on cuming too fast as this will aid the semen to come quickly. If he tries the above continuously, you will be the one to tell him to release
Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by Deltatoto: 6:12am On Jan 17, 2020
Miffia:

im a 5wks Man U come make I bulala u

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by Fruitofthevine: 6:15am On Jan 17, 2020
Tiger nuts,dabino and coconuts.Very effective.Not just taking them b4 sex,but regular taking.Then u also,try to explore positions.There r particular positions that hold a man from cumming early.U may want to try staying on top,and as much as possible don't rush it.its dat hyper sensitivity that makes cumming easy.And by d way,sebi baba God say no sex b4 marriage?i go report u to heavens efcc for prosecution.lol.Cheers.

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by aylive02(m): 6:15am On Jan 17, 2020
Deltatoto:
im a 5wks Man U come make I bulala u

While thrusting, one he notices he's about to cum, tell him to pull out but he's hands must be on your breasts, handling then so hard so that you don't lose interest lest the pussy becomes dry and you won't enjoy the sex. Moan as much as possible. Tell him not to put his mind on cuming too fast as this will aid the semen to come quickly. If he tries the above continuously, you will be the one to tell him to release

2 Likes

Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by clench3(m): 6:17am On Jan 17, 2020
Miffia:

What is happening to him is as a result of excess sugar, let him switch to legend if he takes bear, at least two bottles a day for one week, then let him chew bitter cola at least two everyday, before you know it, the sugar will be reduced, and he will be himself
Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by Snipper007: 6:21am On Jan 17, 2020
Fruitofthevine:
Tiger nuts,dabino and coconuts.Very effective.Not just taking them b4 sex,but regular taking.Then u also,try to explore positions.There r particular positions that hold a man from cumming early.U may want to try staying on top,and as much as possible don't rush it.its dat hyper sensitivity that makes cumming easy.And by d way,sebi baba God say no sex b4 marriage?i go report u to heavens efcc for prosecution.lol.Cheers.

You know the drill...

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by Deltatoto: 6:25am On Jan 17, 2020
aylive02:

professor johnbull Weldon sir

2 Likes

Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by Augustine1998: 6:30am On Jan 17, 2020
09016434965 is my number, I am an mc and stand up comedy master. Call me for ur show cover up, like birthday, wedding, graduation, indoor celebration, pool parties. And so on. God bless u for ur patronage. Fees and payment are at cheaper and affordable rate
Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by tribalmall: 6:30am On Jan 17, 2020
Once u try the ginger n milk n it fails try water lemon with slight 2-3 min daily workout. Let me know the result after the 3rd day.

Miffia:

What type of milk?... Peak milk or what?

Aside stopping sugary thing he should cease taking alcohol & blend water lemon with the seed 7-10 times daily. Within 3 day he should notice remarkable difference. He can them decide how frequently he takes it depending on how it boast his sexual prowess. He should avoid jedi, most are fake.

udoakwa:
Encourage ur fiancée to do much of exercise daily if he can, avoid taking sugary things and drink a lot of water daily, also to start eating of plantain like regularly, this will surely help him a whole lot
Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by Unrated900(m): 6:35am On Jan 17, 2020
You are a good fiancée
You didn’t want to cheat on him and you pour this out
Without him knowing for strong advice.
Let him reduce his stress daily
Tell him to consume more fruit
Then his immune will be boosted
Do this and thank me later.
Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by Markwelch55: 6:36am On Jan 17, 2020
Your solution have just come.. This is the cure.
Tell your boyfriend to diet.
Every morning before breakfast he should blend cucumber, banana, and carrot and drink it.. He should do this morning and evening. Add some water to the fruit and blend it. He should do this for the period of 1 to 2 months non stop. Every morning and evening..
Also he should always chew garlic gloves. Atleast one or two gloves. Every 2 days interval.
Lastly he should always exercise. Atleast jug every morning when he wakes up. Do push up. He don't need to jug outside.. Try this and you will have a testimony.

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by putin2: 6:38am On Jan 17, 2020
Are you dog 2 mins is enough to satisfy normal woman.most men is 40 seconds and 1 minute .

Now if you are horse you better stop the marriage and stat looking for your type fool ashi
Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by Pat081: 6:40am On Jan 17, 2020
Miffia:

three crowe
Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by Dagger111(m): 6:42am On Jan 17, 2020
Miffia:

No, na Ogbomosho milk. Kuku add ur breast milk.
Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by Nobody: 6:42am On Jan 17, 2020
Scopus

Tell him to stop using condum
Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by Pat081: 6:43am On Jan 17, 2020
Op pray that the 2mins shuld b a blessing 2u
Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by Munzy14(m): 6:44am On Jan 17, 2020
AwkaetitiBabe:
Suit yourself smiley
Oooooh..... No problem, but u guys should stop encouraging people to take this and that for sex.

lasting comes with regularity and confidence.
Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by GiftEminibest: 6:47am On Jan 17, 2020
stevmatt15:
sex before marriage?
I wonder oo
Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by Santdsaint: 6:47am On Jan 17, 2020
Ur fiancee really needs a medical attention.however low body testosterone in men is usually the cause of Erectile dysfunction which premature ejaculation is one of the symptoms especially when they are below 45years of age.the doctor (urologist) will first check the testosterone level and if it is low for his age, actions to boost it are taken.
U can reach me on my wattsapp line 08036285771 or goddyese@gmail.com for more info and direction on how to go about that it

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (21) (Reply)

Gracious Paradise: Sex Tapes Of Pastor John Paradise Daughter Leak Online / "The World Is Coming To An End": Slay Grandmama In G-string Causes Stir Online / A Painless Way To Disvirgin A Girl (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.