Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men (108003 Views)

Ladies, When You Are Upset, Do You Need Space Or Support? / Ladies: When Your Guy Discovers You Have Cheated, Break Up / Ladies, When Your Man Is Angry, How Do You Calm Him Down? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by Liposure: 5:19pm On Jan 16, 2020
Titugirl:
No 8 is so on point
O baby, body on fleek. nice meeting u. Happy NY. watsup
Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by Liposure: 5:25pm On Jan 16, 2020
Pussywar:

I wasn't talking to you, slowpoke. You made no sense. Idiot
hey babe, watup. I come in peace. Lets be friends. No hard feelings
Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by lexy2014: 5:34pm On Jan 16, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

Your post is shrouded in cynicism. I don’t care to indulge you.

Have a nice day, Sir. kiss

Well that's a very good way to excuse urself considering that it was u who expressed bewilderment at d 40 mentions u received as a result of ur comment.

Cheers
Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by TalkYourOwn(m): 6:31pm On Jan 16, 2020
PrimadonnaO:
I’ve never dated a man who is deficient in any of those 10 areas.
how many did you marry
Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by Small080(m): 7:07pm On Jan 16, 2020
captain247:

Humans are generally insatiable so its expected from both sides
Yes, we are all cheaters grin grin so stop judging others
Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by nanakgh(m): 8:36pm On Jan 16, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

She's on nairaland and knows your moniker.

Babe, if you ever have to read this, don't be carried away. It's just another trick in the book. If there's a missing piece in his life that might take a tow on you, run as fast as your legs can carry you.

I know you won't believe me, and you don't have to..but to set the records straight, she's actually not here, and all I said is true.
Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by Dagrace01(m): 11:09pm On Jan 16, 2020
lavylilly:
TO THE LADIES:

When you are ready to settle down, dont forget these...

1) Make sure you settle for a man who doesnt see paying your bride price as buying you...

2) Make sure you settle for a man who doesnt see marrying you as doing you a big favour...

3) Make sure you settle for a man who wouldn't use your monthly cramps and mood swings against you,, YES Some men are like that...

4) Make sure you settle for a man who knows you have right to your body sometimes,, who understands you have the right to say NO to sex when its not comfortable for you,, maybe due to weakness or whatever it might be,, and still respect you for that...

5) Make sure you settle for a man who would stick with you inspite of the odds,, who wouldn't compare you to a SWEET 16 after series of child birth (though most women try to work on themselves after child birth,, but truth be told,, you cant remain young forever)...

6) Make sure you settle for a man who would understand that there are just times you might feel too tired to fix the family meal,, and him helping you out wont be a taboo...

7) Make sure you settle for a man who would always allow you air your opinions, who understands you have d right to 'agree' or 'disagree' on a particular issue,, depending on what the case may be,, without always shutting you up before you are done airing your view...

cool Make sure you settle for a man who doesnt find it difficult saying 'SORRY',, someone who easily asks for forgiveness whenever he wrongs you,, not some kind of 'Autocratic' man,, who expects 'sorry' from you even when it's glaring he's wrong...

9) Make sure you settle for a man who understands that hitting a lady is a crime and shouldnt be done especially to his wife,, not some 'wife beaters' who raises their hands at the slightest provocation...

10) Make sure you settle for a man who loves everything about you,,who loves your soul not just the body,,and who enjoys your company always...

YOU CAN ADD YOURS TOO...

I COME IN PEACE✌
You forgot to add the Golden rule for ladies of nowadays:
Make sure you marry a man who has a car, at least 3 bedroom apartment and a whole lot of money..
This is what they're really looking for, all dis one u are saying "dey pass right hear enter and follow left hear comot"
Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by ultimate77(m): 11:31pm On Jan 16, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

I’m just about coming of age. grin I may still give it a year, though.

Ok... Fair enough. May this "a year" not bring the worst ones. Amen!
Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by mrnigerdelta: 12:12am On Jan 17, 2020
menopause go soon kill you
Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by Tanyabee(f): 4:22am On Jan 17, 2020
BadRadio:
ladies with over 1 million body counts are forming prudent preference list. smh
Same as the men
Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by Tanyabee(f): 4:30am On Jan 17, 2020
SouthSouth1914:

So you want to keep dating until you fall into the one who doesn’t fall into this category? Aunty shift abeg..

Most ladies be bringing list as if they have anything to offer other than their bodies and empty brain!
There are still ladies out there that do not fall in that category, rather they are beautiful and intellectual
Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by Nobody: 5:31am On Jan 17, 2020
Tanyabee:
Same as the men

Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by Lugianostar(m): 6:31am On Jan 17, 2020
Hmmmm! It is always said than done; marriage is a two way traffic i must say and i know real men will do more than what was outline above but women should always do the needful per time to harmonize the resourcefulness of a man.
Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by Splendor27: 5:26pm On Jan 17, 2020
So who is going to marry the men that have all this mention....
Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by lexy2014: 11:28pm On Jan 17, 2020
Vortex369:

...And you think Jesus is not too scared to come again after how he was dealt with the other time?

How was Jesus dealt with?
Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by lexy2014: 11:34pm On Jan 17, 2020
obatan:
Don't know why they are lampooning you, thumbs up girl, i see nothing wrong with your write up.

D write up is unnecessary tautology. Everything she said revolves around d 10th point. Unfortunately, she thought d 10th point is uniquely different from d other points
Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by lexy2014: 11:42pm On Jan 17, 2020
Vortex369:
13) Do not settle down with a man, settle down with a fellow woman.

Cos Alpha Males are not for your types.

Idiots.

What do u mean by "alpha males"? How does a "fellow woman" fare better in a marriage?
Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by lexy2014: 11:58pm On Jan 17, 2020
Preshy561:
So, this thread justifies that most men have nothing to offer aside money, and as for the broke guys, they are totally useless.

Any sensible man should have all these qualities, it's not a rocket science.

Speaking of sense, u really aren't displaying much of it cos u are contradicting urself thinking u are taking a swipe at men.

U accuse men of having nothing to offer aside money but yet u say "broke guys are useless". That's d biggest contradiction of d century.

Money making isn't d exclusive preserve of men and every adult, male& female have d right and capacity to make money. If u say "broke guys are totally useless", clearly shows that u aren't useful to yourself or to anybody. Cos if u had a genuine means of livelihood, "broke guys won't be totally useless". U won't even notice them cos u are productive which u aren't. D fact that u call "broke guys totally useless" is because u depend on men to survive.

If u have intellect other than ur body, no man no matter how rich or no matter what he offers financially can entice u. But I doubt that.

What u call "all these qualities" are actually just one which is point number 10. The OP just engaged in unnecessary tautology thinking that point No. 10 is uniquely different from d others. Whereas it is everything and d only thing
Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by lexy2014: 12:00am On Jan 18, 2020
Dagrace01:

You forgot to add the Golden rule for ladies of nowadays:
Make sure you marry a man who has a car, at least 3 bedroom apartment and a whole lot of money..
This is what they're really looking for, all dis one u are saying "dey pass right hear enter and follow left hear comot"

U are a genius

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by lexy2014: 12:11am On Jan 18, 2020
asatemple:
permit me to say, marriage have no format. In any one you find your self, just try and adapt and put in your best

Bless u babe
Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by lexy2014: 12:17am On Jan 18, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
Speak on girl you're so on point

There's only one point there and that is 10. All d others are just an attempt to say No. 10 in 9 different ways. Unfortunately, d OP thinks that. No.10 applies to every human being. As u expect to receive good from someone, also no that others are expecting same from u
Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by lexy2014: 12:18am On Jan 18, 2020
PrinxArthur1:
for marriage to take place there must be sacrifice,and about 70% of guyz of marriageable age,comes with the baggage mentioned above,in other words u can't outrun ur buttocks!!!

70%? According to which research?
Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by lexy2014: 12:21am On Jan 18, 2020
cococandy:
What’s unrealistic about that?

It’s common decency

Its just unnecessary tautology. Everything said revolves around point 10 but u think they are all different points. They are all just one point. Unfortunately, d op thought that point 10 is uniquely different from d others whereas its d only point there which applies to everyone irrespective of gender, age or race
Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by PrinxArthur1(m): 7:49am On Jan 18, 2020
lexy2014:

70%? According to which research?
common sense!!!
Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by lexy2014: 8:46am On Jan 18, 2020
PrinxArthur1:
common sense!!!

Is research d same thing as common sense?
Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by PrinxArthur1(m): 10:29am On Jan 18, 2020
lexy2014:

If u have common sense,don't mention me again!!
Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by lavylilly: 11:00am On Jan 18, 2020
obatan:
Don't know why they are lampooning you, thumbs up girl, i see nothing wrong with your write up.
Thanks.
Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by lexy2014: 1:28pm On Jan 18, 2020
PrinxArthur1:
If u have common sense,don't mention me again!!

It seems u have run out of things to say.

According to u "about 70% of guyz of marriageable age,comes with the baggage mentioned". How did "common sense" help u to arrive at this conclusion?

Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by PrinxArthur1(m): 1:42pm On Jan 18, 2020
lexy2014:

It seems u have run out of things to say.

According to u "about 70% of guyz of marriageable age,comes with the baggage mentioned". How did "common sense" help u to arrive at this conclusion?

leave me alone please
Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by lexy2014: 3:47pm On Jan 18, 2020
PrinxArthur1:
leave me alone please

Oga, I no hold u
Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by PrinxArthur1(m): 5:06pm On Jan 18, 2020
lexy2014:

Oga, I no hold u
I don hear!
Re: Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 20, 2020
Mypeople2:
Na so...I guess you are less than 30...When you don reach 40 ,your list will be one " I want to marry anybody .God of Shiloh help me"
what is wrong in any human setting standard for him/herself?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Naija Sex Story: My Sex Marathon With Dami's Mum / Twitter War Between Igbo And Yoruba Over Who Has The Most Beautiful Women (pics) / Can You Do This Without Having Sex? (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.