Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,055 members, 7,828,715 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? (10734 Views)

What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? / White Babes Are Still Better Girlfriends And Wives Than Black Babes / Difference Between White Babes And Naija Babes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 07, 2010
^absolutely. But even then some people are just hateful in nature.
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by mamaken: 9:06am On Dec 07, 2010
bad nature!
i think u said it before ~ the best "cure" to IGNORE them. . .
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by Tinksh(f): 9:17am On Dec 07, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

Why get a women who is full of esteem? She is the downfall of chauvanism.

@Tink you have to realise there is alot of anger towards whites and for obvious reasons. This is reality and they have the right to say what they want to say. Some bash Jamaicans and I defend Jamaica because I know I would do the same if a Jamaican was to bash on Nigerians. Had the poster said "black men let's get these white beauties and leave these fugly sisters" would you be so passionately outraged?

yes i would be passionate about any colour women as i have been. Skin colour is not supposed to be the issue. Its supposed to be the indiviaual. its wrong to generalise any man or women. If someone has a problem with a particular person then thats one thing but to put everyone in the same box is ignorant.

As far as anger towards whites for obvious reasons, dont even get me started. Its something i am passionate about like a crazy women!! Isnt it time to stop blaming and make a change themselves. Yes horrible things where done but not to you personally but to your ancestors same as me. Im so sick to death of coping it cos a white guy hundreds of years ago did something that has no relation to me. I should be judged only on how i personally treat people not some people that just happened to have the same colour skin as me on the other side of the world or even here hundreds of years ago. Is it not racism when a person is judged by the colour of their skinI wasnt there for goodness sake. It would be the same as me saying all Nigerians are scammers!!! Same crap, different colour!
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by kmoneyE(m): 9:41am On Dec 07, 2010
I totally disagree with the poster's assertion about guys abroad dating ugly white babes*** I am a lover of cute babes and all my white babes are not ugly~~ they are attractive in their own way~~It depends on individual choices and what you looking for in white babes*** And mind you dont have the notion that white babes are as easy as ABC for non white person especially when you are a black~~~ You need to possess other qualities and ability to bleep her well  and this will make her surrender her whole being to yousmiley
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by mamaken: 9:43am On Dec 07, 2010
this r words. . . grin
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 07, 2010
@K-Money so you are in essence validating the hype that one must go the extra mile for the "white gem"?
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by excoba101: 7:00pm On Dec 07, 2010
I totally disagree with the poster's assertion about guys abroad dating ugly white babes*** I am a lover of cute babes and all my white babes are not ugly~~ they are attractive in their own way~~It depends on individual choices and what you looking for in white babes*** And mind you dont have the notion that white babes are as easy as ABC for non white person especially when you are a black~~~ You need to possess other qualities and ability to bleep her well and this will make her surrender her whole being to yousmiley

Oh boy forget that tori. Before you start to yansh am nor be process you go pass through? Weather ugly or beautiful sofa she nor fat and you see where to release your kunji. . . For my end here, pretty white girl be like water espectially when you get money to buy henessy, get car, stay alone. I dey carry many white girls of different countries from clubs and friend connection. They are lovely in a way black girls can never imitate. We know ourselves jare. grin
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by kmoneyE(m): 7:01pm On Dec 07, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

@K-Money so you are in essence validating the hype that one must go the extra mile for the "white gem"?

Am not really validating any hype~~ what am saying in essence is that most of these white chicks dont really feel comfortable with our black brothers~~~ Except if there is something that brings you people together like schooling, clubbing etc~~white chicks sometimes shiver at black guys and are easily frightened at every of our moves~~but if a black guy is tested and confirmed may be in bed** Infact he begins  rule her world cheesy
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by DapoBear(m): 7:03pm On Dec 07, 2010
^-- He speaks the truth  wink They have a lot of fear, but mixed with fascination. If you can get past the fear, they will melt like butter in your hands  smiley
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by excoba101: 7:06pm On Dec 07, 2010
Am not really validating any hype~~ what am saying in essence is that most of these white chicks dont really feel comfortable with our black brothers~~~ Except if there is something that brings you people together like schooling, clubbing etc~~white chicks sometimes shiver at black guys and are easily frightened at every of our moves~~but if a black guy is tested and confirmed may in bed** Infact he begins  rule her world Cheesy

You know the reason nah!  wink  I carry one Norwegian go an Iranian club one evening and some of my friend showed up, hail me and organize their table as them dey discuss na so dem begin shout, they are Yoruba, na so dem dey shout dey speak Yoruba. And the chick(en) asked , why do you guys always move your hands and body when talking. I just laugh
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by kmoneyE(m): 7:10pm On Dec 07, 2010
excoba101:

Oh boy forget that tori. Before you start to yansh am nor be process you go pass through? Weather ugly or beautiful sofa she nor fat and you see where to release your kunji. . . For my end here, pretty white girl be like water espectially when you get money to buy henessy, get car, stay alone. I dey carry many white girls of different countries from clubs and friend connection. They are lovely in a way black girls can never imitate. We know ourselves jare.  grin

Hmm bad boi~~but dont compare dem to black girls~~~ but in bed thats where they score higher than black girls***Not in other areas of appreciation~~
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by racheal84(f): 7:10pm On Dec 07, 2010
k-money £:

I totally disagree with the poster's assertion about guys abroad dating ugly white babes*** I am a lover of cute babes and all my white babes are not ugly~~ they are attractive in their own way~~It depends on individual choices and what you looking for in white babes*** And mind you dont have the notion that white babes are as easy as ABC for non white person especially when you are a black~~~ You need to possess other qualities and ability to bleep her well  and this will make her surrender her whole being to yousmiley

really? How are we easy as ABC?

k-money £:

Am not really validating any hype~~ what am saying in essence is that most of these white chicks dont really feel comfortable with our black brothers~~~ Except if there is something that brings you people together like schooling, clubbing etc~~white chicks sometimes shiver at black guys and are easily frightened at every of our moves~~but if a black guy is tested and confirmed may in bed** Infact he begins  rule her world cheesy

LMAO cheesy thats so not true. I am white and i dont shiver or am frightened?? your funny.
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by kmoneyE(m): 7:11pm On Dec 07, 2010
DapoBear:

^-- He speaks the truth  wink They have a lot of fear, but mixed with fascination. If you can get past the fear, they will melt like butter in your hands  smiley

thats just the barrier once you are able to break it~~ she becomes your PS3 fifa10
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by excoba101: 7:12pm On Dec 07, 2010
LMAO Cheesy thats so not true. I am white and i dont shiver or am frightened?? your funny.

You should shiver went an animal roars, you know. wink
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by kmoneyE(m): 7:16pm On Dec 07, 2010
racheal84:

really? How are we easy as ABC?

LMAO cheesy thats so not true. I am white and i dont shiver or am frightened?? your funny.

racheal84 am old in this game~~ And  am experienced enough to know what am saying~~~ That is just the key that opens the door to a white babe's heart confidence is what she needs to gain from a black guy to come out of her shell~~
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by excoba101: 7:18pm On Dec 07, 2010
One more thing. I have 8 sex videos of white chick(en)s in my Camera. They love experience compared to black chick(en)s.
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by kmoneyE(m): 7:26pm On Dec 07, 2010
excoba101:

You know the reason nah!  wink  I carry one Norwegian go an Iranian club one evening and some of my friend showed up, hail me and organize their table as them dey discuss na so dem begin shout, they are Yoruba, na so dem dey shout dey speak Yoruba. And the chick(en) asked , why do you guys always move your hands and body when talking. I just laugh

Story Story Story~~~ it seems you are new in europe~~Never compare the mentality of a British, canadian and American ladies to your Norwegian girls~~They have thesame mentality as that of polish and czech girls~~Like you comparing nigerian babes to Ghanian babes or Camerounian babes~~i think you know where am coming from** you only making noise because in the c[b]ity of the blind the one eyed man is always their king[/b]
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by racheal84(f): 7:26pm On Dec 07, 2010
excoba101:

You should shiver went an animal roars, you know. wink

lol

k-money £:

racheal84 am old in this game~~ And  am experienced enough to know what am saying~~~ That is just the key that opens the door to a white babe's heart confidence is what she needs to gain from a black guy to come out of her shell~~

hmmmm okies.
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by DapoBear(m): 7:31pm On Dec 07, 2010
All women are great, naija, african american, white, asian, hispanic, etc. But I must admit, there is something quite enjoyable about getting with hot white women. It makes white dudes SO ANGRY!  grin grin grin

I think the anger, taboo nature of it all is a huge turn on. Knowing in the back of my mind that her daddy, grandpa, cousin, that white dude down the street, etc wouldn't approve of her dating me, talk less of what I'm doing with and to her  tongue

Such a huge turn on.

You should go to some white racist sites like Stormfront and see how ANGRY they get over black/white relationships. It cracks me up grin
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by excoba101: 7:36pm On Dec 07, 2010
Story Story Story~~~ it seems you are new in europe~~Never compare the mentality of a British, canadian and American ladies to your Norwegian girls~~They have thesame mentality as that of polish and czech girls~~Like you comparing nigerian babes to Ghanian babes or Camerounian babes~~i think you know where am coming from** you only making noise because in the city of the blind the one eyed man is always their king

No i am not in europe. But, i have been to your place and i have a chick(en) there who is dying for me but will tell me to my face that she will never marry. That's one white girl so at 20y/o with two kids for back guy living on government benefit. She is pretty though.

But here in Asia, my broda white chick(en)s cheap like pure water, maybe it's the glow and style thing sha. They are good people compared to black ones.
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by xxcarolxx(f): 7:36pm On Dec 07, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

Racheal: It's not that "Nigerians" hate white people, some people from all over do not care for white people for historical reasons. Should they call all of you names no, however like I told Tink_sh the reality is, not everyone is going to like you. It is up to you to ignore it as in stay away from those people and accept it, as in it is part of life. I have to tell myself that sometimes!

I agree with tink-sh it's a racist thread, @ mz darkskin you say white people are hated for historical reasons, I'm white & Irish & my ancestors suffered at de hands of the whites, the english ruled our country till our ancestors fought back and freed our country,
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by DapoBear(m): 7:41pm On Dec 07, 2010
^-- Yeah, English really screwed over the Irish. The potato famine stuff was pretty brutal.
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by excoba101: 7:42pm On Dec 07, 2010
I agree with tink-sh it's a racist thread, @ mz darkskin you say white people are hated for historical reasons,  I'm white & Irish & my ancestors suffered at de hands of the whites, the english ruled our country till our ancestors fought back and freed our country,

Yet you people co-exist in peace and harmony.  wink
I was reading an article once where white people said they are victimized by black people complaining that they are racist.
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by kmoneyE(m): 7:45pm On Dec 07, 2010
xxcarolxx:

I agree with tink-sh it's a racist thread, @ mz darkskin you say white people are hated for historical reasons,  I'm white & Irish & my ancestors suffered at de hands of the whites, the english ruled our country till our ancestors fought back and freed our country,

@ xxcarolx all these they dont know when they write or post here~~~ An Irish man is a true friend of a Scottish man~~ A Scottish man is an enemy to an Englishman** Please go and watch BRAVE HEART you will have an insight of what am saying @ mz darkskin ~~
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by excoba101: 7:50pm On Dec 07, 2010
@ xxcarolx all these they dont know when they write or post here~~~ An Irish man is a true friend of a Scottish man~~ A Scottish man is an enemy to an Englishman** Please go and watch BRAVE HEART you get an insight of what am saying ~~

Yes, even till now when England says yes, Scotland says no. But, its only politically compared to Africans. Coming down to Nigeria it's even worse. It was in this nairaland a Nigerian was talking on behalf of a Ghanaian and in another thread cursing Hausa inside his/her own country.
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by tpia1: 7:59pm On Dec 07, 2010
excoba101:

Oh boy forget that tori. Before you start to yansh am nor be process you go pass through? Weather ugly or beautiful sofa she nor fat and you see where to release your kunji. . . For my end here, pretty white girl be like water espectially when you get money to buy henessy, get car, stay alone. I dey carry many white girls of different countries from clubs and friend connection. They are lovely in a way black girls can never imitate. We know ourselves jare. grin

excoba101:

No i am not in europe. But, i have been to your place and i have a chick(en) there who is dying for me but will tell me to my face that she will never marry. That's one white girl so at 20y/o with two kids for back guy living on government benefit. She is pretty though.

But here in Asia, my broda white chick(en)s cheap like pure water, maybe it's the glow and style thing sha. They are good people compared to black ones.

excoba101:

One more thing. I have 8 sex videos of white chick(en)s in my Camera. They love experience compared to black chick(en)s.

knock on wood.

i innocently checked your profile and what did i see. undecided

you people have serious issues and i wonder if you are beyond redemption.

might be easier to just leave you to the wolves.
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by excoba101: 8:02pm On Dec 07, 2010
You saw a pic of old bini empire oba. so?
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by xxcarolxx(f): 8:02pm On Dec 07, 2010
@ k-money, watched braveheart last night, have seen this film bout 50 times and never get tired of it, Still chokes me when they r about to chop his head off, and he cries out freedom,
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by racheal84(f): 11:40pm On Dec 07, 2010
k-money £:

@ xxcarolx all these they dont know when they write or post here~~~ An Irish man is a true friend of a Scottish man~~ A Scottish man is an enemy to an Englishman** Please go and watch BRAVE HEART you will have an insight of what am saying @ mz darkskin ~~

good movie grin
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by Tinksh(f): 12:07am On Dec 08, 2010
Im sorry MzDarkSkin but i cant walk away or stay away. If everyone just walked away from people we dont agree with we would never get anywhere. I understand that some people will not be budged and i know i have to choose my words carefully on this subject. Some of the biggest racist i find in my own family. We agree to disagree and they know to not bring up or say their vomit in front of me or i will start on them with no end. But i do believe that sometimes you have to make a stand and let people know that its not ok to spew their vile all over the place. As a white i believe its important to stand up and argue that throughout history white people have been totally abhorrent in their actions. Their behaviour discusts me. But we are never going to get anywhere if we dont make an effort to move forward together. 

Since i have been on this site i have lost count of the number of times i have heard 'ugly, fat white girls' and everyone is entitled to their opinion but imagine a white saying that about a different race!! My god, hell would break loose. Its just not cool thats all.

Here endeth my speech, hehe!! grin
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by Carolece(f): 12:11am On Dec 08, 2010
Beautiful white chicks dont want nigerian men.
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by Tinksh(f): 12:15am On Dec 08, 2010
^^wow, harsh! Im interested to know why you say they dont.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

This Is Madness!! See What 81-year Old Man Is Having Sex With In Public! :( / Pictures!!! See The 8 Types Of Nipples In Women / 10 Tips For A Guy On How To Chat With A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.