Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Help Nairalander !!!! Has She Given Birth Before - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Nairalander !!!! Has She Given Birth Before (3498 Views)

I Am Devastated. My Kid Sis Who Went To Lagos To Work Has Given Birth / A Nairalander Has Put A Smile On My Family's Face / "I Have Given Birth"- Lady Tells Man After Surprise Engagement Ring, His Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Nairalander !!!! Has She Given Birth Before by Deandean: 5:33am On Jan 16, 2020
DenreleDave:

Hey, op is a foolish marlian..

I am also a marlian.... But with manners

Op, u no try, must u bring such online

Owun owo o to, ma ti gan gan fa, she resisted but force ursef
Marlians dnt use their sense
Re: Help Nairalander !!!! Has She Given Birth Before by Fourwinds: 5:38am On Jan 16, 2020
CHoccolaTE:
Its hormonal issues
Not abortion, breasts produce milk in late pregnancy around 7to 9 months where its already too late to do abortion so it can't be abortion.

I had a friend like that whose nipples used to bring out whitish substance if she pressed them. She was quite busty though lipsrsealed
in that case, just bang the pvssy and leave the breast
Re: Help Nairalander !!!! Has She Given Birth Before by Nobody: 6:54am On Jan 16, 2020
Lol....since you guys have decided not to yield to warnings about abstenance, at least try going for HIV and Hepatitis B test before bedding. Ha!

Do you know you can contact HIV and hepatitis from breast milk? Why is everyone still acting dirty and careless after several reports and news of the high rate of these deadly disease.
Hm...I'm beginning to have a rethink o...mehn life too sweet to come and end up with one rubbish of a man who thinks through his penis. Kai!

Any little thing, sex.

1 Like

Re: Help Nairalander !!!! Has She Given Birth Before by MarianaTrench: 8:42am On Jan 16, 2020
agbangam:
OP She is not pregnant, my ex a virgin has similar case like yours, the liquid is salty. She went to see a doctor but nothing was wrong with her.

Is this possible?

I have been with a lot of ladies and never experienced this before
Re: Help Nairalander !!!! Has She Given Birth Before by MedicH: 8:49am On Jan 16, 2020
Atlanticfire:
She is not pregnant, neither did she do abortion as some people are concluding. She has hormonal inbalance.

Tell her to go for checkup and treatment.

Mr concluder
Re: Help Nairalander !!!! Has She Given Birth Before by MedicH: 8:50am On Jan 16, 2020
Jewessgratitude:
Lol....since you guys have decided not to yield to warnings about abstenance, at least try going for HIV and Haparitis B test before bedding. Ha!

Do you know you can contact HIV and hapatitis from breast milk? Why is everyone still acting dirty and careless after several reports and news of the high rate of these deadly disease.
Hm...I'm beginning to have a rethink o...mehn life too sweet to come and end up with one rubbish of a man who thinks through his penis. Kai!

Any little thing, sex.

Hepatitis, child of the world.
Re: Help Nairalander !!!! Has She Given Birth Before by ghettochild4u(m): 8:52am On Jan 16, 2020
See marlian doctors ooo.. Awon abortion people
Re: Help Nairalander !!!! Has She Given Birth Before by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 16, 2020
MedicH:

Hepatitis, child of the world.

You should know it auto correct that tampered with it. Happens all the time and I ain't got time editing and editing.
Anyways, hope you got the message. Desist from premarital sex. cool
Re: Help Nairalander !!!! Has She Given Birth Before by MedicH: 9:07am On Jan 16, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

You should know it auto correct that tampered with it. Happens all the time and I ain't got time editing and editing.
Anyways, hope you got the message. Desist from premarital sex. cool

Auto what sorry You should tell that to yourself and all that concerns you. Me i dont.
Re: Help Nairalander !!!! Has She Given Birth Before by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 16, 2020
MedicH:

Auto what sorry You should tell that to yourself and all that concerns you. Me i dont.

Get off my mentions. Please!!!!
Re: Help Nairalander !!!! Has She Given Birth Before by Escabado: 10:45am On Jan 16, 2020
Marlian:
I met a girl recently, after much wooing and introduction she finally agreed to be my girlfriend. She is a very good girl and I will love to take the relationship serious. She has visited twice without having sex with her except kisses, she e never experienced such a thing before.

Please nairalanders has she given birth already or is a normal thing ! I need your replies please bashing is also allowed!

Your girlfriend Just did abortion for another man. She was recently impregnated for another man and she aborted it that's why her breast ia bringing out milk
Re: Help Nairalander !!!! Has She Given Birth Before by cassbeat(m): 11:07am On Jan 16, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
Op e yav reach the level that you now suck breast milk.. Are you a kid?
Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Tribe Did You Date, That Makes You See Satan Walking With Two Legs ? / Lady Mocked For Boarding Okada After Saying She Can't Date Man With No Car / Man Records Girlfriend Being R*ped By Friends And Shares Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.