Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,056 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men (107905 Views)

Ladies, When You Are Upset, Do You Need Space Or Support? / Ladies: When Your Guy Discovers You Have Cheated, Break Up / Ladies, When Your Man Is Angry, How Do You Calm Him Down? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by Omar09(m): 5:06pm On Jan 20, 2020
Funkybabee:
I can't settle for a man that doesn't love me, love cover all the listed 10tips there, when a man love you, he cannot do those shit..

Hate to be bearer of bad fruits. Love doesn't cover anything at least not on your side. With time you will see you made a huge mistake choosing love over crucial things that matters like compatibility.

Pls for the sake that dude, don't go into marriage cause you love him. Because when the going gets tough you will be the first to jump out and hurt the poor lad.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by Funkybabee(f): 7:06pm On Jan 20, 2020
Omar09:

Hate to be bearer of bad fruits. Love doesn't cover anything at least not on your side. With time you will see you made a huge mistake choosing love over crucial things that matters like compatibility.

Pls for the sake that dude, don't go into marriage cause you love him. Because when the going gets tough you will be the first to jump out and hurt the poor lad.

Your sense of reasoning to my post is poor

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by Omar09(m): 7:11pm On Jan 20, 2020
Funkybabee:

Your sense of reasoning to my post is poor

What one cannot comprehend begins to irritate one. I didn't expect you to understand that.
Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by Funkybabee(f): 7:16pm On Jan 20, 2020
Omar09:

What one cannot comprehend begins to irritate one. I didn't expect you to understand that.

I can see
Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by lavylilly: 3:23pm On Jan 21, 2020
ask him o
Michellekabod2:
what is wrong in any human setting standard for him/herself?
Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by PreetyAngel4U: 1:16pm On Jan 23, 2020
pansophist:

You are the one that is not being sensible.

Farmcity is not an hotel, or a place for hookup, its a restaurant. I repeat, IT IS A RESTAURANT. I went there to eat. Saying that I should go to a place where I can meet prospective women assumes that I am romantically searching in the first place, which I am not, and only goes to show the glitch in your cognitive reasoning, and an inability to dissuade oneself from ad-hominem.

Your analogy is like blaming a girl for being catcalled, and telling her not to walk on the street anymore to avoid catcalling. If this is the case, I am sure you will blame the cat-callers, not the girl, but since women are the fault here, it is my fault, not the women. This only goes to prove my earlier point on how modern day women are so convinced in their righteousness, and see no fault in themselves no matter how extreme. Wont be surprised if you are an olosho yourself.

Now convince me that you have sense undecided

O. So you have the right to be looking at ladies and you want them not to wonder and stare back at you in a restaurant. Why were you looking at them if you are not searching? So when you take one bite, you'll raise your head to look at the 'oloshos' giving you signal.
Fortunately, your object of surprise is short lived. Not even single.
I will speak up because the generalization of women is too much. Whether she goes extreme , so do men. But you'll never see a man use a general degrading term like 'olosho' or 'playboy' on all men.
When talking about women, never generalize.
Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by Okeytus(m): 9:59pm On Jan 23, 2020
Pussywar:

Just say you don't have the qualities and fok off
Qualities of what??

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by Pussywar(f): 10:23pm On Jan 23, 2020
Okeytus:

Qualities of what??
Proof that you didn't read the thread, you hands have been scratching you to use a meme where it's not useful. Nonsense.
Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by Okeytus(m): 10:42pm On Jan 23, 2020
Pussywar:

Proof that you didn't read the thread, you hands have been scratching you to use a meme where it's not useful. Nonsense.
you are looking for qualities in men that can be wrongly manipulated.
All these feminists shouldn't be discussing marriage or opposite sex relationship because they are better single so they won't have anyone to blame.
Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by Pussywar(f): 10:44pm On Jan 23, 2020
Okeytus:

you are looking for qualities in men that can be wrongly manipulated.
All these feminists shouldn't be discussing marriage or opposite sex relationship because they are better single so they won't have anyone to blame.
Same qualities in women can't be wrongly manipulated, right? Kindly Bleep off and go be a woman enslaving retard somewhere else.
Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by Okeytus(m): 10:50pm On Jan 23, 2020
Pussywar:

Same qualities in women can't be wrongly manipulated, right? Kindly Bleep off and go be a woman enslaving retard somewhere else.
those qualities listed by the OP are specifically for men and not found or needed in women. I now wonder who read the thread or are you just dumb.
Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by Okeytus(m): 10:56pm On Jan 23, 2020
you thread you created last year has said it all, you are looking for a slave, Good luck sis

Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by Pussywar(f): 10:58pm On Jan 23, 2020
Okeytus:

those qualities listed by the OP are specifically for men and not found or needed in women. I now wonder who read the thread or are you just dumb.
Yes, because you don't have sense to see its a do-for-me-i-do-for-you thread. Use your brain for once. Idiot.
Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by Okeytus(m): 11:10pm On Jan 23, 2020
Pussywar:

Yes, because you don't have sense to see its a do-for-me-i-do-for-you thread. Use your brain for once. Idiot.

You are indirectly saying every woman should attach selfish conditions to love.
Pls continue being single, I pity the ignorant one that will fall for your tricks in the name of love.
Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by Pussywar(f): 11:12pm On Jan 23, 2020
Okeytus:

You are indirectly saying every woman should attach selfish conditions to love.
Pls continue being single, I pity the ignorant one that will fall for your tricks in the name of love.
You're a retard. There's no amount of education that will save. Sorry for yourself.
Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by Okeytus(m): 11:17pm On Jan 23, 2020
Pussywar:

You're a retard. There's no amount of education that will save. Sorry for yourself.
I hear you, an epitome of Educated fool. you type of literacy is inimical to the human society.
Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by Starprincewoss(m): 9:00pm On Apr 09, 2020
Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by IyaTola: 9:44pm On Jun 07, 2022
shocked
Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by Temhellen(f): 12:16pm On Jun 08, 2022
BadRadio:
ladies with over 1 million body counts are forming prudent preference list. smh

How does body count affect u? U don't talk abt Guy's body count.
When it comes to body na a ladies offend God pass.
Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by Temhellen(f): 12:20pm On Jun 08, 2022
IdioticNLmods:
Funny thing is that every lady wants the perfect man while most of them are horrible.
Ogbeni go get a clay and mould your prince charming. Yeye undecided

I don't want a perfect man, cos I know am not perfect.
Even my dad got flaws.
We all are working towards perfection.
If we can't manage each others diff. Then we aren't compatible.
Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by Temhellen(f): 12:25pm On Jun 08, 2022
Dupalmer:
This type of post is the reason why a whole lot of ladies are insolent, obnoxious and only good for bedmatics then remain very single because all the men that come their way will not be be able to keep to her impossible high standards. They will only pretend for a while and have a full share of her body and leave her heartbroken to continue her search for Mr.Jesus Christ. While she's getting older and less appealing. Her exes are going for younger sweet damsels to her chagrin.

Single ladies you better be wise. There's no 100percent rosy marriage. Get into marriage and make it work. Ask our our mothers how they did it. Their formula for marriage still works till tomorrow. Even though I agree that the effort should come from both husband and wife but your commitment as the mother of the house is very important in shaping the home.

The stupid current trend of feminism is the reason for the very high rate of present day marital failures. In most cases its the ladies that take the greater loss.

It's 100times easier for a man to marry and remarry several times whether as divorcee or polygamist than for a lady to marry even once. (hard fact)

We are Africans for Christ's sake not whites.
I repeat single ladies be wise.

Nice write up
The truth is jobless ladies and slay queens out der are the obnoxious ones. Not withstanding, a lady can't settle for the less. Just because she is ageing
Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by Cutehector(m): 3:30am On Jun 09, 2022
Wotowoto

cheesy

Anyways wisdom is profitable to direct. I hope and pray we dont use our hands to spoil our marriages.
Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by Nobody: 4:37am On Jun 15, 2022
Temhellen:

How does body count affect u? U don't talk abt Guy's body count.
When it comes to body na a ladies offend God pass.
who gets fvcked... the women or the mengrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Okon Lagos Shares Video Of Man & Lady Stuck During Hot Sex. See Reactions (Pics) / Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' / Twitter War Between Igbo And Yoruba Over Who Has The Most Beautiful Women (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.