Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Nigerian Cooking Makes House Smell: London Landlord Denies Gambian Accommodation - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Nigerian Cooking Makes House Smell: London Landlord Denies Gambian Accommodation (68956 Views)

My Neighbor Denies Me Sleep With His Generator / Landlord Blasts Outgoing Tenants Over Toilet Misuse: "Are These Humans Or Pigs?" / Ghanaian Landlord Drinks Beer After His Arrest For Land Scam (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Cooking Makes House Smell: London Landlord Denies Gambian Accommodation by jovijovi: 9:41am On Jan 16, 2020
Pls. Continue cooking ur African food they will soon like the aroma,

check my signature for ur waist trainers and other body shapers free delivery Nationwide.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Cooking Makes House Smell: London Landlord Denies Gambian Accommodation by bolayei: 9:42am On Jan 16, 2020
Antoeni:
It’s Only the Yoruba People cooking that Have this very Offensive Odour when Cooking that their Yeye Soup

Tribalism is worse than racism.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Cooking Makes House Smell: London Landlord Denies Gambian Accommodation by jaxxy(m): 9:42am On Jan 16, 2020
That was a dumb statement. Don’t she cook in her house and are there no kitchen vents in the house? Undercover racist

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Cooking Makes House Smell: London Landlord Denies Gambian Accommodation by Smellingrillmea: 9:43am On Jan 16, 2020
Chukkychukky:
My brother its not racism its her choice even here where i reside the landlord dnt allow any other tribe except igbo, so d compound is only igbo

Happens in Nigeria because citizens got no right......that is discriminating other tribes
And the latter is racism
In civilized countries any form of discrimination is a crime
Race
So please never compare your country to uk

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Cooking Makes House Smell: London Landlord Denies Gambian Accommodation by Smellingrillmea: 9:43am On Jan 16, 2020
bolayei:

Tribalism is worse than racism.

I concur

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Cooking Makes House Smell: London Landlord Denies Gambian Accommodation by Earlystar698(m): 9:43am On Jan 16, 2020
If you leave with Yoruba people you will understand the kind smell cheesy... At times I wonder if they use to rub shit in their body when cocking..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Cooking Makes House Smell: London Landlord Denies Gambian Accommodation by tribalmall: 9:44am On Jan 16, 2020
Foolishness as now ruined your life emphatically.

BlackSeptember:
I love my Nigerian foods anyday and anywhere.

P. S I mean Afang and not ewedu biko.

Yoruba people can cook smelly food with that iru or that funny smell they mix in their soup which makes them to fart

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Cooking Makes House Smell: London Landlord Denies Gambian Accommodation by grandstar(m): 9:45am On Jan 16, 2020
It's like saying you can't rent your property to an Indian that they'll make your house smell of garlic.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Cooking Makes House Smell: London Landlord Denies Gambian Accommodation by cardoctor(m): 9:46am On Jan 16, 2020
What about their shyt?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Cooking Makes House Smell: London Landlord Denies Gambian Accommodation by IdioticNLmods: 9:47am On Jan 16, 2020
Chukkychukky:
My brother its not racism its her choice even here where i reside the landlord dnt allow any other tribe except igbo, so d compound is only igbo
My pops who owns many houses in lagos don't rent apartments to non igbos and non Catholics grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Cooking Makes House Smell: London Landlord Denies Gambian Accommodation by ItooWorWor(m): 9:47am On Jan 16, 2020
Ayofaks:
That must be the work of okporoko and ogiri grin grin
Expecially that ogiri that smells like roasted cockroach grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Cooking Makes House Smell: London Landlord Denies Gambian Accommodation by IdioticNLmods: 9:47am On Jan 16, 2020
Antoeni:
It’s Only the Yoruba People cooking that Have this very Offensive Odour when Cooking that their Yeye Soup
And the pepper that will make you choke

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Cooking Makes House Smell: London Landlord Denies Gambian Accommodation by youngestgrad(m): 9:48am On Jan 16, 2020
Sterope:
That is for her to figure out. If she doesn't like the smell why should she have to suffer through it when she has a choice.

Majority of houses in London are owned by whites, Imagine they all have this preconceived opinion about African cooking, If you travel there where would you sleep?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Cooking Makes House Smell: London Landlord Denies Gambian Accommodation by Bluffly: 9:48am On Jan 16, 2020
Simply put, all foods smell when been cooked be it European dish, African dish or whatever dish. How you feel a smell dosen't reduce the food or culture. If she doesn't like African food is her headache.
When the house smell food when not been cooked that simply means the food is left uncovered one way or the other or there are leftovers in unwahsed dishes lying down on the sink.
We cook here in Nigeria and the house doesn't smell food when not being cooked.
All I see is low IQ which most commentators also displayed here likewise saying African food stinks.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Cooking Makes House Smell: London Landlord Denies Gambian Accommodation by Bluffly: 9:49am On Jan 16, 2020
IdioticNLmods:

And the pepper that will make you choke
Dumbs everywhere
Re: Nigerian Cooking Makes House Smell: London Landlord Denies Gambian Accommodation by byinks(f): 9:49am On Jan 16, 2020
Fgbread:
The white face has a point... African food stinks

Honestly, locust beans has a really funky smell
Re: Nigerian Cooking Makes House Smell: London Landlord Denies Gambian Accommodation by xtrim1: 9:50am On Jan 16, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
what about them stinky indians and their food... is that one ok?!

This is racist as well. You don't fight racism with racism

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Cooking Makes House Smell: London Landlord Denies Gambian Accommodation by Bluffly: 9:50am On Jan 16, 2020
ItooWorWor:

Expecially that ogiri that smells like roasted cockroach grin grin
Dmbs everywhere
Re: Nigerian Cooking Makes House Smell: London Landlord Denies Gambian Accommodation by bolayei: 9:50am On Jan 16, 2020
AreaFada2:

I suspect the landlady is not British. Likely from Eastern Europe. They do not yet have the more sophisticated "coded" way the British use to discriminate.

A British person would have said "the viewer who came to see it yesterday has just confirmed by phone they will take the room. Sorry for the journey here". Or something along those lines. cheesy grin

She is from Eastern Europe, you can see it from her looks, dress sense and name. They need to learn the British diplomacy. Even we wey black too don learn am because naim them use till them colonise us lol.

I hate Eastern Europeans my first and only racial attack happened in 2003 not long from when them open border for the oyinbo villagers from Eastern Europe and in broad day light too on a quiet street.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Cooking Makes House Smell: London Landlord Denies Gambian Accommodation by Bluffly: 9:50am On Jan 16, 2020
Fgbread:
The white face has a point... African food stinks
Dumbs everywhere
Re: Nigerian Cooking Makes House Smell: London Landlord Denies Gambian Accommodation by ikorodureporta: 9:51am On Jan 16, 2020
joefelin2345:

You must be out of your senses. How does ewedu n amala smell?

Na smell & tiny sand particles make me no dey eat Amala... cheesy I grew up hating d 'smell'
Re: Nigerian Cooking Makes House Smell: London Landlord Denies Gambian Accommodation by Ofemannnu: 9:52am On Jan 16, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:
I wonder what part of Nigeria does their food smell I know that ofe Nsala, Oha, Egusi Etc do not smell but has good aroma. Maybe they can't Cook or obu Ndi ihe no na mmanu tongue

Na wa for that Landlord sha angry

It could be Akpu or raw ponmo.Also ogiri and iru,outside soup,smell.I hate them.
Re: Nigerian Cooking Makes House Smell: London Landlord Denies Gambian Accommodation by Sterope(f): 9:53am On Jan 16, 2020
You have a point there. We can also try to be accomodating in a shared apartment.

youngestgrad:

Majority of houses in London are owned by whites, Imagine they all have this preconceived opinion about African cooking, If you travel there where would you sleep?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Cooking Makes House Smell: London Landlord Denies Gambian Accommodation by Just2endowed2(m): 9:53am On Jan 16, 2020
[quote][/quote]

How do one quote as nobody
Re: Nigerian Cooking Makes House Smell: London Landlord Denies Gambian Accommodation by jeffrey1596: 9:54am On Jan 16, 2020
BlackSeptember:
I love my Nigerian foods anyday and anywhere.

P. S I mean Afang and not ewedu biko.

Yoruba people can cook smelly food with that iru or that funny smell they mix in their soup which makes them to fart
if they say people that have sense should come out, you sef will want to attempt to come out too like that o. you're shit. Someone is here relatively saying Nigerians smell like what they cook, you're here ponting fingers at yoruba..smh.who said igbo food has good smell to them? ode omo

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Cooking Makes House Smell: London Landlord Denies Gambian Accommodation by 3phase(m): 9:54am On Jan 16, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
what about them stinky indians and their food... is that one ok?!
then you are a racist too
Re: Nigerian Cooking Makes House Smell: London Landlord Denies Gambian Accommodation by bolayei: 9:55am On Jan 16, 2020
Earlystar698:
If you leave with Yoruba people you will understand the kind smell cheesy... At times I wonder if they use to rub shit in their body when cocking..

Seun do something about this kind of people on your forum. Some of us see ourselves as Nigerians and not from a tribe but as Nigerians.
Re: Nigerian Cooking Makes House Smell: London Landlord Denies Gambian Accommodation by Germi9: 9:55am On Jan 16, 2020
They (whites) stink in their Bodies

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Cooking Makes House Smell: London Landlord Denies Gambian Accommodation by Izigha(m): 9:55am On Jan 16, 2020
AreaFada2:

I suspect the landlady is not British. Likely from Eastern Europe. They do not yet have the more sophisticated "coded" way the British use to discriminate.

A British person would have said "the viewer who came to see it yesterday has just confirmed by phone they will take the room. Sorry for the journey here". Or something along those lines. cheesy grin
That's right, that how to do it. She should go learn how to write English first before worrying about Nigeria food. Nonsense. Africa don suffer. Guys she not a landlord she is Notting, just renting a room out from the flat she rented or probably given to her by council. Spit.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Cooking Makes House Smell: London Landlord Denies Gambian Accommodation by ikorodureporta: 9:56am On Jan 16, 2020
Bluffly:

All I see is low IQ which most commentators also displayed here likewise saying African food stinks.

u suppoz to know say na jokes
Re: Nigerian Cooking Makes House Smell: London Landlord Denies Gambian Accommodation by jubrilELsudan: 9:57am On Jan 16, 2020
MOST NIGERIAN FOOD STINKS LIKE ROTTEN GABBAGE MIXED WITH ROTTEN TILAPIA FISH SMELLING KUKUNASE.

THE REASON WHY YOU NIGERIANS WILL ARGUE OTHERWISE IS BECAUSE YOUR SENSE OF SMELL IS ADAPTED TO IT. SAME WAY YOU CAN'T SMELL YOUR OWN MOUTH ODOUR.

AYAM IN MY HOUSE SHOOTING MY HOT CUM IN YOUR MOUTHS SO CUM AND BEAT ME.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

When The House Is Shared After The Death Of Its Owner (SEE BUILDING) / Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria / Landlord Blasts Outgoing Tenants Over Toilet Misuse: "Are These Humans Or Pigs?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.