Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Corruption - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Corruption (8588 Views)

Terseer Kiddwaya Inclusion To Big Brother Is A Product Of Corruption / The Highest Order Of Corruption .. / Corruption Of Todays Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corruption by Riele(f): 6:56pm On Jan 16, 2020
klever18:
wtf?have u hear from both sides before jumping into conclusion?

What exactly do you want to hear from the other side ?

That his pree.k controls his brain ?
Re: Corruption by Raskasal(m): 6:57pm On Jan 16, 2020
Report the case to Servicom nah. Or send them a mail. They will follow it up

1 Like

Re: Corruption by Gofwane(m): 6:57pm On Jan 16, 2020
Riele:

grin
You know, I like you but you are a very stubborn girl and a feminist
Re: Corruption by Riele(f): 6:58pm On Jan 16, 2020
hashtagged:

It's just one bad man, not all men. Women also abuse power but not all women.

Maybe .

But it didn't take one man for me to make my topic .

It's a norm .
Re: Corruption by pocohantas(f): 7:01pm On Jan 16, 2020
Riele:

I'm surprised you're saying this

She should try another center . Fine , so he can continue his evil ways .

I'm not obsessed with men issue . You are !

I am sorry if that came out wrongly. You can still ask for how to get back at him for abuse of power and this is totally unattached to his gender. You'll get quality responses that way.

Try reporting his center to the body. I think they have their mail behind that slip. Does she have an evidence? Either way, you can just blow the whistle, while at it- seek other means of getting the ID.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corruption by hashtagged(m): 7:05pm On Jan 16, 2020
Riele:

Maybe .

It's a norm .

It's also a norm everybody abuses power. Just that we have more men in power that's why men's bad deeds are more popular.
I had a friend who was drugged and raped by a girl, but she turned the case over that he raped her , cause her parents are very very rich, the guy went to jail. That's also abuse of power, you see more of men's bad deeds cause its common and you are a girl, everyone abuses power even women, just that they do it in secret.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corruption by kingscare1(m): 7:05pm On Jan 16, 2020
pocohantas:
You are too obsessed with men issues for your age. One man asked for bribe and toto, you are asking why men are like that?

Well, toto is sweet.
Men like toto. This includes alfa males.

The girl can try another registration center or she should go with an elderly one to pick it up.

You are mature dear. Keep it up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corruption by udoakwa(m): 7:06pm On Jan 16, 2020
Hey little Angel, I've observed u for a very long time now with your constant abuses and hatred for men, you are too young for this and you better refrain from this attitude else you will realize your mistake very late, I'm not saying what the man did was good but you like dragging men into every shit which shows you are personally growing with hatred for men...desist from this attitude please you are too young for that

7 Likes

Re: Corruption by kingscare1(m): 7:08pm On Jan 16, 2020
Riele:

Maybe .

It's a norm .

Take that advice from poco, for your own good.

In this life, generalization is a bad habit and it brings no good, at all.

Just know your worth.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corruption by victorian(f): 7:09pm On Jan 16, 2020
mrsteel:
@ Riele
Is this how u are going to pass your jamb exams ? Men shouldn't be your concern at this age, you are too young for this !

She should be worried ,because shes thinking ahead how wil it be for her when she gains admission into the university.

Is this how she wil be faced with randy lecturers waiting to prey on teenagers and ladies alike ?
Its something to be concerned about .

Anyways Riele, you can see how the society is messed up .
Be ready to teach any lecturer or man a lesson who tries nonsense with you.

Start strategising before u gain admission.

5 Likes

Re: Corruption by samsam2019: 7:10pm On Jan 16, 2020
Riele:

You had to bring your hatred for me here ??

Focus on the topic or have your leave .
you're too young to go insane. I'm old enough to father you. If I can't straighten you then you're beyond redemption.

8 Likes

Re: Corruption by hashtagged(m): 7:11pm On Jan 16, 2020
Gofwane:
You know, I like you but you are a very stubborn girl and a feminist

You can give it a shot I heard feminists fall deepest in love.

1 Like

Re: Corruption by nlPoster: 7:17pm On Jan 16, 2020
Riele:

That , isn't the point here .

I'd say some things should be handled by more experienced folks, you might not know what you're getting into.

Just saying, at this stage your personal relationship with God is also as important as anything else you could be doing.

1 Like

Re: Corruption by Gofwane(m): 7:17pm On Jan 16, 2020
hashtagged:

You can give it a shot I heard feminists fall deepest in love.
That’s what I'm trying to do. I wanna reset her brain with my magic gbola. Please @ Riele, don't say no because it's not too late for Jesus to save you cool
Re: Corruption by hashtagged(m): 7:20pm On Jan 16, 2020
Gofwane:
That’s what I'm trying to do. I wanna reset her brain with my magic gbola. Please @ Riele, don't say no because it's not too late for Jesus to save you cool

So you like them young hmm let me no talk o.
She isn't doing anything wrong Sha just airing her views, it's part of growing up.
Re: Corruption by mrsteel: 7:20pm On Jan 16, 2020
victorian:

She should be worried ,because shes thinking ahead how wil it be for her when she gains admission into the university.

Is this how she wil be faced with randy lecturers waiting to prey on teenagers and ladies alike ?
Its something to be concerned about .

Anyways Riele, you can see how the society is messed up .
Be ready to teach any lecturer or man a lesson who tries nonsense with you.

Start strategising before u gain admission.

Is this what u are supposed to be telling her?
Don't u think u are jumping the gun?
If she is so preoccupied with men issues, how will she pass jamb to gain admission in the first place? Forget all these lecturer molesting talks, it is for lazy students.
If u are truly a brilliant female student, no lecturer can molest u, because u can write the exam inside school senate if need be.

2 Likes

Re: Corruption by Riele(f): 7:20pm On Jan 16, 2020
nlPoster:
Easy @ op.

I'd say table the matter to whichever office handles such issues.
I intend to do that .
Re: Corruption by Riele(f): 7:24pm On Jan 16, 2020
hashtagged:
It's ok sha, I heard they scraped use of national I'd card for jamb.

Yes .

But it's needed in the future .
Re: Corruption by hashtagged(m): 7:24pm On Jan 16, 2020
mrsteel:

If she is so preoccupied with men issues, how will she pass jamb to gain admission in the first place? Forget all these lecturer molesting talks, it is for lazy students.
If u are truly a brilliant female student, no lecturer can molest u, because u can write the exam inside school senate if need be.

Last year in my 300lvl one male lecturer who said he wasn't going to pass a girl in her project for that matter if she doesn't go out with him, she went straight to vc's office it took time sha, now the lecturer is sacked. If you are strongheaded no one can fu ck with you

8 Likes

Re: Corruption by hashtagged(m): 7:25pm On Jan 16, 2020
Riele:

Yes .

But it's needed in the future .

Lol what of those not up to 18 cause I wasn't allowed to even get one last yr
Re: Corruption by nlPoster: 7:25pm On Jan 16, 2020
Riele:

I intend to do that .

The person involved that is.

You said he asked you for money and the other lady for sex(?). Allow the other lady to handle the matter whichever way she sees fit.

she told me the man wanted something special from her and you'll know what it is .

We actually don't know, it could be money or a gift.
Re: Corruption by Riele(f): 7:26pm On Jan 16, 2020
hashtagged:

It's also a norm everybody abuses power. Just that we have more men in power that's why men's bad deeds are more popular.
I had a friend who was drugged and raped by a girl, but she turned the case over that he raped her , cause her parents are very very rich, the guy went to jail. That's also abuse of power, you see more of men's bad deeds cause its common and you are a girl, everyone abuses power even women, just that they do it in secret.

Noted .

I'm more concerned about the girl
Re: Corruption by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 16, 2020
Gofwane:
.. that girl is a minor for Christ sake..

you'll just be jailed for child abuse..

pun intended on both sides
Re: Corruption by Riele(f): 7:29pm On Jan 16, 2020
udoakwa:
Hey little Angel, I've observed u for a very long time now with your constant abuses and hatred for men, you are too young for this and you better refrain from this attitude else you will realize your mistake very late, I'm not saying what the man did was good but you like dragging men into every shit which shows you are personally growing with hatred for men...desist from this attitude please you are too young for that

There's no desisting from it .

I don't create my topics for the fun of it .

How can I desist from creating this topics when day after day , this old men target girls my age . And not letting us have peace of mind .
Re: Corruption by hashtagged(m): 7:30pm On Jan 16, 2020
biGDhAp:
.. that girl is a minor for Christ sake..

you'll just be jailed for child abuse..

pun intended on both sides

Like child abuse laws hold in Nigeria, Abokis and their 10 year old wives.
Re: Corruption by victorian(f): 7:30pm On Jan 16, 2020
mrsteel:

I graduated in one of the best schools in nigeria and i know how lecturers behave .

Thank God none of my lecturers molested or rape me but few tried to woo me , knowing fully well they cant threathen me or hold on to my marks.

But do lecturers rape? Its either they threathen or woo .

if she passes her papers or not , they can only woo or threathen . Have not heard a lecturer rape students before . No need making it look extreme.

My mum already prepared me to know lecturers would want to take advantage , so i shouldnt give them such oppportunity by reading and passing my exams ,tests and practicals

All im saying , there is nothing wrong in being aware of whats out there with some men and their sick mentality.

Its good to read and pass , i didnt say she shouldnt read but its good ,shes aware of whats ahead of her .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corruption by Riele(f): 7:31pm On Jan 16, 2020
kingscare1:

Take that advice from poco, for your own good.

In this life, generalization is a bad habit and it brings no good, at all.

Just know your worth.

The advice she gave up there wasn't valid .

The girl can't go to another center , Because her ID card has been processed and made .

Only to give it to her is the problem .

What other advice did she give ?

That Toto is sweet ?? , So men should ask children for it ?
Re: Corruption by LeonMacJames(m): 7:31pm On Jan 16, 2020
crackkhaus:
Gosh, so this one has not even written JAMB.

And they will be typing comments all over nairaland like they know anything.

You ought to be ashamed of yourself.

You're living proof that all these exams is not an accurate measure of someone's intelligence.

1 Like

Re: Corruption by Riele(f): 7:32pm On Jan 16, 2020
samsam2019:
you're too young to go insane. I'm old enough to father you. If I can't straighten you then you're beyond redemption.

You should be old enough to know when a topic is serious .
Re: Corruption by Riele(f): 7:33pm On Jan 16, 2020
nlPoster:

I'd say some things should be handled by more experienced folks, you might not know what you're getting into.

Just saying, at this stage your personal relationship with God is also as important as anything else you could be doing.

I'm working on my relationship with God grin
Re: Corruption by LeonMacJames(m): 7:33pm On Jan 16, 2020
mrsteel:
@ Riele
Is this how u are going to pass your jamb exams ? Men shouldn't be your concern at this age, you are too young for this !

But the Man didnt know that the other girl is too young to be requesting such from her abi ...

AGE doesnt quantify wisdom anymore.
Re: Corruption by nlPoster: 7:34pm On Jan 16, 2020
Riele:

I'm working on my relationship with God grin

ok, keep doing that and God would see you through..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

So Deflowering A Girl Isn’t Easy. / Sex With My Gateman / The Kind Of Dick I Love... Would You Like To Know????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.