Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video (131562 Views)

Kachi Nwalolo, Chukwuebuka Esoga 'Kaka' Robbers, Killers Arrested In Imo / Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested / Kidnappers Kill Onos Onokpoma After Paying 500K Ransom, Corpse Recovered In Bush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by codedguy1(m): 11:32am On Jan 19, 2020
Junior66:

Have you seen any murderer coming from police custody looking like a rich man? Or you think the police will wear Agbada for them while bringing them to the crime scene.

Look at those guys very well, even if they wear armani suits they won't look like people able to buy a N900m property.
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by Skmoda360(m): 11:33am On Jan 19, 2020
VeeVeeMyLuv:
the forum is rapidly transforming from nairaland to gutterland.
I don't know why they don't check before moving anything to front page....Nairaland, why?
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by emmykk(m): 11:33am On Jan 19, 2020
This story is fake or not true.
1.How can one handover 900M documents alone without lawyers and family members present

2.,How on earth the chief think those guys can pay him 900M

This post is a click bait, it may be N9m
They may just be only kidnapper with N900M story.

2 Likes

Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:34am On Jan 19, 2020
[quote author=MrDoGood post=85922579][/quote]fool
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 19, 2020
PoshBoss007:

Where did you read that the guys who killed him were igbos? You just wan talk make e be say you get nairaland account na

The boys who killed him were from Enugu state. It is there on frontpage.
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 19, 2020
LegoxMetahuman:
pray against poverty in 2020

even with the videos of the killers saying their names and the place they come from, you still posted this nonsense cos you dont have data to watch 2 minutes video?

You're just a retard �
I didn't watch the video cos I didn't feel like, and I felt the article was self explanatory enough. But please, feel free to keep being stupid by thinking it was outta poverty. Don't disappoint your ancestors.
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by thepranksta: 11:35am On Jan 19, 2020
These people are absolutely evil. May they receive swift justice! angry
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by PapaAdanna: 11:36am On Jan 19, 2020
kestolove95:
Igbos doing igbos since 1557
It must be ur brown roof greedy brothers that perpetrated the act

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by BigBashiru: 11:38am On Jan 19, 2020
Skmoda360:
Useless motherfuckers just wasted this chief's life.....life that you cannot create....

Women create life. Men destroy lives and give the money to women. All the crimes men commit the proceeds go towards impressing women.... it's a useless gender that men are!!! Killing themselves since the garden of Eden like lower animals (even lower animals are better).

1 Like

Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 19, 2020
CaptainMeks:

No they are from Kalabari kingdom.
What names were mentioned and where is Enugu state is it in Gombe?

U dey mind am
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by Manvitan2(m): 11:38am On Jan 19, 2020
kestolove95:
There's no evidence yet
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by anataala: 11:39am On Jan 19, 2020
Na Igbo headmen, 80% of crime in the FCT na them, please let take their Biafra and go.
kestolove95:
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by bankulizer: 11:39am On Jan 19, 2020
ZombieTERROR:

This happened in Ajah... But their target was his 900m buildings in Abuja
This is from the thread below.

"Sunday Sun learnt that his abductors pretending to be interested in one of his properties in Ajah area of Lagos lured him to a point where they picked him"

The mods posted the 2. This Nairaland is shit.
YhY
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by LegoxMetahuman: 11:40am On Jan 19, 2020
[s]
PoshBoss007:

You're just a retard �
I didn't watch the video cos I didn't feel like, and I felt the article was self explanatory enough. But please, feel free to keep being stupid by thinking it was outta poverty. Don't disappoint your ancestors.
[/s]you didnt watch the video but commented out of ignorance, yet im the slowpoke?

lol
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by millionboi2: 11:41am On Jan 19, 2020
zionmde:
how on earth can people who are capable of buying such a property look as wretched as this. So when d chief saw them he couldn't sense that these guys don't have capacity for such a business

anyway wat do I know sef
thy must have bn dealt with,b4 thy say d truth..

I doubt thy approached him looking dis way.
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by Manageme: 11:41am On Jan 19, 2020
O my God people are wicked o
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by Originalsly: 11:41am On Jan 19, 2020
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 19, 2020
Very funny video... Our police dey funny sha.

Touch the head cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by Manvitan2(m): 11:41am On Jan 19, 2020
emmykk:
This story is fake or not true.
1.How can one handover 900M documents alone without lawyers and family members present

2.,How on earth the chief think those guys can pay him 900M

This post is a click bait, it may be N9m
They may just be only kidnapper with N900M story.
I concur with you. This is a fake story. How can a transaction of this magnitude exist without witness even to his lawyer
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by DaBullIT(m): 11:42am On Jan 19, 2020
So now it's ethnic bigotry but when your people keep posting skull miners you like and share the post

Hypocrite
zionmde:

u are a lady who should know better as to leave ethnic bigotry for fooolish guys. unfortunately fooolishness might be running in ur lineage,who knows?
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by Victorex001(m): 11:42am On Jan 19, 2020
kestolove95:

God punish your Father! I didn’t see you keeping this energy with all the skull harvesting news in Ogun and Osun State.

Must you bastards make everything tribal? Is this what you fools lives depends on?

Dolt.
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by millionboi2: 11:42am On Jan 19, 2020
Manvitan2:
I concur with you. This is a fake story. How can a transaction of this magnitude exist without witness even to his lawyer
some ppl r greedy,mean very greedy
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 19, 2020
millionboi2:
thy must have bn dealt with,b4 thy say d truth......Abuja na packaging.

I doubt thy approached him looking dis way.
But in d other thread, they mentioned Ajah! They killed and threw him away in a forest in Ajah and the property is in Lagos. I don't know how Abuja entered the post
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by Dennis1987(m): 11:44am On Jan 19, 2020
zionmde:

u are a lady who should know better as to leave ethnic bigotry for fooolish guys. unfortunately fooolishness might be running in ur lineage,who knows?

pain am �
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by Kokoebapluse(m): 11:46am On Jan 19, 2020
grin Igbo won't like it if we talk now, all igbo are innocent only those one that goes to church re evil,
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by orunmila144: 11:48am On Jan 19, 2020
BigBashiru:

Women create life. Men destroy lives and give the money to women. All the crimes men commit the proceeds go towards impressing women.... it's a useless gender that men are!!! Killing themselves since the garden of Eden like lower animals (even lower animals are better).
Now if the wommen decide to not accept the moneys from men, the men will stop committing crime. if wommen all get together and say listen the men we find attractive from now on will be book smart efiko men, every man will aspire to be an efiko and the world would change overnight. so women are just are guilty if not more so. shaking their asses and getting butt injections and brazillian lift so they can attract men who have gotten money through crimes

1 Like

Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by brodalikeme(m): 11:48am On Jan 19, 2020
zionmde:

i doubt she is a lady. may be an impostor and maundering online for mischievous and economic purposes.
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by DSoj(m): 11:48am On Jan 19, 2020
How can U sell a 900m property alone.
No lawyer. No police. No EFCC. NOTHING
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by Victorex001(m): 11:50am On Jan 19, 2020
Yankee101:
No one hates other igbos more than igbos

So what would you say about the Yorubas?
Clown �

Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by kestolove95(m): 11:51am On Jan 19, 2020
sosospence:
No love among Igbos.
God is angry with dem
Re: Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video by millionboi2: 11:52am On Jan 19, 2020
AwkaetitiBabe:
But in d other thread, they mentioned Ajah! They killed and threw him away in a forest in Ajah and the property is in Lagos. I don't know how Abuja entered the post
sorry lagos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water / Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) / Bayo Ajia Killed By Cultist In Ilorin (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.