Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men (107978 Views)

Ladies, When You Are Upset, Do You Need Space Or Support? / Ladies: When Your Guy Discovers You Have Cheated, Break Up / Ladies, When Your Man Is Angry, How Do You Calm Him Down? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by Timileyin1234(m): 10:35pm On Jan 15, 2020
BadRadio:
u re hurt babes... I m not one of the guys that thumped u.

ur cunt by now will be wide enough to accommodate a skyscraper.grin

accept my simparty
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 15, 2020
Liposure:
honey, i get your point. But d OP is asking 4 2 much. U sef check am now Haba, no man is perfect.

What is too much here?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 15, 2020
Osisiye:

Not every relationship should end in marriage!

Pls why should spouses be in a relationship and not want to get married.. Its not friendship mind you..
Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by Agricaddict(m): 10:37pm On Jan 15, 2020
lexy2014:

I don't have to, except u don't no why u said what u said

No I don't
Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 15, 2020
Timileyin1234:

grin grin

Lmao! Even this one thinks he is capable of dishing out a response. An ant who thinks he is an elephant! What does ”thumped” mean?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 15, 2020
Lifedonor:

Pls why should spouses be in a relationship and not want to get married.. Its not friendship mind you..

Why didn't you get married to your first girlfriend?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by Charli3benkz(m): 10:39pm On Jan 15, 2020
Drop ur whats app number [color=#006600][/color]
This is an interesting thread and I believe the kissreaders have learnt their lessons from the author's point of view. I myself I have learnt my my own lesson too. But which lesson can ever be better than the one below this comment you just read right now? Huh?

If you have a crack on your windscreen and you want to get it fixed, feel free to WhatsApp me on the numbers on my signature. Cracks on windshield are repairable through a scientifically proven method involving UV-aided technology.
Send pictures of the damage to me on WhatsApp for proper assessment and evaluation of cost of repair.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 15, 2020
Osisiye:

Why didn't you get married to your first girlfriend?

Because we are still courting
Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by lexxyrule(m): 10:40pm On Jan 15, 2020
lavylilly:
TO THE LADIES:

When you are ready to settle down, dont forget these...

1) Make sure you settle for a man who doesnt see paying your bride price as buying you...

2) Make sure you settle for a man who doesnt see marrying you as doing you a big favour...

3) Make sure you settle for a man who wouldn't use your monthly cramps and mood swings against you,, YES Some men are like that...

4) Make sure you settle for a man who knows you have right to your body sometimes,, who understands you have the right to say NO to sex when its not comfortable for you,, maybe due to weakness or whatever it might be,, and still respect you for that...

5) Make sure you settle for a man who would stick with you inspite of the odds,, who wouldn't compare you to a SWEET 16 after series of child birth (though most women try to work on themselves after child birth,, but truth be told,, you cant remain young forever)...

6) Make sure you settle for a man who would understand that there are just times you might feel too tired to fix the family meal,, and him helping you out wont be a taboo...

7) Make sure you settle for a man who would always allow you air your opinions, who understands you have d right to 'agree' or 'disagree' on a particular issue,, depending on what the case may be,, without always shutting you up before you are done airing your view...

cool Make sure you settle for a man who doesnt find it difficult saying 'SORRY',, someone who easily asks for forgiveness whenever he wrongs you,, not some kind of 'Autocratic' man,, who expects 'sorry' from you even when it's glaring he's wrong...

9) Make sure you settle for a man who understands that hitting a lady is a crime and shouldnt be done especially to his wife,, not some 'wife beaters' who raises their hands at the slightest provocation...

10) Make sure you settle for a man who loves everything about you,,who loves your soul not just the body,,and who enjoys your company always...

YOU CAN ADD YOURS TOO...

I COME IN PEACE✌

Make sure you create your own boyfriend yourself
Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 15, 2020
Lifedonor:

Because we are still courting

Oh please!
Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by Timileyin1234(m): 10:41pm On Jan 15, 2020
Osisiye:

Lmao! Even this one thinks he is capable of dishing out a response. An ant who thinks he is an elephant! What does ”thumped” mean?
Who are u quoting. Are u high?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by Liposure: 10:42pm On Jan 15, 2020
victorian:

I concur!

Never settle for less , cause me i didnt settle for less even when my male friends always ring it in my ears , that is divorced middle aged or old rich men or married men that will feel comfortable to marry me .

I rejected such declarations immediately . I will never become a second or third or fourth wife ! Hell no!
And i kept believing a young rich man will love me to the moon and back !
I made sure i look topnotch to the teeth!

It took quite a long time but ive gotten what i want ! No going back ! No retreat! No surrender to bad vibes and wrong prophecies!

So women date the right person and marry well!

Cheers! cheesy cheesy

Im so so happy!!!! cheesy
honey, i respect u a lot. But i feel OP is asking 4 2 much. No man is perfect
Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by Charli3benkz(m): 10:42pm On Jan 15, 2020
This is an interesting thread and I believe the kissreaders have learnt their lessons from the author's point of view. I myself I have learnt my my own lesson too. But which lesson can ever be better than the one below this comment you just read right now? Huh?

If you have a crack on your windscreen and you want to get it fixed, feel free to WhatsApp me on the numbers on my signature. Cracks on windshield are repairable through a scientifically proven method involving UV-aided technology.
Send pictures of the damage to me on WhatsApp for proper assessment and evaluation of cost of repair.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by YorubaAmaka(m): 10:44pm On Jan 15, 2020
Pussywar:

You tried so hard to make sense. I'll give you a D. Now go home and make sure you have those qualities OP listed. Adios
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by Geminita1(f): 10:44pm On Jan 15, 2020
Pussywar:

Its not my fault you're not a man. I'm not the one that will stoop low to discuss with you, African man. Shame no dey ever catch una talk rubbish
African men are embarrassing. While their mates are gaining grounds in science and technology, all they do is blame the govt and blame us. They never take responsibility for anything. I shudder at the thought of marrying one,bunch of sad misogynists, tueh.

7 Likes

Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 15, 2020
Timileyin1234:

Who are u quoting. Are u high?
I quoted you Timileyin!!!!!!

And no, I am not high. I am not like you, whose only focus in life is to get high, come to nairaland and talk trash.
Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by victorian(f): 10:47pm On Jan 15, 2020
Liposure:
honey, i respect u a lot. But i feel OP is asking 4 2 much. No man is perfect

Thanks dear but at least one can still get 90% of what she typed if 100% is not possible .

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by owila4luv(m): 10:48pm On Jan 15, 2020
what shud the guys look out for?
all this oversabi tutors end up as single mothers divorcee cos their i too know always end dem in the wrong hands! prayer is the key. also being ur true sef matters a gr8 deal. take it it leave it, men love u to be the natural u, not crayfish shakara
Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by Timileyin1234(m): 10:48pm On Jan 15, 2020
Osisiye:

I quoted you Timileyin!!!!!!

And no, I am not high. I am not like you, whose only focus in life is to get high, come to nairaland and talk trash.
I didn’t say anything about this topic. I quoted the guy that says he is not one of the guy that thumped the geh like (bang the geh)
I just quoted him with smiley. What is my own now grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by JasperVII(m): 10:49pm On Jan 15, 2020
Why not get clay and mould the man yourself ��
Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 15, 2020
I see boys and girls throwing insults around over a topic they do not understand. Kids!

Una go understand when life hit
Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 15, 2020
e bi like say na only Jesus fit the description of the man you are talking about.

Your number 10 point strong gan. I clap for you OP
Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by biggy26: 10:52pm On Jan 15, 2020
PrimadonnaO:
I’ve never dated a man who was deficient in any of those 10 areas.
Marriage and dating ain't the same. Not everyone changes totally, but certain things may affect even the nicest of men. So you must make up your mind to accommodate it when it happens.
Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 15, 2020
Timileyin1234:

I didn’t say anything about this topic. I quoted the guy that says he is not one of the guy that thumped the geh like (bang the geh)
I just quoted him with smiley. What is my own now grin grin cheesy cheesy

So now you are coming here to act like a victim after you asked if I was high? I was responding to the guy who made the ”thumped” comment.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by richkal(m): 10:58pm On Jan 15, 2020
shogsman:
Don't forget to leave a link to where they can download this men or better still get clay and make them yourself.

I think I need to help the OP, here is the link to the perfect man they all want, it will cost them less than 5MB grin grin grin

https://mobile.howwebiz.ug/song/19337/perfect-man/3664/bennie-k

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by Timileyin1234(m): 10:58pm On Jan 15, 2020
Osisiye:

So now you are coming here to act like a victim after you asked if I was high? I was responding to the guy who made the ”thumped” comment.
But u quoted me instead of u to quote the guy. That was why I was wondering
U quote the wrong guy
Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by Angela62: 11:00pm On Jan 15, 2020
lavylilly:
TO THE LADIES:

When you are ready to settle down, dont forget these...

1) Make sure you settle for a man who doesnt see paying your bride price as buying you...

2) Make sure you settle for a man who doesnt see marrying you as doing you a big favour...

3) Make sure you settle for a man who wouldn't use your monthly cramps and mood swings against you,, YES Some men are like that...

4) Make sure you settle for a man who knows you have right to your body sometimes,, who understands you have the right to say NO to sex when its not comfortable for you,, maybe due to weakness or whatever it might be,, and still respect you for that...

5) Make sure you settle for a man who would stick with you inspite of the odds,, who wouldn't compare you to a SWEET 16 after series of child birth (though most women try to work on themselves after child birth,, but truth be told,, you cant remain young forever)...

6) Make sure you settle for a man who would understand that there are just times you might feel too tired to fix the family meal,, and him helping you out wont be a taboo...

7) Make sure you settle for a man who would always allow you air your opinions, who understands you have d right to 'agree' or 'disagree' on a particular issue,, depending on what the case may be,, without always shutting you up before you are done airing your view...

cool Make sure you settle for a man who doesnt find it difficult saying 'SORRY',, someone who easily asks for forgiveness whenever he wrongs you,, not some kind of 'Autocratic' man,, who expects 'sorry' from you even when it's glaring he's wrong...

9) Make sure you settle for a man who understands that hitting a lady is a crime and shouldnt be done especially to his wife,, not some 'wife beaters' who raises their hands at the slightest provocation...

10) Make sure you settle for a man who loves everything about you,,who loves your soul not just the body,,and who enjoys your company always...

YOU CAN ADD YOURS TOO...

I COME IN PEACE✌

And this is exactly why I'm happy with my husband. Thanks for the reminder of how lucky I am wink

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by Jerryembassy91(m): 11:10pm On Jan 15, 2020
Hmmm...well-done, kontinue, Linus MBA ..so all your man na heaven sent ..
PrimadonnaO:
Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by Godsfavour78: 11:18pm On Jan 15, 2020
PrimadonnaO:
and yet they are your exes. I hail oh. Dater
Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by jimmyLd101: 11:20pm On Jan 15, 2020
If you they fine all this one you go too tey for your papa house no forget say Man no they enter menopous
Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by Innobee99(m): 11:21pm On Jan 15, 2020
PrimadonnaO:
And what's ur status now?

Married or Single?
����
Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by UrVillagePpl: 11:21pm On Jan 15, 2020
Dupalmer:

It's 100times easier for a man to marry and remarry several times whether as divorcee or polygamist than for a lady to marry even once. (hard fact)

We are Africans for Christ's sake not whites.
I repeat single ladies be wise.
with DAYO

if you know you know grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent / Naija Sex Story: My Sex Marathon With Dami's Mum / Twitter War Between Igbo And Yoruba Over Who Has The Most Beautiful Women (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.