Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Help Nairalander !!!! Has She Given Birth Before - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Nairalander !!!! Has She Given Birth Before (3486 Views)

I Am Devastated. My Kid Sis Who Went To Lagos To Work Has Given Birth / A Nairalander Has Put A Smile On My Family's Face / "I Have Given Birth"- Lady Tells Man After Surprise Engagement Ring, His Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Nairalander !!!! Has She Given Birth Before by Marlian: 4:18pm On Jan 15, 2020
✌️
Re: Help Nairalander !!!! Has She Given Birth Before by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 15, 2020
Let me wait for the elders to answer you question.

8 Likes

Re: Help Nairalander !!!! Has She Given Birth Before by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 15, 2020
She might have hormonal issues. But op, the mature thing to do is to ask her yourself, instead of bringing it online.

Oh!! I forgot that you are a marlian

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help Nairalander !!!! Has She Given Birth Before by donbachi(m): 4:21pm On Jan 15, 2020
She just comot belle

7 Likes

Re: Help Nairalander !!!! Has She Given Birth Before by Marlian: 4:22pm On Jan 15, 2020
She might not tell me the truth or probably stay away from me

1 Like

Re: Help Nairalander !!!! Has She Given Birth Before by softwerk(f): 4:22pm On Jan 15, 2020
cheesy

Your babe just did a D&C for another guy!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Nairalander !!!! Has She Given Birth Before by Marlian: 4:22pm On Jan 15, 2020
Re: Help Nairalander !!!! Has She Given Birth Before by Marlian: 4:23pm On Jan 15, 2020
Marlian:

1 Like

Re: Help Nairalander !!!! Has She Given Birth Before by Asquare84(m): 4:24pm On Jan 15, 2020
she just did abortion

2 Likes

Re: Help Nairalander !!!! Has She Given Birth Before by 2dice01: 4:25pm On Jan 15, 2020
she might be pregnant

Hope you use condom

Or she removed just did abortion

But you are Marlian
I thought you guys dont give a fúck
Why are now doing like a loverboy grin

2 Likes

Re: Help Nairalander !!!! Has She Given Birth Before by DoubleEngine007: 4:27pm On Jan 15, 2020
Op e yav reach the level that you now suck breast milk.. Are you a kid?

1 Like

Re: Help Nairalander !!!! Has She Given Birth Before by Abfinest007(m): 4:47pm On Jan 15, 2020
it has been confirmed that by the elders so what evidence do u want again
Re: Help Nairalander !!!! Has She Given Birth Before by Bellgal: 5:36pm On Jan 15, 2020
She has breast cancer.
Re: Help Nairalander !!!! Has She Given Birth Before by AryEmber(f): 5:52pm On Jan 15, 2020
Oga oo! Moaning and unconscious! I shock!
Re: Help Nairalander !!!! Has She Given Birth Before by Officialgarri: 6:19pm On Jan 15, 2020
She's not pregnant. Many ladies, from experience, suffer such.
Those set of girls have a high prolactin level and need to use some drugs, though quite expensive.
I'd recommend 'cabergolin' —if spelt correctly

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Nairalander !!!! Has She Given Birth Before by Akanoaaa(m): 6:27pm On Jan 15, 2020
Officialgarri:
She's not pregnant. Many ladies, from experience, suffer such.
Those set of girls have a high prolactin level and need to use some drugs, though quite expensive.
I'd recommend 'cabergolin' —if spelt correctly

And you conclude just like that?

1 Like

Re: Help Nairalander !!!! Has She Given Birth Before by Atlanticfire: 7:09pm On Jan 15, 2020
She is not pregnant, neither did she do abortion as some people are concluding. She has hormonal inbalance.

Tell her to go for checkup and treatment.

8 Likes

Re: Help Nairalander !!!! Has She Given Birth Before by agbangam: 7:21pm On Jan 15, 2020
OP She is not pregnant, my ex a virgin has similar case like yours, the liquid is salty. She went to see a doctor but nothing was wrong with her.

4 Likes

Re: Help Nairalander !!!! Has She Given Birth Before by Clinghton: 7:26pm On Jan 15, 2020
1. Breast feeding 2. Disease 3. pregnancy
Any of the above, conduct medical check up that is if she go allow you.
Re: Help Nairalander !!!! Has She Given Birth Before by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:01pm On Jan 15, 2020
how dare you?! baby might be at home hungry while you are there fukcing his mama's toto AND drinking his milk. lol!

she could be...:
- nursing mother
- woman who aborted/miscarried late
- woman with breast cancer
- woman with breast infection/cyst

etc etc

but why dont you simply tell her about it, as its obvious she knew something was up

btw: what kind of sex you have with "unconscious" babes.... behave yourself o!!!!
Re: Help Nairalander !!!! Has She Given Birth Before by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 15, 2020
How does it taste
Pls tell me .....pls na
Tell me n.a.
Does it taste nice....chai I wish to taste natural yogurt

1 Like

Re: Help Nairalander !!!! Has She Given Birth Before by Atlanticfire: 8:05pm On Jan 15, 2020
agbangam:
OP She is not pregnant, my ex a virgin has similar case like yours, the liquid is salty. She went to see a doctor but nothing was wrong with her.

It could actually be a sign of a brain tumour. So advice her to go for better hormonal screening.
Re: Help Nairalander !!!! Has She Given Birth Before by uthlaw: 9:31pm On Jan 15, 2020
She just comot Belle!
Re: Help Nairalander !!!! Has She Given Birth Before by CHoccolaTE: 9:42pm On Jan 15, 2020
Its hormonal issues
Not abortion, breasts produce milk in late pregnancy around 7to 9 months where its already too late to do abortion so it can't be abortion.

I had a friend like that whose nipples used to bring out whitish substance if she pressed them. She was quite busty though lipsrsealed
Re: Help Nairalander !!!! Has She Given Birth Before by YorubaLord: 10:10pm On Jan 15, 2020
Na wah sef... all dis comments sha. grin
Re: Help Nairalander !!!! Has She Given Birth Before by TheEnygma(m): 11:00pm On Jan 15, 2020
Op.....na new year be This oh!

Re: Help Nairalander !!!! Has She Given Birth Before by Legitdimple(f): 12:48am On Jan 16, 2020
Hmm mm! Poor girl!!!
Re: Help Nairalander !!!! Has She Given Birth Before by Gofwane(m): 2:53am On Jan 16, 2020
Nobody asked the million dollar question. @OP, did you swallow the milk?
Re: Help Nairalander !!!! Has She Given Birth Before by DenreleDave(m): 4:32am On Jan 16, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
She might have hormonal issues. But op, the mature thing to do is to ask her yourself, instead of bringing it online.

Oh!! I forgot that you are a marlian

Hey, op is a foolish marlian..

I am also a marlian.... But with manners

Op, u no try, must u bring such online

Owun owo o to, ma ti gan gan fa, she resisted but force ursef
Re: Help Nairalander !!!! Has She Given Birth Before by EsotericGCI(m): 4:42am On Jan 16, 2020
Guys breast do bring out milk.
What's the name of their case?
Pregnancy? Abortion? Disease?

Have you sucked a girl's breast while she's OVULATING?
BTW I haven't had the chance to try it, you try it and come share your testimony here.
Awon Native Doctors.

Marlian:
I met a girl recently, after much wooing and introduction she finally agreed to be my girlfriend. She is a very good girl and I will love to take the relationship serious. She has visited twice without having sex with her except kisses, she visited on Monday so I finally decided to have sex with her she did not resist me. During the romance before the sex I was playing with her nipple and I decided to suck she stopped me from sucking her nipple. Some minutes during the sex she was moaning and unconscious so I decided to suck the nipple again she tried to stop me but I resist. I sucked and I felt a splash of milk in my mouth. I decided to act as if nothing happened. I have never experienced such a thing before.

Please nairalanders has she given birth already or is a normal thing ! I need your replies please bashing is also allowed!
Re: Help Nairalander !!!! Has She Given Birth Before by Ceenelly(m): 5:16am On Jan 16, 2020
Marlian:
I met a girl recently, after much wooing and introduction she finally agreed to be my girlfriend. She is a very good girl and I will love to take the relationship serious. She has visited twice without having sex with her except kisses, she visited on Monday so I finally decided to have sex with her she did not resist me. During the romance before the sex I was playing with her nipple and I decided to suck she stopped me from sucking her nipple. Some minutes during the sex she was moaning and unconscious so I decided to suck the nipple again she tried to stop me but I resist. I sucked and I felt a splash of milk in my mouth. I decided to act as if nothing happened. I have never experienced such a thing before.

Please nairalanders has she given birth already or is a normal thing ! I need your replies please bashing is also allowed!
the options available are is (1) she recently did an abortion (2) she has an infection,
Re: Help Nairalander !!!! Has She Given Birth Before by Fourwinds: 5:27am On Jan 16, 2020
AryEmber:
Oga oo! Moaning and unconscious! I shock!
OP's rod did a wonderful job.... You wan try rod

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check This Photos Out And Tell Me What You Think / Here's Why Married Men Complain Of Reduced Sex From Their Wives. / Why Are Girls Considered Beautiful Mostly If They Have Eurocentric Features?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.