Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) (62339 Views)

"EFCC Arrested My Brother Because They Found My Panties In The House" / 7th July; Nigerian Black Axxe Cultists Storm Night Club In Philippines. Photos / Suspected Yahoo Boy, 606 Autos, EFCC Arrested At Club57 Cries Out From Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by wizkidblogger(f): 6:00pm On Jan 20, 2020
Kekereekun123:
imagine going to the club to chill and this happens. this is disgusting and stupid

i tire oo and the youth are just observing** smh
Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 20, 2020
EFCC is currently worse than SARS.. What a country sad
Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by eldeens: 6:05pm On Jan 20, 2020
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr
Be a real niggarrr.

You think bombing is easy?

Let me tell you a secret niggarrr

Bombing is the most difficult job on planet earth
Do you know what it means to acquire tools and format?
Do you know what it means to hypnotize human?
Do you know what it means to stay awake all night?
Do you know what it means for azaman to come up with stories that the money has not been confirmed

Another yahoo sited, I will tag EFCC

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by dante0147: 6:15pm On Jan 20, 2020
MICHEALADEX:

Prove it bro

Stop being a dick head !. I already asked you to check twitter
Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by kennylesy122(m): 6:17pm On Jan 20, 2020
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr
Be a real niggarrr.

Do you know what it means for azaman to come up with stories that the money has not been confirmed
Dem no go think that one ooo
Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by americans(m): 6:18pm On Jan 20, 2020
grin naija don cast
Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 20, 2020
NEWSEFCC under attack over raid of Club 360, arrest of 89 suspectsPublished 5 hours ago on January 20, 2020 By Fikayo Olowolagba

The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, has come under attack over the arrest of 89 suspected internet fraudsters at the Club 360.

DAILY POST reported that EFCC Ibadan zonal office arrested 89 suspected internet fraudsters at the Club 360 located on Akala Expressway, Oluyole Extension in Ibadan, the Oyo State capital.

The agency during the raid, confiscated scores of vehicles, laptops, sophisticated phones, and other items.

The action of the anti-graft agency has led to a backlash from Nigerians on social media as some condemned the raid.

Here are some comments gathered by DAILY POST from Twitter:

@Ogbenidipo “Less than 6 months ago, the FBI arrested 80 Diaspora Yahoo Yahoo Boys. They already had evidence to nail every single one of them before making any arrest. EFCC can do better. You just can’t go around raiding clubhouses and arresting every single person in sight. It is wrong!

@Animasaun_a “Anytime I’m in Ibadan, I always go to this spot to hang out cos it’s very close to my parents’ house. Had it been I was in IB over the weekend I would have been part of these guys and I’m not a yahoo boy. You have also killed someone’s business, EFCC this is so wrong.”

@Ironnia2 “Only a fool will believe this 89 Yahoo boys. You all are a joke. What were they all doing in the club at once? Abi they were hosting Yahoo Boys PTA meeting? Rubbish!

@AyodeleDaramola “In a nutshell, Nigerians stop going to nightclub abi? SARS will invade NIGHTCLUB, Police will invade NIGHTCLUB, EFCC invades NIGHTCLUB. Do our security services know the meaning of intelligence?

@ArcSamuel “Dear EFCC, Thank for carrying out your duties, but please note that there are some among those arrested who are just nightcrawlers, kindly and thoroughly separate the chaff from the wheat so all will not suffer.”

@Fin_disu “EFCC just wants to give a pretense that your working to justify that they’re working. How is this any sort of evidence?

@O_Parta “This is really shameful you move around clubhouses to arrest people randomly and next thing you tag them fraudsters so your telling us 89fraudsters went to one club in just one night? so now your profile and tag people fraudsters just because they go to the club.”

@G_diets “See my anger at EFCC you have just branded all of them Yahoo boys. So 89 boys packed themselves into a nightclub for what actually…EFCC talk another thing.”
see comments

@FestusGreen “You go about harassing people and labeling them as Yahoo boys without a single piece of evidence. God will p*nish all of you. Your salaries will be used for hospital bills, emergency burials, and court wahala.”

@Evansted101 “Lmao “89 Yahoo Boys” in one club, same day same time. shey na seminar dem go for? You can’t just arrest someone because of Phones, Laptops, and Vehicles you saw them with.. the fact you people arrested 89 guys shows there was no proper investigation. Y’all just packed

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by Foolishbuhari: 6:20pm On Jan 20, 2020
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr
Be a real niggarrr.

My brother oil dey your head! If I tell u wetin azaman do me... Bastard carry my $500k run thinking say nothing go sup... E sha run come back because who price must collect!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 20, 2020
Foolishbuhari:

My brother oil dey your head! If I tell u wetin azaman do me... Bastard carry my $500k run thinking say nothing go sup... E sha run come back because who price must collect!

USD500k? efcc need to step up their game to enable them track men like you online.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by macho44(m): 6:27pm On Jan 20, 2020
BusolaDakolo:
Ok, it's now clear that you are a yahoo boy if you do one of the following:
If you club
If you drive Benz
If you have dreadlocks
If you look too fresh

You can add yours...
If u get PINK Lips and ur Yansh dey excessively BIG for a MALE grin grin
Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by nyzeo(m): 6:29pm On Jan 20, 2020
Yoruba and thief.... 5and 6
Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by BusolaDakolo: 6:30pm On Jan 20, 2020
macho44:
If u get PINK Lips and ur Yansh dey excessively BIG for a MALE grin grin
grin for naija, everyone is a suspect or a potential suspect.
Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by macho44(m): 6:31pm On Jan 20, 2020
BusolaDakolo:

grin for naija, everyone is a suspect or a potential suspect.
Including our PRESIDO, the guy looks very SUSPICIOUS too
Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by Yoighaman(m): 6:41pm On Jan 20, 2020
@EFCC: Investigate first, then Arrest.

Not the other way round.
Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by shogsman(m): 6:42pm On Jan 20, 2020
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr
Be a real niggarrr.

With the way you shout nigga up and down one might think you actually amount to something, alas you're just a petty thief.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by Stefenijoan002(f): 6:44pm On Jan 20, 2020
Effc themselves are the greatest scammer of all times if you know you know!all this show off are just to cover up there own ,so as to make babu believe they're working !nonsense n senseless set of people.
Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by shogsman(m): 6:44pm On Jan 20, 2020
AceRoyal:
What evidence do they have that they are yahoo boys?
EFCC just go about arresting randomly based on unintelligent profiling and then tag them fraudsters.
It's very pathetic! angry

At then end if the day, these arrests are made because they want to extort money from these guys.

So in Nigeria presently, any young person that goes clubbing, drives a car and looks good is a fraudster? undecided

I weep for my country! cry
Let the do their job and stop your silly assumptions, you don't know the Intel they had on them yet you're here shouting profiling. There is a reason they tagged them SUSPECTS.
Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by Roon9(m): 6:48pm On Jan 20, 2020
sodiqapril:
On Dec 26, a friend of mine that was schooling and working in Canada came home for his sister's wedding. He suggested we go to a nearby club just to chill out. Imagine if EFCC stormed that club at that moment, we 'd both have been tagged Yahoo boys at that moment. Some months ago FBI arrested 89 foreigners for financial fraud , before the arrest they already had concrete evidence against them but these fools prefer to arrest first then investigate later.
Back to the useless FG, innocent boys are sent to prison down south while terrorists are paid and given maximum enjoyment under the guise of rehabilitation..who needs rehabilitation more, a terrorist or a scammer.
If you are a southerner and you still support Buhari, I pray the evil to support won't consume you..
To that dead rat griller, one day we go jam one on one, you go no say life no get part two.

Bros! Nawa!
Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by shogsman(m): 6:48pm On Jan 20, 2020
VirtIQ:
This is what all youths need to do. Every street must have a car full of thugs. Clip them birds fast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMFZT3ahsAM
That was a movie clip and it's a couple years ago

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by onyxo76(m): 6:48pm On Jan 20, 2020
what are the booking odds of finding 89 Yahoo boys in one place same day, same time? even if they have Yahoo conference they will gather like this in one place, I'm pretty sure like 80 out if those 89 will be just guys that decided to check the club out.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by Savagethe21st(m): 7:07pm On Jan 20, 2020
Keep on arresting them since the dont want to make money the hard way

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46evIaq53ig Hey I'm a 17 yr old producer doing it all on his own and I'll appreciate if y'all check my beats out and subscribe.I'm not trying to be annoying just wanna pursue my dreams
Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by LANDLORD72: 7:12pm On Jan 20, 2020
Emmanuelhector:
[b][/b]
Yoruba guys are afraid rather.. imagine 89 of them in one night..
All are not Yoruba 100 % sure
Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by yahoosurepass(m): 7:24pm On Jan 20, 2020
9jamag:
When EFCC go raid house of Assembly?? There are several yahoo men dia..

Are you in need of a professional, effective & affordable Website Design for your business or organization? See my signature to contact us today.

fraudster
Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by Foolishbuhari: 7:30pm On Jan 20, 2020
payperpost:

500k? efcc need to step up their game to enable them tract men like you online.

Go call dem na
Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by Foolishbuhari: 7:31pm On Jan 20, 2020
payperpost:

500k? efcc need to step up their game to enable them tract men like you online.

Go call dem na e go shock you say poverty go kill you before you reach their office gate sef! You can't even spell track properly grin cheesy egbon digestive tract! Ozuo cheesy

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by inspector1(m): 7:38pm On Jan 20, 2020
=Built2last post=Its disgusting to see EFCC raid clubs every night.

its nothing but extortion by those EFCC officials.

the act establishing EFCC focuses on financial crimes which borders more on money laundering. If anyone is in club, its to spend money and not to commit crime or launder money.

If anything shady is going on in any club, its the work of policy to investigate and instil order not EFCC.

EFCC officials now raid clubs anytime they are broke to search phones and extort the guilty and innocent.

How can 89 people all be yahoo suspects?

Its not just appalling but demeaning.

EFCC should stop this rascality.

GOOD QUESTION? AN AREA SALES MANAGER/TSM OF 1 OF THE LEADING ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES WAS ON TRADE VISIT TO THAT BAR, THEY WERE AMONG THOSE WHO GOT ARRESTED .
Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 20, 2020
Foolishbuhari:

Go call dem na e go shock you say poverty go kill you before you reach their office gate sef! You can't even spell track properly grin cheesy egbon digestive tract! Ozuo cheesy

that was a typo error , beside I hate typing on phone, but get a better job, probably you are even working with the efcc .
Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by tck2000(m): 7:42pm On Jan 20, 2020
sonofanarchy:
I pray I'm giving the opportunity to be an efcc agent,I will raid them like cockroaches. They aren't hard to spot, always showing off
Apt
Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by friday2011(m): 7:50pm On Jan 20, 2020
Witchersunited:
If your hands are clean

You have nothing to fear

I sorry for you, I pray you dont experience EFCC or SARS raid, you will know that in nigeria, even if you are innocent and you dont have money to bail yourself, you go last for detention, that is if they did not force you to confess to crimes you know nothing about.
Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by SexytorresE(f): 8:02pm On Jan 20, 2020
Just there and u guys labeled them yahoo ? shocked
Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by Foolishbuhari: 8:09pm On Jan 20, 2020
payperpost:

that was a typo error , beside I hate typing on phone, but get a better job, probably you are even working with the efcc .

wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Eiye & Viking Cultists Clash In AuchiPoly, Five Feared Dead / How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother / Montana Million: Linus Chioma Had Attacked His Killers On Facebook (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.