Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video (131543 Views)

Kachi Nwalolo, Chukwuebuka Esoga 'Kaka' Robbers, Killers Arrested In Imo / Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested / Kidnappers Kill Onos Onokpoma After Paying 500K Ransom, Corpse Recovered In Bush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by KingK0ng: 11:06am On Jan 19, 2020
voltron14:
What is wrong with the average Nigerian?

He doesn’t think he is average...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by BRATISLAVA: 11:07am On Jan 19, 2020
voltron14:
he loves money more than life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by andycom(m): 11:08am On Jan 19, 2020
kestolove95:
Igbos doing igbos since 1557

I'm sorry, you're a disgrace to your family.

3 Likes

Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by Kay25(m): 11:08am On Jan 19, 2020
And some of my brodas from the east will come and be attacking the yorubas for money rituals while the evil they themselves do self worst pass

3 Likes

Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by GamalNasser: 11:08am On Jan 19, 2020
sapientia:
The land price though.

Exaggerated.

These rascals can't just kill someone with a property worth 900m in FCT.

Where is the said property?

I have a feeling that property might have been 90 million or even 9m and these journalist just wrote Nonsense as usual .
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by tiredoflife(m): 11:09am On Jan 19, 2020
BigBashiru:

Most crime are committed by MEN the cursed gender. God is a woman.

2 Likes

Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by CaptainMeks: 11:09am On Jan 19, 2020
tonquendo4u:
And this report said they're are Igbos?

No they are from Kalabari kingdom.

What names were mentioned and where is Enugu state is it in Gombe?

1 Like

Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by BigBashiru: 11:09am On Jan 19, 2020
MEN are at it again. The cursed gender are at it again. God is a woman!

2 Likes

Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by MrDoGood(m): 11:10am On Jan 19, 2020
BigBashiru:

Most crime are committed by MEN the cursed gender. God is a woman.

I pity your generations

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by majamajic(m): 11:14am On Jan 19, 2020
kestolove95:

u have concluded the identities of the killers ?

God have mercy on u
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by dederocs(m): 11:14am On Jan 19, 2020
Where are the people that posed as buyers, other collaborators, cos I don't see how just these 3 guys would have pulled it off.

1 Like

Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by Prakash247(m): 11:15am On Jan 19, 2020
zionmde:

u are a lady who should know better as to leave ethnic bigotry for fooolish guys. unfortunately fooolishness might be running in ur lineage,who knows?
My brother, don't mind her, you know foolishness is not gender based.
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by BigBashiru: 11:16am On Jan 19, 2020
MrDoGood:

I pity your generations

Who are you going to stab or shoot today or which female pants are you going to use for ritual?? Or will you kill your security guard over N100 today?? Or kill another man becos he scratched your car? The wretched male gender is at it again. Pls only be killing yourselves and leave women alone. Cursed gender. #Feniministforever #Godisawoman

2 Likes

Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by CaptainMeks: 11:17am On Jan 19, 2020
majamajic:

u have concluded the identities of the killers ?

God have mercy on u

Watch the video. They are igbos
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by IMASTEX: 11:17am On Jan 19, 2020
voltron14:
Fear that quickly transcent to greed due to systemic failure generally. This has made it a game of predator & prey.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by ContractKiller: 11:18am On Jan 19, 2020
But this incident happened in Ajah Lagos, not Abuja.

What kind of mod pushed this story to the front page without fact checking it?

[img]https://images./6pm3ONNeAaopPImGNrpoLT.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./7Dum7Avx2PEVhHwZLltTjq.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./42biJffy8Yw8u9vgGurWLJ.jpg[/img]
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by IduNaOba: 11:20am On Jan 19, 2020
There is more to this story.
This man was killed by powers that be.
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by Ladycewhy(f): 11:20am On Jan 19, 2020
zionmde:

u are a lady who should know better as to leave ethnic bigotry for fooolish guys. unfortunately fooolishness might be running in ur lineage,who knows?
thats a guy na. Or you don't know many guys are hiding behind female monikers now? I know a few of them here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 19, 2020
Kobicove:
Are you telling me that these scruffy looking things actually pretended to want to buy a property worth N900 million? undecided
I think they pretended to be agents. Why would the man give them original papers in d first place?

Omo when it comes to money, trust no one.

1 Like

Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by netmillionaires(m): 11:22am On Jan 19, 2020
Jimwils:

How did You know the man was killed by Igbo men?..wat of news here abt yoruba killing their own?you won't see that ,You better respect Your self this year!!!

Calm down! How did you know that the op is a Yoruba? you are guilty of what you accused him/her of. When you read a comment like that, simply counter the argument and/or personality of the person, so we will know he/she is insane. Abusing his/her tribe will only make people like me accuse you of being an infiltrator who come here to cause trouble between the two tribes.

na beg I beg o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by Mariangeles(f): 11:25am On Jan 19, 2020
kestolove95:
You're just plain senseless!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by emmykk(m): 11:26am On Jan 19, 2020
kestolove95:

So it would have be better off if it was another tribe that did it to to the chief?

Some of you in faceless forum are really really stupid

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by hibeebeeking: 11:28am On Jan 19, 2020
zionmde:
how on earth can people who are capable of buying such a property look as wretched as this. So when d chief saw them he couldn't sense that these guys don't have capacity for such a business

anyway wat do I know sef
Never reason like this anymore. They said they have arrested some men,not all. U never can tell the numbers of people/syndicate that was involved in the transaction, and the voodoo used. Do u know the swag they carried before the man can fall for their gimmicks. Especially doing this for an lgbo man, that is business oriented. Just pray that God should not hand you over to those who are secretly looking for you.

2 Likes

Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:30am On Jan 19, 2020
ContractKiller:
But this incident happened in Ajah Lagos, not Abuja.

What kind of mod pushed this story to the front page without fact checking it?

[img]https://images./6pm3ONNeAaopPImGNrpoLT.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./7Dum7Avx2PEVhHwZLltTjq.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./42biJffy8Yw8u9vgGurWLJ.jpg[/img]
the forum is rapidly transforming from nairaland to gutterland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by Skmoda360(m): 11:30am On Jan 19, 2020
Useless motherfuckers just wasted this chief's life.....life that you cannot create....

2 Likes

Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by Kingston6: 11:30am On Jan 19, 2020
thy looks stink to b able to buy property Worth's such amount of money

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water / Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) / Bayo Ajia Killed By Cultist In Ilorin (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.