Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? (83433 Views)

Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? / Never Visit This Ashawo Brothel Alone At Night Or This Will Happen To You(photo) / Why I Will Never Visit A Man In His House Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by Babara1994(m): 7:00pm On Jan 19, 2020
Issokay:
His shoes smelt like fufu, I was disgusted. Never visited him again.

He snored so badly that I couldn't sleep. Never visited again.

Bad English, poor liar!
LOL Funny grin
Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by otunbalamba: 7:02pm On Jan 19, 2020
maasoap:

Na fight? Don't sound so bitter now! We're just two lucky families cheesy cheesy cheesy
no be fight o tongue I'm allergic t9 married people lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by Gwagone: 7:03pm On Jan 19, 2020
Hey
Thank God I don't smoke cigarettes
But I can high I can high
Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by Babara1994(m): 7:04pm On Jan 19, 2020
1Sharon:
Some guys houses have this strong stench of sweat and body odour
Seems you've been to a lot of houses. grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by CastingCrowns(f): 7:06pm On Jan 19, 2020
dirtiness, talkativeness, lousiness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by seangy4konji: 7:06pm On Jan 19, 2020
MJBOLT:
what has smoking got to do with responsibility?

abeg help me ask am...I wonder what goes on in brain of this Nigerian girls...
Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by Happyfela(m): 7:07pm On Jan 19, 2020
Anti Spiri koko
Mineisgrace:
Knowing he smokes. I never seen a responsible Nigerian man that smoked
Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by Babara1994(m): 7:08pm On Jan 19, 2020
Favour22amaka:
When he snores. Dat’s when u hear to God be the glory. Never coming back.
That's why I don't let women sleep with me grin I snore like a fat pig. grin
Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by Babara1994(m): 7:11pm On Jan 19, 2020
evy800:

U gain her confidence by avoiding any sexual move, she goes home surprised even contributing to whatever feeling she has for u, then on her next visit u make ur move even when she doesn't feel up to it she succumb cos she feels like she owes u one... simple psychology but my Nigerian brothers can hardly wait for a return leg cos they are always cashing out
Lies. A lady visited me 16 times. On the 17th time, I attempted to touch her waist, but she slapped me and left.
Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by ekans2008: 7:14pm On Jan 19, 2020
Aadiana:
Small dick
Coman visit me...
Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by Babara1994(m): 7:15pm On Jan 19, 2020
desvi:

another empty skull spotted
No wonder you're unmarried grin
Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 19, 2020
Nehemiah4wall:
Smoke as you want...

Me I just ordered my kush online here in Nigeria from this website www.saltroute.forumotion.com

Shldnt you be selling on the dark web?
Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by emonis88: 7:18pm On Jan 19, 2020
Ladycewhy:
lol ,i will weed out the he goats ,except you are telling me all of you men in Nigeria are he goats undecided
So if all Nigerian men r he goats, those men in ur sphear, r also he goats. Just stating a mathematical fact.
Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by Ladycewhy(f): 7:21pm On Jan 19, 2020
emonis88:

So if all Nigerian men r he goats, those men in ur sphear, r also he goats. Just stating a mathematical fact.
your are the one insinuating all nigerian men are hegoats hence i wont see a non hegoat to marry and will end up marrying myself.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by emonis88: 7:22pm On Jan 19, 2020
Babara1994:

Lies. A lady visited me 16 times. On the 17th time, I attempted to touch her waist, but she slapped me and left.
Another guy dey fry that fish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 19, 2020
Babara1994:

Did you discuss such with her earlier?
Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by 3verblazing(m): 7:26pm On Jan 19, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
Dude was in the bed waiting to chop someone's daughter i ran ooo cheesy
lol... I pity the guy though after TM .. The kondo go nearly burst ...
Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by evy800(f): 7:28pm On Jan 19, 2020
Babara1994:

17th time before u attempted touching her...ha bros u can lie o
Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by evy800(f): 7:30pm On Jan 19, 2020
Mkingz:
lmao,cashing out....laugh wan kill me grin grin grin

It's the game most persons play in relationships these days...guys are trying to outsmart girls and girls do the same...

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by evy800(f): 7:31pm On Jan 19, 2020
DicklyD:

I don't have strength grin grin to e-fight o

grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by BerryBabyB(f): 7:31pm On Jan 19, 2020
Body odour plus brother wants to touch oo on first date, deleted his number straight.
Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by bjgurl(f): 7:32pm On Jan 19, 2020
Myhusband:

says it all that some fvck you on third justify your sanity?

you these small small girls that allow your smelly pussy to be controlling u self

Ordinary fool, your ball is controlling your sense, motherfucker, slowpoke, to hell with you to think you can pick someone randomly to swear for

I don't give a Bleep for the hate u give.

MUST YOU QUOTE ME IN THE FIRST PLACE

Am not sure if you are in your right sense. Ode osi.
Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by Myhusband(m): 7:33pm On Jan 19, 2020
desvi:

take
and back to sender grin

I know your stupidity is not a recent one hence my future tense word. you need proper knowledge on how to make use of the agreement of tenses

I'm waiting for the list

and back to the sender is a correct sentence ? make I no disgrace you here o

life is not only restricted to svcking of dick
Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by Myhusband(m): 7:34pm On Jan 19, 2020
Ladycewhy:
the bolded sadly is the truth, which is why ladies should stop visiting men in their homes, next time a so called friend ask you to come know his house ask him if they are printing money at his house.

As for the olosho tag let me just point out that if your mother had a nairaland account you will likely call her an olosho

her husband met her a virgin. are you still a virgin?

I know I'm a clown to be asking you that, you that visit stranger anyhow
Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by Longman180(m): 7:38pm On Jan 19, 2020
Mineisgrace:
Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by Myhusband(m): 7:38pm On Jan 19, 2020
bjgurl:

Ordinary fool, your ball is controlling your sense, motherfucker, slowpoke, to hell with you to think you can pick someone randomly to swear for

I don't give a Bleep for the hate u give.

MUST YOU QUOTE ME IN THE FIRST PLACE

Am not sure if you are in your right sense. Ode osi.

see small girl that gives bj as your moniker implies bj girl (bloww job girl). life is not all about svcking dick

hope your hymen is still intact? if no, I must have been wasting my sensitization on Olosho all this while

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by Candrevah: 7:40pm On Jan 19, 2020
Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by Theoarhics: 7:41pm On Jan 19, 2020
Mineisgrace:
most of the most responsible abd greatest men in the world are or were smokers. Smoking or not smoking is not a criterion for measuring responsibility. I have seen criminals and prostitutes that don't smoke . How do you describe such person?
Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by desvi: 7:42pm On Jan 19, 2020
Babara1994:

No wonder you're unmarried grin

no wonder you are unfortunate grin
Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by Babara1994(m): 7:42pm On Jan 19, 2020
evy800:

17th time before u attempted touching her...ha bros u can lie o
I'm serious. I am very patient. I even went to church with her sef and gave her my ATM card and pin.
Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by Ladycewhy(f): 7:42pm On Jan 19, 2020
Myhusband:

her husband met a virgin. are you still a virgin?

I know I'm a clown to be asking you that, you that visit stranger anyhow
yeah, my 97 year old grandma is still a virgin. She is even more virgin than your mother sef.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by Babara1994(m): 7:43pm On Jan 19, 2020
Smartchoiice:

Did you discuss such with her earlier?
Not really. We met on nairaland.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (22) (Reply)

"My Dad Is A Pastor!" - Lady Begs Guy Threatening To Leak Her Nudes For 15k(Pic) / Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe / Beautiful Rivers Girl With Natural Blue Eyes Set To Marry A Nairalander (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.