Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,726 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari (65829 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts A Journalist In Calabar During Press Conference (Video) / A Young Boy Prostrating For President Buhari In Lagos (Photo) / Ademola Adeleke Was Prostrating For Oluwo Of Iwo, Not Omisore (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by Nobody: 5:21am On Jan 20, 2020
Spot on! I don't respect any damn irresponsible tyrant.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by somtookeke(m): 5:39am On Jan 20, 2020
kiss
Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari
[center][/center]
https://speakersden2..com/2020/01/femi-fani-kayode-blasts-anthony-joshua.html

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by kcpumping(m): 5:39am On Jan 20, 2020
Respect is normal and good but eye service is worst than not rendering respect at all......
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by Enemyofpeace: 5:40am On Jan 20, 2020
Na the work of abike dabiri be that. Very useless woman. Someone even tolded me that baba don fetch water for her borehole before
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by Enemyofpeace: 5:41am On Jan 20, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
AJ abeg u just don't prostrate for any tribe
It's an exclusively Yoruba thing
Other tribes consider it as being submissive on the most part
well said. The poor boy was misguided by abike dabiri who advised the boy to did it...

Good morning Dominique

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by larryking540: 5:52am On Jan 20, 2020
ngadaAwo:
not only you bro FFK

he lost many fans with this act
he should have consulted well

the same foolish terrorist buhari truncating the security of his tribe by proxy

probably he knows nothing about the criminal terrorist buhari

Aj Knows how to play his games well ,both career wise ,
People are beffing he because he did that ,and trust me he owns no one an apology ,

Boxes don't have a long career and if this president is still in position after retirement,Aj will definitely get a position either in one of this recreational post ....Aj isn't a fool same goes with other black American trying to find their rout back to Africa soil

No matter the amount of belt Aj wins ,trust me he is still regarded as a black nigro in the mist of the white man who just want him for boxing business and after retirement the business ends there ,
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by larryking540: 5:57am On Jan 20, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
well said. The poor boy was misguided by abike dabiri who advised the boy to did it...

Good morning Dominique

In Edo state there is a proverb that say$"
Person way they find something na e hand day long pass"
U all thinks Aj is just prostrating for nothing ,
People like Aj have come a long way in life ,he is trying to gain the attention of some important personality , prostrating takes nothing from anyone ,

I once washed my lecture car because I need his help ,he saw it as this boy is a good boy or good student,but I had my own mission while washing his car ,,,

Be loyal and everything will fall into place

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by angrykids(m): 6:03am On Jan 20, 2020
Oga ffk everything CANNOT be use as politics, is just a simple way to greet in yoruba land
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by lakesider2006(m): 6:06am On Jan 20, 2020
FFK IS A NUISANCE, NO ONE SHOULD CARE ABT.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by Nobody: 6:07am On Jan 20, 2020
ANTHONY JOSHUA- BUSINESS FIRST

ME- I THOUGHT ONLY IGBOS LOVE MONEY

Because I don't understand the staunt....they went to meet ANTHONY JOSHUA upon telling his people NOT to have security outfit to protect their villages from killer herders... so they can all be killed and submitted to fear

SAME OLD POLITICAL STAUNT BRITIAN taught THEM....BUT SOMEHOW BECAUSE WE CARE LESS OF ANY HISTORY....WE END UP BUYING INTO SUCH STAUNT.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by psalmylee: 6:08am On Jan 20, 2020
boliswitpassprik:
Femi Fani-Kayode is a nuisance and needs to be dealt with seriously before his Madness reaches the same state as bros Nnamdi Kanu, madam Olunloyo or brother Bobrisky.

1. Amotekun should make sure FFK is a priority, the idiot should be caught and his head sent to his Fulani masters.

2. Anthony Joshua should be shown this tweet with the directions to FFK's house in Nigeria so that whenever he's around he could pay FFK a visit and give him one or two punches to reset his brain.

Nonsense.
ur stupidity is alarming.. There z no remedy. I give up on u
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by Asebaba1(m): 6:17am On Jan 20, 2020
That will not affect his winning and wealth, even if he lost 1million of your type. Arrogant nonsense, you want everyone to be like you.
ngadaAwo:
not only you bro FFK

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by ignis: 6:32am On Jan 20, 2020
ngadaAwo:
not only you bro FFK

You think you making sense?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by ignis: 6:32am On Jan 20, 2020
angrykids:
Oga ffk everything CANNOT be use as politics, is just a simple way to greet in yoruba land
Is London yoruba land?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by fareed69(m): 6:34am On Jan 20, 2020
ngadaAwo:
not only you bro FFK

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by Lanre0: 6:46am On Jan 20, 2020
FFK can never fight for we Yorubas because he is a Yoruba bastard, a nuisance, a money launderer, a thief & above all he lacks basic home training.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by kibraaminase(m): 6:51am On Jan 20, 2020
Oga ffk why, if you have the opportunity to meet Buhari I know you will bend to greet him like you did to Tinubu
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by Slurity(m): 7:03am On Jan 20, 2020
I ALWAYS THOUGHT FFK IS NORMAL WITH RIGHT SENSE OF THINKING UNTIL NOW. THIS MAN IS OVER FUSTRATED
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by adedayoa2(f): 7:04am On Jan 20, 2020
Even FFK would prostrste, except he is an 'omoluabi'
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by Adrian98(m): 7:06am On Jan 20, 2020
Ffk Dem go beat you o
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by Slurity(m): 7:07am On Jan 20, 2020
ignis:

Is London yoruba land?
If you and your parent move to Ghana, you will just wake up the second morning and stop respecting them the way your culture demand? Your sense is limited
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by Goalnaldo(m): 7:09am On Jan 20, 2020
Yorubas are said to be respectful. I think people like ffk is the reason they want to enact social media law.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by Slurity(m): 7:10am On Jan 20, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
Na the work of abike dabiri be that. Very useless woman. Someone even tolded me that baba don fetch water for her borehole before
Enemy of peace is an enemy of God. God is peaceful
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by Adeagbo77: 7:14am On Jan 20, 2020
It's high time Nigerians stop giving this mad man's (FFK) statement attention. What is his business in the way an adult (AJ) greeted another person, the president for that matter? It's so glaring that FFK's frustration has graduated to acute maddness. May God protect his family and those around him from the bite of a Bull Dog called FFK.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by Adakintroy2: 7:14am On Jan 20, 2020
Ffk should learn to respect others and perspective. Your views are not always absolute in an intellectual discuss..political and cultures are two.different identity. Aside bible admonish us to be summit I've to authority.

Joshua is non binary as far as nigerian politics goes he is free to do what he like...even dine with ameachI (the traitor). He is free
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by Amieinu123(m): 7:14am On Jan 20, 2020
hatred will kill this man
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by Nobody: 7:16am On Jan 20, 2020
WonderManly:
That's when you are a well trained Yoruba man. And that's the reason why he always won his fights. He respect elders and also young one's. Just the secret, but the fact only!
Bowing, Kneeling or lieing down to great is not a sign of good training or respect, is just CULTURE.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by Nobody: 7:16am On Jan 20, 2020
WonderManly:
That's when you are a well trained Yoruba man. And that's the reason why he always won his fights. He respect elders and also young one's. Just the secret, but the fact only!
I am a Yoruba man and I will never prostrate before any Man. It’s a stupid outdated traditional practice.

You don’t have to lie down on the ground like a slave to show someone you respect them. They are not God.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by ofwest47(m): 7:21am On Jan 20, 2020
Omo Fani powerless you don' come again you better not go to London or else your mouth will be boxed to death.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by Taeewo(m): 7:22am On Jan 20, 2020
chozzy:
AJ was obviously misled into this eye service jamboree by the likes of Abike Dabiri.
Abike Dabiri's second name in Buhari's govt is Mrs Eye Service.

I remember it took the likes of Ben Bruce to pressure Buhari's govt to mobilize support
for AJ in his fight against Ruiz to reclaim his belts which the FG still failed to.

In fact, when Ben Bruce made that call, a friend jokingly told us Buhari will do nothing
because AJ was not a Northern Muslim. This president only recognises Northern Muslims!

So sad, we have the worst ethno-religious bigot in history as president.

AJ should know that his support base in Nigeria are the ordinary masses and some state govts
(not Buhari's FG)

So if Nigerian fan and government no support AJ,he no go win the fight..

Abi na them teach AJ how to punch ..
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by Nobody: 7:35am On Jan 20, 2020
Lol 😂
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari by ignis: 7:40am On Jan 20, 2020
Slurity:
If you and your parent move to Ghana, you will just wake up the second morning and stop respecting them the way your culture demand? Your sense is limited

If you have sense, you won't be insulting others in a public social forum.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Chantal Biya Vs Dolapo Osinbajo: A Meeting Of Two Contrasting Women (Photos) / Photos Of Nigerians Listening to Peter Obi's International Press Conference / Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.