Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) (62353 Views)

"EFCC Arrested My Brother Because They Found My Panties In The House" / 7th July; Nigerian Black Axxe Cultists Storm Night Club In Philippines. Photos / Suspected Yahoo Boy, 606 Autos, EFCC Arrested At Club57 Cries Out From Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by 34xytrd(f): 4:16am On Jan 21, 2020
brainpulse:
Good one EFCC. The youths must be responsible by force

guy u be Ode Which youth should be responsible let the leaders be responsible then the youth will be responsible too

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by Sluacoast(m): 5:04am On Jan 21, 2020
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr
Be a real niggarrr.

You think bombing is easy?

Let me tell you a secret niggarrr

Bombing is the most difficult job on planet earth
Do you know what it means to acquire tools and format?
Do you know what it means to hypnotize human?
Do you know what it means to stay awake all night?
Do you know what it means for azaman to come up with stories that the money has not been confirmed
Goodmorninig bro. I have been messaging you for sometime now but you hardly reply my messages
Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:12am On Jan 21, 2020
BusolaDakolo:
Ok, it's now clear that you are a yahoo boy if you do one of the following:
If you club
If you drive Benz
If you have dreadlocks
If you look too fresh

You can add yours...

Therw was a time I would commend and conccur the efforts of these security operatives for sanitising our country against these internet indecencies. But by seeing series of unlawful arrests and allegations these people have made against even innocent citizens, I see their actions as totally illegal and uncalled for.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by anonimi: 5:56am On Jan 21, 2020
sodiqapril:
On Dec 26, a friend of mine that was schooling and working in Canada came home for his sister's wedding. He suggested we go to a nearby club just to chill out. Imagine if EFCC stormed that club at that moment, we 'd both have been tagged Yahoo boys at that moment. Some months ago FBI arrested 89 foreigners for financial fraud , before the arrest they already had concrete evidence against them but these fools prefer to arrest first then investigate later.
Back to the useless FG, innocent boys are sent to prison down south while terrorists are paid and given maximum enjoyment under the guise of rehabilitation..who needs rehabilitation more, a terrorist or a scammer.
If you are a southerner and you still support Buhari, I pray the evil to support won't consume you..
To that dead rat griller, one day we go jam one on one, you go no say life no get part two.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9998033_fbimg1565201480668_jpeg72c6e6b1dc5518048013cd5e1d504a16

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2587510_buharibokoharamnegotiator_jpegd42690cb2f2ac90a06f15aac5d233e2c

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by anonimi: 5:57am On Jan 21, 2020
dante0147:
Same picture posted October 2019 check EFCC's page on twitter

You should have posted the page itself to be credible.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 6:34am On Jan 21, 2020
tiger28:
are you saying fraud should ok? They were rounded up just as it's done here in the State where KNOWN spot have been identified. Based on sufficient evidence found on them, "hopefully " the innocent will be let go ( that's the only problem in Nigeria)
You've made zero sense. What's a "known spot"? It's a club, people go there to chill and EFCC arrested people there. It's absolute stupidity to raid a public place and arrest everybody on silly suspicions. Even innocent people won't be let free until that pay.
I won't blame EFCC though, I blame this hopeless government that has demonized wealth

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by Yinibixema: 7:03am On Jan 21, 2020
Foolishbuhari:

Lol no bros na normal workings
Normal dating hard ooo. And you pull such money mehn

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by BusolaDakolo: 8:11am On Jan 21, 2020
donproject:

Therw was a time I would commend and conccur the efforts of these security operatives for sanitising our country against these internet indecencies. But by seeing series of unlawful arrests and allegations these people have made against even innocent citizens, I see their actions as totally illegal and uncalled for.
Not just illegal but criminal.
Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by Foolishbuhari: 8:37am On Jan 21, 2020
Yinibixema:

Normal dating hard ooo. And you pull such money mehn

E no get the one when easy oo Bro grin

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by Yinibixema: 8:38am On Jan 21, 2020
Foolishbuhari:

E no get the one when easy oo Bro grin
Bro make we reason abeg
Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by elonize(m): 10:49am On Jan 21, 2020
ojuu4u:
Small boys with BIG gods

Only God knows how many destinies and lives (mostly ladies) have been destroyed by all these ritualists calling their selves yahoo boys...
nobi me send dem na,na dem want iphone11 o
Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 21, 2020
BusolaDakolo:

Not just illegal but criminal.

Criminal yea
Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by Insectkiller: 12:04pm On Jan 21, 2020
Someone cannot have fun or enjoy easily again
Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by Halimat04(f): 7:37pm On Jan 21, 2020
Teaser4:
I guess these 89 na gboys, dem go don sort em, if dem check your phone and e dey clean, dem suppose free you, if dem no dey follow that person...inside life.. oloun maje ka sirin...
Amin oooo

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by Fredway: 10:03am On Jan 22, 2020
Nawa o
Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:54am On Feb 13, 2020
salamudeen:

you have forgotten 2013 or so there are some niger delta guys in Niger state staying in a hotel for some months receiving salary doing nothing and learning some skills at the same time ... All in the name of amnesty.

They are receiving nothing less than 80k or so tell me whats that all about..

So if the matter no favour una region e no good bdat...
Wow! shocked
Just like yesterday......

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by OzilBaba50: 9:57am On Feb 13, 2020
[s]
post=86610151:

Wow! shocked
Just like yesterday......
[/s]
Re: EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) by Jabioro: 12:25pm On Feb 13, 2020
Halimat04:
Amin oooo
Send the
to jaabioro@hotmail.co.uk.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Caleb Obari Mark Found Dead! Missing Nigerian Student In Ukraine Dies / Eiye & Viking Cultists Clash In AuchiPoly, Five Feared Dead / Montana Million: Linus Chioma Had Attacked His Killers On Facebook (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.