Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

Amotekun: ‘To Hell With Their Presidency’ - Afenifere Blasts Miyetti Allah - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amotekun: ‘To Hell With Their Presidency’ - Afenifere Blasts Miyetti Allah (44847 Views)

2023 Presidency: Afenifere Will Not Support Tinubu, Others - Ayo Adebanjo / Amotekun: ‘to Hell With Their Presidency’, Afenifere Blasts Miyetti Allah / 2019 Presidency: Afenifere Meets Obasanjo, May Adopt Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amotekun: ‘To Hell With Their Presidency’ - Afenifere Blasts Miyetti Allah by colestephan86: 11:14am On Jan 17, 2020
jimyjames:
What we Igbo's saw 50 years ago Yoruba's are just seeing it now, glory be to God for opening their eyes
What did you see?
The blind led the blind to their death.
And it might interest you to know that not all Igbos participated in the way , some stayed back in Lagos

3 Likes

Re: Amotekun: ‘To Hell With Their Presidency’ - Afenifere Blasts Miyetti Allah by LLMG: 11:16am On Jan 17, 2020
let it start at least there will be an end to nonsense
richieray:
Naso war take dey start
Re: Amotekun: ‘To Hell With Their Presidency’ - Afenifere Blasts Miyetti Allah by Snipper007: 11:16am On Jan 17, 2020
Wiifesnatcher:

please you're mad. thunder fire you to pieces

why didn't you say the same during establishment of Sharia and hisbah?

thunder fire you to pieces. oloriburuku

thunder pieces Buhari

thunder fire all Fulani both herdsmen and the rest

my people protection is non negotiable. useless animals

Guy take a chill pill before you send thunder come Nairaland, the abboki no get sense. grin
Re: Amotekun: ‘To Hell With Their Presidency’ - Afenifere Blasts Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 17, 2020
Snipper007:
infact for the first time am clapping to this statements from afenifere, can you imagine the audacity? A mere abboki telling a literate what to do and not to do, a bloody migrant from North Africa, infact Yoruba una really try for this one.

Meanwhile......

F
T
C

grin
your head dey dia

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: ‘To Hell With Their Presidency’ - Afenifere Blasts Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 17, 2020
Joshmodest:
I don't mean to sound bigotry , but this is Afeni feri's most sensible statement yet ...Fulani people should know that they are not superior to any region of the country in terms of population , education and enlightenment ....
I wish Afeniferi can carry over this anger till 2023 and join hands with the Igbos and the middle belt ,to kick out this people who think they own Nigeria .. Unfortunately I doubt they would , cos its no news that they are not united like Nigeria Delta militants or Biafra , these are mere words of anger !!!
BTW i hope they consulted the landlord of the south west Tinubu , before making this statement , if he doesn't cotoh in this pohoh then it's irrelevant !!!
Tinubu is no more relevant amongst us. The same afenifere warned him when he was busy jetting Buhari up and down and fulanis just folded their minds, looking for the way to deal with him when Buhari eventually clinched power. Unfortunately same Tinubu cant run to afenifere now for help because he had blasted them in several occasions
Re: Amotekun: ‘To Hell With Their Presidency’ - Afenifere Blasts Miyetti Allah by modsfucker: 11:22am On Jan 17, 2020
Snipper007:

See this abboki o, like we care about you, we have nothing in common with you people that's why we have always wanted out of this fvckkry called Nigeria, we don't reason alike nor do anything alike so why do I have to be in same union with a dicckhead that I have nothing in common with and calling urselfs one? That's the highest hight of fvckkry...... Spits.

You think the whites that colonized us really loved us or cared about us? That's how colonization is.... We won't let you go until we're sure of your undiluted loyalty. Be loyal and you get your stewpid Biafra.
Re: Amotekun: ‘To Hell With Their Presidency’ - Afenifere Blasts Miyetti Allah by GermanMelania: 11:27am On Jan 17, 2020
Snipper007:

And the one you called irrelevant and arbitrary issues are the ladder to issue we are talking about now so it's not irrelevant.
Believe it or not everyone is educated in some way and everyone is illiterate in some ways. You are being elistist even if what you say is true (which i do not believe it is) what level of "education " is okay for you? Some folk will also consider you uneducated, should you cease to count? I would say no. You should very much count
Re: Amotekun: ‘To Hell With Their Presidency’ - Afenifere Blasts Miyetti Allah by Snipper007: 11:28am On Jan 17, 2020
modsfucker:

You think the whites that colonized us really loved us or cared about us? That's how colonization is.... We won't let you go until we're sure of your undiluted loyalty. Be loyal and you get your stewpid Biafra.

In your widest imagination you think you are the ones holding this contraption right?......you are really a dullard.....
You are just another d*ck wielding uncircumcised barbarian from the North. I have come across so many like you, same character, same way of reasoning.....no wonder the bloody north remains thesame decade after decade cos all of you are wired like robots(zombies) and mind you i worked with the contractors Jonathan brought to build almajiri schools in your pathetic region so as to see if that can help your fellow zombies but it was a failed project because a zombie can't be reversed back to normal........ It's a pity and I wept for the zombies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amotekun: ‘To Hell With Their Presidency’ - Afenifere Blasts Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 17, 2020
LandMann:
We all should put emotions, tribalism and ethnic hatred aside and examine this issue of Ametokun based purely on its merits and demerits and in light of existing laws.

The following points should guide us:

1. Internal security is an exclusive task of the FG. FG can give authority to state or local actors to improve security. Example; local vigilantes and some paramilitary organisation like Man o War must acquire police permission before operating... This is an example of FG giving other actors permission to act in improving security.

2. There's no federal law or agreement between federal and state outlining the activities to be covered by Ametokun, given the existence of police, nscdc and other existing internal security outfit... This agreement or law is important to avoid conflict between these organisations when issues of security occur. We're still dealing with superiority contest between FRSC, VIO, NSCDC, YELLOW FEVER, POLICE AND ARMY on our highways...

3. With no national law or agreement coupled with high level of illiteracy and unprofessionalism of most state workers, state governments can quickly start using Ametokun as instrument of oppression and a means of further looting state resources because security spending is often shrouded in secrecy, and even Ametokun members can take to crimes as side hustle when they start feeling dissatisfied with their salary. They have the training and the instrument of force (guns)... Who's going to prevent them from misusing both and how?

The above are just some issues worth considering.

If all the loopholes are properly plugged, then Ametokun can kick off.

We shouldn't cheer on the idea even with the obvious loopholes because it can quickly spread, every region can quickly have their own version of Ametokun and it won't be long before outside actors start smuggling weapons to these different regional Ametokuns and with the existing ethnic hatred, it won't take long before another civil war arises that will tear Nigeria apart and make current Libya and Iraq look like heaven compared to how Nigeria will look like.

We should protect our country, not our states or region or ethnic enclave.
no points made. If you were with us along Benin bypass yesterday when everybody scampered for safety when hersemen stormed the highway before my very eyes, kidnapping and maiming,, you'd not be saying all these epistles. Amazingly, there was a police check point a few miles away with mobile police armed with ak47 but couldn't near these people. After they had a field day, hundreds of vehicles which stopped for them to finish with their victims now hit the road. I had never been so scared in my life. On amotekun we stand oo. If we need to break in this, let us break. The nurse taking care of my mum was abducted November last year by these same people in Ekiti, the news never made the headlines. These killers have infiltrated farmlands in Ekiti, unleashing mayhem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amotekun: ‘To Hell With Their Presidency’ - Afenifere Blasts Miyetti Allah by omoharry(f): 11:31am On Jan 17, 2020
Reptyle:
For country wey man 'o war and boy scout dey wan slap person for road!

Country wey even corporate guard dey wan shalo pesin and dey claim staff sake of say em sef wear uniform...afterall uniform na uniform.

Country wey police na armed robber and armed robber dey wear police uniform.

Na dat same country naim Amotekun wan operate?

So by the time wey all the other region form dem own "Amotekun", na wetin come remain?

Na who go dey control Amotekun? Na who dey regulate their activity?

No be this country we dey wey Gani Adam and OPC hold Lagos hostage during Obasanjo time?

No be this country we dey wey Bakassi boys terrorise Southeast region?

E don tey like that wey we don forget? Why we no dey learn anything for this country? Why we dey always do like blockhead pickin wey no fit learn?

OK,So what is your solution to curb this menace? abi you advice we submit our life and security to the already compromised police headed by a fulani man.sey you want a situation where our people who are under siege and are cry for help,cannot get quick response from the police becos they would have been told to step back and show thier face much later after people must have been slaughtered and killed like fowl just like dey did to the mddle belt. Na that one you like? a situation wey our police no go even arrest and persecute the murderous killers becos they are the first class citizens of the country. As such they are immune from arrest irrespective of the kind of crimes they commit.They are allowed to carry guns and do whatever they like becos their blood is crested with gold and ours are made with copper.The fed govt comes and gives some nonsense speech without demanding for their arrest.The next thing, his spoken man is appealing to us to forfeit our land for this murders to possess so that we will live. Abi na the forceful intend implementation of their evil program that would mandate us across the south to give our land to the Fulanis to inhabit and graze thier cows.? so what is your solution then, if Amotekun is not the way to go?
Re: Amotekun: ‘To Hell With Their Presidency’ - Afenifere Blasts Miyetti Allah by jimyjames(m): 11:33am On Jan 17, 2020
colestephan86:

What did you see?
The blind led the blind to their death.
And it might interest you to know that not all Igbos participated in the way , some stayed back in Lagos

Which Lagos the capital of Nigeria? even other ethnic groups from the eastern region were not safe in Lagos talkless of igbo
Re: Amotekun: ‘To Hell With Their Presidency’ - Afenifere Blasts Miyetti Allah by EnaibeSam: 11:36am On Jan 17, 2020
Lines of disintegration of Nigeria is being gradually formed.

If Amotekun can succeed, then other regions will follow suit.

Before you know it, every region will have their own security outfit.

At the long run, that might bring the end of the forced marriage.
Re: Amotekun: ‘To Hell With Their Presidency’ - Afenifere Blasts Miyetti Allah by Jeamillz2020(m): 11:36am On Jan 17, 2020
All this aboki cows generation are dump sha. If aboki cows are to rule in 2023 abeg let's divide.
Re: Amotekun: ‘To Hell With Their Presidency’ - Afenifere Blasts Miyetti Allah by GOOOGLE504(m): 11:38am On Jan 17, 2020
Ustec:

Nice one from afenifere,
But stop believing aboki's are illiterates, those educated guys up north are so sound that you will end up doffing your cap when you gets to know them.

But can we agree on 85-95%?

Gosh the last time i was on a plane going to yobe from abj, i could't stand the calibre of people onboard n the way they just dropped dead on the jetway. I had to alight and change route.
Re: Amotekun: ‘To Hell With Their Presidency’ - Afenifere Blasts Miyetti Allah by modsfucker: 11:41am On Jan 17, 2020
Snipper007:

In your widest imagination you think you are the ones holding this contraption right?......you are really a dullard.....
You are just another d*ck wielding uncircumcised barbarian from the North. I have come across so many like you, same character, same way of reasoning.....no wonder the bloody north remains thesame decade after decade cos all of you are wired like robots(zombies) and mind you i worked with the contractors Jonathan brought to build almajiri schools in your pathetic region so as to see if that can help your fellow zombies but it was a failed project because a zombie can't be reversed back to normal........ It's a pity and I wept for the zombies.

And isn't it amazing that you behave the same way as your fugitive master, Kanu? The tone is the same even on Radio Biafra. No wonder most of you guys die of heart attack.

In which locations did you guys built the audio Almajiri Schools if I may ask? Which model did they use that they had to bring foreign contractors to build them, US abi UK model?

To tell you the truth, you guys are the dumbest people on earth and you'd continue to take yourselves willingly to slaughter homes of Malaysia, Indonesia, Cambodia etc till you go into extinction.
Re: Amotekun: ‘To Hell With Their Presidency’ - Afenifere Blasts Miyetti Allah by Snipper007: 11:42am On Jan 17, 2020
GermanMelania:

Believe it or not everyone is educated in some way and everyone is illiterate in some ways. You are being elistist even if what you say is true (which i do not believe it is) what level of "education " is okay for you? Some folk will also consider you uneducated, should you cease to count? I would say no. You should very much count
Am not been elitists but after going through your posts both on this thread and others I observed that your level of compression is very low, no offense just an observation.
Re: Amotekun: ‘To Hell With Their Presidency’ - Afenifere Blasts Miyetti Allah by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:43am On Jan 17, 2020
technicallyrich:

shutup cowward.
We ijaws we decide what hapens in the niger delta.
Oyoeobas are cowards.

You must have taken your ogogoro to think I care about any Ijaw. As long as the Olu of Itshekiri is hale and hearty in that axis, you can continue to beat your chest F-L.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: ‘To Hell With Their Presidency’ - Afenifere Blasts Miyetti Allah by profmallor: 11:43am On Jan 17, 2020
I dont think Fulani's have very many friends across Nigeria at the moment. I am almost certain herdsmen killing would slowly and quietly fade away in the coming months to allow for everyone' attention shift away from Herdsmen aggression. This Government is evil, sowing the seeds of division
Re: Amotekun: ‘To Hell With Their Presidency’ - Afenifere Blasts Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 17, 2020
When Mr. Yoruba aligned with sub-human species that fucck cows and disassociated with next door brothers on politics, I knew their intelligence as a people was to be seen as cowardice.

Now, I have finally read something I am proud of, and Oduduwa, Sango, Ogun and Osun may not be put to shame, cos their offsprings so far accepted to be slaves instead of daughters and sons of the Gods.

How could Children of the Gods stoop so low to become slaves of Cowherders who actually use the Presidency and the National Armed Forces to decimate an intelligent tribe, kill their Kings, Rape their Wives and rename their land.

Yet they worship a cocaine-fueled political mafia who rose to public view by murdering a known cerebral elite of Oduduwa Race.

IPOB has offered an alliance, it is time for this new generation of the children of Sango and Chukwu Okike Abiama to ignore the betrayal of their forefathers and form an alliance that will send shockwaves to the hearts of the Cowherders and their Aso occupants.

Though I love the cowherders and their ShortWave Radios as a people, I hate the spirit of violence that runs their illiterate minds.

Let there be peace and if peace is too expensive, let there be war. I love wars, but I love peace the more.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: ‘To Hell With Their Presidency’ - Afenifere Blasts Miyetti Allah by y3mi(m): 11:50am On Jan 17, 2020
post=85864898:
Encapsulate! cool

Seems someone said same thing yesterday.
Can you help us with the right image please.
Let's create a new meme.
Thanks in addy.
Ese gan ni o

Omo Jesu don carry d matter go anoda angle o....
Somebody help oooo..........
You, omojeesu and YorubaLord are all ólódó rabata....neither of you is a real Kootuojiré, best stick to your Euro-Arab religion mytheologies and stop misleading others.

Lion: the most lazy of the cat family is Kiniùn,

Leopard: the true king of all felines is Ekùn

Cheetah is Amotekùn

Tiger has no African identity for it is not native to Africa but only Asia.
Re: Amotekun: ‘To Hell With Their Presidency’ - Afenifere Blasts Miyetti Allah by lavenjcrown(m): 11:51am On Jan 17, 2020
eta
post=85864898:
Encapsulate! cool

Seems someone said same thing yesterday.
Can you help us with the right image please.
Let's create a new meme.
Thanks in addy.
Ese gan ni o

Omo Jesu don carry d matter go anoda angle o....
Somebody help oooo..........
Re: Amotekun: ‘To Hell With Their Presidency’ - Afenifere Blasts Miyetti Allah by T9ksy(m): 11:52am On Jan 17, 2020
joefelin2345:
b The Yoruba has seen that more than 50yrars ago Biko. The late Sage advocated for it around 1934 a. & when Chief S.L Akintola was the Leader of Opposition in the House of Parliament once said... Kala ku Yoruba Dobale fun Gambari, kaluku yio us se tie lototo ni ' i. e. Rather than the Yoruba to postrate to an Aboki, we rather go our separate ways. Beside what happened 50 years ago was as a result of the first Military Coup that was carried out by your wicked people . So go n read history bf coming here to make senseless posts.

Thank you, o jare!!! Agba oni ton ni 'le yin o!

I get exasperated when ever these duplicitous folks keep chanting "what ojukwu saw 50 years ago", twaddle like as if we were not alive to our responsibilities when we warned them before, not to form one fake nigeria with those marauders from futa jallon but their slimy father zik insisted on going ahead with absurd notion, saying we should all forget about our glaring differences. Even the sardunna was averse to the idea (of one nigeria) but zik and his greedy covetous yaminris begged him to relent and bent backward to give him the leadership of the country on a platter......thinking in due course, the "smart ibos" will snatch the rug from underneath him.

The cantankerous and shady Ojukwu saw nada when his homeboy Ironsi, snatched the mantle of leadership of the country in Jan '66 o thru the back door! Infact, the same Ojukwu was hyperventilating like an inebriated newt, boasting about exporting his people to all nooks and crannies of the country to fill up all the civil service posts that will become available courtesy of decree 34 promulgated by Ironsi against sound advice from the rest of the country, then. The barbaric response from the northerners against this decree which saw many ibos slaughtered in the north was not enough to make the ydiot (Ojukwu) see the light o. it was only after his brother Ironsi had been brutally removed from his undeserved post that he Ojukwu started seeing biafra with the minorities oil in his gaze.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amotekun: ‘To Hell With Their Presidency’ - Afenifere Blasts Miyetti Allah by buoye1(m): 11:54am On Jan 17, 2020
Snipper007:

Really? OK maybe u live in a North were I haven't been before.
Obviously!! Maybe not, if you've been here ,i doubt you would have such impression
Re: Amotekun: ‘To Hell With Their Presidency’ - Afenifere Blasts Miyetti Allah by Snipper007: 11:55am On Jan 17, 2020
modsfucker:

And isn't it amazing that you behave the same way as your fugitive master, Kanu? The tone is the same even on Radio Biafra. No wonder most of you guys die of heart attack.

In which locations did you guys built the audio Almajiri Schools if I may ask? Which model did they use that they had to bring foreign contractors to build them, US abi UK model?

To tell you the truth, you guys are the dumbest people on earth and you'd continue to take yourselves willingly to slaughter homes of Malaysia, Indonesia, Cambodia etc till you go into extinction.

Do find time to visit this address so you can easily comprehend

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://educeleb.com/list-of-tsangaya-almajiri-model-schools-across-nigeria/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwjUocSJuornAhULuqQKHbYrCxQQFjABegQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw3E61LJ1ZI65Lz3sKCW6kNU&ampcf=1

ok.....zombie but mean while see pictures below cos study shows that zombies don't reason rather they follow what ever thier d*ck wielding malam says and that's the reason the northeast has not smelt peace for years

Re: Amotekun: ‘To Hell With Their Presidency’ - Afenifere Blasts Miyetti Allah by LLMG: 11:56am On Jan 17, 2020
your opinion, very sorry it does't count.
michoim:
Poor Afenifere, always aggressive and hypocritically tribalistic...Yorubas have lost 2023 presidency then

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun: ‘To Hell With Their Presidency’ - Afenifere Blasts Miyetti Allah by asamaigho(m): 11:57am On Jan 17, 2020
jimyjames:
What we Igbo's saw 50 years ago Yoruba's are just seeing it now, glory be to God for opening their eyes

nope...awolowo saw it first, but one nigeria charade consumed selfish zik.

3 Likes

Re: Amotekun: ‘To Hell With Their Presidency’ - Afenifere Blasts Miyetti Allah by asamaigho(m): 11:59am On Jan 17, 2020
LandMann:
We all should put emotions, tribalism and ethnic hatred aside and examine this issue of Ametokun based purely on its merits and demerits and in light of existing laws.

The following points should guide us:

1. Internal security is an exclusive task of the FG. FG can give authority to state or local actors to improve security. Example; local vigilantes and some paramilitary organisation like Man o War must acquire police permission before operating... This is an example of FG giving other actors permission to act in improving security.

2. There's no federal law or agreement between federal and state outlining the activities to be covered by Ametokun, given the existence of police, nscdc and other existing internal security outfit... This agreement or law is important to avoid conflict between these organisations when issues of security occur. We're still dealing with superiority contest between FRSC, VIO, NSCDC, YELLOW FEVER, POLICE AND ARMY on our highways...

3. With no national law or agreement coupled with high level of illiteracy and unprofessionalism of most state workers, state governments can quickly start using Ametokun as instrument of oppression and a means of further looting state resources because security spending is often shrouded in secrecy, and even Ametokun members can take to crimes as side hustle when they start feeling dissatisfied with their salary. They have the training and the instrument of force (guns)... Who's going to prevent them from misusing both and how?

The above are just some issues worth considering.

If all the loopholes are properly plugged, then Ametokun can kick off.

We shouldn't cheer on the idea even with the obvious loopholes because it can quickly spread, every region can quickly have their own version of Ametokun and it won't be long before outside actors start smuggling weapons to these different regional Ametokuns and with the existing ethnic hatred, it won't take long before another civil war arises that will tear Nigeria apart and make current Libya and Iraq look like heaven compared to how Nigeria will look like.

We should protect our country, not our states or region or ethnic enclave.

@nos 3, the police,army,navy has don worse bro.
Re: Amotekun: ‘To Hell With Their Presidency’ - Afenifere Blasts Miyetti Allah by middlebelter(m): 12:03pm On Jan 17, 2020
I can't help but be proud of Afenifere.

GYB and his directionless administration is responsible for this attack on the Yorubas, but the day the Fulanis allowed Yorubas to decide they moving out of Nigeria, that day will mark the end of this country. The Igbos are seeing an opportunity in this crisis, it is upto Buhari, Malami and ABBA Kyari to decide.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: ‘To Hell With Their Presidency’ - Afenifere Blasts Miyetti Allah by T9ksy(m): 12:05pm On Jan 17, 2020
omoharry:
Dont be arrogant here.We south need one another.[/b]We cannot do it alone.You think when that time comes you will have 100% yorubas on ur side?.Some of your people will be sympathetic to the Northern cause due to religious/Political affiliation.We can only defeat this large numbers of northern people & thier Almajiri youth soldiers through a united front if anything were to happen. Divided we fall but united we stand. Please there is no need for any one of us here in the south to be arrogant.We all need one another.
[b]It was the lack of unity among the souther Region that brought about the defeat of BIAFRA
If the whole of the south had supported or were sympathetic to the BIAFRA people, for them to find their part, I do not think the Northern region only could have defeated them. Even with South East fighting the war alone, it took the Nigeria Govt three years to end the war by using the starvation technic in wining that war. i am from the Niger Delta.We need one another.

' @ First bolded.... we don't need anybody's help to fight the fulanis. we did it before in 1840 at oshogbo on our own and we shall do it again when we are good and ready.

@ second bolded........ you are partly right to an extent. Awo told all and sundry that the impending war was between the east and the north but that was until Ojukwu in his infinite wisdom decided to bring his war to our shores. wtf do you expect us to do.? Stand akimbo whilst ibos and fulani soldiers decimate our land in their war of supremacy, ba.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: ‘To Hell With Their Presidency’ - Afenifere Blasts Miyetti Allah by Snipper007: 12:07pm On Jan 17, 2020
modsfucker:

Am really amazed that being a zombie your trying to communicate in English...... Kudos to you zombie grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amotekun: ‘To Hell With Their Presidency’ - Afenifere Blasts Miyetti Allah by kayusely70(m): 12:13pm On Jan 17, 2020
SonofDevil:
Tiger didn't exist in Nigeria. Leopard is ekun while cheetah is amotekun cos they share similarities.
Tiger Is Ekun, Leopard Is Amotekun

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu / Names Of 190 Policemen That Escaped From Fighting Boko Haram Terrorists / Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Victory Over Boko Haram (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.