Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches (100733 Views)

Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria / Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel / Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by EdiskyHarry: 9:37pm On Jan 20, 2020
GREATESTPIANIST:
stop yarning dust...... Go and sleep if u feel foolish to yarn shoot....daft fellow
apart from being stupid what else do you do for a living? did I mention anybody?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by GREATESTPIANIST: 10:04pm On Jan 20, 2020
EdiskyHarry:

apart from being stupid what else do you do for a living? did I mention anybody?
You should ask yourself that ...... You seem daft.....now run off, loose dog
Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by Legendguru: 11:13pm On Jan 20, 2020
I will be G O one day
Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by OttHin: 11:29pm On Jan 20, 2020
Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by EdiskyHarry: 9:24am On Jan 21, 2020
GREATESTPIANIST:
You should ask yourself that ...... You seem daft.....now run off, loose dog
your foolishness is of highest order, I will not exchange words with a castrated baboon like you this year, get away you this educated fool
Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by GREATESTPIANIST: 9:33am On Jan 21, 2020
EdiskyHarry:

your foolishness is of highest order, I will not exchange words with a castrated baboon like you this year, get away you this educated fool
You a born by mistake product , a shame to generations and a stupid fagggot, now run off like a mad dog u are ......... ekwensu
Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by Darkblood: 11:34am On Jul 18, 2021
I agree
daddytime:
Huh?

Op, you seriously need to read more even if it's the Bible, to help with your written English.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member / Girl DIES for 23 hours and claims she saw Hell / TB Joshua's Simple Sitting Room (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.