Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Because I Need His Help, Now My Late Father's Friend Is Begging Me To Date Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Because I Need His Help, Now My Late Father's Friend Is Begging Me To Date Him (707 Views)

My Girlfriend Lecturer Send Her This Pix After She Seek For His Help / She Need A Guy To Date her Who Is Good In Bed. I Dont Need His Money / Man Expose His Friend Who Ignored Him When He Was Broke But Need His Help Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Because I Need His Help, Now My Late Father's Friend Is Begging Me To Date Him by King2kay(m): 11:59am On Jan 20, 2020
A Nigerian woman has asked Nigerians for help on what to do after her late father's friend asked her to date him.

The woman is not happy that her father's friend is asking her out. According to her, all this is happening because she's in need of help.

She wrote:

Hello, I am writing you due to what happened today. My late father was a police officer before his death, and for over 13 yrs now his gratuity has not been paid.

We have tried all our possible best going from Abuja back to Lagos still, yet nothing to show for it. So my late father friend just chatted me up today and asked after my mum and siblings; I told him we are fine
Read more @ http://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/932a6aabf03f40bb6071a8bbaaf5cda0?country=ug&language=en&share=1&client=

Re: Because I Need His Help, Now My Late Father's Friend Is Begging Me To Date Him by kestolove95(m): 12:01pm On Jan 20, 2020
With that yansh? You are not even serious

(1) (Reply)

Man sues wife for refusing him sex / Girls And Marriage / Sexx Stories That Turn Bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.