Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

My Wife And Mother Hate Each Other - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife And Mother Hate Each Other (47088 Views)

One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) / Problem With My Wife, Mother, And Mother Inlaw. / Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife And Mother Hate Each Other by kingEllah(f): 9:00pm On Jan 18, 2020
LordKO:
Sentiment and the wedding list exclusion incident aside, your wife has better character than your mother - yet, she (your wife) can do better. Among other things, I understand your mother's longing for oneness among y'all but she ought to understand that it isn't rational and obtainable, more so with her kind of character.

Yes, you've an egoistic woman as a wife, even though she may not necessarily have been meting out self-interest attitude towards you for an obvious reason, but she's innately. Meanwhile, you also have an egoist woman who's equally conceited and/or domineering as a mother - a typical hypocritical disingenuous person; the worst kind of subjugator. So, the reason why both of them can't effectively relate well isn't far-fetched - big distance between them is very necessary always, while your wife embraces diplomacy in relating with her from the distance because courtesy demands so.

On your part, you've to embrace conscientiousness in relating with both of them in order to regain and maintain your sanity, while anchoring unity - oneness among all which your mother longs for isn't achievable, unity is achievable. She ought to know better. Focus on anchoring and fostering unity among all, while solely pursuing oneness with your wife (if she worth it), because it's the normal thing to do in the situation. This approach may permanently deprive you admiration, but without depriving you respect, from either or both sides and it isn't a bad thing - only the fair-minded will accord you both your earned respect with admiration in this instance, overtly or covertly. In the absence admiration with respect, It's better to be feared than to be admired.

Best comment as regards this issue, so far.

1 Like

Re: My Wife And Mother Hate Each Other by mancheeutd(m): 9:01pm On Jan 18, 2020
E685:
My wife and I have been together for 8 years now, married for 5. I am 33 and she is 30. We now have our first child, a son who is just turning 1. He is everything to both of us. Before our son, our relationship was strong, although to be honest I’ve always been frustrated with my wife’s way of handling issues. I’m the kind of person who is very hard to get angry, I hear people out, and I talk out my issues. I listen to all sides and I think logically before emotionally. I seek therapy when I’m stuck. My wife is the opposite. She reacts with emotions first. She is very quick to be offended by anything. She will shut down and refuse to communicate until she has had time to process. I do all of the work resolving issues we have. I sometimes wonder if I ever stop taking the high road and work through our issues, if anything would ever resolve itself. So that being said, conflict management aside, we are happy. We are passionate, have similar interests, and make each other laugh.

Then there’s my mother. Where to begin. My mother, while seen as incredibly loving and generous to many people, is also a person who has been shut out of so many relationships in her life that I really just feel bad. My father and her are divorced. She has a genuine phobia of being left out - of gatherings, of relationships, of family. She is extremely smart and knows how to manipulate people into doing what she wants. She also widely seen as a “difficult” person. She is difficult in that she finds great offense to issues many people would not notice or care about. If she feels wronged, she will overwhelm the person who wronged her with incessant questions trying to make them feel her side until they cave in. In her closest relationships, her absolute need for the show of love and inclusion and validation cause the very people she is trying to reel closer in to push her away, a self fulfilling prophecy. My Mom, while I love her, is her own worst enemy.

Needless to say, these two, my wife and my mother, clash. At first they liked each other. The very first issue involved our wedding planning. My wife had a very clear plan for the guest list, and my mom asked for a number of her friends to be included on the list. My wife did not want that, got immediately upset and the situation blew out of control. My mom called me nonstop asking why my wife could be so cold, unwilling to see her side, or give in even an inch. My wife felt my Mom was making the wedding all about her, and could not believe she was called cold. She was “done”. My mom wasn’t paying for a cent of the wedding either so this was another offense. In the end I brokered a compromise, much to the dismay of both women. Each held the grudge for a long time.

Occasionally my mother would do something that my wife disliked, and my wife would be pissed at me for not standing up for her. Admittedly I had never stood up to my mother, I always took the time to listen to her side and find reason behind her otherwise inflammatory ways. My wife and mother had a falling out right before the wedding, and forced me to choose sides. I struggled as I found both of them to be at fault. I chose my wife and my mother hated it. Ever since, basically anything that my mother says or does, whether good or not, offends my wife. Even the most genuine attempts by my mother to reach out to my wife are smacked down. My wife has never made any effort to release the past resentment. Over the years my mother has attempted to take the high road, only to be barely acknowledged by my wife. I have always pleaded with my wife to at least pretend to like my mother. She did a bad job of pretending because my mother would always call me and ask why my wife appears to never care or never let go of past feelings. So both saw through each other, my mother would continue to act happy and loving, while my wife never would.

Anyway now our son came into the picture. He is amazing and being the first grandchild on both sides, the grandparents want to be around him every chance they can get. My mother visit every weekend. I told my wife we have to let her do this. My wife dreaded this. I told my mother that one of the weekends, we wanted her to visit on a Sunday (staying over till Monday morning) instead of a Saturday because we had plans that Saturday. In actuality the day was a birthday celebration for my father in law, being held at her parents house. She just didn’t want my mother involved in everything so she put her foot down. My mother wouldn’t take no for an answer and pulled it out of me what we were doing that day. Well she took great offense to the fact that she was not automatically invited, and couldn’t believe how cold, unChristian, and I loving my wife and her family were.

This stuff affects me greatly so of course I share with my wife, and she exclaims she is done with my mother. No longer wants to be nice or pretend, she is tired of how much my mother always wants it all to be her way and then throws out insulting and hurtful words about my wife to get her way. I get messages from my moms friends telling me how I need to see things my moms way, they would never exclude their mother this way, and that my wife is causing all of this.

And so here we are. I saw my mother the next day, and my wife removed herself from the situation by staying out for the day. It was incredibly uncomfortable. I told my mother how mad I was at her for always being so difficult and never just letting it go. I told her my real feelings about how I wished she could stop needing such inclusion and love. Her response was that she is justified in wanting to be included in everything, and that my wife has never shown her any love or effort and it was obvious, so what could she possibly do? I told her my wife is willing to work on this, perhaps in professional therapy. But in reality my wife wants no part of that and has no desire to mend anything anymore. I think she resents me for trying to mend things.

So what do I do? I’m frustrated with my mom for being difficult, always needing more and never letting things go, and saying inflammatory things when she doesn’t get her way. But I see that all she’s ever wanted was peace and love, and my wife never gave her that. I’m frustrated with my wife for getting so easily offended at everything my mother says or does, and I wish she could make any effort to see the other side and let go of such a grudge. My mother is definitely strong willed and manipulative but I think there is love there if only we could work through it. My wife is extremely assertive and refuses to let anyone wrong her twice. Both think the other has always been dead wrong, the entirety of the blame, and will never change. My wife is ok never seeing my mother again, yet my mother says she wants to let bygones be bygones and attempt to work through it.

What should I do? Forever stuck in the middle. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

YOUR WIFE IS FOOLISH. I didn't read your epistle not because am lazy but this is about MOTHER. Quote me wrong then I'll read it and tell you a story that will make you cry. I pray you value what you have now before you loose it

3 Likes

Re: My Wife And Mother Hate Each Other by excessmon(m): 9:10pm On Jan 18, 2020
We spent less to relocate
We only need to build level for ur family
richie240:

Truth, but how many are buoyant enough to relocate 'far away' from their fa!ily members?

Re: My Wife And Mother Hate Each Other by Thane(m): 9:20pm On Jan 18, 2020
Never support either of them
Re: My Wife And Mother Hate Each Other by ACE1010: 9:22pm On Jan 18, 2020
Efewestern:

Thanks for this.

I'm trying to understand what's wrong with mama adding to her son's guest list, the truth is, his wife never loved her mother-in-law right from day one, to think the old woman is even trying to make peace shows she isn't an evil person like the OP's wife wants us to believe.

I wonder if OP's wife will be happy if he treats her parents same way.

I think OP must have revealed his mum weaknesses to his wife, and women being who they are, capitalized on this supposed "weaknesses". It's very Shameful to treat a mother which such resentment and hatred.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife And Mother Hate Each Other by TemmyT002(m): 9:25pm On Jan 18, 2020
Mehn, this is complicated.
I would advise you to pretend you are suck whenever their argument comes up. Let them know they are both making you sad and sick. I hope it works.
Both your mom and wife need to talk to a professional together to sort out the issues.
Re: My Wife And Mother Hate Each Other by Amanda4life: 9:26pm On Jan 18, 2020
Oga. I know its a very difficult thing to choose between wife and mother in this situation.

This kind of thing usually happens, when mother doesn't have the real fear of God, and doesn't have a man in her life currently, they tend to cling to their son. Especially FIRST SON"

But you too sound so immature.
HOW can you expect your mother to contribute money for wedding, although this can only happen in Yoruba land.

But your wife is not a true child of God too. She doesn't have human feeling. She needs to grow up.although some girls are not well trained.
Why don't you call your mother Inlaw or your in-laws to talk to your wife.
Well, that can only happen if she has a good mother or father or siblings who can talk to her.

Your mother can't change from , what she is now, because she is already getting old. She has grown old with that character, , its only God that can change her. So continue to prayer for.

Your wife is younger, and should behave better, she shouldn't count all your moms behavior, your mum is older.

Your wife has unforgiving spirit, she needs deliverance. She need to change,no matter what people so to her she should find a place in her heart to forgive. Your wife has an animal heart.

For your mom she isn't gonna change , you and your wife should find a space to accomodate her character.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife And Mother Hate Each Other by nwaimoroseyaho: 9:34pm On Jan 18, 2020
First of all your mum is Your mum. She is supposed to be a mother to your wife, she is older than your wife. I see no reason why she should not be respected.
You caused all these with your weakness as a man. Your should not be scared of coming to your house just because you have a wife. You guys that have mothers don't value them until it is too late.
Just check your wife very well someone from her family is solidly behind her behavior towards your mum. She has a mentor somewhere.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife And Mother Hate Each Other by Diamond23(f): 9:35pm On Jan 18, 2020
mancheeutd:

YOUR WIFE IS FOOLISH. I didn't read your epistle not because am lazy but this is about MOTHER. Quote me wrong then I'll read it and tell you a story that will make you cry. I pray you value what you have now before you loose it
I think d guy is more foolish dan d wife. If u read d epistle carefully u will understand dat he already took side with hz wife nd indirectly condemning hz mother but at d same time trying to be smart in order not to be caught. Pls call ur wife to order unless she be QUEEN ELIZA
Nd change d topic........
It should be my wife hates my mother!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife And Mother Hate Each Other by Oyerinde16(m): 9:37pm On Jan 18, 2020
Me think you aren't decisive enough... Who exactly is the BOSS. Listen and listen good. You are the boss, and your mom is the mother of the boss, so you wife needs to chill, she is more or less an inclusion to the family, like an employee... You can have as many employees as you want(wife's) but you can never have two bosses (mother) your wife needs to know when to chill and never feel as an addition to the family, she must learn to respect the boss mother... K
No woman inside this life should disrespect the boss mother, she always and always has her way, she fucking groomed you from day one to the Bleep you are k, don't let a fucking addition to the family come outshine the boss mother, remember rule no 45 in the power game... Never outshine the master. Your wife is claiming to be the boss where the mom of the real boss is... Bro read through this thoroughly, try to comprehend it and put everyone where they belong.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife And Mother Hate Each Other by SURElee(f): 9:43pm On Jan 18, 2020
Ask your mum to get a new partner, abi didn't I read she is divorced? It is boredom that is making her want to
live be included in your marriage life. When you were wedded at the altar, where you joined like this man+mother +wife? If not, get the marriage equation right and let your manipulative mother know she can't manipulate your wife, it won't work.

As foe your wife, when she sees less of your mom interfering in her marriage, a MIL and DIL can be built. Clearly your wife is a choleric who is blunt and won't pretend.
Re: My Wife And Mother Hate Each Other by Emmymarvel(m): 9:45pm On Jan 18, 2020
E685:
My wife and I have been together for 8 years now, married for 5. I am 33 and she is 30. We now have our first child, a son who is just turning 1. He is everything to both of us. Before our son, our relationship was strong, although to be honest I’ve always been frustrated with my wife’s way of handling issues. I’m the kind of person who is very hard to get angry, I hear people out, and I talk out my issues. I listen to all sides and I think logically before emotionally. I seek therapy when I’m stuck. My wife is the opposite. She reacts with emotions first. She is very quick to be offended by anything. She will shut down and refuse to communicate until she has had time to process. I do all of the work resolving issues we have. I sometimes wonder if I ever stop taking the high road and work through our issues, if anything would ever resolve itself. So that being said, conflict management aside, we are happy. We are passionate, have similar interests, and make each other laugh.

Then there’s my mother. Where to begin. My mother, while seen as incredibly loving and generous to many people, is also a person who has been shut out of so many relationships in her life that I really just feel bad. My father and her are divorced. She has a genuine phobia of being left out - of gatherings, of relationships, of family. She is extremely smart and knows how to manipulate people into doing what she wants. She also widely seen as a “difficult” person. She is difficult in that she finds great offense to issues many people would not notice or care about. If she feels wronged, she will overwhelm the person who wronged her with incessant questions trying to make them feel her side until they cave in. In her closest relationships, her absolute need for the show of love and inclusion and validation cause the very people she is trying to reel closer in to push her away, a self fulfilling prophecy. My Mom, while I love her, is her own worst enemy.

Needless to say, these two, my wife and my mother, clash. At first they liked each other. The very first issue involved our wedding planning. My wife had a very clear plan for the guest list, and my mom asked for a number of her friends to be included on the list. My wife did not want that, got immediately upset and the situation blew out of control. My mom called me nonstop asking why my wife could be so cold, unwilling to see her side, or give in even an inch. My wife felt my Mom was making the wedding all about her, and could not believe she was called cold. She was “done”. My mom wasn’t paying for a cent of the wedding either so this was another offense. In the end I brokered a compromise, much to the dismay of both women. Each held the grudge for a long time.

Occasionally my mother would do something that my wife disliked, and my wife would be pissed at me for not standing up for her. Admittedly I had never stood up to my mother, I always took the time to listen to her side and find reason behind her otherwise inflammatory ways. My wife and mother had a falling out right before the wedding, and forced me to choose sides. I struggled as I found both of them to be at fault. I chose my wife and my mother hated it. Ever since, basically anything that my mother says or does, whether good or not, offends my wife. Even the most genuine attempts by my mother to reach out to my wife are smacked down. My wife has never made any effort to release the past resentment. Over the years my mother has attempted to take the high road, only to be barely acknowledged by my wife. I have always pleaded with my wife to at least pretend to like my mother. She did a bad job of pretending because my mother would always call me and ask why my wife appears to never care or never let go of past feelings. So both saw through each other, my mother would continue to act happy and loving, while my wife never would.

Anyway now our son came into the picture. He is amazing and being the first grandchild on both sides, the grandparents want to be around him every chance they can get. My mother visit every weekend. I told my wife we have to let her do this. My wife dreaded this. I told my mother that one of the weekends, we wanted her to visit on a Sunday (staying over till Monday morning) instead of a Saturday because we had plans that Saturday. In actuality the day was a birthday celebration for my father in law, being held at her parents house. She just didn’t want my mother involved in everything so she put her foot down. My mother wouldn’t take no for an answer and pulled it out of me what we were doing that day. Well she took great offense to the fact that she was not automatically invited, and couldn’t believe how cold, unChristian, and I loving my wife and her family were.

This stuff affects me greatly so of course I share with my wife, and she exclaims she is done with my mother. No longer wants to be nice or pretend, she is tired of how much my mother always wants it all to be her way and then throws out insulting and hurtful words about my wife to get her way. I get messages from my moms friends telling me how I need to see things my moms way, they would never exclude their mother this way, and that my wife is causing all of this.

And so here we are. I saw my mother the next day, and my wife removed herself from the situation by staying out for the day. It was incredibly uncomfortable. I told my mother how mad I was at her for always being so difficult and never just letting it go. I told her my real feelings about how I wished she could stop needing such inclusion and love. Her response was that she is justified in wanting to be included in everything, and that my wife has never shown her any love or effort and it was obvious, so what could she possibly do? I told her my wife is willing to work on this, perhaps in professional therapy. But in reality my wife wants no part of that and has no desire to mend anything anymore. I think she resents me for trying to mend things.

So what do I do? I’m frustrated with my mom for being difficult, always needing more and never letting things go, and saying inflammatory things when she doesn’t get her way. But I see that all she’s ever wanted was peace and love, and my wife never gave her that. I’m frustrated with my wife for getting so easily offended at everything my mother says or does, and I wish she could make any effort to see the other side and let go of such a grudge. My mother is definitely strong willed and manipulative but I think there is love there if only we could work through it. My wife is extremely assertive and refuses to let anyone wrong her twice. Both think the other has always been dead wrong, the entirety of the blame, and will never change. My wife is ok never seeing my mother again, yet my mother says she wants to let bygones be bygones and attempt to work through it.

What should I do? Forever stuck in the middle. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

You know how to resolve this...it might sound crazy oh but please try and disrespect her mum for once and see her response, am sure all hell will be let lose. Then u make her understand thats how you feel when she does same to your mum.
For Christ sake, on my wedding, my mum can't have her own guest list, is my wife mad. Cos am so sure her own mum has a guest list. As proud as that day is for your wife, that is how it is for your mum. Not forgetting d fact that your dad is gone. Mum wants you to play that role and make her feel protected. My mum has to be overwhelmingly wrong before I can ever take side with my wife and that doesn't even mean I have to do it in front of my wife. Can she talk back to her own mum d way she talks to your mum, do you treat her mum d way she does to yours, if both answers are NO, then you really need to sit her down and let her know your mum deserves every respect you n her give to her own mum. Never....i repeat....never ever make your mum feel like a stranger in your house. I rest my keyboard.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife And Mother Hate Each Other by ofemigeorge(m): 10:02pm On Jan 18, 2020
virago:

So that part of the Bible has overruled the 10 commandments which says you should honour your father and mother
Honour means taking care of someone. Respect. And it does not say obey. it said honour
Re: My Wife And Mother Hate Each Other by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 18, 2020
bukatyne:

A MIL visiting her grandchild every week is too intrusive.

Weekends is the only time most couples can really bond due to the work and other life issues.

Mama around means the couple have to shift some of the attention for themselves to mama.
You got a point. Didn't even think about this aspect. I think she's lonely, maybe she should adopt a baby or get a man friend grin
Re: My Wife And Mother Hate Each Other by Donaldaustindon: 10:04pm On Jan 18, 2020
E685:

P***y got you possesed... Mother is mother.

1 Like

Re: My Wife And Mother Hate Each Other by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 18, 2020
I realise that life is often stranger than fiction...Wives that would want u to throwaway or abandon ur mum for whatever reason is really disgusting...If u really cared about me like u claim then u will learn to accommodate my mum no two ways....We men are wired differently,no woman can treat my mum some way or be disrespectful to say the least...If u feel my mum is over stepping her boundaries talk to me and i'll know how to talk to her,na my mama.... it's unethical for my wife to treat my mum like a plague.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife And Mother Hate Each Other by samguru(m): 10:21pm On Jan 18, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
how old are u
Am in my late 30s
Re: My Wife And Mother Hate Each Other by seyenko(m): 10:38pm On Jan 18, 2020
You have 2 alpha females, unfortunately they both need to come down from their high horses to collaborative effectively. It seems your mum is ready but your wife is not. Until she comes down, the situation will not resolve itself
Re: My Wife And Mother Hate Each Other by Henrypraise: 10:41pm On Jan 18, 2020
@op u lack wisdom, u are only good in knowledge, speaking grammar does not solve home problem, however, I do not blame u as much, u probably was raised by a single parent maybe ur mom after your parents divorced n u didn't see/ learn how fathers/ husband exert authority in a home...

the character exhibited by ur wife n ur mother is a normal female character, u av not acted as an alpha male, u have only relished control to ur wife... I fear she will pull same stunt wit ur friends n anybody dat gets in contact with u dat she doesn't like...

Now listen carefully to me, get ur wife n ur mother together in ur home, ensure a big quarrel starts between both of them, sit down in the parlour either u watch news or u read a newspaper, don't say a word to either settle them, if any of them calls ur attention, shout back at the person, once u are thru wit watching news or reading d papers, leave both of them in the sitting room n walk to ur room or u walk out of the house... don't say a word to any of them n don't discuss d issue wit any of them... surely they will manipulate u for attention, never answer n shout back to who ever confronts u amongst both of them...

don't call for a meeting or ask any question, act the bad boy to ur wife n the careless son to ur mother... both of them will settle untop ur matter n u will warn both of them never to put u in an uncomfortable position again, warn them together...

in the pride of lions when the lionesses fight, the lions dont get involve...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife And Mother Hate Each Other by Enemyofpeace: 10:43pm On Jan 18, 2020
Marry a second wife or get a side chick and let her know why you are doing it. She must get sense by force. I ate rubbish.

Dominique can never try this with me

1 Like

Re: My Wife And Mother Hate Each Other by silkiss: 10:46pm On Jan 18, 2020
Op at the end of the day your mum is your mum... With all my mother inlaw does to me, I still tag with hubby for visits not because I am foolish but to make him happy and wouldn't want to be treated badly by my kids...

*You too stop going for her family occasions till wifey adjusts....
*And also learn to speak for your wife, let mama know when she is ABOUT to cross her boundary with a smile.
*Stop telling your wife and mother everything the other person is saying... This has particularly prolonged this issue.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife And Mother Hate Each Other by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:16pm On Jan 18, 2020
You have to man up and call both of them to order. Stop allowing the two women manipulate you with their respective roles.

[s]
E685:

[/s]
Re: My Wife And Mother Hate Each Other by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 18, 2020
Re: My Wife And Mother Hate Each Other by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:20pm On Jan 18, 2020
Candiesramah:
It's this your wife that will kill you. It's like once some of you men get married, you trade your sense of reasoning along the way. Just imagine the nonsense you defended. What was wrong in your mum requesting an addition in your wedding guest list? Would that your wife have rejected it if it had come from her mother? She should be happy she got a good mother-in-law willing to make things work out, else, she would have been shown what's like to have issues with mothers-in-law. I don't blame her sha, it's you I blame.
Irrespective of his mother's shortcomings, OP is the problem. He is too much a weakling that his wife could challenge his mother in his face and he still sided her instead of him to call both women to order and nip issues to the bud.

One of the must have qualities of a good husband is leadership!

This, OP lacks!

1 Like

Re: My Wife And Mother Hate Each Other by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:28pm On Jan 18, 2020
seyenko:
You have 2 alpha females, unfortunately they both need to come down from their high horses to collaborative effectively. It seems your mum is ready but your wife is not. Until she comes down, the situation will not resolve itself
It is not issue of alpha females, it is issue of a weak man that was raised by a single mother to behave like a woman.

OP's weakness is the reason behind his wife's aggressiveness towards his mother because to her, it is the only way her interest can be protected as her husband is such a weakling that she can rely on.

His mother is also used to manipulating him and she knows that she raised a woman in likeness and form of a man.

This is why every child needs a father figure in their lives when growing up!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife And Mother Hate Each Other by Nekky5(f): 11:38pm On Jan 18, 2020
I would have loved to hear your wife's side of the story before making any statement. All the same you are the head of the home.
Re: My Wife And Mother Hate Each Other by Toboye(m): 11:39pm On Jan 18, 2020
Your wife is disrespecting your mom and you're here giving excuses to back up her deeds. A No from a real Man is a No. If she can't tolerate your Mom then stop respecting her parents and see what her reaction will look like. I wish you experience just one third of what our mother face when we were kids, Then you will definitely know that Mother are meant to be respected. Even when they are wrong, they still deserve all the Love and respect.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife And Mother Hate Each Other by tammie24: 11:45pm On Jan 18, 2020
E685:

tryimg so hard not to say some really nasty things to you

All I will say is you can have another wife but you'll never have another mother

What nonsense!
Re: My Wife And Mother Hate Each Other by tammie24: 11:47pm On Jan 18, 2020
Toboye:
Your wife is disrespecting your mom and you're here giving excuses to back up her deeds. A No from a real Man is a No. If she can't tolerate your Mom then stop respecting her parents and see what her reaction will look like. I wish you experience just one third of what our mother face when we were kids, Then you will definitely know that Mother are meant to be respected. Even when they are wrong, they still deserve all the Love and respect.
people like his wife will never tolerate any form of disrespect to her parents
Re: My Wife And Mother Hate Each Other by Enemyofpeace: 11:53pm On Jan 18, 2020
samguru:

Am in my late 30s
liar, you are in your late 50s
Re: My Wife And Mother Hate Each Other by yawehoverall: 11:54pm On Jan 18, 2020
Lol... See advicers ok.. this whole story might be cooked up by one admin who used a new moniker to get traffic and likes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Husband Caught Having Sex With His Maid Just Hours After His Wife Gave Birth / Nigerian Couple Welcome Octuplets In South Africa / My Wife Of Less Than Two Years Says It's Over Between Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 156
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.