Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches (100735 Views)

Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria / Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel / Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by samteebiz3: 10:08pm On Jan 19, 2020
Thegeneralqueen post=85938b394:
Awwww so nice of him

Thanks
Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by LoudlyMouthed: 10:09pm On Jan 19, 2020
tellwisdom:
You see Jesus for there?
Church leader come be like Micheal Jackson Idol

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by EdiskyHarry: 10:09pm On Jan 19, 2020
church business is now booming more than oil and gas. congrats sir

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by TwentyOnePilots(m): 10:09pm On Jan 19, 2020
God be praised!
Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by kelvxyn: 10:10pm On Jan 19, 2020
More grace sir.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by QuickStandard: 10:10pm On Jan 19, 2020
daddytime:
Huh?

Op, you seriously need to read more even if it's the Bible, to help with your written English.

Walai I concur
Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by Holyman3(m): 10:11pm On Jan 19, 2020
Yea.Becuse you feel you have attained the status of a god now.

Small branches mean nothing anymore.

Criminal
Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by Antichristus: 10:11pm On Jan 19, 2020
The guy when to one of his BUSINESS CENTERS! S'AJE W'OGBA, BABA! Keeping others on their toes by so doing. RCCG is a Ponzi scheme.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by segun18(m): 10:11pm On Jan 19, 2020
mosho2good:
*A Lastma officials is just helping a lady driving to park well,and He said EMUDIWA EMUDIWA,the lady just vex and said IDI IYALAYA E WO NI KO MUWA,some people are just too difficult to assist*��‍♂��‍♂

LOL
Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by Tomide007: 10:12pm On Jan 19, 2020
Kreamie:
Cool.

Baba, visit Kiri Kiri nah
He visits often
Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by LoudlyMouthed: 10:12pm On Jan 19, 2020
Kreamie:
Cool.

Baba, visit Kiri Kiri nah
As in, there're many inmates needing extra surprise visiting. Not the one
who's gonna contribute more for seeing Daddy G.0
in surprise package

Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 19, 2020
Eyaa the presiding pastor won't be happy he wasn't preinformed they would have been announcements and the church would have been full . Anyway that is how the Lord Jesus would come unannounced or perhaps death.Biko make we repent o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by Tomide007: 10:13pm On Jan 19, 2020
Holyman3:
Yea.Becuse you feel you have attained the status of a god now.

Small branches mean nothing anymore.

Criminal
U post ain't making much sense.... How u deduce this from his post?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by LoudlyMouthed: 10:14pm On Jan 19, 2020
Tomide007:

He visits often
Often wey you go with him?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by Ilerioluwa02: 10:14pm On Jan 19, 2020
God bless you Daddy
Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by Tomide007: 10:14pm On Jan 19, 2020
LoudlyMouthed:
As in, there're many inmates needing extra surprise visiting. Not the one in surprise package
How many have u ever visited ....By the way, he visits kirikiri...have u ever done same....Hypocrite.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by LoudlyMouthed: 10:16pm On Jan 19, 2020
Tomide007:

How many have u ever visited ....By the way, he visits kirikiri...have u ever done same....Hypocrite.
grin See frypan calling kettle black. shocked
Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by Tomide007: 10:17pm On Jan 19, 2020
LoudlyMouthed:
Often wey you go with him?
The height of foolishness is when you're trying to bash someone for something you've never done in your life...I know u live with him that's why u know he doesn't .

Here's a link to prove that he does...can we know if you've done same...Hypocrite.....If that's not enough u can use google.
https://www.pulse.ng/communities/religion/pastor-adeboye-rccg-leader-visits-donates-to-kirikiri-maximum-prison/j84jy63

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by Nwaonyishi69: 10:17pm On Jan 19, 2020
Oh, you mean he visited one of his farms or market stores. Money money palava. Yet, all God wants from us is good live and praises, but some clever ones turn us to cows and milk us freely.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 19, 2020
This your English na wao...
Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by Originalsly: 10:19pm On Jan 19, 2020
BlackBigBlog:

Many people were expecting surprise visit from God.

...... and Adeboye showed up and surprised them. So what are you trying to say?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by 6Milk(m): 10:19pm On Jan 19, 2020
God bless you Dady
Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by Tomide007: 10:20pm On Jan 19, 2020
LoudlyMouthed:
grin See frypan calling kettle black. shocked
In a way to justify your foolishness, you're spilling out things that don't make sense....I'm not a reedem fan....But I hate it when we start judging others for the same thing we're guilty of....kindly post ur own pics in Kirikiri if you've don't that....I've not have you?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by LoudlyMouthed: 10:20pm On Jan 19, 2020
Tomide007:

The height of foolishness is when you're trying to bash someone for something you've never done in your life...I know u live with him that's why u know he doesn't .

Here's a link to prove that he does...can we know if you've done same...Hypocrite.....If that's not enough u can use google.
https://www.pulse.ng/communities/religion/pastor-adeboye-rccg-leader-visits-donates-to-kirikiri-maximum-prison/j84jy63

Lol
Na teeth we see
Laughing Out Loudly grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:21pm On Jan 19, 2020
I pray many of this surprise visits will be to local churches outside the RCCG headquarters
Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 19, 2020
mosho2good:
*A Lastma officials is just helping a lady driving to park well,and He said EMUDIWA EMUDIWA,the lady just vex and said IDI IYALAYA E WO NI KO MUWA,some people are just too difficult to assist*��‍♂��‍♂

Ko maa mudi lo nigbayen cheesy
Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by Tomide007: 10:22pm On Jan 19, 2020
LoudlyMouthed:

Lol
Na teeth we see
Laughing Out Loudly grin
Aiit I understand ur intellectual capacity now, take care.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by LoudlyMouthed: 10:22pm On Jan 19, 2020
Tomide007:

In a way to justify your foolishness, you're spilling out things that don't make sense....I'm not a reedem fan....But I hate it when we start judging others for the same thing we're guilty of....kindly post ur own pics in Kirikiri if you've don't that....I've not have you?
E dey sweet you or pain you say I no go kirikiri?
Ehn?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by mimimile93: 10:24pm On Jan 19, 2020
Jewessgradtitude we all give gradtitude to Allah.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by LoudlyMouthed: 10:25pm On Jan 19, 2020
Tomide007:

Aiit I understand ur intellectual capacity now, take care.
Leave Mr Adeboye alone pls. He's a generous man with good investments here n there.
But let's talk about you n I.
Okay?

To start with, let the sinless person be the first to throw stone. grin

Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by mimimile93: 10:27pm On Jan 19, 2020
Originalsly:

...... and Adeboye showed up and surprised them. So what are you trying to say?
ayedeo claiming god of men since 1840.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by contigiency(m): 10:27pm On Jan 19, 2020
What's the point for this post? I mean I hardly understand the point, is that he went to church just like every other people did today? So what's the bases for pushing this to the front page?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member / Girl DIES for 23 hours and claims she saw Hell / TB Joshua's Simple Sitting Room (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.