Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,657 members, 7,955,373 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:01 AM

I Don't want to remove My tooth Again.. Help!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Don't want to remove My tooth Again.. Help!!! (896 Views)

Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! / My Tooth Is Killing Me, Help!!! / How My Tooth Was Extracted (removed) In A Nigerian Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't want to remove My tooth Again.. Help!!! by joxxy01(m): 9:07pm On Jan 15, 2020
Dentists in the house please I need your help, sometimes ago I accidentally chewed stone while eating beans prepared by me, and ever since I have developed severe tooth ache that I couldn't chew anything with that region of the teeth, I endured it for a whole year...fast forward to last week the pain became severe, the only option I had was to remove it, though it wasn't actually shaking but it ached seriously. And So I removed it at last.

This week same thing happened on the other region of the teeth and at same spot as the other and I can't chew anything with that region without feeling some sharp pain, pls help a brother.. I don't want to remove this one again. what can I do, I am a student
Re: I Don't want to remove My tooth Again.. Help!!! by Ekemeze: 9:43pm On Jan 15, 2020
Re: I Don't want to remove My tooth Again.. Help!!! by GraGra247(m): 9:46pm On Jan 15, 2020
Stop taking sugar and milk.

Desist from drinking cold or chilled water and cold drinks

Mix a tiny teaspoon of salt in warm (not hot) water and gaggle Morning and last thing at night. Don't swallow.

Take antibiotics like cyprofloxaxin and Flagyl but with doctors prescription.

If you do these you won't experience toothache or tooth extraction for life.
Re: I Don't want to remove My tooth Again.. Help!!! by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:47pm On Jan 15, 2020
There is a particular sensodyne toothpaste that can correct it. You should be fine after using a pack.
Re: I Don't want to remove My tooth Again.. Help!!! by GraGra247(m): 9:47pm On Jan 15, 2020
Ekemeze:
uhmmm how do i give u the leaf that cures toothache now? I'm in Akwa ibom currently and the leaf is abundant here, i have never seen that plant in another state

I don't know the English name either

Snap it and upload here. Someone will identify it.
Re: I Don't want to remove My tooth Again.. Help!!! by Sewasaunt(f): 10:46pm On Jan 15, 2020
Op, please see a dentist.

Don't suffer and still have to extract the tooth later.

Most people who use all sorts of herbs, petrol, hydrogen peroxide still end up in the dental surgery, and will complain about costs, ignoring all the money spent on herbs.

The treatment depends on how badly fractured the tooth is.

*If the fracture isn't that bad and it is possible to save the tooth, you can have a root canal therapy done (you can read about this) and then crown the tooth though the procedure is expensive anywhere (government or private hospital)*

If the tooth can't be saved, I will advice you just have an extraction.

It is honestly not easy, you must be scared but most drugs and all only offer temporary relief.

Also, ask your dentist about preventive measures so you don't have a similar issue again.

Avoid chewing hard foods, brush twice daily(morning and night before bed) with a medium bristled brush(not hard).

Your teeth may be weak, some may have hairline fractures and other issues already, these are the things you need to sort and you can also go for a dental check up once in a while(shouldn't exceed 2,000 in a year once you have a card)

1 Like

Re: I Don't want to remove My tooth Again.. Help!!! by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:15pm On Jan 15, 2020
you should NEVER remove a tooth, and instead simply fix it.... go see a proper dentist!
Re: I Don't want to remove My tooth Again.. Help!!! by Stellynelly: 11:58pm On Jan 15, 2020
You can try our product, Norland toothpaste

Re: I Don't want to remove My tooth Again.. Help!!! by Stellynelly: 11:59pm On Jan 15, 2020
For the Norland toothpaste call or chat me 07061812663
Re: I Don't want to remove My tooth Again.. Help!!! by Sewasaunt(f): 11:16am On Jan 16, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
you should NEVER remove a tooth, and instead simply fix it.... go see a proper dentist!

There is nothing absolute in medicine.

This is to correct the notion you have about extracting teeth.

In saner climes, prevention of dental diseases, conservative and restorative dental treatments are the mainstay of treatment.

Here in Nigeria, most patients present very late when teeth can't be treated and will need extractions to get rid of the pain and infection.

Reasons for late presentation include;

Dental fear/anxiety, fear of pain, cost of treatment.

Most people would rather buy herbs, visit pharmacists, buy 'fix-it-all' toothpastes that provide temporary relief. You will be amazed when you hear what people put in their mouths to get rid of toothache, even petrol!

Then when the tooth breaks, has an abscess or pain is unbearable they run to a dentist, claim treatment costs are expensive, ask why they need to pay for cards bla bla bla.

Re: I Don't want to remove My tooth Again.. Help!!! by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 16, 2020
joxxy01:
Dentists in the house please I need your help...

This week same thing happened on the other region of the teeth and at same spot as the other and I can't chew anything with that region without feeling some sharp pain, pls help a brother.. I don't want to remove this one again. what can I do, I am a student

Please see a dentist immediately

Is there a Nairaland dentist near your area who you could reach out to?
Re: I Don't want to remove My tooth Again.. Help!!! by laurachi: 1:51pm On Jan 16, 2020
Use Oriflame tooth paste 'TOTAL PROTECTION'

Re: I Don't want to remove My tooth Again.. Help!!! by joxxy01(m): 10:20pm On Jan 19, 2020
alignacademy:

Please see a dentist immediately

Is there a Nairaland dentist near your area who you could reach out to?
No, I really don't know any..

(1) (Reply)

Extra Olive Oil And Blocked Fallopian Tubes / American Man Dies After Taking Chloroquine To Prevent Coronavirus / COVID-19: Kano Confirms Five New Cases Of Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.