Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches (100739 Views)

Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria / Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel / Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by supercase1(m): 12:29am On Jan 20, 2020
pek:
Is that the topic of the thread?
yes
Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by Isoduwa(m): 1:03am On Jan 20, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
Awwww so nice of him

About what?

Who get the church?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by Bestrides: 1:17am On Jan 20, 2020
Etizz:
Dis one na big church na....

Its nice but nicer in those small churches outside Lagos like one typical village...

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by ofiko123(m): 3:42am On Jan 20, 2020
Chineke na gode..
Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by Toosure70: 4:01am On Jan 20, 2020
Baba no get tweeter Joe.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by Ebenezar2020(m): 4:08am On Jan 20, 2020
Maxcollins042:
Congratulations. You have made it in life.
grin cheesy
Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by whirlwind7(m): 4:56am On Jan 20, 2020
[quote author=Thegeneralqueen post=85938394]Awwww so nice of him[/quotel]

Yeah, so nice of him to inspect one of his branch offices...? embarassed
After all, it is one of his investments.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by psalmylee(m): 5:58am On Jan 20, 2020
Nwaonyishi69:
Oh, you mean he visited one of his farms or market stores. Money money palava. Yet, all God wants from us is good live and praises, but some clever ones turn us to cows and milk us freely.
gosh..guy,u have said it all
Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by omlueh(m): 6:05am On Jan 20, 2020
You are a very funny dude, I don't Laugh tire here oooooo
mosho2good:
*A Lastma officials is just helping a lady driving to park well,and He said EMUDIWA EMUDIWA,the lady just vex and said IDI IYALAYA E WO NI KO MUWA,some people are just too difficult to assist*��‍♂��‍♂
Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by emmylight4u: 6:09am On Jan 20, 2020
Sincerely I love this gesture ... cos this will make a lot if parishes seat up just like my parish where workers come late to church.

If daddy GO expand the scope of this kind of visit a lot of parishes will seat up.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by Onlineclothing(m): 6:11am On Jan 20, 2020
psalmylee:
go meet ur pastor for ur shirt na...oloriburuku somebody
My God destroy you full Rccg member I own a house of mine am less than 30 with shops in different location of Lagos.
Was mine with your frustrated life why do u quote me is it ur love?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by Pat081: 6:13am On Jan 20, 2020
It is not part of his church Op?? Why do u have 2come to NL and tell us here
Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by farem: 6:16am On Jan 20, 2020
Etizz:
Dis one na big church na....

Its nice but nicer in those small churches outside Lagos like one typical village...

He visited a typical rural-like parish in Lagos!/ogun environment some two years back. He is the G. O for all, too.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by sinola(m): 6:32am On Jan 20, 2020
U would have disguised yourself, Pa adeboye
Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by VirtIQ: 6:43am On Jan 20, 2020
God of man
Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by Burruchaga71(m): 7:38am On Jan 20, 2020
So...
Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by Kokoebapluse(m): 7:43am On Jan 20, 2020
Surprise visit or well planned visit?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by Charly68: 7:51am On Jan 20, 2020
Heavens opened for the parish as they got divine representative attention unnoticed . Am sure the parish had prayer through already for Daddy to visit them just like that ..Contests to the parishioners
Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by Frezhkid10(m): 8:25am On Jan 20, 2020
supercase1:

pls I need Donald trump phone number and Putin phone number grin
.��.u get 500k to give am?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by OyinO: 9:46am On Jan 20, 2020
Business supervision and monitoring.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by SuperBlack: 11:23am On Jan 20, 2020
daddytime:
Huh?

Op, you seriously need to read more even if it's the Bible, to help with your written English.

He's a Yoruba Boy
Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by paix(m): 1:01pm On Jan 20, 2020
mosho2good:
*A Lastma officials is just helping a lady driving to park well,and He said EMUDIWA EMUDIWA,the lady just vex and said IDI IYALAYA E WO NI KO MUWA,some people are just too difficult to assist*��‍♂��‍♂
What does it mean? For the benefit of those of us who didn't get the gist.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by paix(m): 1:04pm On Jan 20, 2020
Isoduwa:

About what?

Who get the church?
Christ
Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by jokotus: 1:14pm On Jan 20, 2020
Thanks for visiting sir, but i would appriciate if you can go to remote area and see for yourself how RCCG church look like.
Some are not worth to be call house of God
Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by lucky4west: 1:37pm On Jan 20, 2020
great! the service in my centre was awesome...what a surprise visit for the parish...thank you.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 2:01pm On Jan 20, 2020
tellwisdom:
You see Jesus for there?

When are you going to have sense
Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by Kimberlykay(f): 6:12pm On Jan 20, 2020
Op, you seriously need to read more even if it's the Bible, to help with your written English.[/quote]

hahahahaha you're mean
Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by OGHENAOGIE(m): 6:31pm On Jan 20, 2020
BafanaBafana:
A good thing that differentiates RCCG from other Pentecostal churches is that it is not owned by anyone. It is not Adeboye's personal church and he will not hand over the church to his children
is it only rccg that's not owned by one person? I know u are referring 2 d likes of winners,christ embassy etc but there are other Pentecostal churches that are not subjected to one man influence
Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by GREATESTPIANIST: 9:07pm On Jan 20, 2020
tellwisdom:
You see Jesus for there?
ask your dead brain cells that you pig
Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by GREATESTPIANIST: 9:10pm On Jan 20, 2020
EdiskyHarry:
church business is now booming more than oil and gas. congrats sir
stop yarning dust...... Go and sleep if u feel foolish to yarn shoot....daft fellow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member / Girl DIES for 23 hours and claims she saw Hell / TB Joshua's Simple Sitting Room (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.