Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,935 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? (83426 Views)

Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? / Never Visit This Ashawo Brothel Alone At Night Or This Will Happen To You(photo) / Why I Will Never Visit A Man In His House Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by JADEK01(m): 4:40pm On Jan 19, 2020
optimusprime2:

Financial discipline is also responsibility...
The last time I checked, cigs aren't free
you must be an intelligent lady
Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by muffyt05: 4:40pm On Jan 19, 2020
Mineisgrace:
Knowing he smokes. I never seen a responsible Nigerian man that smoked

See this one, even Jay'Z with all hin money dey smoke.
Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by tck2000(m): 4:41pm On Jan 19, 2020
GeneralPula:

Taah

Smoking has no associate with being responsible!

Not a lot of people smoke, but lots ain’t even responsible!

Make I tell you one coded truth!

About 70% of the most responsible men in the whole world are smokers!
Trash

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by Newguyhere: 4:44pm On Jan 19, 2020
some guys are sick upstairs sad
Did you report him to the police?
Mstick:
My friend gave my number to her cousin because he saw me with her and he told her he liked me. So we were talking on the phone and Facebook for awhile and he talked like a gentleman. So after a long time of chatting we decided to meet up at his uncle’s place on a weekend since it was his uncle’s birthday and my friend was also going to be there.

It was getting late and I wanted to leave but my friend convinced me to stayed and I agreed although I wasn’t comfortable, around midnight this guy texted me that he was outside so I went to meet him and from gist he started touching me weirdly, I asked him to stop and he refused he said he was my boyfriend and he has the right to have sex with me. I refused, the next thing heavy slap! I was still in shock he wanted to tear my clothes, I started begging he refused! The more I cried the more he hit me! I started bleeding from my mouth, the next thing he brought out this knife key holder and put it on my neck and said he will kill me and nobody will know.

As he said that I just started laughing, I was just laughing, I laughed! He was looking at me like a mad woman. I was just laughing and laughing and laughing and laughing maniacally. The guy just fear! I fell on my knees put my face in my palm and I was just laughing, I was in that position for awhile and when I raised my head up he was gone.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by Youthleader22(m): 4:44pm On Jan 19, 2020
Reichel99:
I hate it when you visit a guy and before you know it he is touching you everywhere.

It’s just play play touch na... or do you like going straight to the point?
Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by Youthleader22(m): 4:46pm On Jan 19, 2020
bjgurl:

We should at least get to know each other better and see if we're ok together

Ok we are ok together... Can we just fvck now?
Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by DicklyD: 4:48pm On Jan 19, 2020
PrinceMajestic:
still trash. But u re nobody to suggest my habits, my habits re not ur business to worry abt. Back d fvck off my mention henceforth

Na you first mention me na!
Oya no vex lol

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by austinelex: 4:49pm On Jan 19, 2020
And most gals in Nigeria believe coming to a guy House chopping tins for free with out paying their dues
Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by YorubaAmaka(m): 4:50pm On Jan 19, 2020
Aadiana:
Small dick
hmmm

wonders shall never end
Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by 2LESS(m): 4:52pm On Jan 19, 2020
Issokay:
His shoes smelt like fufu, I was disgusted. Never visited him again.

He snored so badly that I couldn't sleep. Never visited again.

Bad English, poor liar!

Hunty, issokay!!!
Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by yemkoguru(m): 4:52pm On Jan 19, 2020
Reading and laughing

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by GeneralPula: 4:52pm On Jan 19, 2020
Lostz:
which most smokers? Almost all criminals and thugs in the street smokes and drink

So?

What about those that are smoking but not street thugs and criminals?

Ever heard of Cooperate Smokers?
Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 19, 2020
Simplecity:
Yiizz
A pvssy fvcked can't be unfvcked.
Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by Samofamo: 4:54pm On Jan 19, 2020
Brownhypo:
Smoking doesn't portray one as irresponsible
smokers defending themselves

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by bigcee(m): 4:54pm On Jan 19, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
His toilet was rusted brown.. Said its cos of the water. Felt like throwing up.. Also wen he took off his shirt, I saw he was super thin... Yuck!!
He's right. Iron is present in the water that's why his toilet was like that.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by beardedboy(m): 4:55pm On Jan 19, 2020
Kingzeez10:

For free?

No sir. For paid
Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 19, 2020
GeneralPula:

So?
What about those that are smoking but not street thugs and criminals?
Ever heard of Cooperate Smokers?
if majority of smokers are criminals, describe smokers in one word
Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by GeneralPula: 4:56pm On Jan 19, 2020
Fastestmanalive:

Where did u get that useless statistic from angry

Anything you call it man

It was just a Coded Truth!
Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by Emmyvics: 4:57pm On Jan 19, 2020
Some small dick performs wonders oh. Where some large ones could just be big for nothing. It is the person carrying the dick that matters.
Clinghton:

OK

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by GeneralPula: 4:58pm On Jan 19, 2020
Phyde:

Where did you get this statistics from. Visit Mushin and Oshodi alone, come back and edit this statistics.

I said whole world and your mentioning 2 areas?

You know nothing. It was just a coded truth!

If your interested in knowing, you can try a practical research yourself!
Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by Brownhypo: 4:59pm On Jan 19, 2020
Samofamo:
smokers defending themselves
Mind you, I'm not a smoker but smoking doesn't make one irresponsible. Good evening
Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 5:00pm On Jan 19, 2020
MJBOLT:
what has smoking got to do with responsibility?

that's her opinion, and she hasn't mentioned names

We guys should stop giving ladies leverage over us
Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:01pm On Jan 19, 2020
2pacamarushakur:

Change the company you keep. You are insulting responsible men here.

The people you know are not necessarily the company you keep...

Except that's how it works for you.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by evy800(f): 5:02pm On Jan 19, 2020
DicklyD:

Na you first mention me na!
Oya no vex lol

LOL... Wahala dey this platform I swear

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by GeneralPula: 5:04pm On Jan 19, 2020
Supergirl19:
Smokers are usually rugged and rough, I think that answer's it

Nah lie.

Is Obama rugged and rough?

Besides, stop mixing things up..

Ruggedness is a personality that has its own trait! It doesn’t happen to you cuz your smoking or not.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by LeeSantos(m): 5:06pm On Jan 19, 2020
waw�

Aadiana:
Small dick
Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by austinelex: 5:07pm On Jan 19, 2020
5inchdick:

like 5inches?
when erect or not
Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by GeneralPula: 5:07pm On Jan 19, 2020
Jonathan39:
Useless statistics cool

Those wey sabi wetin I Dey talk sabi am!
Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by franugo(m): 5:07pm On Jan 19, 2020
optimusprime2:

Repeat what I said out loud to yourself and then crucially ask yourself it doesn't make sense...

Honestly bro, u didn't make sense
Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by RexTramadol1: 5:08pm On Jan 19, 2020
bjgurl:

You mean it's ordinary

Ehn na, give him head

Instead of dry humping

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply)

Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? / "My Dad Is A Pastor!" - Lady Begs Guy Threatening To Leak Her Nudes For 15k(Pic) / Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.