Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari (65870 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts A Journalist In Calabar During Press Conference (Video) / A Young Boy Prostrating For President Buhari In Lagos (Photo) / Ademola Adeleke Was Prostrating For Oluwo Of Iwo, Not Omisore (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by Naijacommando22: 10:29pm On Jan 19, 2020
ngadaAwo:
not only you bro FFK

he lost many fans with this act
he should have consulted well

the same foolish terrorist buhari truncating the security of his tribe by proxy

probably he knows nothing about the criminal terrorist buhari

Must everything be about tribe/religion?? Ur just a saddist ..bitter mofo.. paracetamol soul
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by hammerF: 10:29pm On Jan 19, 2020
michoim:
FFK thinks everyone is a hater from hell like him...

Dont blame FFK for stating, wat was going to count against AJ.

AJ should know where his loyalty lies and be very careful about how his actions are interpreted.

Otherwise, Britain will be looking for a way to take those titles from him and hand to another UK Fighter. i.e. Dillian Whyte or Tyson Fury.

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by Khaleell001(m): 10:30pm On Jan 19, 2020
GamalNasser:
He is right Anthony messed up by lying down for a tyrant , if you must prostrate for anyone make sure it's a good person not a dishonest blood Bayer like this one

Do you even know what a tyrant is?

I only pity simpletons liking and sharing your quotes because your of ramblings.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by contigiency(m): 10:31pm On Jan 19, 2020
This overfed and overrated mad man, what point are you making? You think that the humble young man is like you that was not properly raised up?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by contigiency(m): 10:33pm On Jan 19, 2020
Khaleell001:

I only pity simpletons liking and sharing your quotes because your of ramblings.

Don't mind the busy body. The like borrowing and using words they hardly understand the meaning.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by Ernerstdavid55(m): 10:33pm On Jan 19, 2020
ngadaAwo:
not only you bro FFK

well spoken
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by Kaimadiya(f): 10:33pm On Jan 19, 2020
hammerF:

Is Buhari Yoruba?

Cant u see the disconnnect with Joshua wen he went down?

Look Buhari face well.

It was even Onyema dat acknowledge it.

everything in life is a choice... Joshua chose to prostrate and he's comfortable... make everybody rest... it's his prostration, it's his not being acknowledged... after all he didn't come back complaining about it...
he wanted it and he did it
whatever y'all say doesn't change shit

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by Nwaonyishi69: 10:34pm On Jan 19, 2020
Khaleell001:

You talk like those working with affidavit as certificate, sorry.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by GamalNasser: 10:34pm On Jan 19, 2020
Khaleell001:

Buhari is a tyrant .

A leader that disregards rule of law is a tyrant

A leader that supports genocide in any form is a tyrant .

A leader that rigs abuses our electoral process as he dims fit is a tyrant .

A leader that use the threat of terror to make people do as he please is a tyrant ..

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by Roon9(m): 10:36pm On Jan 19, 2020
Amotekun777:

On this, he's absolutely right!

How? Whatever underlying issue he had with the government doesn't mean he can't prostrate first to Buhari's age and then his position as president. As a yoruba FFK ought to know better na.

I don't like buhari atall but if I see am omo I go prostrate straight like slate angry
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by Longman180(m): 10:41pm On Jan 19, 2020
GamalNasser:
He is right Anthony messed up by lying down for a tyrant , if you must prostrate for anyone make sure it's a good person not a dishonest blood Bayer like this one
why should he even prostate for a Fulani man,is not even in their culture to prostrate, even their children dont prostrate to their father when they greet them.he missed up totally. i support KAYODE on this

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 19, 2020
BlackBuhari:
The former Minister of Aviation and Culture, Femi Fani-Kayode has expressed his sore disappointment in Anthony Oluwafemi Joshua for prostrating before President Muhammadu Buhari.

Recall that Anthony Joshua, the British-Nigerian heavyweight boxing champion just yesterday presented President Muhammadu Buhari with his three medals- WBA, WBF and IBF which he won from Andy Ruiz in December last year.

Recall also that the President had left Nigeria for London on Friday in the company of some governors and government official for the inaugural Uk-African Investment Summit which is coming up tomorrow.

However, a meeting with the world boxing champion took place also yesterday, where the celebrity postrated before the president and stated that the president was doing a great job of making Nigerians in Diaspora proud.

Reacting to this earlier today, the former spokesman to former president Olusegun Obasanjo, Femi Fani-Kayode has responded via his Twitter handle @realFFk mad stated this:

Source ; https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1218909626906894337

Please what are your thoughts on this?

Anthony Joshua fùck up, true true.

Buhari's people must've either brainwashed or bribed him.

If he was bribed, I hope he took cash instead of promises/deferred payments, because between 2015 and now, Buhari has broken every single promise he ever made to Nigerians
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by Joana40: 10:43pm On Jan 19, 2020
But he is a true yoruba son known to respect their elders. Respect is respect biko.
[ author=WonderManly post=85939030][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by seangy4konji: 10:45pm On Jan 19, 2020
As a Nigerian to prostrate and just the wya we are ..no problem. But to this jigadist that has no love but to enslave Nigerians and enclamp us to turn to almanjiri...an mess up..

Buhari is an unapologetic hypocrite jihadist that his slogan was to fight corruption and stop dlmedical travels and first class flights out of Nigeria but now his kids are the ones spending lavishly while 90 percent of Nigerians are in penury.

I would never prostrate to this bastard called buhari.

Joshua was misled by his cohorts to think he is a good man...

How many Nigerians has sporting association helped?

Me prostrate to someone trying his might to turn me to a pauper?turn my education struggles to indomie?turn everybody into survivor of the fittest where their smart or not while he does not even have a certificate?turned the Hausa's region to a war zone to fuel his tyranny republic?I can tell you that its this same man fuelling the insurgency in north east Hausa side to enslave them and loot money...

Fucking jihadist.

Tyrant.

In what sane environment would a loose how of a president oppurtuned to be called that name tell security service to lock an adult in a cell for no reason because he bought a line formerly used by her when she was growing Lumos as breast...only to be flying private jet and hosted by. Governor to take pictures..I think you are all mad if you don't reason welk
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by viktuur8(m): 10:45pm On Jan 19, 2020
That last part though, 'he has lost me', like seriously? Losing your condescending privk a hundred times over
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by Khaleell001(m): 10:48pm On Jan 19, 2020
GamalNasser:

Buhari is a tyrant .

A leader that disregards rule of law is a tyrant

A leader that supports genocide in any form is a tyrant .

A leader that rigs abuses our electoral process as he dims fit is a tyrant .

A leader that use the threat of terror to make people do as he please is a tyrant ..

If these statements came from. someone who is objective like Babajide kolade otitoju of TVC news journalist hangout program, I would believe ,not some noise makers who has made negative news their pastime.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by banhammy: 10:51pm On Jan 19, 2020
Femi Fani-Kayode is a stupid man
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 19, 2020
ngadaAwo:
not only you bro FFK

shut that thing you call a brain, what he did symbolizes respect n it alligns with our culture his culture per say ( o karo o jí rè). asides that prostrating to a man old enough to be grandpa makes it a no fuss.
which yeye fan ,if person dey pray for supporters or fans naa like nigerians, same FFk rantin nigeria wil burn if nnamdi was arrested,how many candle did d idiot burn wen kanu was jailed, those alway shoutin n idiolizing saraki slayer of apc, where were they wen kwara governor was demolishing his father property, or shuld we talk of dino melaye fans, now where were nigerians when sowore was arrested n detained against court verdict. oga park well
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by Komu1048(m): 10:53pm On Jan 19, 2020
mosho2good:
Ladies Guide.....

Dating the wrong person, will make you feel you're the problem.

Until you meet the right person you will realize nothing is wrong with you...

Procrastination is an instrument of unserious fellow.

'' I will marry you" ( empty promises)

" I will come and meet with your parents" ( story)

" Get pregnant for me , I will pay your bride price" ( In need of a baby not wife)

' Give me little time' still thinking..( confused fellow)

' You're nagging alot this days" ( unnecessary excuse)

" Sex will helps to love each other more" ( akukoo)

" Send me nude nah" ( sexmate)

" I'm driving now" I will call you back.( Story)

" My parents want me to marry from my community"( story) after how many years of relationship??

" Let's see how it goes" ( hidden intention)

" Always promise to come back every year"
( Yet nothing.. many lovers are involved)

" More than two years in a relationship" I will come and see your parents becomes national anthem..

" Keeping ex and romancing present"
(Love by deceit)

" Baby send me little cash please, need to complete a transaction" ( Playboy)

" Silence without reason"
( And you know you didn't do anything)
Looking for another host....

" No attention; no care'
( Looking for a way to run)

" No communication" and you still believe there is a relationship? Yellow signal..

" No matter how you open your legs, it will never energize a man to pay your bride price.
Sex isn't love..

" The more you visit and take the role of a wife when you're just a girlfriend; the more you reduce your value as a woman.
Because one day he will lie to you that he is not in town, simply because" there is a new catch"

" Love is a verb; and a verb is an action word.

If he is not spiritually, financially, Morally and Mentally ready.
Kindly cut off any � that can't bear fruit.

Swear that u r not one of the single feminism that is craving for attention
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by princebeatzz: 10:54pm On Jan 19, 2020
BE HUMBLE
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by NGpatriot: 10:55pm On Jan 19, 2020
Accumulated side effects of crack cocaine.

This is why some parents reap the same horrible and anti social behavior from their own children.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by beejay85: 10:55pm On Jan 19, 2020
hammerF:

Is Buhari Yoruba?

Cant u see the disconnnect with Joshua wen he went down?

Look Buhari face well.

It was even Onyema dat acknowledge it.
Whether we like it or not,PMB is the president ,CIC of d armed forces.....also the Father of this family named Nigeria...
Yoruba culture demands unquestionable respect for elders and leaders irrespective of our differences..pls let's respect that for this dude...
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by Angrymode: 10:57pm On Jan 19, 2020
No matter what anyone thinks or say, I see nothing wrong in this. It's just a child showing respect to his elders whoever they are.

People talk too much about anything.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by seangy4konji: 10:59pm On Jan 19, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Anthony Joshua has lost many supporters by this action. He just gave legitimacy to a fantastically corrupt tyrant with one of the worst human rights records in the world.
you can't blame Joshua...he was not well fed to know how graduates in Nigeria have turnednto gala seller and buhari has borrowed money fro. The last peasants to fuel hi jihadist movement. Worst human right record. Abacha did not do worst I swear...you can't talk or have freedom of speech..you can't dress well or drive a fancy car 16 year old boy drive in civilised countries, you can't even take your wife's and kids to a bar to celebrate a birthday without being harrased without anyone writing a petition on you to have misdone..his Fulani foot soldiers kill with no remorse..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by seangy4konji: 11:01pm On Jan 19, 2020
Angrymode:
No matter what anyone thinks or say, I see nothing wrong in this. It's just a child showing respect to his elders whoever they are.

People talk too much about anything.

A tyrant is not to be celebrated.

He needs to be castrated to tell his upcoming genes of jihadist what happens to his elder so he can comport.

Oloriburuku deserves no accolades.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by STARGREEN(m): 11:01pm On Jan 19, 2020
Basher8583:

Lol. Did he need you in the first place. Don't go and mind you business... Local fowl
Didn't know that you still sick. Sorry
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 19, 2020
This guy is just a complete Omoluabi doing what he was taught when growing up as a Yoruba boy. When you want to greet the elders prostrate to show them respect. Simple.

He really does not know what goes on in Nigeria. What and what Buhari has done to you or me.

All he just wanted to do was greet an elderly man the right way. Whether he has killed your dog or cat he doesn't know. He did not grow up in Naija and not living here so, he has done absolutely nothing wrong.

Anyways, I still remain his fan.

Don't ask me if its Standing fan or ceiling.

I am still his Fan.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by Passionate1(m): 11:03pm On Jan 19, 2020
Anthony why! Why! Why!

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by fredoooooo: 11:05pm On Jan 19, 2020
This fool again ..
Awon werey as usual na success get family see dem claiming ans , lots of other nigerian boxers are out there they are not fan ...
Una go burn with your hatred heart grin

Sai baba Buhari ... God bless Omoluabi , God bless Nigeria.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by Azatitebi(m): 11:08pm On Jan 19, 2020
Yenyenyenyenyenyen
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by Afolabimills(m): 11:09pm On Jan 19, 2020
boliswitpassprik:
Femi Fani-Kayode is a nuisance and needs to be dealt with seriously before his Madness reaches the same state as bros Nnamdi Kanu, madam Olunloyo or brother Bobrisky.

1. Amotekun should make sure FFK is a priority, the idiot should be caught and his head sent to his Fulani masters.

2. Anthony Joshua should be shown this tweet with the directions to FFK's house in Nigeria so that whenever he's around he could pay FFK a visit and give him one or two punches to reset his brain.

Nonsense.
go n deal with him fool cattle like u
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by Senatorbng(m): 11:10pm On Jan 19, 2020
Does AJ need you to win his fights, idiot. You better go and teach your children how to respect elders and prostrate as our culture demands. Otherwise their madness go start on top your head. Nonsense and FFK.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Amina Ali And Her Baby Meet Buhari At The Presidential Villa (photos) / Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) / Abubakar Shekau Before Boko Haram As Rare Video Of Him Lecturing Emerges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.