Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,553 members, 7,816,342 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sex (13105 Views)

Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll / LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls / My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sex by sotherefore: 7:51am On Jan 22, 2020
Fanaga:
NAIRALAND, PLS HELP, AM IN TROUBLE, MY GIRLFRIEND IS ALWAYS ASKING ME FOR SEX, SHE WANTS US TO BE HAVING SEX ALL THE TIME, ALL SHE THINKS ABOUT IS SEX, SHE WANTS TO KILL ME WITH SEX, SEX SEX SEX ALL THE TIME AND AM TIRED, PLS WHAT DO I DO.

SECONDLY, HER BREAST IS TOO BIG, XXXL, BREAST BE LIKE GP TANK AND EVERYTIME SHE WANTS ME TO BE SUCKING HER BREAST, AM I A BABY, PLS AM REALLY TIRED OF ALL THIS, PLS WHAT DO I DO
......one day monkey go go market e no go return again...one day person dey on top of women e no go come down again...send me her no...i need to advise her..
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sex by Bimpe29: 3:00pm On Jan 22, 2020
I remain loyal Sir.
You don't have to be sarcastic, we are your ardent students.
grin grin grin
culf:

haba boss, I no be prof o, I dey your bck
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sex by AgentNairaland(f): 3:24pm On Jan 22, 2020
You No Go Die
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sex by culf: 1:15am On Jan 23, 2020
Bimpe29:
I remain loyal Sir. You don't have to be sarcastic, we are your ardent students. grin grin grin

you na my mentor o!
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sex by cassbeat(m): 10:22am On Jan 23, 2020
Fanaga:
NAIRALAND, PLS HELP, AM IN TROUBLE, MY GIRLFRIEND IS ALWAYS ASKING ME FOR SEX, SHE WANTS US TO BE HAVING SEX ALL THE TIME, ALL SHE THINKS ABOUT IS SEX, SHE WANTS TO KILL ME WITH SEX, SEX SEX SEX ALL THE TIME AND AM TIRED, PLS WHAT DO I DO.

SECONDLY, HER BREAST IS TOO BIG, XXXL, BREAST BE LIKE GP TANK AND EVERYTIME SHE WANTS ME TO BE SUCKING HER BREAST, AM I A BABY, PLS AM REALLY TIRED OF ALL THIS, PLS WHAT DO I DO
Abeg connect this your babe with @ardiva man claims he last 40mins to 2hours...
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sex by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 23, 2020
Fanaga:

Respect yourself

Re: Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sex by IamDavids: 4:49pm On Mar 18, 2020
Lamanii22:
You're at fault... pre-intimacy should be long... Make her orgasm... You won't thrust more than 4-5 times and then she'd be alright.. Or satisfied... She'd be the one telling you it's okay..

Agba! As a pro that you are. Wisdom will not kill you. O ku lakaaye

1 Like

Re: Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sex by Edyice: 5:02pm On Mar 18, 2020
kestolove95:
Children everywhere

Men dey rush you now ooo smiley you should be proud grin
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sex by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 18, 2020
Roflol....mehnnn...I don't why your last paragraph got Rolling on the floor and LOL..hauahahahaaa...maybe you're her baby na kikikikichchch!!!!
Why are you running, tot its a life supporting machine for you guys? Why are you now complaining.
Don't worry, that GP tank will crush you one day. intimacy gadget.
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sex by samworthyever: 5:20pm On Mar 18, 2020
You are not really satisfying her. If you satisfy her she will take a break.
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sex by keycash: 5:33pm On Mar 18, 2020
Can I have her contact details to help u out grin

quote author=Fanaga post=85899390]NAIRALAND, PLS HELP, AM IN TROUBLE, MY GIRLFRIEND IS ALWAYS ASKING ME FOR SEX, SHE WANTS US TO BE HAVING SEX ALL THE TIME, ALL SHE THINKS ABOUT IS SEX, SHE WANTS TO KILL ME WITH SEX, SEX SEX SEX ALL THE TIME AND AM TIRED, PLS WHAT DO I DO.

SECONDLY, HER BREAST IS TOO BIG, XXXL, BREAST BE LIKE GP TANK AND EVERYTIME SHE WANTS ME TO BE SUCKING HER BREAST, AM I A BABY, PLS AM REALLY TIRED OF ALL THIS, PLS WHAT DO I DO[/quote]
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sex by Lamanii22(f): 1:48am On Mar 19, 2020
IamDavids:

Agba! As a pro that you are. Wisdom will not kill you. O ku lakaaye

Amin olorun... Lool
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sex by Nobody: 7:52am On Mar 19, 2020
CallMeGrace:
upload her pictures or I don't believe it
finest lemme introduce ma sef u might want to know more grin
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sex by kestolove95(m): 9:11am On Mar 19, 2020
Edyice:

Men dey rush you now ooo smiley you should be proud grin
men rushing me, na achievement?
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sex by CallMeGrace(f): 10:39am On Mar 19, 2020
Miniso:
finest lemme introduce ma sef u might want to know more grin
Go on Mister ..let's see what you got. grin
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sex by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 19, 2020
CallMeGrace:

Go on Mister ..let's see what you got. grin
confidentiality iz key u know grin, pm yur whatsaap number cool
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sex by CallMeGrace(f): 11:06am On Mar 19, 2020
Miniso:
You know I can't disclose that here, you post
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sex by CallMeGrace(f): 11:07am On Mar 19, 2020
Miniso:
You know I can't disclose that in here, you post yours .
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sex by Opiizy(m): 11:16am On Mar 19, 2020
Every Man Desires a Happy Family!
This Virus Called Premature Ejaculation and Weak Erection has destroyed lots of homes.
Inability to satisfy your woman in BED!!
You were not born that way, CURE IT NOW!! Follow this
Call, Text /Whatsapp

Sites.google.com/view/action-men/lasting-oga
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sex by Oyindamolah: 11:34am On Mar 19, 2020
There’s a lot of variables in that question. Your/her age and how long you’ve been together are often the most important in determining if it’s normal but even the word normal is a variable in this question.

When you’re in your 20’s and been together a relatively short time this is pretty normal for a lot of people. Still not everyone has the same libido so what might be normal for one person would not be for another. I lived with three different women before I was 25, daily sex was pretty normal back then. Often sex several times a day was more common than not. The second person I ever lived with (I was 23 and she was 21) we probably had sex 15–20 times a week. For most of my 30’s I was married to my first wife and by the end we were having sex only a few times a year. I’m 55 now and been married for 11 years and my wife and I still have sex 7–10 times a month. A decade ago when we were younger and the relationship was new we probably had sex 5+ times a week. The point being “normal” is relative and changes over your lifetime and the lifetime of the relationship.

If you’re young and I assume you are just be thankful unless you’re having sex at a rate beyond what you can maintain or are comfortable with. My current wife wanted sex every day when we met and as a 43 year old that was really more than I wanted. It took us a while to iron that out (she didn’t really get it that men start to lose their libido in their 40’s and daily sex is less common for 45–50 year olds) but it’s not the worst problem in the world to have. Trust me it’s much better than the alternative like the end of my first marriage.

Part of a relationship is “giving” and sometimes having sex with your partner even if you’re not quite in the mood is still a good choice. There are days where I’ve had a long day and my wife wants sex, I do it just because I love her and care about her needs. It’s not like I’m ever in the middle of the sex and think “man I wish I hadn't done this”. After all, sex is pretty fun, some people might even say it’s freaking amazing. I regularly thank my lucky stars that I’m 55, my wife is 55, still looks smoking hot and still wants to have sex all the time. I feel like I won the lottery.

If this is the biggest hurdle in your relationship you likely should be pretty happy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sex by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 19, 2020
CallMeGrace:

You know I can't disclose that in here, you post yours .
i won't advise u post yur number here, i was actually talking about via mail
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sex by Howellz(m): 2:36pm On Mar 19, 2020
[���������quote author=cucumbae post=85908390]Lie Mohammed[/quote]
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sex by Howellz(m): 2:37pm On Mar 19, 2020
���������
cucumbae:
Lie Mohammed
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sex by Theoptimisticgu: 3:08pm On Apr 11, 2021
Fanaga:

Lie Mohammed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit? / Why Do Women Chase Men And Do Men Enjoy Being Pursued / God is great

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.