Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,735 members, 7,827,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? (83501 Views)

Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? / Never Visit This Ashawo Brothel Alone At Night Or This Will Happen To You(photo) / Why I Will Never Visit A Man In His House Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by Croccityboi123(m): 5:36pm On Jan 19, 2020
Aadiana:
Small dick
lols

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by maasoap(m): 5:37pm On Jan 19, 2020
westkid001:

You dey mind her she fit get the widest pussy ever imagine make d guy dick sef no to fit in,till the extent he gas need to go borrow cucumber attached to him dick to satisfy her self...i know pple like dem�

This is uncalled for. She stated her reason and she didn't mention any name, why attacking her, why abusing her? I don't get it. Are there not men with small dicks?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by maasoap(m): 5:38pm On Jan 19, 2020
pocohantas:

That is the problem, they will always arrive to bash and insult ladies for their opinion. Ladies know his already, they don't bother commenting.

Now the thread is a sausage fest.

That's it. Many wouldn't comment for the fear of being roasted alive as many are being already insulted. I got it.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by DicklyD: 5:38pm On Jan 19, 2020
evy800:

He is an angry fellow... good thing u were quick to make peace > grin

I don't have strength to e-fight o

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 19, 2020
GeneralPula:

Majority of smokers are not criminals

Majority of criminals might be smokers!

They diffffff man!
how many responsible smokers are in your street compare to the criminal/thugs smokers

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by Ladycewhy(f): 5:39pm On Jan 19, 2020
Tekzyflex:

It's indeed a bad norm but sometimes if you don't make that attempt you will be seen as a weak guy. Wetin women sef want for this life?
well not anymore, any talk about come and visit me i block you. I hate he goats .

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by midnighter(f): 5:39pm On Jan 19, 2020
bigcee:

He's right. Iron is present in the water that's why his toilet was like that.

Wont he use small lime to scrub it instead of scaring his potential Mrs back to motor park....?
Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by AIIyIic(f): 5:39pm On Jan 19, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
smiley

The fact that he didn't know when NO meant STOP

Just went through ur diary. Hope you know you are a good writer. Hope school is fun?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by desvi: 5:40pm On Jan 19, 2020
Ladycewhy:
He tried to force himself on me. Nigerian boys believe you coming to their house means license to fvck. Seems like a norm among men in this part of the world.

uncultured brute

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by Ladycewhy(f): 5:42pm On Jan 19, 2020
desvi:

uncultured brute
sadly ,its encouraged by Nigerian men. The mentions i have gotten are all in support of this aninalistic behavior ,if i had gotten raped that day ,the next question would have been "what did you go to his house to do?".

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by bmdmixer: 5:47pm On Jan 19, 2020
Mstick:
My friend gave my number to her cousin because he saw me with her and he told her he liked me. So we were talking on the phone and Facebook for awhile and he talked like a gentleman. So after a long time of chatting we decided to meet up at his uncle’s place on a weekend since it was his uncle’s birthday and my friend was also going to be there.

It was getting late and I wanted to leave but my friend convinced me to stayed and I agreed although I wasn’t comfortable, around midnight this guy texted me that he was outside so I went to meet him and from gist he started touching me weirdly, I asked him to stop and he refused he said he was my boyfriend and he has the right to have sex with me. I refused, the next thing heavy slap! I was still in shock he wanted to tear my clothes, I started begging he refused! The more I cried the more he hit me! I started bleeding from my mouth, the next thing he brought out this knife key holder and put it on my neck and said he will kill me and nobody will know.

As he said that I just started laughing, I was just laughing, I laughed! He was looking at me like a mad woman. I was just laughing and laughing and laughing and laughing maniacally. The guy just fear! I fell on my knees put my face in my palm and I was just laughing, I was in that position for awhile and when I raised my head up he was gone.

so u went back again? told ur friend what happened? or make up sexxx later took place?
Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by Ladycewhy(f): 5:47pm On Jan 19, 2020
Myhusband:

you're coming to his house to do what exactly? is he sick?

how can you visit someone that's not your bf and you want him to be staring at you as if you're one America celebrity?

most of you ladies, visit a stranger and you want him to be looking at you when he's seeing you as call girl?
oh i see , you just ended up saying the same thing.when a Nigerian guy says 'come to my house" it means come to my house let me fvck you.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by otunbalamba: 5:51pm On Jan 19, 2020
Ladycewhy:
well not anymore, any talk about come and visit me i block you. I hate he goats .
angry marry yourself then cheesy oloshi
Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by fk002: 5:51pm On Jan 19, 2020
Mstick:
My friend gave my number to her cousin because he saw me with her and he told her he liked me. So we were talking on the phone and Facebook for awhile and he talked like a gentleman. So after a long time of chatting we decided to meet up at his uncle’s place on a weekend since it was his uncle’s birthday and my friend was also going to be there.

It was getting late and I wanted to leave but my friend convinced me to stayed and I agreed although I wasn’t comfortable, around midnight this guy texted me that he was outside so I went to meet him and from gist he started touching me weirdly, I asked him to stop and he refused he said he was my boyfriend and he has the right to have sex with me. I refused, the next thing heavy slap! I was still in shock he wanted to tear my clothes, I started begging he refused! The more I cried the more he hit me! I started bleeding from my mouth, the next thing he brought out this knife key holder and put it on my neck and said he will kill me and nobody will know.

As he said that I just started laughing, I was just laughing, I laughed! He was looking at me like a mad woman. I was just laughing and laughing and laughing and laughing maniacally. The guy just fear! I fell on my knees put my face in my palm and I was just laughing, I was in that position for awhile and when I raised my head up he was gone.

You don kolo finish grin
Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by Pacesetter123(m): 5:52pm On Jan 19, 2020
Drobitol:
if I visit a guy, there are somethings that will determine if I will come back or not

1. neatness
2. hospitality
3. body response
pls,can you expantiate on ur no.3?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by Style007(m): 5:53pm On Jan 19, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
dede shocked
Fine lady. How are you?
Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by otunbalamba: 5:54pm On Jan 19, 2020
maasoap:

Absolute truth. My wife was still a virgin at 24 when I met her. Didn't believe it because of what society had turned into. On that day, I was equally shocked and confused when she said that it had to be done today! Just like that. Our marriage will be ten years too this year.
undecided see this nonsense this one is saying? grin una wan do anniversary link-up abi cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by Ladycewhy(f): 5:55pm On Jan 19, 2020
otunbalamba:
angry marry yourself then cheesy oloshi
lol ,i will weed out the he goats ,except you are telling me all of you men in Nigeria are he goats undecided
Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by edunaragold(f): 5:55pm On Jan 19, 2020
Of u have wild virgina pls no come again,I meet tight ones
Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 19, 2020
Mineisgrace:
Knowing he smokes. I never seen a responsible Nigerian man that smoked
I don't smoke.. Not for once in my life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by Op80: 5:59pm On Jan 19, 2020
Dirtiness. Every where stinks like a decomposing corpse

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by Thegamingorca(m): 6:00pm On Jan 19, 2020
pocohantas:

That is the problem, they will always arrive to bash and insult ladies for their opinion. Ladies know this already, they don't bother commenting.

Now the thread is a sausage fest.

Sausage fest grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by Thegamingorca(m): 6:01pm On Jan 19, 2020
Smartchoiice:

You didn't want to be fvcked?

Lol
Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by ashantitope: 6:03pm On Jan 19, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

Exaggerated statistics. So in my very small world is where the 30% responsible men who don't smoke exist?

Because in truth, most of the smokers I know also have accompanying vices like cheating, lousy lifestyles, fraud, gambling... etc

I won't judge you if I know you personally, but I can't date.
I'm very weary of people who are daredevils... who do things that are socially unacceptable.

Thank God you have said it all that most smokers you know I have brother's and friends both lawyers and doctor that smoke and they are responsible.
Secondly I don't like smoke most especially cigarettes but if you smoke India helm I can still managed and tolerate you

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by Mkingz(m): 6:04pm On Jan 19, 2020
evy800:

U gain her confidence by avoiding any sexual move, she goes home surprised even contributing to whatever feeling she has for u, then on her next visit u make ur move even when she doesn't feel up to it she succumb cos she feels like she owes u one... simple psychology but my Nigerian brothers can hardly wait for a return leg cos they are always cashing out
lmao,cashing out....laugh wan kill me grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by 3verblazing(m): 6:07pm On Jan 19, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
A pirvate toilet everyone with his own
So u enter toilet go pee from there u waka ... The toilet must have back door...

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by GeorgeTheCoder: 6:07pm On Jan 19, 2020
midnighter:

Somebody here opened a thread cursing Nigerian ladies and calling us all sorts of names for refusing to visit a dude at home, that visiting doesnt necessarily mean sex and we should be like girls in other countries with better mentality

Now look what you wrote smh, my fellow babes shouldnt be deceived! Nothing like mentality here

Well he obviously lied. A guy who does not view you in a sexual light won't invite you to his house.
Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 19, 2020
GeneralPula:

Taah

Smoking has no associate with being responsible!

Not a lot of people smoke, but lots ain’t even responsible!

Make I tell you one coded truth!

About 70% of the most responsible men in the whole world are smokers!

...you conducted the research in your room and came out with the 70% figure, abi? Lwkmd

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by Myhusband(m): 6:10pm On Jan 19, 2020
Ladycewhy:
oh i see , you just ended up saying the same thing.when a Nigerian guy says 'come to my house" it means come to my house let me fvck you.

what did you intend to come and do? treat me

I'm sure if the guy is your bf you won't be worried but why should visit a stranger in private resident and that's the subject of my argument

if you don't want diick why visit a stranger in private?
Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by desvi: 6:11pm On Jan 19, 2020
Ladycewhy:
sadly ,its encouraged by Nigerian men. The mentions i have gotten are all in support of this aninalistic behavior ,if i had gotten raped that day ,the next question would have been "what did you go to his house to do?".

take heart some men know better
but even some woman in the family section encourages rape in and outside marriage
all in the name of getting her online lover aroused cheesy undecided lipsrsealed

animals indeed
Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by Myhusband(m): 6:12pm On Jan 19, 2020
bjgurl:

Your signature says it all

says it all that some fvck you on third justify your sanity?

you these small small girls that allow your smelly pussy to be controlling u self
Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by Ladycewhy(f): 6:15pm On Jan 19, 2020
Myhusband:

what did you intend to come and do? treat me

I'm sure if the guy is your bf you won't be worried but why should visit a stranger in private resident and that's the subject of my argument

if you don't want diick why visit a stranger in private?
whats this one saying? Did you even understand the thread at all? You keep throwing the word "stranger" around. I believe relationship start with strangers except you are telling me you were born together with the woman currently warming your bed undecided

Also,you sound like women meet random men on the street and follow them to their houses. There has been a build up of rapport and sometimes even dates before the "come to know my house "comes up,so does that now mean its a license to be sexually molested or harassed?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (22) (Reply)

"My Dad Is A Pastor!" - Lady Begs Guy Threatening To Leak Her Nudes For 15k(Pic) / Senator's Son Steals Father’s Election Money, Caught In Hotel With A Girl / Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.