Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:04 AM

Amotekun: ‘To Hell With Their Presidency’ - Afenifere Blasts Miyetti Allah - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amotekun: ‘To Hell With Their Presidency’ - Afenifere Blasts Miyetti Allah (45223 Views)

2023 Presidency: Afenifere Will Not Support Tinubu, Others - Ayo Adebanjo / Amotekun: ‘to Hell With Their Presidency’, Afenifere Blasts Miyetti Allah / 2019 Presidency: Afenifere Meets Obasanjo, May Adopt Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amotekun: ‘To Hell With Their Presidency’ - Afenifere Blasts Miyetti Allah by PlaysNigeria: 9:32am On Jan 17, 2020
Damnnn!!!! This is the kind of reproach I've llong been want for our leaders to give, the Yoruba is an empire not just some alamjiri, we can not just keep silent and watch the blood of our brothers flood the streets in the name of keeping peace which literary doesn't exist in their dictionary.
Our peace have been politicized, they are now beginning to exploit us.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: ‘To Hell With Their Presidency’ - Afenifere Blasts Miyetti Allah by omojeesu(m): 9:33am On Jan 17, 2020
YorubaLord:

Cheetah = ẹtan

I think this might be it.

Ok. Will investigate it. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: ‘To Hell With Their Presidency’ - Afenifere Blasts Miyetti Allah by sean079: 9:34am On Jan 17, 2020
”Can they tell Yorubas in Benin republic such idiocy”

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: ‘To Hell With Their Presidency’ - Afenifere Blasts Miyetti Allah by able20(m): 9:34am On Jan 17, 2020
Tinubu will distance himself from all yoruba groups, he will go behind and beg the northern cabals soonest.

5 Likes

Re: Amotekun: ‘To Hell With Their Presidency’ - Afenifere Blasts Miyetti Allah by Ostrogoth(m): 9:35am On Jan 17, 2020
Joshmodest:
I don't mean to sound bigotry , but this is Afeni feri's most sensible statement yet ...Fulani people should know that they are not superior to any region of the country in terms of population , education and enlightenment ....
I wish Afeniferi can carry over this anger till 2023 and join hands with the Igbos and the middle belt ,to kick out this people who think they own Nigeria .. Unfortunately I doubt they would , cos its no news that they are not united like Nigeria Delta militants or Biafra , these are mere words of anger !!!
BTW i hope they consulted the landlord of the south west Tinubu , before making this statement , if he doesn't cotoh in this pohoh then it's irrelevant !!!
Why do all easterners always think that we westerners belong to Tinubu? PDP messed up and they were voted out doesn't mean Tinubu is anything. I mean Osun and Ekiti needed massive rigging and biased court judgements before APC could hold on to them while they lost out on Oyo state which is more sophisticated politically. Tinubu is smart politically, but things are already out of his hand at the moment.

18 Likes

Re: Amotekun: ‘To Hell With Their Presidency’ - Afenifere Blasts Miyetti Allah by berrystunn(m): 9:35am On Jan 17, 2020
Nnamdi kanu should see proof of funds in action.

Not with mouth...

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: ‘To Hell With Their Presidency’ - Afenifere Blasts Miyetti Allah by modsfucker: 9:36am On Jan 17, 2020
Snipper007:

Guy those people are not any educated, the only tool they use in making you feel they are educated is politics of numbers which they don't even Hv, the only thing I know they Hv is land mass.....if you look at the North criticaly you will realize that wt they know how to do well is under-age voting. Fvckk the north

Typing from your comfort zone as usual... It is rather ironic that you people keep calling us illiterates but we keep dictating how things run.

I want you to begin by asking yourself, why do I hate North this much? Do they hate me this much in return or am I just dancing on my own?

Well, to tell you the truth, nobody cares about you up North, so you can go and hug a nearby transformer.
Re: Amotekun: ‘To Hell With Their Presidency’ - Afenifere Blasts Miyetti Allah by TruthinAction: 9:37am On Jan 17, 2020
Yoruba + Igbo + Niger Delta + Middle belt should kick out these illiterate Fulani from our government forever. Amaechi should please cooperate and forget about personal gains. Enough is enough.
Re: Amotekun: ‘To Hell With Their Presidency’ - Afenifere Blasts Miyetti Allah by itsme01: 9:37am On Jan 17, 2020
friday2011:

Yorubas, na today, the whole bruhaha will soon die down, yorubas biggest problem na indecision, fear of the unknown. Them sabi fear no be small, thats why the north will continue to take them for granted, a good example is the way they have treated the vice d president in recent past like a mere Commissioner and instead of the short man to come out and speak, he is pretending everything is ok.

Yoruba nation will be better off with south south southeast than with arewa nation.

see who is talking, atleast we have Yoruba President like Obasanjo , Sonekan acting President like Osinbajo and Senate President like Bukola Saraki and Gbajabiamila as speaker

what can you noise makers boast off other than Cowards like ojuckwu and lamidi kanu

4 Likes

Re: Amotekun: ‘To Hell With Their Presidency’ - Afenifere Blasts Miyetti Allah by Kaymaxine(m): 9:38am On Jan 17, 2020
Ustec:

Nice one from afenifere,
But stop believing aboki's are illiterates, those educated guys up north are so sound that you will end up doffing your cap when you gets to know them.
That's because it's people like you they meet!!!
It's so obvious from your write-up!!!

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun: ‘To Hell With Their Presidency’ - Afenifere Blasts Miyetti Allah by crunchyg: 9:38am On Jan 17, 2020
A vibrant Marketer is needed for urgent employment
Salary :25,000
If you are interested, contact me below on the number on my signature
Re: Amotekun: ‘To Hell With Their Presidency’ - Afenifere Blasts Miyetti Allah by SPENCERD(m): 9:38am On Jan 17, 2020
Afenifere and Yoruba good morning. You people just woke up from your slumber. I wonder if it will last! By the way,who told you that you are more educated than the North? If your claim were right, why did you choose an illiterate and a certificate less rtd army general to be you your president over a doctorates degree holder? Why did you allow professor of law to be under a man that can't produce his WAEC certificate?
until you people join forces with Biafra and Niger delta,you still remain a toothless bulldog that will always do the bidding of the North.

5 Likes

Re: Amotekun: ‘To Hell With Their Presidency’ - Afenifere Blasts Miyetti Allah by Boyooosa(m): 9:38am On Jan 17, 2020
Brutal Fatality...
Re: Amotekun: ‘To Hell With Their Presidency’ - Afenifere Blasts Miyetti Allah by richieray: 9:39am On Jan 17, 2020
Naso war take dey start
Re: Amotekun: ‘To Hell With Their Presidency’ - Afenifere Blasts Miyetti Allah by Kingstanding: 9:39am On Jan 17, 2020
Ustec:

Nice one from afenifere,
But stop believing aboki's are illiterates, those educated guys up north are so sound that you will end up doffing your cap when you gets to know them.
. What is the percentage? 2%.
Re: Amotekun: ‘To Hell With Their Presidency’ - Afenifere Blasts Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 17, 2020
Spot on! Iyalaya presidency!
The inordinate ambition of some power hungry mofos has endangered the lifes of southwesterners enough!
Damn those brainless baaaaaastaaards!

3 Likes

Re: Amotekun: ‘To Hell With Their Presidency’ - Afenifere Blasts Miyetti Allah by femmy2010(m): 9:40am On Jan 17, 2020
I am Yoruba and I am sure Mr Yinka Odumakin, is not speaking for me.
The governments should have done it right and prove to us they are doing it right.
We do not know how the Amotekun operatives were engaged/employed
we do not know how much they are paid etc.
Just imagine of Amotekun in the hands of politicians. May God help us.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: ‘To Hell With Their Presidency’ - Afenifere Blasts Miyetti Allah by PassingShot(m): 9:40am On Jan 17, 2020
Two inconsequential bodies.
Re: Amotekun: ‘To Hell With Their Presidency’ - Afenifere Blasts Miyetti Allah by Befii: 9:41am On Jan 17, 2020
To hell with Amote watever. Wat happens to d police n Army
Re: Amotekun: ‘To Hell With Their Presidency’ - Afenifere Blasts Miyetti Allah by MiseryIndex(m): 9:42am On Jan 17, 2020
Snipper007:
infact for the first time am clapping to this statements from afenifere, can you imagine the audacity? A mere abboki telling a literate what to do and not to do, a bloody migrant from North Africa, infact Yoruba una really try for this one.

Meanwhile......

F
T
C

grin
The Yoruba have sold their destiny to the North for Scraps.So YES,They can tell the south west how to behave
Re: Amotekun: ‘To Hell With Their Presidency’ - Afenifere Blasts Miyetti Allah by Exmilitant(m): 9:43am On Jan 17, 2020
We Down South Are Silently Watching The 3 Major Tribes Fooling Themselves, Imagine Having A Seperate Regional Security Outfit!! Imagine Threatening To Deny A Particular Region The Presidency!! And I Haven't Talked About The Biafra Issues! Are We Really Serious About The Unity Of This Country? We Are Yet To Make A Move And When We Do.... God Help Us All..
Re: Amotekun: ‘To Hell With Their Presidency’ - Afenifere Blasts Miyetti Allah by JeffreyD1(m): 9:43am On Jan 17, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
to share Nigeria and go their separate ways

Na em go sure pass
Re: Amotekun: ‘To Hell With Their Presidency’ - Afenifere Blasts Miyetti Allah by Gynecomastia: 9:43am On Jan 17, 2020
Snipper007:

Guy those people are not any educated, the only tool they use in making you feel they are educated is politics of numbers which they don't even Hv, the only thing I know they Hv is land mass.....if you look at the North criticaly you will realize that wt they know how to do well is under-age voting. Fvckk the north

They don't even have the land mass,
They are using the old North to intimidate Nigerians,
The Hausa Fulani is the North West,
They don't have anything in common with the plateau or Benue people.

The core North is have desert, that's why they are moving to the MiddleBelt.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: ‘To Hell With Their Presidency’ - Afenifere Blasts Miyetti Allah by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:43am On Jan 17, 2020
Joshmodest:
I don't mean to sound bigotry , but this is Afeni feri's most sensible statement yet ...Fulani people should know that they are not superior to any region of the country in terms of population , education and enlightenment ....
I wish Afeniferi can carry over this anger till 2023 and join hands with the Igbos and the middle belt ,to kick out this people who think they own Nigeria .. Unfortunately I doubt they would , cos its no news that they are not united like Nigeria Delta militants or Biafra , these are mere words of anger !!!
BTW i hope they consulted the landlord of the south west Tinubu , before making this statement , if he doesn't cotoh in this pohoh then it's irrelevant !!!

If you really want to make any sense, you need to do away with your arrogance. Take it or leave it, Yoruba do not need Igbo to achieve any target they set for themselves. You equally need to understand that when you talk about the Niger Delta, the Yoruba are well represented in that axis- the Itshekiris ! Please be informed that there are hundreds of Itshekiri guys who are members of the OPC. Regardless of what you know before now,go and research the history of Itshekiri people.

You are indeed united in Igbo land and that's why majority of you guys voted for the opposition when Ojukwu was a contender for the post of the president of this country ! That is a story for another day anyway.

Trust me,we don't need your support to decimate the offsprings of Uthman Dan fodio. They are only trying to know if we are still the same Yoruba that whipped their forefathers ass in their failed war of conquest of 1840s. Please note this,the day Yoruba people say NO to Nigeria,that is the day Nigeria will be buried. In fact,we will be eating our hot Amala with abula soup while Nigeria is being buried. Just pray for that day to come in earnest so that you can have your Biafra.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amotekun: ‘To Hell With Their Presidency’ - Afenifere Blasts Miyetti Allah by highchiefpee(m): 9:44am On Jan 17, 2020
imagine vagabond like fulanis dey dictate for us in nigeria,what they can't even try in small Ghana there,naija how we take reach this level sef..spits
Re: Amotekun: ‘To Hell With Their Presidency’ - Afenifere Blasts Miyetti Allah by Gynecomastia: 9:45am On Jan 17, 2020

3 Likes

Re: Amotekun: ‘To Hell With Their Presidency’ - Afenifere Blasts Miyetti Allah by WelcomeToBiafra: 9:46am On Jan 17, 2020
IPOB FREEDOM TO THE PEOPLE

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun: ‘To Hell With Their Presidency’ - Afenifere Blasts Miyetti Allah by adecz: 9:46am On Jan 17, 2020
Let the country divide & see
whether the north will not become
the poorest region on earth..

The north & her people are only able
to survive due to the wealth & knowledge
from the south.. Dem carry religion for
head as if religion alone can feed you.

They will be left to rule over terrorists,
Jihadists, herdsmen, uneducated people,
cows & deserts..

Arrant nonsense

tongue angry sad

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo: I Lectured The IPOB On Facebook Live, IPOB Remains My Servant / Photo Of Amaechi At The Launch Of Ogoniland Clean-Up / President Buhari Not Nigeria’s First Leader At Blair House - The FCT Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.