Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,687 members, 7,865,743 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:27 AM

Jobless Caused It, Nairalanders What's Opinion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jobless Caused It, Nairalanders What's Opinion (510 Views)

Please My Nairalanders, What Is Okafor's Law? / She Caused It [Picture] / I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jobless Caused It, Nairalanders What's Opinion by Funkybabee(f): 5:43pm On Jan 17, 2020
Advice Needed ASAP.
I got married Six months ago, We were living in Abuja, but my husband got a job in Lagos so we moved to Ajah in Lagos. We rented a 2 bedroom flat with about 5 other flats in the compound.
My husband works as a Consultant engineer for a construction firm in Lagos Island, sometimes he may travel out of the state for a week or few days job. Though being in Lagos i haven't gotten a job yet, but my husband talked about setting up a confectionery shop for me since am good at baking and making snacks for events, that means for the meantime I stay at home. I think that's where all the problem started, because staying at home got me used to everybody in the compound, peeping from my window I can tell every one that comes in and goes out of the compound, I actually got used to this because I was idle and most times lonely. I eventually noticed a young good looking barrister in the compound who happens to stay in the flat next to ours, I got used to watching him going out and coming in.
But that wasn't the issue, it wasn't like I had feelings for him or sometime, until this fateful day when I had a little argument with the security man keeping watch of the yard after he asked me to pay, when I know my husband already paid before he travelled for the week, so the barrister came out of his flat to make peace with both of us, that was the first time we talked, and from then I could noticed he took a liking for me, but I was not bothered because I was married.
That week end one of our neighbours celebrated the birthday of her child, I just went there to show concern because I was invited as well as everyone. This barrister was also there, after much celebration I decided to go to my apartment, this man ran towards me and started a conversation, after much talk he invited me over to his apartment to see movies with him, I declined because I was married and didn't need any male company of that sort.
That weekend passed and my husband called me to say he was going to stay out another week in Osun where we went for a project. That evening, I heard someone driving into the compound, as I pulled my curtains to see who it was behold it was barrister, coming towards his apartment he stopped at mine and as if he knew I was watching him continued to stare at the window glass for a while and then gave a smile, my heart melted within me, does he know I looked at him, I said from within. That thought troubled me through the night. That same week saturday I step outside to put my washed clothes on the line, not knowing what will before me, the barrister came out also to hang his clothes even though I noticed they weren't wet. He became to talk to me, but in my heart I said this young man should be a play boy because he had the most amazing use of words, and smiled continuously bringing out the expressive handsomeness in him, he had amazing dimples, in my heart I had already fallen since he stared at the window earlier, and now he was talking to me so calmly and nicely, I tried to hold back I couldn't help but smiled back, he stared into my eyes and I could see myself in his pupils.
That day he invited me over for movies again, though reluctant I agreed, in my heart I said seeing a movie with a neighbour would not kill me. Eventually I met him that evening and we saw movies together a lot of which had emotions and adult content in them he brought out a bottle of chilled wine and we drank and chatted as we watched, my sister I don't know what came over me before I knew it we were kissing and eventually we had sex, in fact multiple times, it was as if I was already hungry for it.
The next day being Sunday my husband came and I was very glad to see him, I haven't even arranged his food on the table yet when he took me to the bedroom, we slept together, but I was feeling so much guilt, as if I killed someone.
But I made up my mind not to look at or even greet my neighbour, I felt that he took advantage of me.
My people that was a month ago

Copied from fb
Re: Jobless Caused It, Nairalanders What's Opinion by Tomide007: 5:49pm On Jan 17, 2020
Soo what should we do?
Re: Jobless Caused It, Nairalanders What's Opinion by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 17, 2020
I need not read through...

The summary has pointed out that she s a chronic and heartless cheat honed as a poisonous snake with a confused & glitching libido. It is in a her DNA to cheat without cogent reasons.

Her default setting is to cheat.

she s wired to kill.

MEN HAVE SUFFERED !!!

Re: Jobless Caused It, Nairalanders What's Opinion by Funkybabee(f): 6:02pm On Jan 17, 2020
Cc lalasticala
Re: Jobless Caused It, Nairalanders What's Opinion by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 17, 2020
Funkybabee:
Cc lalasticala
with a caption like that, I can bet my left hairy balls that this thread wont make FP

1 Like

Re: Jobless Caused It, Nairalanders What's Opinion by planetx13: 6:08pm On Jan 17, 2020
Funkybabee:

Advice Needed ASAP.
I got married Six months ago, We were living in Abuja, but my husband got a job in Lagos so we moved to Ajah in Lagos. We rented a 2 bedroom flat with about 5 other flats in the compound.
My husband works as a Consultant engineer for a construction firm in Lagos Island, sometimes he may travel out of the state for a week or few days job. Though being in Lagos i haven't gotten a job yet, but my husband talked about setting up a confectionery shop for me since am good at baking and making snacks for events, that means for the meantime I stay at home. I think that's where all the problem started, because staying at home got me used to everybody in the compound, peeping from my window I can tell every one that comes in and goes out of the compound, I actually got used to this because I was idle and most times lonely. I eventually noticed a young good looking barrister in the compound who happens to stay in the flat next to ours, I got used to watching him going out and coming in.
But that wasn't the issue, it wasn't like I had feelings for him or sometime, until this fateful day when I had a little argument with the security man keeping watch of the yard after he asked me to pay, when I know my husband already paid before he travelled for the week, so the barrister came out of his flat to make peace with both of us, that was the first time we talked, and from then I could noticed he took a liking for me, but I was not bothered because I was married.
That week end one of our neighbours celebrated the birthday of her child, I just went there to show concern because I was invited as well as everyone. This barrister was also there, after much celebration I decided to go to my apartment, this man ran towards me and started a conversation, after much talk he invited me over to his apartment to see movies with him, I declined because I was married and didn't need any male company of that sort.
That weekend passed and my husband called me to say he was going to stay out another week in Osun where we went for a project. That evening, I heard someone driving into the compound, as I pulled my curtains to see who it was behold it was barrister, coming towards his apartment he stopped at mine and as if he knew I was watching him continued to stare at the window glass for a while and then gave a smile, my heart melted within me, does he know I looked at him, I said from within. That thought troubled me through the night. That same week saturday I step outside to put my washed clothes on the line, not knowing what will before me, the barrister came out also to hang his clothes even though I noticed they weren't wet. He became to talk to me, but in my heart I said this young man should be a play boy because he had the most amazing use of words, and smiled continuously bringing out the expressive handsomeness in him, he had amazing dimples, in my heart I had already fallen since he stared at the window earlier, and now he was talking to me so calmly and nicely, I tried to hold back I couldn't help but smiled back, he stared into my eyes and I could see myself in his pupils.
That day he invited me over for movies again, though reluctant I agreed, in my heart I said seeing a movie with a neighbour would not kill me. Eventually I met him that evening and we saw movies together a lot of which had emotions and adult content in them he brought out a bottle of chilled wine and we drank and chatted as we watched, my sister I don't know what came over me before I knew it we were kissing and eventually we had sex, in fact multiple times, it was as if I was already hungry for it.
The next day being Sunday my husband came and I was very glad to see him, I haven't even arranged his food on the table yet when he took me to the bedroom, we slept together, but I was feeling so much guilt, as if I killed someone.
But I made up my mind not to look at or even greet my neighbour, I felt that he took advantage of me.
My people that was a month ago

Copied from fb

The bolded shows that the act was planned and executed by you.... No holy or evil spirit came over you.... nothing but just another biitch....

Ciao

1 Like

Re: Jobless Caused It, Nairalanders What's Opinion by Heroclitus(m): 6:22pm On Jan 17, 2020
BadRadio:
I need not read through...

The summary is that she s a chronic and heartless cheat with a poisonous tongue and a confused libido. it is in a her DNA to cheat without cogent reasons.

Her default setting is to cheat.

she s wired to kill.

MEN HAVE SUFFERED !!!

Hmmmmm, so much judgement despite not reading through, what if you had read through

You should be a role model to the greatest philosopher of all time
Re: Jobless Caused It, Nairalanders What's Opinion by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 17, 2020
Heroclitus:

Hmmmmm, so much judgement despite not reading through, what if you had read through

You should be a role model to the greatest philosopher of all time
what if I told u the long epistle or sermon looks like dejá vu??

I usually dont cross desame path twice!

(1) (Reply)

Corona Virus :see 3 Hollywood Movie Stars To Have Contracted Corona Virus / How You Can Plan Your Wedding Without Reception In Nigeria / Hungry Thieves Rob Homes In Abuja In The Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.