Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) (62362 Views)

"EFCC Arrested My Brother Because They Found My Panties In The House" / 7th July; Nigerian Black Axxe Cultists Storm Night Club In Philippines. Photos / Suspected Yahoo Boy, 606 Autos, EFCC Arrested At Club57 Cries Out From Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by LagosWahala: 4:52pm On Jan 20, 2020
EFCC una sure say all be yahoo boys?
Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by Timileyin1234(m): 4:52pm On Jan 20, 2020
Efcc oley
Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by sean079: 4:53pm On Jan 20, 2020
sodiqapril:
On Dec 26, a friend of mine that was schooling and working in Canada came home for his sister's wedding. He suggested we go to a nearby club just to chill out. Imagine if EFCC stormed that club at that moment, we 'd both have been tagged Yahoo boys at that moment. Some months ago FBI arrested 89 foreigners for financial fraud , before the arrest they already had concrete evidence against them but these fools prefer to arrest first then investigate later.
Back to the useless FG, innocent boys are sent to prison down south while terrorists are paid and given maximum enjoyment under the guise of rehabilitation..who needs rehabilitation more, a terrorist or a scammer.
If you are a southerner and you still support Buhari, I pray the evil to support won't consume you..
To that dead rat griller, one day we go jam one on one, you go no say life no get part two.
No be only dey find one on one encounter with him. He already got unknown enemy everywhere to face. I beleive he wont survive onslaught

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by ruggedtimi(m): 4:53pm On Jan 20, 2020
sodiqapril:
On Dec 26, a friend of mine that was schooling and working in Canada came home for his sister's wedding. He suggested we go to a nearby club just to chill out. Imagine if EFCC stormed that club at that moment, we 'd both have been tagged Yahoo boys at that moment
what you trying to explain. You had a frnd who came from canada.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by DoubleEngine007: 4:54pm On Jan 20, 2020
As them many reach,them no fit kill all those thieves called Efcc... This boys disappoint me.. DSS,Sars and Efcc ,I no even know d one wen worst pass... Thieves arresting thieves..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by Nwaonyishi69: 4:54pm On Jan 20, 2020
Is this a discreet hisbah or Sharia policing of the South West?

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by TallPck1(m): 4:54pm On Jan 20, 2020
babasolution:
Theseeeee guys stupid oo,so with their number like these they allow efcc carry them like that,so they no fit they carry guns waka,while are the youths allowing the governments treat them like trash.

You know nothing about raiding and the fact that you have your car with them and you are still innocent you would definitely want to act civil
Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by ruggedtimi(m): 4:54pm On Jan 20, 2020
Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 20, 2020
Yahoo boys should start buying Kia or Honda cos Toyota don cast for dem hand.

Seems yahoo yahoo is a gender based vice.. Hard to see a female caught

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by Hedonisco: 4:56pm On Jan 20, 2020
sodiqapril:
On Dec 26, a friend of mine that was schooling and working in Canada came home for his sister's wedding. He suggested we go to a nearby club just to chill out. Imagine if EFCC stormed that club at that moment, we 'd both have been tagged Yahoo boys at that moment. Some months ago FBI arrested 89 foreigners for financial fraud , before the arrest they already had concrete evidence against them but these fools prefer to arrest first then investigate later.
Back to the useless FG, innocent boys are sent to prison down south while terrorists are paid and given maximum enjoyment under the guise of rehabilitation..who needs rehabilitation more, a terrorist or a scammer.
If you are a southerner and you still support Buhari, I pray the evil to support won't consume you..
To that dead rat griller, one day we go jam one on one, you go no say life no get part two.

You have no idea. If I can absolutely identify the irritating animal behind that moniker, I would place a hefty price on his head. No jokes.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by fk002: 4:56pm On Jan 20, 2020
sodiqapril:

Shut up fvcking scammer your cup will full someday.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by willexyaho(m): 4:59pm On Jan 20, 2020
Meaning that everyone in that club is a Yahoo boy
Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by klax(m): 5:00pm On Jan 20, 2020
H100:
Following a story on Nairaland Front page reporting an EFFC raid in a night club in Ibadan. Link >>> https://www.nairaland.com/5638128/efcc-raids-club-360-ibadan.

The Eagle has confirmed arrest of 89 Yahoo Boys suspects from the raid. video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3lHF8iZZDI

Here is the publication on the Anti corruption body's twitter feed.

https://twitter.com/officialEFCC/status/1219199755768803328

Bto efcc though people support your move against yahoo but not these one nah. How can you say you arrested 89 boys in one place and they are all yahoo Haba efcc make una slow down nah.
Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by DoubleEngine007: 5:00pm On Jan 20, 2020
ruggedtimi:
g gang
You too na G boy? Na you dem go catch next..

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by Emmanuelhector(m): 5:00pm On Jan 20, 2020
babasolution:
Theseeeee guys stupid oo,so with their number like these they allow efcc carry them like that,so they no fit they carry guns waka,while are the youths allowing the governments treat them like trash.
Ajonjas too dey fear nah..

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by LANDLORD72: 5:01pm On Jan 20, 2020
No sense in this raid Efcc you are lucky Nigerian youth are Afraid
If it where Somalia you will not try such Rubbish.
Efcc should read today head line how many solders kill and kidnapping by boko haram
They should go After those boko boys .So boys nor fit enjoy again.
Each person now will pay 500k to bail himself sorry o Efcc una be fool,am not in support of Yahoo Yahoo before somebody will crucified me here.
Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by Cyoung4real(m): 5:01pm On Jan 20, 2020
86?? cry cryThem pack both innocent people join I swear angry angry. Pele to them

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 20, 2020
Mashalashi is filled today...olohun agba adura.... Ibadan lawyers go dey jubilate ....

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by Emmanuelhector(m): 5:03pm On Jan 20, 2020
EFCC can't arrest 89 of my Igbo brothers this way.. Ajonjas are only good at talking like parrot.. spit

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by stieyven(m): 5:03pm On Jan 20, 2020
sodiqapril:
He who calls another a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by Marshalldrezzy(m): 5:03pm On Jan 20, 2020
brainpulse:
Good one EFCC. The youths must be responsible by force
Because u no dey involve for there abi

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by West2019(m): 5:04pm On Jan 20, 2020
stupid efcc boko haram are trouble northeast let dem.be deploy there, e dey easy to do Yahoo

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by tiger28: 5:05pm On Jan 20, 2020
sodiqapril:
are you saying fraud should ok? They were rounded up just as it's done here in the State where KNOWN spot have been identified. Based on sufficient evidence found on them, "hopefully " the innocent will be let go ( that's the only problem in Nigeria)
Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by PussyKing(m): 5:05pm On Jan 20, 2020
Afonjas taking over the Yahoo Yahoo Industry since ages.

No one can beat them in this business

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by Emmanuelhector(m): 5:06pm On Jan 20, 2020
LANDLORD72:
No sense in this raid Efcc you are lucky *Nigerian youth* are Afraid
Efcc should read today head line how many solders kill and kidnapping by boko haram
Each person now will pay 500k to bail himself sorry o Efcc una be fool,am not in support of Yahoo Yahoo before somebody will crucified me here.
LANDLORD72:
LANDLORD72:
Yoruba guys are afraid rather.. imagine 89 of them in one night..
Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by validman7(m): 5:07pm On Jan 20, 2020
sodiqapril:

guy you de vex o, but that dead meat seller is damn annoying.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by madridguy(m): 5:10pm On Jan 20, 2020
Back to the useless FG, innocent boys are sent to prison down south while terrorists are paid and given maximum enjoyment under the guise of rehabilitation..

See you, every of your problem is North this North that....The EFCC that came to burst you and your friends, how many of the operatives are Hausa/Fulani ? Or if i should i ask, the SARS officers killing people, arrasing people, how many times do you see an Hausa officer among them?
They are either Yoruba, Igbo or Edo officer.

So take your ranting to elsewhere.

sodiqapril:

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by asahnwaKC: 5:11pm On Jan 20, 2020
angry angry angry ......how manage....what evidence..what proof....
Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by MICHEALADEX(m): 5:12pm On Jan 20, 2020
dante0147:
Same picture posted October 2019 check EFCC's page on twitter

Prove it bro
Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by ThankGod1478(m): 5:12pm On Jan 20, 2020
this things yire me oh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Montana Million: Linus Chioma Had Attacked His Killers On Facebook (pics) / Caleb Obari Mark Found Dead! Missing Nigerian Student In Ukraine Dies / How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.