Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,334 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? (10737 Views)

What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? / White Babes Are Still Better Girlfriends And Wives Than Black Babes / Difference Between White Babes And Naija Babes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by HighChief4(m): 11:34pm On Dec 06, 2010
Like i said before, there are so many Nigerian guys with beautiful and educated white gals, there was a party I attended dis past week end and one naija guy walked in with his beautiful wife and their luvly lil daughter. Seal is a Nigerian and nobody will say Heidi is an ugly, fat woman.

Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by MrsEve2(f): 12:00am On Dec 07, 2010
Seal is NIGERIAN? I thought he was Ghanian. Anyway, Heidi is not all that beautiful but she is skinny. She looks mannish now I would say Kim Kardashian would be considered a pretty white girl.
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by HighChief4(m): 1:04am On Dec 07, 2010
^^^ Yeah, Seal is Nigerian and Heidi is not ugly either. You are right, Kim Kardashian with her beauty can make a blind man see and the lame walk again.
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by red100(f): 1:22am On Dec 07, 2010
She is pretty but I don't think she's something special, to be fair go to mediteranean and you will see many 'next door girls' look like that or better
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by HighChief4(m): 1:29am On Dec 07, 2010
^^^ you are right, but Kim K is exceptionally beautiful
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by 190: 1:36am On Dec 07, 2010
I hang out with the best babes in town!!
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by red100(f): 1:41am On Dec 07, 2010
High Chief I am a girlsmiley not a man
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by MrsEve2(f): 1:51am On Dec 07, 2010
If I was to compare Heidi and Kim, Kim would take the cake.

Seal is UHMMMM (silence)
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:51am On Dec 07, 2010
say it eve ugly and fit rite grin grin grin
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by MrsEve2(f): 1:52am On Dec 07, 2010
You said it!
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:53am On Dec 07, 2010
i helped u wink cheesy cheesy
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by MrsEve2(f): 1:59am On Dec 07, 2010
;d
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by HighChief4(m): 2:13am On Dec 07, 2010
red100:

High Chief I am a girlsmiley not a man

Oh Sorry dear, have midified my comment

Idowuogbo:

say it eve ugly and fit rite grin grin grin

Seal is well endowed too, Heidi confirmed it
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by MrsEve2(f): 2:16am On Dec 07, 2010
Excuse me High Chief,

You do know that a white woman's measurement of large or endowed penis is 5 or 6 inches, PLEASE MAKE SURE EACH INDIVIDUAL HAVE THE SAME DEFINITION then again another white woman's measurement of endowed penis could be 1 or 3 inches,

What big to you may be small to me wink
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by HighChief4(m): 2:39am On Dec 07, 2010
Mrs Eve, you are right but mere lookin at Seal u know Dude got that steel in btwn his legs lol, that was the first thing Heidi fell in luv with, she saw him coming from the gym, she has not seen it life but just d bulge and she was able to know hw big hw big it was. Can u beat that
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by red100(f): 2:58am On Dec 07, 2010
what about the face though? he's got a cool style but don't like his looks
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by HighChief4(m): 3:59am On Dec 07, 2010
^^^Yeah he is not one of the best looking guys, but he's got sex appeals
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by Tinksh(f): 4:11am On Dec 07, 2010
White bashing, thought you all where better than that. I think the poster is jealous as he cant get a white girl, ugly or not!!! Sick stupid racist thread. Poster have you ever been to all the places you listed?? Ignorance is a very ugly quality!!!

Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by tpia1: 5:09am On Dec 07, 2010
Just like it not a Nigerian sister place to tell her Nigerian brother who he should marry or date

i'd suggest you ignore what nigerian men are telling you about nigerian women, because you really dont want to get entangled in some things.

just saying.

dont let people vex for you oh.
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by moyoct14(m): 5:12am On Dec 07, 2010
@Tink_sh
God bless you!
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by MrsEve2(f): 5:37am On Dec 07, 2010
tpia1:

i'd suggest you ignore what nigerian men are telling you about nigerian women, because you really dont want to get entangled in some things.

just saying.

dont let people vex for you oh.

Nigerian men aint tell me ish about Nigerian women, I said it in the sense that it goes both ways, a brother can't tell a sister who she should date and a sister can't tell a brother who he should date. Period. This for anybody don't ask of others that you are not willing to do yourself.
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by tpia1: 5:41am On Dec 07, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

Nigerian men aint tell me ish about Nigerian women, I said it in the sense that it goes both ways, a brother can't tell a sister who she should date and a sister can't tell a brother who he should date. Period. This for anybody don't ask of others that you are not willing to do yourself.

good point.

however, if you say this to people's faces, they could take it negatively.

that's all.

Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by MrsEve2(f): 5:53am On Dec 07, 2010
It cool, cool
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by Tinksh(f): 6:07am On Dec 07, 2010
moyoct14:

@Tink_sh
God bless you!

^^you too!
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by mediatrix8(f): 6:39am On Dec 07, 2010
Regardless of color,country or race there are always Ugly and pretty.But here in China,most black guys dating whites or Asians are those chosen ones.I mean most of the ladies they dated are Pretty,Educated and descent.On the contrary,most white guys here are dating ladies that are just so so.That's why we said, Black guys have the taste of ladies. Anyway,whether they are dating pretty our ugly babes,It's their own cup of tea.

Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by MrsEve2(f): 6:48am On Dec 07, 2010
I can say this, I don't give a fly hell who dating who and who marrying who. If these Seal looking niggas want to marry them some ugly white girls, LET THEM. It is their bodies and does not affect anyone but themselves. So why do WE EVEN CARE?

I have my OWN IN-HOUSE penis and I am content with WHO I GOT, I DON'T HAVE TIME TO BE LOOKING OUT THE WINDOW SAYING oooh he got him an ugly white girl! undecided coolI have noticed when people worrying about other folks and what other people doing they ARE SUBCONCIOUSLY wishing it were them.

Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 07, 2010
Why get a women who is full of esteem? She is the downfall of chauvanism.

@Tink you have to realise there is alot of anger towards whites and for obvious reasons. This is reality and they have the right to say what they want to say. Some bash Jamaicans and I defend Jamaica because I know I would do the same if a Jamaican was to bash on Nigerians. Had the poster said "black men let's get these white beauties and leave these fugly sisters" would you be so passionately outraged?
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by racheal84(f): 8:22am On Dec 07, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

@Tink you have to realise there is alot of anger towards whites and for obvious reasons. This is reality and they have the right to say what they want to say. Some bash Jamaicans and I defend Jamaica because I know I would do the same if a Jamaican was to bash on Nigerians. Had the poster said "black men let's get these white beauties and leave these fugly sisters" would you be so passionately outraged?

Im white. And i am curious as to why alot of nigerians hate us white ppl? or woman, whatever. I was asking some of my nigerian friends why so many bash on us. Im just curious. I really dont know or understand why?
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by DapoBear(m): 8:27am On Dec 07, 2010
racheal84:

Im white. And i am curious as to why alot of nigerians hate us white ppl? or woman, whatever. I was asking some of my nigerian friends why so many bash on us. Im just curious. I really dont know or understand why?

Err, what? I don't think Nigerians hate white people at all. We might hate the ones who contribute to Nigeria being a bad country. But this is overall a small number of people, I think. Mostly expats in Nigeria, people like that.
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 07, 2010
Racheal: It's not that "Nigerians" hate white people, some people from all over do not care for white people for historical reasons. Should they call all of you names no, however like I told Tink_sh the reality is, not everyone is going to like you. It is up to you to ignore it as in stay away from those people and accept it, as in it is part of life. I have to tell myself that sometimes!
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by racheal84(f): 8:33am On Dec 07, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

Racheal: It's not that "Nigerians" hate white people, some people from all over do not care for white people for historical reasons. Should they call all of you names no, however like I told Tink_sh the reality is, not everyone is going to like you. It is up to you to ignore it as in stay away from those people and accept it, as in it is part of life. I have to tell myself that sometimes!

your right. I should have stated it different and not said Nigerians. My bad. Ya I guess i shouldnt care that ppl bash on me for my skin color cuz white ppl do it to, which i dont agree with, we are all human. I try to ignore it all but i was just curious. Sometimes i read posts and am like wow we white ppl must suck lol. thanks for answering
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by mamaken: 8:44am On Dec 07, 2010
the problem is, that some people still use the barbie girls they see on tv as an orientation for beauty standard. . .

isnt it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Tips For A Guy On How To Chat With A Girl / Only A True Gentle Man Knows Whats Wrong With This Picture / Beautiful Nun Sister Goes Wild After Getting Banged For The First Time