Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,695 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) (62355 Views)

"EFCC Arrested My Brother Because They Found My Panties In The House" / 7th July; Nigerian Black Axxe Cultists Storm Night Club In Philippines. Photos / Suspected Yahoo Boy, 606 Autos, EFCC Arrested At Club57 Cries Out From Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by Yoighaman(m): 8:27pm On Jan 20, 2020
H100:
Following a story on Nairaland Front page reporting an EFFC raid in a night club in Ibadan. Link >>> https://www.nairaland.com/5638128/efcc-raids-club-360-ibadan.

The Eagle has confirmed arrest of 89 Yahoo Boys suspects from the raid. video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3lHF8iZZDI

Here is the publication on the Anti corruption body's twitter feed.

https://twitter.com/officialEFCC/status/1219199755768803328

What the EFCC does not realize is that just like they made Naira Marley popular, they have also made club 360 in Ibadan popular, big thanks to them.

They posited Yahoo! boys frequent the place, yimu, which club anywhere in Nigeria don't they frequent?

Abeg, anytime you are in Ibadan, please go have fun at club 360, nice place to hang out.

#saynotofraud.
Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by chimeyoung(m): 8:31pm On Jan 20, 2020
sonofanarchy:
I pray I'm giving the opportunity to be an efcc agent,I will raid them like cockroaches. They aren't hard to spot, always showing off

Person Sucess go dey pain this one

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by kellight(m): 8:34pm On Jan 20, 2020
I hate to say this but am not proud to be a Nigeria at all, in fact it's a disgrace
Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by dominion001(m): 8:41pm On Jan 20, 2020
ojuu4u:
Small boys with BIG gods

Only God knows how many destinies and lives (mostly ladies) have been destroyed by all these ritualists calling their selves yahoo boys...
passing outright judgement without Investigation is d most stupid thing to do.
Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by Nikkiminaj: 8:44pm On Jan 20, 2020
Just negodu
Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by darediamond(m): 8:50pm On Jan 20, 2020
This is the one of the MAIN REASON WHY OYINBOS CALL AFRICANS ANIMALS.

The ANIMAL here is EFCC!!!

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by joepepsy(m): 8:51pm On Jan 20, 2020
The cancer you criminals are creating will hunt you and your families,when maga no pay again na your family boys go turn to.
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr
Be a real niggarrr.

You think bombing is easy?

Let me tell you a secret niggarrr

Bombing is the most difficult job on planet earth
Do you know what it means to acquire tools and format?
Do you know what it means to hypnotize human?
Do you know what it means to stay awake all night?
Do you know what it means for azaman to come up with stories that the money has not been confirmed

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by m140(m): 8:53pm On Jan 20, 2020
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr
Be a real niggarrr.

Do you know what it means for azaman to come up with stories that the money has not been confirmed
So.... It's easy to create electricity, vehicles, aircraft.
Bomb ko, blast ni. Destroying people life easy like breathing
Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by dellman4(m): 9:13pm On Jan 20, 2020
Idiot Efcc na youth make dem fey pack put for prison since there own family no get future
Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by davillian(m): 9:26pm On Jan 20, 2020
sodiqapril:
On Dec 26, a friend of mine that was schooling and working in Canada came home for his sister's wedding. He suggested we go to a nearby club just to chill out. Imagine if EFCC stormed that club at that moment, we 'd both have been tagged Yahoo boys at that moment. Some months ago FBI arrested 89 foreigners for financial fraud , before the arrest they already had concrete evidence against them but these fools prefer to arrest first then investigate later.
Back to the useless FG, innocent boys are sent to prison down south while terrorists are paid and given maximum enjoyment under the guise of rehabilitation..who needs rehabilitation more, a terrorist or a scammer.
If you are a southerner and you still support Buhari, I pray the evil to support won't consume you..
To that dead rat griller, one day we go jam one on one, you go no say life no get part two.
No worry about that griller when time come we go call am to come grill for us then we go grill am....

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by Khaleell001(m): 9:28pm On Jan 20, 2020
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr
Be a real niggarrr.

go find work guy.
No matter how or what you try to justify it, it will NEVER EVER be legal to me.

Go find work leave yahoo.
Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by Yinibixema: 9:34pm On Jan 20, 2020
Foolishbuhari:

Go call dem na e go shock you say poverty go kill you before you reach their office gate sef! You can't even spell track properly grin cheesy egbon digestive tract! Ozuo cheesy
Bro no vex. Na wire you dey do?
Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by Thunderblasts(m): 9:46pm On Jan 20, 2020
brainpulse:
Good one EFCC. The youths must be responsible by force
Let me burst your bubble.
EFCC will have to arrest every guy in this country to win this Battle. Even you sef!!!

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by Jinglebell70: 9:49pm On Jan 20, 2020
A friend of mine who is not even involved in cybercrime was raided and he was not released today.. he was invited for an interview tomorrow, this country is something else.
Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by Destinyosaro(m): 9:56pm On Jan 20, 2020
Mad oh
Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by JonAbraham(m): 10:02pm On Jan 20, 2020
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr
Be a real niggarrr.

HERE COMES A MEMBER SPEAKING THRASH...
WHAT DOES ALL OF THE SHIT YOU MENTIONED HAS TO DO WITH HUSTLING?
MY GUY GO FIND WORK...

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by sodiqapril(m): 10:18pm On Jan 20, 2020
davillian:

No worry about that griller when time come we go call am to come grill for us then we go grill am....
Mad ooo...nice suggestion bro

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by Akiika: 10:28pm On Jan 20, 2020
This is the kind of nonsense folks should protest. This is an infringement of their right to associate. How can you go arrest customers at a place of business without evidence? They will probably levy those boys for their release. This is not right. If they are innocent and know their right, they should be asking what their offense are and ask for arrest warrant, otherwise they should resist the arrest. Imagine if 89 of them resist arrest and create a scene.
But as usual, majority of them can only come online to comment on stuffs ignorantly, but don't know their basic rights.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by jimmyLd101: 10:48pm On Jan 20, 2020
dante0147:
Same picture posted October 2019 check EFCC's page on twitter
Don't know about the club but them bust that club truly.
Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by losky83: 10:57pm On Jan 20, 2020
H100:
Following a story on Nairaland Front page reporting an EFFC raid in a night club in Ibadan. Link >>> https://www.nairaland.com/5638128/efcc-raids-club-360-ibadan.

The Eagle has confirmed arrest of 89 Yahoo Boys suspects from the raid. video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3lHF8iZZDI

Here is the publication on the Anti corruption body's twitter feed.

https://twitter.com/officialEFCC/status/1219199755768803328
JESUS.so any young man driving an expensive car and goes to a night club is a criminal?oh God.young men cant you take this fools to court?every young man who has been intimidated should sue this bastards.its obvious that EFCC which started on a good note is beginning to look like that NPF.they stop you without reason,arrest you without evidence,detain you for nothing,disgrace you,rub shit on ur profile and when you get out,you just say"thank God they have released me",Your a fool.sue them for damages.it will help them do proper investigation before arrest.this is the only country where arrest is made before investigation.in other countries the police would tap your door and when you come out,they say"your under arrest for this and this".but in this country,they bang your door and when you come out they say"what did you do and how did you do it?in fact come to the station to explain".they really do not have the much needed intelligence.I repeat young men do not allow this monkeys intimidate you.seek redress.
Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by Okphanymonygang: 11:13pm On Jan 20, 2020
Nawa oooo this one ova me sha
Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by omobaba1759: 11:32pm On Jan 20, 2020
How many Northern club have they burst ? Very soon they will start bursting Churches,crusades and mosques in the southwest because there are plenty youth there that look like yahoo boys .

Yoruba Ro'nu
Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by emmydiamon(m): 11:38pm On Jan 20, 2020
BusolaDakolo:
Ok, it's now clear that you are a yahoo boy if you do one of the following:
If you club
If you drive Benz
If you have dreadlocks
If you look too fresh

You can add yours...
And if you get too much Beards like mine.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by nextstep(m): 12:02am On Jan 21, 2020
Witchersunited:
If your hands are clean
You have nothing to fear

Not in this our Nigeria oh...

if you bought sim of fraudster, you don enter am.
even when you're just managing one small Smirnoff and asun, if EFCC jam you inside club, you go hear am. grin grin

it's good sha... let people learn work

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by Billyanger(m): 12:10am On Jan 21, 2020
Once upon a time scammers(419) operates in hideouts and are ashamed to be identified as a scammer…Now it's something of pride, they even come on social media to defend themselves and protest. Lmfao! angry

I'm not gonna judge anybody, plenty worries wey men dey face…but for high percentage of these men, if you remove yahoo from thier lives/minds…there is nothing good left! And for these men to stay humble and remain lowkey…NO! E difficult for dem like say na generational curse… angry

My Advice: Y'll get a real hustle that you can tell your children boastfully about.
Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by Foolishbuhari: 12:12am On Jan 21, 2020
Yinibixema:

Bro no vex. Na wire you dey do?

Lol no bros na normal workings
Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by Foolishbuhari: 12:14am On Jan 21, 2020
Billyanger:
Once upon a time scammers(419) operates in hideouts and are ashamed to be identified as a scammer…Now it's something of pride, they even come on social media to defend themselves and protest. Lmfao! angry

I'm not gonna judge anybody, plenty worries wey men dey face…but for high percentage of these men, if you remove yahoo from thier lives/minds…there is nothing good left! And for these men to stay humble and remain lowkey…NO! E difficult for dem like say na generational curse… angry

My Advice: Y'll get a real hustle that you can tell your children boastfully about.

My guy pikin don dey bomb for am so Charlie spare us the preaching ehn... Go fuel your real hustle so your kids would be proud of you but while at it, remember there's no pride in poverty!
Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by naijamerican: 12:17am On Jan 21, 2020
sodiqapril:
On Dec 26, a friend of mine that was schooling and working in Canada came home for his sister's wedding. He suggested we go to a nearby club just to chill out. Imagine if EFCC stormed that club at that moment, we 'd both have been tagged Yahoo boys at that moment. Some months ago FBI arrested 89 foreigners for financial fraud , before the arrest they already had concrete evidence against them but these fools prefer to arrest first then investigate later.
Back to the useless FG, innocent boys are sent to prison down south while terrorists are paid and given maximum enjoyment under the guise of rehabilitation..who needs rehabilitation more, a terrorist or a scammer.
If you are a southerner and you still support Buhari, I pray the evil to support won't consume you..
To that dead rat griller, one day we go jam one on one, you go no say life no get part two.

Such fax. These boys are actually developing the economy. Meanwhile boko haram kills and no one is arrested. God punish buhari and the Nigerian government
Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by Billyanger(m): 12:29am On Jan 21, 2020
Foolishbuhari:

My guy pikin don dey bomb for am so Charlie spare us the preaching ehn... Go fuel your real hustle so your kids would be proud of you but while at it, remember there's no pride in poverty!

Bross based on your reply "Pride" should not be top priortity. Plus 90% of these Scammers are not even free from poverty! If all you have is Money then you are truely poor my guy. Atleast make sure you don't die without wisdom my guy.
Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by OgogoroFreak(m): 12:56am On Jan 21, 2020
sodiqapril:
See rehabilitated and repented bokoharam below that were set free embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Caleb Obari Mark Found Dead! Missing Nigerian Student In Ukraine Dies / Montana Million: Linus Chioma Had Attacked His Killers On Facebook (pics) / Eiye & Viking Cultists Clash In AuchiPoly, Five Feared Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.