Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

I Really Want To Know More About Virginity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Really Want To Know More About Virginity (429 Views)

When I Talk About Virginity, Many Insult Me. Now See What Ned Says / Reno Omokri Talks About Virginity With Fish As Illustration (Photo) / Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Really Want To Know More About Virginity by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 19, 2020
Is breaking her virginity a criteria that she would love u more?
Re: I Really Want To Know More About Virginity by muyico(m): 7:50pm On Jan 19, 2020
*�MY WEDDING DAY�* The D-day has been the day I've always dream of in my life. How sweet and glamorous will it be to put on a beautiful white overflow dress with a sui generis make up that beautifies the face more than it has ever been with an attractive bouquet of flowers to go. My wedding day. I watched on my seat as my friends wished me happily and kept on snapping and snapping as if they would never do that again. "Finally, Stacy is getting married!" Gwendolen, my best friend exclaimed and they all applauded with an over joyous laughter and I couldn't help but blush. I understand the reason why Gwen had to say that and all other of my friends do understand too. I'm a picky type and I never accept dating any guy who asked me out cause I don't like them and I'll always have a reason or another not to accept them or even make friend with them but in the aspect of Darien, things are totally different. I got to meet Darien in an unexpected and a special way where he saved me from some bad guys. The night, I was coming from work and at such an ungodly hour my car broke down and stopped working. I checked the time and it was quarter past 11 in the midnight and in a taciturn environment with no one to call for help. I got scared, confused and helpless and as I was thinking of what next to do, a voice came unexpectedly jerking me up from my thoughts and i realized the bad guys are around. They shouted at me and got me down from my car forcefully and collected my keys and as if that's not enough, one of them ordered that I'd been stripped naked and raped and there I knew I was doom. I can't let anybody take advantage of me, this is part of what I've been keeping my entire life to gift my future husband on my wedding night and one of the reasons I've never wanted to date anybody except the person I'll marry but in here I will get rob of it just like that? "That's not possible" I thought as I prayed to God silently from my heart and almost immediately like an answer to my prayer, a car's light flashed unto us and as though the driver has noticed, he stopped the car and the bad guys fled away to an unknown destination abruptly dropping everything they'd collected from me. "Are you okay Miss?" The question came from the saviour the lord has sent to me as he approached and almost in tears of joy, I looked up to see his face. The face of the perfect, handsome and loving husband God has sent to me in a biggest way of my life. The face of Darien. "I'm okay thank you" I replied as I got all my things into my car and then I got in and drove off without exchanging any other word with him again. Truly, I was also scared of him but as fate would permit, we met again at my friend's birthday party and from there our journey began from friendship. I smiled to myself at the mirror as the hairstylist continued bejewelling my hair with the seed pearls and by the time she was done, I couldn't recognise myself anymore. "Oh my God I look so beautiful" I gasped in surprise and they all giggled. They've both done a great job here, the hairstylist and the make up artist and I'm very sure Darien will love this. I smiled to myself more, my joy knew no bounds and I'm glad I'm getting married. "Oh my God Stacy its time!" I heard my mom called and I turned back "Oh goodness! My daughter" she gasped seeing me and she rushed up to me and pulled me into her hug. "You're so beautiful Stacy" she beamed broadly and placed a kiss on my forehead while I blushed "We should go now, it's almost time" she said and I nodded approvingly then we all left with all my bridesmaids, flower girl and my best woman. It's already time for me to enter and be walked down the aisle but what happen? Darien is nowhere to be found. It's already forty minutes late, what happened? How could Darien be so late? I knew Darien is a lot happy about this wedding as I am and he knew how big today is to me so how could he be so late? We'd been calling his number severally but no one was picking. Dad had stopped me from leaving the church to search for him so he'd sent some guys to Darien residence but none of them was found there. Where could they be? How could Darien do this to me? It's been more than an hour now and the congregation has started to grumble and murmur. This is not how I'd planned my wedding to be. Why Darien? Why? I was about calling his phone for the millionth time when a cab pulled up in front of the church and Darien weakly came down from it. "Darien!" I screamed The phone slipped off my hand as I grabbed my dress up to the thigh and rushed to meet him. "Darien what happened? Darien..." I asked but stopped abruptly when I noticed him limped and as I looked up to him, I got to notice his inner shirt was stained with blood at his chest and his eyes were bloodshot. "We had an accident" he blurted out and my eyes widened "Accident?" I asked flabbergasted as tears filled my eyes that I was taken aback and my movement skimped but my mom and friends where already there at my back to keep me from falling. "W...what about the rest? Did they die?" I asked a bit absentminded thinking of what has happened and what might have happened? "No" he answered affirmatively "They survived for us" he said pointing towards the cab and for the second time after seeing Darien alight from the cab, I checked it again and found his friends, his groomsmen standing, all weak but pretending to be strong and just as I was trying to regain myself from this shock with my eyes still teary, I noticed an ambulance speeding up to our side as if it'd gotten an emergency to attend to and it halted right before the cab. "They're here for us" Darien's voice brought me back again and I stared at his face confusedly "What do you mean?" I asked flummoxed "We escape from the hospital Stacy. We've been in the hospital, that's why we were late but when I woke up and remember what was going to happen today, I reminded myself it has to happen no matter what? Stacy I know how happy you are today and how big today is in your life, how much you've been dreaming about today and how much you want today to happen between us so I came here, we escaped from the hospital. Under no circumstances Stacy, I want to marry you, and that is today" he said gazing intensely into my eyes and I noticed a warmth fresh liquid role down my cheek. "I love you Stacy, I love you so much" he added and I fell unto his chest and hugged him tightly with no words. I've missed him too. But I'm more glad he's alive. I would never have forgive myself if I later get to know he'd died helplessly there in the hospital while I was here madly, anxiously and ignorantly blaming him for lateness and waiting for him to show up at my so called precious wedding whereas I just realized his life is more precious. "You are sick Mr and you need to be at the hospital now for urgent checkup and medication" one of those who'd come with the ambulance said. "Talking about my urgent medication, its here. I'll get healed as soon as I get married to the Queen of my heart, then I'll come back to you for the urgent check up" Darien replied and Everyone laughed. *MY WEDDING DAY* *�THE END�*
Re: I Really Want To Know More About Virginity by vhuqnl(m): 2:41am On Sep 12, 2020
Are you a virgin yourself

(1) (Reply)

41 Things A Woman Should Do To Get Her Man To Marry Her. / Please Nairalanders What Should I Do On This Issues / Boobs Enlargement Tutorial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.