Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,913 members, 7,828,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Men Aren't Left Out On This Personnel Hygiene, - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Aren't Left Out On This Personnel Hygiene, (2095 Views)

Men Aren't Dying Fast Enough: What's Your Opinion? [picture Attached] / 'I'm A Beautiful Woman But The Men Aren't Coming' Is Only A Big Lie - Opinion / Have You Noticed Men Aren't Interested in marriage Anymore? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Aren't Left Out On This Personnel Hygiene, by lavylilly: 10:23am On Dec 02, 2019
Men aren't left out on this personnel hygiene,
50% of men suffer bad breath,body odour, mouth odour..as a man how do u take care of your body generally?

A clean and handsome guy turns me on like mad!..because i love sniffing a lot..I can sleep on your armpit if its odourles and clean..

You are wondering why after that girl came visiting and she stopped picking your calls,check your breath,body well before you call her names...

Most men are very dirty ....when I say dirty its an understatement,I've met a guy that has body and mouth odour,bad breath,3in1.I really liked him,in fact I loved him,I tried talking to him about it,I bought him cologne i made sure he brushes day and night, I placed him on food diet to know if the bad breath and mouth odour will go no way....it was follow come,maybe kind of hereditary or spiritual but Amaka can't tell.

Then when we want to play I avoid kissing and he must bath and brush at the same time,I will now give him cloret chewing gum to chew before we start...I tried for 1year but it wasn't treatable I had to walk!....

I can't deal please,when we go out together I make sure he's chewing that mint and stays far from his friends ...

So in his case it was something more to it....most men are so careless and lazy...dirty at the same time,you will wake up in the morning you will just brush or some don't even brush and leave the house.

some men will wear one boxers for 1 week before changing and most of them live in the public yard,they will go inside the toilet sit on the toilet seat and poo leaving their dick and scrotum dangling inside the water closet chai

later he will wipe his bum bum and wear his boxers...after all he's a man there is no hole for infection to enter he will say in his mind...he will invite somebody's daughter baby suck me,lick my balls�,aunty will suck and lick shit!

Before you sit on that toilet seat,wash or place toilet paper on top of the toilet seat before you use it...while pooing hold your dick or bring it out from the bowl after pooing you wash your bum with water or you bath...while bathing always endeavor to wash your under laps and balls well please because some men's own smells so awful,some you will see dirt strapping to the hairs on the genital areas or you will see that hair brownish or even white....you guys should help us because some men are most carriers of infection..because of sleeping with different girls

Always wear nice cologne,body spray and perfumes,brush at least twice in a Day..if you are having mouth odor you can change your toothpaste and eat right,if its persist visit the hospital...

Change your boxers and pants everyday ....shave your armpits regularly,some guys will leave it to grow like grass its so irritating,i learnt some don't like shaving if you don't like shaving keep it Clean and odorless....dont come and forming big boy while smelling like a he goat...cleanliness is next to godliness...

Happy week!!!!!!!!!!

Chiamaka Oprah Chibueze

11 Likes

Re: Men Aren't Left Out On This Personnel Hygiene, by SalafRider(m): 10:32am On Dec 02, 2019
Damn niqqa, let's relax over here. Yo pass the joint niqqa...
Re: Men Aren't Left Out On This Personnel Hygiene, by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 10:47am On Dec 02, 2019
lavylilly:
[s] men aren't left out on this personnel hygiene,
50% of men suffer bad breath,body odour, mouth odour..as a man how do u take care of your body generally?

A clean and handsome guy turns me on like mad!..because i love sniffing a lot..I can sleep on your armpit if its odourles and clean..

You are wondering why after that girl came visiting and she stopped picking your calls,check your breath,body well before you call her names...

Most men are very dirty ....when I say dirty its an understatement,I've met a guy that has body and mouth odour,bad breath,3in1.I really liked him,in fact I loved him,I tried talking to him about it,I bought him cologne i made sure he brushes day and night, I placed him on food diet to know if the bad breath and mouth odour will go no way....it was follow come,maybe kind of hereditary or spiritual but Amaka can't tell.

Then when we want to play I avoid kissing and he must bath and brush at the same time,I will now give him cloret chewing gum to chew before we start...I tried for 1year but it wasn't treatable I had to walk!....

I can't deal please,when we go out together I make sure he's chewing that mint and stays far from his friends ...

So in his case it was something more to it....most men are so careless and lazy...dirty at the same time,you will wake up in the morning you will just brush or some don't even brush and leave the house.

some men will wear one boxers for 1 week before changing and most of them live in the public yard,they will go inside the toilet sit on the toilet seat and poo leaving their dick and scrotum dangling inside the water closet chai

later he will wipe his bum bum and wear his boxers...after all he's a man there is no hole for infection to enter he will say in his mind...he will invite somebody's daughter baby suck me,lick my balls�,aunty will suck and lick shit!

Before you sit on that toilet seat,wash or place toilet paper on top of the toilet seat before you use it...while pooing hold your dick or bring it out from the bowl after pooing you wash your bum with water or you bath...while bathing always endeavor to wash your under laps and balls well please because some men's own smells so awful,some you will see dirt strapping to the hairs on the genital areas or you will see that hair brownish or even white....you guys should help us because some men are most carriers of infection..because of sleeping with different girls

Always wear nice cologne,body spray and perfumes,brush at least twice in a Day..if you are having mouth odor you can change your toothpaste and eat right,if its persist visit the hospital...

Change your boxers and pants everyday ....shave your armpits regularly,some guys will leave it to grow like grass its so irritating,i learnt some don't like shaving if you don't like shaving keep it Clean and odorless....dont come and forming big boy while smelling like a he goat...cleanliness is next to godliness...

Happy week!!!!!!!!!!

Chiamaka Oprah Chibueze [/s]
Re: Men Aren't Left Out On This Personnel Hygiene, by midnighter(f): 12:00pm On Dec 02, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:

Mfre isobo
Re: Men Aren't Left Out On This Personnel Hygiene, by Dreiwizzy: 12:06pm On Dec 02, 2019
You've all these dirty qualities right?
@Coconuthead

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Aren't Left Out On This Personnel Hygiene, by lavylilly: 4:11pm On Dec 02, 2019
Lol
Dreiwizzy:
You've all these dirty qualities right?
@Coconuthead

1 Like

Re: Men Aren't Left Out On This Personnel Hygiene, by biosystech: 11:09pm On Dec 04, 2019
I'm curious, these statistics you're spewing, where did you get them from because I'm really interested in the stats?

Interested in getting a fairly used laptop, click on my username.

1 Like

Re: Men Aren't Left Out On This Personnel Hygiene, by lavylilly: 10:20am On Dec 09, 2019
undecided
biosystech:
I'm curious, these statistics you're spewing, where did you get them from because I'm really interested in the stats?

Interested in getting a fairly used laptop, click on my username.
Re: Men Aren't Left Out On This Personnel Hygiene, by Riele(f): 10:37am On Dec 09, 2019
So true !
Most men be smelling like corpse .

7 Likes

Re: Men Aren't Left Out On This Personnel Hygiene, by lavylilly: 10:37am On Dec 09, 2019
grin grin grin
Riele:
So true !

Most men be smelling like corpse .

1 Like

Re: Men Aren't Left Out On This Personnel Hygiene, by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 09, 2019
Ah...
Riele:
So true !

Most men be smelling like corpse. Including my dad .
Re: Men Aren't Left Out On This Personnel Hygiene, by Riele(f): 10:44am On Dec 09, 2019
ThisCouldBeUs:
Ah...
What you did was stale !.
The truth is bitter .

1 Like

Re: Men Aren't Left Out On This Personnel Hygiene, by Jgoldie: 10:47am On Dec 09, 2019
You will know them by their comments grin

1 Like

Re: Men Aren't Left Out On This Personnel Hygiene, by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 09, 2019
See grammar cheesy
Riele:

What you did was stale !.

The truth is bitter .
Re: Men Aren't Left Out On This Personnel Hygiene, by Darkseid(m): 10:53am On Dec 09, 2019
Damn! From this write up it's obvious that you must have smelled and tasted a lot of balls in your lifetime. I remember one of my guy that year in school, he only had one boxer and he smelled like fufu, any day we see the guy boxers outside we go know say he no wear any one. The guy could go on for weeks without changing his underwear.

3 Likes

Re: Men Aren't Left Out On This Personnel Hygiene, by ImaIma1(f): 10:53am On Dec 09, 2019
My colleague can smell armpits from a mile away. And most times, the men are the culprits. Leaving hair there is not such a good idea.

Women are not left out o. The vendor that I had to work with this morning at about 7am was reeking from her armpit. Who smells at 7am in the morning? When you are supposed to be smelling fresh.

1 Like

Re: Men Aren't Left Out On This Personnel Hygiene, by Deandean: 11:10am On Dec 09, 2019
ImaIma1:
My colleague can smell armpits from a mile away. And most times, the men are the culprits. Leaving hair there is not such a good idea.

Women are not left out o. The vendor that I had to work with this morning at about 7am was reeking from her armpit. Who smells at 7am in the morning? When you are supposed to be smelling fresh.
Lolll...i love u, u re balanced
I also noticed its mostly this teenage gals that are still trying to understand there cycle and d understanding that women hav lotta body locks dat re prone to heat n smell(underburst,handpits,vjay,hair,space btw bumbum,infection caused mouth odours..etc) that re d most culprits...mostly,not always,the older they get,d cleaner they bcum.
As 4 guys,dirtiness is a phase,i wear my boxers 4 2 day sometimes too...I've had to buy 15 extra boxers last month.i've seen a couple wait 2 yrs treating avoidable,hygiene related infections b4 madam could conceive.its dat serious.

2 Likes

Re: Men Aren't Left Out On This Personnel Hygiene, by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 09, 2019
its both sides jor in naija.both naija men and women are guilty of offensive odours though we guys are the greatest culprits.the reasons for it is that a number of nigerians refuse using body deodorants and shower properly and since nigeria is a hot country what do u expect cheesy.some guys and ladies will come back from work or school on a hot day all sweaty and instead of u to air ur clothes and underwear u will shook ur sweaty clothes and underwear inside the wardrobe and wear the same clothes the nest day to work.to take a shower in the evening go be problem.our major problem in naija is that armpit odour issue...though there few exremily dirty individuals who dont wear clean underwears and end up having smelly insdes that emanate b/w their balls and scratching their balls upandan.

2 Likes

Re: Men Aren't Left Out On This Personnel Hygiene, by isyourboy(m): 11:50am On Dec 09, 2019
lavylilly:

Happy week!!!!!!!!!!

Chiamaka Oprah Chibueze

Why will u date an ugly guy? date Good looking guy so u can be successful in life, u won't hear
Re: Men Aren't Left Out On This Personnel Hygiene, by ImaIma1(f): 12:20pm On Dec 09, 2019
Deandean:

Lolll...i love u, u re balanced
I also noticed its mostly this teenage gals that are still trying to understand there cycle and d understanding that women hav lotta body locks dat re prone to heat n smell(underburst,handpits,vjay,hair,space btw bumbum,infection caused mouth odours..etc) that re d most culprits...mostly,not always,the older they get,d cleaner they bcum.
As 4 guys,dirtiness is a phase,i wear my boxers 4 2 day sometimes too...I've had to buy 15 extra boxers last month.i've seen a couple wait 2 yrs treating avoidable,hygiene related infections b4 madam could conceive.its dat serious.

Funny enough the vendor is a grown woman with kids.

As for the teenagers, their mothers/older ones should take responsibility and make them aware. When I was in secondary school, my mother used to buy me body sprays. She would even bring them on visiting day.

Besides, it's carelessness and not being aware of yourself that causes those smells.

4 Likes

Re: Men Aren't Left Out On This Personnel Hygiene, by lavylilly: 2:54pm On Dec 09, 2019
shocked
isyourboy:

Why will u date an ugly guy? date Good looking guy so u can be successful in life, u won't hear
Re: Men Aren't Left Out On This Personnel Hygiene, by Kakamorufu(m): 9:39am On Dec 10, 2019
thank God i ain't on this table

2 Likes

Re: Men Aren't Left Out On This Personnel Hygiene, by lavylilly: 8:55am On Dec 11, 2019
are you sure?
Kakamorufu:
thank God i ain't on this table
Re: Men Aren't Left Out On This Personnel Hygiene, by Kakamorufu(m): 10:19am On Dec 11, 2019
lavylilly:
are you sure?
100% sure cool

2 Likes

Re: Men Aren't Left Out On This Personnel Hygiene, by lavylilly: 12:52pm On Dec 11, 2019
wink
Kakamorufu:
100% sure cool
Re: Men Aren't Left Out On This Personnel Hygiene, by Dbeautyy(m): 5:59pm On Dec 11, 2019
You have spoken well. Personally, I can't stand seeing bushy armpit from both gender not to talk of bushy south south. We have some ladies who prefer to trim their eyebrows and leave the armpit dirty, likewise we have some guys who will prefer to wear one boxer for days. Hygiene should be personal irrespective of the gender...

2 Likes

Re: Men Aren't Left Out On This Personnel Hygiene, by lavylilly: 9:29am On Dec 13, 2019
Dbeautyy:
You have spoken well. Personally, I can't stand seeing bushy armpit from both gender not to talk of bushy south south. We have some ladies who prefer to trim their eyebrows and leave the armpit dirty, likewise we have some guys who will prefer to wear one boxer for days. Hygiene should be personal irrespective of the gender...
grin
Re: Men Aren't Left Out On This Personnel Hygiene, by CuteNbad(m): 9:33am On Dec 18, 2019
lavylilly:

Happy week!!!!!!!!!!

Chiamaka Oprah Chibueze
Body odour I know,mouth odour I understand,but which one is bad breath again?making it three in one.

Also why didnt you take the guy to a hospital?

1 Like

Re: Men Aren't Left Out On This Personnel Hygiene, by lavylilly: 9:35am On Dec 18, 2019
CuteNbad:
Body odour I know,mouth odour I understand,but which one is bad breath again?making it three in one.

Also why didnt you take the guy to a hospital?
shocked
Re: Men Aren't Left Out On This Personnel Hygiene, by CuteNbad(m): 11:25am On Dec 18, 2019
lavylilly:
shocked
why're you mute? Need a reply

(1) (Reply)

She Cheated On Me Emotionally / Ladies Marry The Guy That Loves Yhu Not The Guy Yhu Love / Thank You Nairaland. I Have Opened Up To My Director And mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.