Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Found Out My Gf Is Flirty With Other Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Found Out My Gf Is Flirty With Other Guys (1748 Views)

Vagina Odour: Is It Just Me Or Do Other Guys Perceive It? / The Guy I Wanted To Date Is Asking Other Guys If They've fūcked Me!! / My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Found Out My Gf Is Flirty With Other Guys by Thinee(m): 2:34pm On Jan 15, 2020
I just read the thread of the guy that called his gf with another number and her response broke his heart....
Im a corp member currently serving in delta state...i met this corps member also she wasnt a new corper ..left to me i just wanted the friends with benefit stuff cus she was going to leave before me tho we are also based in lagos and we could hook up but due to the way she really took care of my we started dating (p.s we have started having since before dating) things got intensed the feeling started developing cus we were spending almost all time together...(my ppa wasn't disturbing me as i could stay a whole week without going to work(twas a government school)..... When i met her i had just a girl in my life we dating up to 2years.. She was ds first person that broke my heart and that almost killed me ...after that i made up my mind never to fall deeply in love with any girl cus heartbreak was real.....after the heartbreak we came back together again....and we both loved eachother so much until i left for service and met this new girl
During our course of dating which was the new girl kept on telling me that i should break up with my ex ..i also noticed that the new girl was this type of girl that was opened to many guys ...she had lots of guys on her WhatsApp unlike my ex.......which was more reserved
So i notice she also kept chatting with her exes tho she will say they are just friends. She clears thier chat and so on.......
Re: Found Out My Gf Is Flirty With Other Guys by Bellgal: 2:38pm On Jan 15, 2020
This ur story is inconclusive shocked
Re: Found Out My Gf Is Flirty With Other Guys by xendra: 2:39pm On Jan 15, 2020
Soo....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Found Out My Gf Is Flirty With Other Guys by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 15, 2020
Lol why are you complaining?
Didn't you have a girlfriend before you got into the current relationship? It's just nature doing its job.
Re: Found Out My Gf Is Flirty With Other Guys by Ustec: 2:45pm On Jan 15, 2020
Is she your wife,
Abi you know wetin your second girl dey do in your absence,
Enjoy your ServiCing year and stop disturbing us at home abeg.
Re: Found Out My Gf Is Flirty With Other Guys by Prec1ous(m): 2:45pm On Jan 15, 2020
What is wrong with you guys!

1.Stop being invested in relationships with women.
2. Stop expecting too much from them.
3. You cannot control how another person treats you.
4. You also cannot control their life, you own no one.
5. Relationships are transactional, forget love.

Stop placing your happiness in another. It turns you to a shadow of yourself. Because humans behave irrationally.

Anyways, she is not your woman. You are setting yourself up for a lifetime of tears, heartache and confusion.

Pull away now, emotionally for starters.

5 Likes

Re: Found Out My Gf Is Flirty With Other Guys by Escodeb(m): 2:57pm On Jan 15, 2020
NYSC relationship... Mtcheew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Found Out My Gf Is Flirty With Other Guys by Thinee(m): 3:04pm On Jan 15, 2020
Thinee:
I just read the thread of the guy that called his gf with another number and her response broke his heart....
Im a corp member currently serving in delta state...i met this corps member also she wasnt a new corper ..left to me i just wanted the friends with benefit stuff cus she was going to leave before me tho we are also based in lagos and we could hook up but due to the way she really took care of my we started dating (p.s we have started having since before dating) things got intensed the feeling started developing cus we were spending almost all time together...(my ppa wasn't disturbing me as i could stay a whole week without going to work(twas a government school)..... When i met her i had just a girl in my life we dating up to 2years.. She was ds first person that broke my heart and that almost killed me ...after that i made up my mind never to fall deeply in love with any girl cus heartbreak was real.....after the heartbreak we came back together again....and we both loved eachother so much until i left for service and met this new girl
During our course of dating which was the new girl kept on telling me that i should break up with my ex ..i also noticed that the new girl was this type of girl that was opened to many guys ...she had lots of guys on her WhatsApp unlike my ex.......which was more reserved
So i notice she also kept chatting with her exes tho she will say they are just friends. She clears thier chat and so on.......

But she kept on telling me to break up with my ex which i did but i still gave my ex money and took care of her also.....cus i knew she had no one to assist her. .....and why i break up with her was even tho i knew she loved me but she wasn't homely and i thought at this point of my life i have to move to something serious and i wasnt getting any younger....she doesn't cook she hardly keep da place clean...so i thought she wasn't a wife material....the present girl cooks ...take care of everything and can take care of a man....so that prompted me to chose da best option.....
The present girl later found out that i was still helping my ex even tho we have broken up .and got really pissed off...so you took my phone...called my ex and asked me to break up and cut all ties with my ex officially which i did.....
The trust issues kept going on ....cus of the guys on her WhatsApp i also found out that the guys she was calling her friends and also her exes...i got really pissed off....she blocked them once one more and called them in my present to tell them that she has a bf now and she wanted to cut all conversation with them........
I was a bit happy.....
When she finished her service in october last year...i noticed she was always online and when i asked who she was chatting with she said no one just a few friends.....but she was always accuse me of been online chatting with different girls.....which wasn't partly through cus i only chat with just few girls and wasn't flirting with any...in fact all of them new my girl i use my WhatsApp for business also....so I'm always online...i had to tell her that she was accusing me cus that was what she was doing....i just had it in my mind what i was going to do.....i was going to clone her WhatsApp....so i invited her over to delta state...( im living okay as i had my well furniture apartment and also foodstuffs..so she came over ....she was going to spend a week....we stayed together had fun and so on...i cloned her WhatsApp during on of those days...she was using Samsung s8+ so it was easy for me to ask i do it so well that i could login anytime and she doesn't get notified....only for her to go back home ....then first few days was normal...until a message with a guy came up...only to find out that da she was having sex with the guy and da guy wasnt even giving her money ...like he promises to give her that she should come over ...she would go and after the sex he wont give her the money...i also noticed she unblocked all exes and has been booking appointment with different guys...tho hasn't visited any also....i also found out she removed the love emoji from my name ....but i never saw her telling anyone she loves him....only me...
I was pained a bit ....but this is almost a month now that ive been reading her conversations...i have lots of proof and chat with different guys including vn saved on my gmail.....i decided to keep the girl cos she was also very useful..her parents are well to do....her dad is a very big man in d police force....and they stay on the mainland..anytime shee comes visiting she get me stuffs ...wears and recently her brother got her an iPhone....so i decided to collect the s8+ from her ....she waybid it to me from lagos.....and ive decided to keep her for just the gain ......and i wasn't going to accuse her anytime soon.......
And i also met a new girl a corper also that i like so much....she's a virgin also....so i really want to hold her tight...i had to explain to her about the current girl and we re still dating. ......she has given me my approval to continue da gain...and she's also ready to give me her virginity...
So what im trying to say that ...girls aint to be trusted even in marriage .......if you really love a girl...you have to test her ......try her to show if she's truthful........women can make you loose your sanity.....you have to be ready for their madness anytime.........it still on this thread i read of a man who found out his three children wasn't his after how many years of marriage..... A girls characters cant start just one day ....you would have been seeing signs right from day1. ....so we as men should be very careful.......and test your women..to avoid mental break down....cus heart break is real...and you will feel like dying swears
Re: Found Out My Gf Is Flirty With Other Guys by Thinee(m): 3:04pm On Jan 15, 2020
Bellgal:
This ur story is inconclusive shocked
I just completed it....
Re: Found Out My Gf Is Flirty With Other Guys by Thinee(m): 3:05pm On Jan 15, 2020
GeniusWannabe:
Lol why are you complaining?
Didn't you have a girlfriend before you got into the current relationship? It's just nature doing its job.
Read the complete story
Re: Found Out My Gf Is Flirty With Other Guys by drezzyx(m): 3:07pm On Jan 15, 2020
5 ways for a man to be completely happy

1. Be with a woman who makes you laugh

2. Be with a woman who gives you her time

3. Be with a woman who takes care of you

4. Be with a woman who really loves you

5. Finally, make sure these four women don’t know each other!

Enjoy.

3 Likes

Re: Found Out My Gf Is Flirty With Other Guys by Bellgal: 3:15pm On Jan 15, 2020
Thinee:

But she kept on telling me to break up with my ex which i did but i still gave my ex money and took care of her also.....cus i knew she had no one to assist her. .....and why i break up with her was even tho i knew she loved me but she wasn't homely and i thought at this point of my life i have to move to something serious and i wasnt getting any younger....she doesn't cook she hardly keep da place clean...so i thought she wasn't a wife material....the present girl cooks ...take care of everything and can take care of a man....so that prompted me to chose da best option.....
The present girl later found out that i was still helping my ex even tho we have broken up .and got really pissed off...so you took my phone...called my ex and asked me to break up and cut all ties with my ex officially which i did.....
The trust issues kept going on ....cus of the guys on her WhatsApp i also found out that the guys she was calling her friends and also her exes...i got really pissed off....she blocked them once one more and called them in my present to tell them that she has a bf now and she wanted to cut all conversation with them........
I was a bit happy.....
When she finished her service in october last year...i noticed she was always online and when i asked who she was chatting with she said no one just a few friends.....but she was always accuse me of been online chatting with different girls.....which wasn't partly through cus i only chat with just few girls and wasn't flirting with any...in fact all of them new my girl i use my WhatsApp for business also....so I'm always online...i had to tell her that she was accusing me cus that was what she was doing....i just had it in my mind what i was going to do.....i was going to clone her WhatsApp....so i invited her over to delta state...( im living okay as i had my well furniture apartment and also foodstuffs..so she came over ....she was going to spend a week....we stayed together had fun and so on...i cloned her WhatsApp during on of those days...she was using Samsung s8+ so it was easy for me to ask i do it so well that i could login anytime and she doesn't get notified....only for her to go back home ....then first few days was normal...until a message with a guy came up...only to find out that da she was having sex with the guy and da guy wasnt even giving her money ...like he promises to give her that she should come over ...she would go and after the sex he wont give her the money...i also noticed she unblocked all exes and has been booking appointment with different guys...tho hasn't visited any also....i also found out she removed the love emoji from my name ....but i never saw her telling anyone she loves him....only me...
I was pained a bit ....but this is almost a month now that ive been reading her conversations...i have lots of proof and chat with different guys including vn saved on my gmail.....i decided to keep the girl cos she was also very useful..her parents are well to do....her dad is a very big man in d police force....and they stay on the mainland..anytime shee comes visiting she get me stuffs ...wears and recently her brother got her an iPhone....so i decided to collect the s8+ from her ....she waybid it to me from lagos.....and ive decided to keep her for just the gain ......and i wasn't going to accuse her anytime soon.......
And i also met a new girl a corper also that i like so much....she's a virgin also....so i really want to hold her tight...i had to explain to her about the current girl and we re still dating. ......she has given me my approval to continue da gain...and she's also ready to give me her virginity...
So what im trying to say that ...girls aint to be trusted even in marriage .......if you really love a girl...you have to test her ......try her to show if she's truthful........women can make you loose your sanity.....you have to be ready for their madness anytime.........it still on this thread i read of a man who found out his three children wasn't his after how many years of marriage..... A girls characters cant start just one day ....you would have been seeing signs right from day1. ....so we as men should be very careful.......and test your women..to avoid mental break down....cus heart break is real...and you will feel like dying swears

Oga abeg go for HIV text. And run for your dear life.
Re: Found Out My Gf Is Flirty With Other Guys by nuelsam: 3:22pm On Jan 15, 2020
If u dont geddifuk.......i wonder whats wrong with yall negroes.....im pissed at how weak yall are,the handwritting is written boldly on the wall and u typing craps.... Dude,seriously?
This shii cant happen to my kid bruhh and he still gon address the biatch as his girl friend........
She had the guts to order u to cut contacts with ur ex buh she done keeping tabs on hers(weak man)......
Seriously dude,geddifuk abeg
Re: Found Out My Gf Is Flirty With Other Guys by We4all: 3:40pm On Jan 15, 2020
Thinee:

I was a bit happy.....

Pardon me mister, I'm sorry for my bluntness, but I just can't keep calm! Try and improve on your written communication skills cos it is a total write off. If you're truly a graduate like you mentioned, then it doesn't speak well of you.
Re: Found Out My Gf Is Flirty With Other Guys by leocollins(m): 3:54pm On Jan 15, 2020
this one wan to trend on nairaland today too...mtchew

(1) (Reply)

How To Know If A Guy Truly Loves You.. but it's useless / Is There Anything Like "Being Too Nice" In A Relationship? / Who Bleeps Ladies With Unwanted Pregnancy During Conception?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.