Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Am Beginnin To Fall For Slim Women.. Please Help!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Beginnin To Fall For Slim Women.. Please Help!! (1017 Views)

American Fat And Slim Women F!ghting On The Street! (video) / In Love With 2 Women, Please Help / Women Please Say No To Joro Olumofin And His Relationship Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Beginnin To Fall For Slim Women.. Please Help!! by MrCork: 2:59pm On Jan 18, 2020

This is naturaly not never supose to happen... .I only go for tick women.
..my life is over.. please help!! angry

1 Like

Re: Am Beginnin To Fall For Slim Women.. Please Help!! by MrCork: 3:02pm On Jan 18, 2020
...why? angry

1 Like

Re: Am Beginnin To Fall For Slim Women.. Please Help!! by nwachukwu9(m): 3:42pm On Jan 18, 2020
Ok
Re: Am Beginnin To Fall For Slim Women.. Please Help!! by Nnemuka(f): 3:50pm On Jan 18, 2020
nwachukwu9:
I was once like you in the past. I always say if I want to marry it would be thick lady, until God revealed to me in a dream that I should forget about thick woman and marry my size. He further explained to me that the curses of trouble in marriages today is that people marry something bigger than their size. He said thick women are made for thick guys,why do you want to carry something bigger than you, someone you cannot correct
So you cannot correct a thick woman but can correct a slim lady
Loyalty is now by size okwaya? continue

@op
Life is easier with thick women tongue
Re: Am Beginnin To Fall For Slim Women.. Please Help!! by Heloct(f): 4:30pm On Jan 18, 2020
You can't help but fall for the best.

No offense intended.
Re: Am Beginnin To Fall For Slim Women.. Please Help!! by doggedfighter(f): 4:48pm On Jan 18, 2020
You're finished

No offense
Re: Am Beginnin To Fall For Slim Women.. Please Help!! by nwachukwu9(m): 10:11pm On Jan 18, 2020
Nnemuka:

So you cannot correct a thick woman but can correct a slim lady
Loyalty is now by size okwaya? continue

@op
Life is easier with thick women tongue
team slim lady for Life

(1) (Reply)

The Slay Queens Makeup Scam! / Nigeria Lesbian Rapper Says See Why Girls Kill To Have Her [watch Video] / How To Know A Stupid Blokos Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.