Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram (118612 Views)

Isa Sulaiman And Jeanine Sanchez Wedding Postponed (photo) / Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano / White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by Aturitoroman: 8:54am On Jan 18, 2020
Bbbwings:

Are you from Benin? cheesy
Yea

1 Like

Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by andassyn(m): 8:56am On Jan 18, 2020
MarianaTrench:

She agreed cos she's expecting dollars to start flowing in grin
Awon dollar dollar
Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by Fourwinds: 8:58am On Jan 18, 2020
Katier00:
It could be love. Have you guys thought of that
the woman kpekus go hear am... That guy rod no here at all
Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by lexy2014: 8:59am On Jan 18, 2020
Notasaints:
it's such a pity and his mother agree ooo undecided

Visa oooh. Visa
Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by Openbusiness: 8:59am On Jan 18, 2020
In Kano? Where's Hisbah police, is this not haram cheesy
Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by lexy2014: 9:00am On Jan 18, 2020
nengibo:
Most white women become ugly once they pass 35, how can a 43 year old woman be looking like this

That is because they were never beautiful at 35 and below

1 Like

Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by lexy2014: 9:01am On Jan 18, 2020
Openbusiness:
In Kano? Where's Hisbah police, is this not haram cheesy

Hisbah police have followed buhari to London.

2 Likes

Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by OddslordIsBack: 9:02am On Jan 18, 2020
kiddkash:
i thought northerners don't do yahoo. according to one dwarf Hell rufai

so this na Yahoo nw abi
Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by nengibo: 9:02am On Jan 18, 2020
Midas01:
Even their men too. Look how old Leonardo DiCaprio is looking despite just being in his 40s, whereas Pharrell is looking like he's in his 20s.
Leonardo own even better, probably because he's a celebrity, but the average ones , once the clock 40 their faces go resemble pap

1 Like

Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by lasheun: 9:03am On Jan 18, 2020
Notasaints:
If nah other person pikin now, she go seat down with mama aliru to gossip.
Poverty is evil ooo and na money be the deliverer.

1 Like

Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by Nanbut(m): 9:03am On Jan 18, 2020
This guy don hit jackpot. be it real or fake..... better don't land for em family
Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by Openbusiness: 9:04am On Jan 18, 2020
lexy2014:

Hisbah police have followed buhari to London.
cheesy
Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by Savagethe21st(m): 9:04am On Jan 18, 2020
Operation secure the green card is the mention

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yG9zndEpRw Hey I'm a 17 yr old producer doing it all on his own and I'll appreciate if y'all check my beats out and show some love.I'm not trying to be annoying just wanna pursue my dreams
Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 18, 2020
Orisirisi!!!. Wonders shall never end. A muslim man marrying an older Christian white woman for visa's sake.

The question is will the marriage stands the test of time?
Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by Viruz1(m): 9:06am On Jan 18, 2020
SOTITOBIRE: If this Happened in America, What Would Have Happened?

https://cdn-af.feednews.com/news/detail/19ae0c9f75464b3c15bf01440b805bc3

Download Now
https:///share
Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by chidooh1: 9:06am On Jan 18, 2020
This woman didn't hear aboki story, she wouldn't have fallen so cheap.
Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by StPete: 9:06am On Jan 18, 2020
nengibo:
Most white women become ugly once they pass 35, how can a 43 year old woman be looking like this

Aswear
Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by DenreleDave(m): 9:12am On Jan 18, 2020
petnuel:

How many female senators, company directors, celebrities yo don chatdict to follow you before? How many women have travelled from abroad to come see you due to your "chatdiction"

I wanted to say dt shey d guy tell u say na chatdiction him read before him hammer oyibo but u got it

grin grin grin
Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 18, 2020
Slimdada:
Congratulations boy k1 visa loading
This should have been my faith this year.if not that the white woman I have been talking with on video call for two years is stingy, doesn't care or love me back we had to break up

Yahoo boy extraordinaire!!! Maga no fall, he vex.
Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by DenreleDave(m): 9:14am On Jan 18, 2020
[s]
Katier00:
love is a mystery
[/s]

Shit as usual
Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by Afamsi: 9:16am On Jan 18, 2020
When poverty is after him and he wan escape by all means
Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by iamme1234(m): 9:18am On Jan 18, 2020
cant you meet a white man or woman that will come to your country and get married to you.

this una conclusion is absolutely wrong and un-called for.

so talking to a white woman or man signifies one is into yahoo yahoo

to those of you shouting yahoo yahoo you are all

set of illiterates
Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by kevoh(m): 9:19am On Jan 18, 2020
longjohnsilver:
This people sha...dem sef deh run tinz on a low...

If na southern christian d guy carry go house now, all hell will break loose. Na dat time hisbah go show up.

See the whitey...she no even cover her head, selective sharia... grin
I swear, I was having same thoughts while reading the news. All of a sudden they are bending the rules because (1) an american and (2) a whitey is involved. The guy is even hoping she turns to Islam but people like Ese Oruru were not given such choice before forcefully converting her . The hypocrisy is just stinking!
Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by Saint99: 9:19am On Jan 18, 2020
Such a beautiful family!

Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by fkj950ax(m): 9:21am On Jan 18, 2020
Notasaints:

She will shortly be filed for to live in the USA as soon as he gets his own papers.
The son is a barber with SSCE.
Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by specialbobby(m): 9:21am On Jan 18, 2020
Lamanii22:
Awon northerners ma ti ja gaan oo... Greencard loading...

I swear guy the thing taya me
Well na everybody dey feel the heat the guy wan japa

1 Like

Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 18, 2020
Keziehenry:

talking as if your own mother won't go for Thanksgiving in a church or mosque for such offer.
And you think American Is heaven? you have no idea what that young chap is getting himself into.

Mum will weep if I try such.
Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by specialbobby(m): 9:26am On Jan 18, 2020
itsme01:
grin

Who go come remain for 2023 to vote as everybody they Jappa from North to South..

See as the Haboki give himself brain, kit up like normal guy, him no wear jalamia and congo cap, oga wear polo and Jeans him no carry dagger for pocket..

the American woman Kpekus go hear am very soon, with cassava hammering

See the Guy face like Buruntashi

How you wan take enter heaven bros
LoL shey make the guy no dress well for her sugar granny ni

1 Like

Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by crackhouse(m): 9:26am On Jan 18, 2020
Isa want leave the shithole
Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 18, 2020
lasheun:

If nah other person pikin now, she go seat down with mama aliru to gossip.
Poverty is evil ooo and na money be the deliverer.
it is well oooo.
Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by DaRuud(m): 9:27am On Jan 18, 2020
With the way Nigeria economyis under Buhari regime , every opportunity will be grabbed , this is beyond green card , this is just a means of saying good bye to

Poverty , ASUU strike , kidnappers, Ritualist , Fulani herdsmen , NEPA palaver , total blackout , corruption , SARS Brutality, Shia attack , INEC fraud , School Scam , Super Eagles , traffic , unemployment , Pension , Abad road , Hospital, bad governance , Poor schools facilities , Military warfare , house rent , water issue , suicide and sniper , heartbreak from lovers , fuel hike , . . . . . . .

Abeg any 60 years old dey for US wey dey look for young man , I dey gallant .

usmandra11:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailynigerian.com/american-mom-46-in-kano-to-marry-23-year-old-lover-she-met-on-instagram/amp/
Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by pacespot(m): 9:32am On Jan 18, 2020
Bola146:
grin grin So aboki too don step up for internet cheesy

Typical black man/woman inferior mind. Because he is from the north you think you are wiser and more exposed than him, if the white does the same to you, you call it racism.

Stop judging people by their background, skin color, religion, sex or physical appearance.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures / Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! / Where To Kiss And What It Means And Where To Kiss Your Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.