Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,698 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches (100732 Views)

Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria / Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel / Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 19, 2020
So?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by Teejay13(m): 10:28pm On Jan 19, 2020
And what do you want us to do? Cheer you up or what?

I don't think this post require to appear in front page.

Honest!
Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by Longman180(m): 10:29pm On Jan 19, 2020
tellwisdom:
You see Jesus for there?
yes oo,on the cross
Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by Tomide007: 10:30pm On Jan 19, 2020
Teejay13:
And what do you want us to do? Cheer you up or what?

I don't think this post require to appear in front page.

Honest!
Did u finish reading it or you just want to bash adeboye?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by krystalken2016: 10:33pm On Jan 19, 2020
Nice one
Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by TheSourcerer: 10:33pm On Jan 19, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
Awwww so nice of him
ma'am submit your 5G
Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by udy4real(m): 10:34pm On Jan 19, 2020
mosho2good:
*A Lastma officials is just helping a lady driving to park well,and He said EMUDIWA EMUDIWA,the lady just vex and said IDI IYALAYA E WO NI KO MUWA,some people are just too difficult to assist*��‍♂��‍♂

Hahahahahahahahaha
Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by LoudlyMouthed: 10:36pm On Jan 19, 2020
Tomide007:

U post ain't making much sense.... How u deduce this from his post?
But sense sha dey inside. Even if na small sense or Tiny sense.

Faith as tiny as mustard seed get power to move mountain.

Sense as tiny as ...can make God's heart glad.
Ask Baba God n He'd tell you more. Faithless n twisted generation.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by Novaccines: 10:38pm On Jan 19, 2020
Wow
Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by viktuur8(m): 10:40pm On Jan 19, 2020
Marketing 103
Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by LionTiger(m): 10:45pm On Jan 19, 2020
This parish is ok naw! pls Sir visit some parishes @ the outskirts of the city.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by LoudlyMouthed: 10:45pm On Jan 19, 2020
Tomide007:

The height of foolishness is when you're trying to bash someone for something you've never done in your life...I know u live with him that's why u know he doesn't .

Here's a link to prove that he does...can we know if you've done same...Hypocrite.....If that's not enough u can use google.
https://www.pulse.ng/communities/religion/pastor-adeboye-rccg-leader-visits-donates-to-kirikiri-maximum-prison/j84jy63
Eyaaah, o ya mi lo nuu
You're all like the Israelites Jesus Christ talked about. If you know, you know. If you don't know, chk the pix of the donkey down here

Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by pek(m): 10:49pm On Jan 19, 2020
BafanaBafana:
A good thing that differentiates RCCG from other Pentecostal churches is that it is not owned by anyone. It is not Adeboye's personal church and he will not hand over the church to his children
Is that the topic of the thread?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by Arhmerdjafss(m): 10:50pm On Jan 19, 2020
That is great
Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 19, 2020
mosho2good:
*A Lastma officials is just helping a lady driving to park well,and He said EMUDIWA EMUDIWA,the lady just vex and said IDI IYALAYA E WO NI KO MUWA,some people are just too difficult to assist*��‍♂��‍♂
please quote with English, you're not making any sense with what you just type
Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by femi4: 10:56pm On Jan 19, 2020
Smartfix:
What an interesting update it is on this thread.
Okay....
Many people are oblivious of the fact that damaged windscreens are very repairable. With the help of a UV-aided modern technology a damged windshield can be restored to a near perfect state (98%). That is why I am here to help my fellow Nairalanders who may be troubled by a crack on their windshield.
Kindly contact me through the numbers on my signature below for the repair of your damaged windshield. Do not ignore that crack or chip on your windshield, thinking it will not spread, get it fixed now by an experienced glass repair technician for just a token.
haba...no picture
Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by calculator123(m): 10:56pm On Jan 19, 2020
BafanaBafana:
A good thing that differentiates RCCG from other Pentecostal churches is that it is not owned by anyone. It is not Adeboye's personal church and he will not hand over the church to his children

So why is his children well positioned in the church?
Abi na all of them God call?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by GRADEXP2(m): 10:56pm On Jan 19, 2020
BafanaBafana:

What would you then say of The Apostolic Church Nigeria (TACN)?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by Zooposki(f): 10:58pm On Jan 19, 2020
Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by Babaheekmat: 11:04pm On Jan 19, 2020
Checking his investments
Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by technicallyrich(m): 11:04pm On Jan 19, 2020
These yoruba muslim again claiming he is a yoruba christian. Infact tunder fia his rituleast skul.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 19, 2020
daddytime:
Huh?

Op, you seriously need to read more even if it's the Bible, to help with your written English.
grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by Teeoffers: 11:04pm On Jan 19, 2020
aleeyshow:
tongue

See news!. ����‍♂️
Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by Smartfix: 11:10pm On Jan 19, 2020
femi4:
haba...no picture
Whatsapp me for that sir. The moderators here are not friendly. My posts are timed and edited to evade their banning.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by golddare: 11:13pm On Jan 19, 2020
BlackBigBlog:
I paid a surprise visit to one of RCCG branches, this is what I met - Pastor Adeboye

Today is Sunday when a lot of people are going to various church to pray and to worship God in full scale. Many people were expecting surprise visit from God.

This morning, when the general overseer woke up, if felt he should just paid a surprise visit to one of the RCCG branches. He woke up and went to one of his branch. We he got there, he meet them praising God.

Going to the presence of God is what man of God always has desire to do

He make this known to the world through his twitter handle. And a lot were commenting on his post.

Shared with Caption ...

Source : https://twitter.com/PastorEAAdeboye/status/1218899862852448257

Somebody's life has been changed, I am sure it's on occasion like this that someone would have dressed up and all of a sudden will pull the clothes and change his mind or one yeye NEPA will just bring light but when mercy said NO it's your turn, you will be there.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 19, 2020
Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by seangy4konji: 11:18pm On Jan 19, 2020
The people who co tribute dollar would be in the front row that service day...

Jesus is lord surely. Saviour of our souls...

They will pay their children school fees through the nose later..buhari is not concerned. He loves them come in almanjiri style so?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by airex(m): 11:24pm On Jan 19, 2020
daddytime:
Huh?

Op, you seriously need to read more even if it's the Bible, to help with your written English.
lol. Biblical English be like, he that readeth lacketh understanding not. Abeg person wey no fit compose simple English how e go take understand this one?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jan 19, 2020
Na for every tread u day day stranded?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches by supercase1(m): 12:25am On Jan 20, 2020
Maxcollins042:
Congratulations. You have made it in life.
based on formats and offering money grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member / Girl DIES for 23 hours and claims she saw Hell / TB Joshua's Simple Sitting Room (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.