Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,626 members, 7,820,212 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Help! My 7mnths Boerboel Dogs Still Playing With Strangers At 7months. Pix - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Help! My 7mnths Boerboel Dogs Still Playing With Strangers At 7months. Pix (12459 Views)

Zoey At 7months / Boerboel Dogs For Sale. / How Do I Look At 7months Plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My 7mnths Boerboel Dogs Still Playing With Strangers At 7months. Pix by IamAnderson(m): 9:10pm On Jan 21, 2020
EricSmallz:

Weed is harmful to dogs? What's your authority on that? You classify weed as drugs too? Because it's illegal or what? It's clear that we are in different world. I take back all my comments thus far. You are a bit beyond foolish.
first of all, weed is harmful to dogs so is alcohol and several other things humans consume, google is free.
secondly, weed is a narcotic which is a type of drug that induces euphoria.
thirdly, you were right when you said we were from different worlds.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My 7mnths Boerboel Dogs Still Playing With Strangers At 7months. Pix by IamAnderson(m): 9:13pm On Jan 21, 2020
EricSmallz:

Ozuo, I can mention 30 Billion people who use weed and are 30 billion times better than you. Dey mumu there
you can also find millions of people who use chocolate,onions and alcohol but does that stop it from being harmful to a dog?
I get you're trying to vindicate your drug use but you have to have sense and know that what a human can tolerate is not always what a dog can tolerate

google is free, educate yourself instead of spending all your time smoking weed.

1 Like

Re: Help! My 7mnths Boerboel Dogs Still Playing With Strangers At 7months. Pix by BUGOFF(m): 9:42pm On Jan 21, 2020
2RUTHHURTS:
they have a cage and we are only two in the compound but even in the cage can't bark at strangers but bark at birds and even bark at my Gas cylinder last time I took it out for refill but not at people

Re: Help! My 7mnths Boerboel Dogs Still Playing With Strangers At 7months. Pix by April4th(m): 10:03pm On Jan 21, 2020
Sorry bro. Mine is 11months old, though very hostile to strangers and barks at anyone/anything that comes close. Still displaying that destructive trait. Ate some cables under my car, ate my washing machine cable, shoes, flowers and anything she can find.
Re: Help! My 7mnths Boerboel Dogs Still Playing With Strangers At 7months. Pix by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 21, 2020
rex444:
that's hybrid ekuke that likes eating shit no matter the exotic food U gi am
.. Bros forget oo .. in my aunts house.. they have two of those dogs , them craze for head ehn.. before those dogs get to know me eh, I hear am oo..

it depends on the kind training you give them

1 Like

Re: Help! My 7mnths Boerboel Dogs Still Playing With Strangers At 7months. Pix by tobilavish(m): 10:56pm On Jan 21, 2020
IamAnderson:
they are 7 month old puppies what are you expecting?
so because your dogs aren't active security dogs at 7 months you want to kill them?
are you okay?
if you like be taking advice from people commenting that they had dogs like that and they sold them to be eaten, most of them saying that have never had dogs before, they just want few nairaland likes.
your dogs are puppies
hmmmm..well different breeds sha
Re: Help! My 7mnths Boerboel Dogs Still Playing With Strangers At 7months. Pix by Nobody: 12:36am On Jan 22, 2020
2RUTHHURTS:
they have a cage and we are only two in the compound but even in the cage can't bark at strangers but bark at birds and even bark at my Gas cylinder last time I took it out for refill but not at people

grin

You wan kee person with laughter.

The dogs look like goats really. Dunno what happened in their lineage. Looking playful.
Re: Help! My 7mnths Boerboel Dogs Still Playing With Strangers At 7months. Pix by Nobody: 12:39am On Jan 22, 2020
Re: Help! My 7mnths Boerboel Dogs Still Playing With Strangers At 7months. Pix by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 3:47am On Jan 22, 2020
April4th:
Sorry bro. Mine is 11months old, though very hostile to strangers and barks at anyone/anything that comes close. Still displaying that destructive trait. Ate some cables under my car, ate my washing machine cable, shoes, flowers and anything she can find.

Exactly what my dogs are doing to me, any shoe I mistakenly leave at the door post is their prey.
I left this one mistakenly after 3mints they gave it to me like this

2 Likes

Re: Help! My 7mnths Boerboel Dogs Still Playing With Strangers At 7months. Pix by rex444(m): 6:36am On Jan 22, 2020
biGDhAp:
.. Bros forget oo .. in my aunts house.. they have two of those dogs , them craze for head ehn.. before those dogs get to know me eh, I hear am oo..

it depends on the kind training you give them
yea actually dogs don't need to see too many people in a compound and na only one person suppose dey feed am
Re: Help! My 7mnths Boerboel Dogs Still Playing With Strangers At 7months. Pix by kay4kay: 11:11am On Jan 22, 2020
2RUTHHURTS:
I got Two boerboel dogs at 7weeks just for security purposes and I'm living in a fenced house with only my security, ever since I've been waiting for them to justify the amount I'm spending on their feeds but all I'm getting is busting my Air conditioners external units, Shoes, digging off flowers, but still very friendly with strangers. they just turned 7months and they are huge in body size but it seems I got the wrong Dogs, pls how can I talk some sense into their head before I sell them to my Calabar neighbor as Pets

Next time buy a doberman. At 1 months its barking already
Re: Help! My 7mnths Boerboel Dogs Still Playing With Strangers At 7months. Pix by suzzyboss(m): 11:51am On Jan 22, 2020
2RUTHHURTS:
I got Two boerboel dogs at 7weeks just for security purposes and I'm living in a fenced house with only my security, ever since I've been waiting for them to justify the amount I'm spending on their feeds but all I'm getting is busting my Air conditioners external units, Shoes, digging off flowers, but still very friendly with strangers. they just turned 7months and they are huge in body size but it seems I got the wrong Dogs, pls how can I talk some sense into their head before I sell them to my Calabar neighbor as Pets

Just let them spend two weeks with my gsd and they'll be fine..
Re: Help! My 7mnths Boerboel Dogs Still Playing With Strangers At 7months. Pix by Mineisgrace(f): 12:47pm On Jan 22, 2020
2RUTHHURTS:
Lol really
Re: Help! My 7mnths Boerboel Dogs Still Playing With Strangers At 7months. Pix by lordizak(m): 1:32pm On Jan 22, 2020
IamAnderson:

I'm very sure this your dog is a puppy, you people expect dogs that have not even grown adult teeth to become guard dogs once their legs touch the ground.
he does not need to buy any mongrel to teach his dogs how to be aggressive or take his dogs to any dog farm.
they are freaking puppies, where you able to do anything at that age when you were a kid??
allow the dogs to grow naturally and stop being too demanding from a puppy
2 yrs old that runs from me the owner?
Re: Help! My 7mnths Boerboel Dogs Still Playing With Strangers At 7months. Pix by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 1:34pm On Jan 22, 2020
kay4kay:

Next time buy a doberman. At 1 months its barking already

Pls i need a Doberman urgently, is there any?
Re: Help! My 7mnths Boerboel Dogs Still Playing With Strangers At 7months. Pix by Spanishmilf(m): 1:54pm On Jan 22, 2020
IamAnderson:
they are 7 month old puppies what are you expecting?
so because your dogs aren't active security dogs at 7 months you want to kill them?
are you okay?
if you like be taking advice from people commenting that they had dogs like that and they sold them to be eaten, most of them saying that have never had dogs before, they just want few nairaland likes.
your dogs are puppies
The OP is even annoying me
The peoole commenting are annoying
Boerboel are this natural guard instinct
Some kicks in at 1yr+
Like if his boerboel is extremely aggressive he will be able to control dem

1 Like

Re: Help! My 7mnths Boerboel Dogs Still Playing With Strangers At 7months. Pix by Spanishmilf(m): 1:55pm On Jan 22, 2020
2RUTHHURTS:

I have dobberman for sale sir
Pedigree
Non ped available
Re: Help! My 7mnths Boerboel Dogs Still Playing With Strangers At 7months. Pix by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 22, 2020
this is my thread about my dog Ranger....https://www.nairaland.com/5263366/need-dog-got-dog-name

please listen attentively...

i got a caucasian, i have also spent some money on its feeding .... strictly dryfood, canfood, meat, fish, and when there's no money: rice, fufu

i moved into a compound with 2 other dogs belonging to the landlord (a rottweiler and a gsd: good/pure looking, healthy adult dogs)
so we have 3 dogs in my compound.

my dog didn't bark at anybody - cotenants, security man, etc

at a particular point, i got angry with the dog. i felt i wasted money. i told myself - maybe i should have gotten another breed? another dog?

MY DOG DIDN'T BARK AT ANYBODY. IT PLAYS WITH EVERYBODY - TILL TODAY.

but now i know why

it knows when it should and shouldn't bark

now i know whenever it barks, its barking for a reason.

i'll share just two experiences:

1) someone in my compound had an issue with the police and policemen stormed my compound, broke the gate loudly, shouting loudly in the compound, threatening to arrest everyone. the security man ran and released the rottweiler and the gsd. he was dragging the rottweiler to come out, it refused, it started squeaking (crying), the security man ran to hide and left the rotts cage open, it refused to come out of its cage and kept quiet all through the episode. neighbours even thought the gsd wasnt in the compound.

Guess who almost destroyed my balcony protector to come out - my caucasian. he barked and barked and almost injured himself. the policemen were scared to even come towards my house to look at the dog barking. he's just 7 months old.

2) i had a househelp who used to smuggle phones into my house through the window late at night with my security guard. i'd hear my dog barking at night (11pm) and get angry wondering - why is this dog barking by this time?
when we eventually caught her stealing foodstuffs from my house, i realised why my dog always barks whenever he sees her (even with me)

the dog barks only when things are wrong!!!!!!

i decided to test him. he has never barked at my security guard, so i sent the guard to invite his friend from outside to pass my balcony, guess what? he chased my security man.

the dog doesnt bark because he knows there is no danger. he barks when somehting is amiss, or shouldnt be!

Relax my man. Your dog knows how to be a dog more than you.

N/B: people who know this story are asking when i intend to breed my dog, that they want its offspring. my cotenant, street neighbours etc

5 Likes

Re: Help! My 7mnths Boerboel Dogs Still Playing With Strangers At 7months. Pix by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 22, 2020
i have several stories to share, but i'm at work - no time\

trust me. i am the happy i got this dog. i can bring it out with complete strangers, even send them to feed him, and he does nothing.

my neighbor who's hardly around (he works offshore) recently passed my house to pump water (i was indoors) - he didn't bark.
when going to put off the pump, he touched my window to notify me that he's putting it off - he barked and jumped towards him, i came out, he stopped instantly

i sent my new help to feed him the first day she stepped into my house. he didn't disturb her. he didn't bark. because he saw me with her

trust me my guy, these dogs know.

1 Like

Re: Help! My 7mnths Boerboel Dogs Still Playing With Strangers At 7months. Pix by Spanishmilf(m): 4:05pm On Jan 22, 2020
iamnen:

trust me. i am the happy i got this dog. i can bring it out with complete strangers, even send them to feed him, and he does nothing.

my neighbor who's hardly around (he works offshore) recently passed my house to pump water (i was indoors) - he didn't bark.
when going to put off the pump, he touched my window to notify me that he's putting it off - he barked and jumped towards him, i came out, he stopped instantly

i sent my new help to feed him the first day she stepped into my house. he didn't disturb her. he didn't bark. because he saw me with her

lol I remember your thread
But u are nit updating us again.
Re: Help! My 7mnths Boerboel Dogs Still Playing With Strangers At 7months. Pix by Spanishmilf(m): 4:15pm On Jan 22, 2020
IamAnderson:

you know weed is harmful to dogs right?
and besides, what would you rather have, a trained security officer or a high security officer?
which one is a smarter thing to do?
why would you risk your dog's life just for it to be reckless?
a well trained security dog will still do the same thing even without drugs.
you see how it's stupid and wrong now?
Don't argue with him sir, these one is doesn't know what he is saying
I already report his ass to the Mod.
Re: Help! My 7mnths Boerboel Dogs Still Playing With Strangers At 7months. Pix by Spanishmilf(m): 4:19pm On Jan 22, 2020
2RUTHHURTS:
This might sound crazy but walk your dog often and cage him often.
Re: Help! My 7mnths Boerboel Dogs Still Playing With Strangers At 7months. Pix by IamAnderson(m): 5:14pm On Jan 22, 2020
2RUTHHURTS:

there is no such thing as a breed that shows guard instincts earlier than the rest.
you'll also see dobbermans that didn't bark till a year, different dogs develop differently.
my Caucasian started showing guard instincts at 4 weeks but I've also seen the one's that started at 9 months or 1 yr.
Re: Help! My 7mnths Boerboel Dogs Still Playing With Strangers At 7months. Pix by IamAnderson(m): 5:19pm On Jan 22, 2020
lordizak:
2 yrs old that runs from me the owner?
your dog is broken and it lacks confidence, it's not it's fault, something definitely went wrong along the way.
why would a dog you trained run away from you it's owner?,running away from a threat is one thing but running away from it's owner is not normal, check how you raised the dog again you'll see where you went wrong.
that breed is usually very aggressive and confident especially at adulthood, I've personally never seen or heard of an adult Caucasian raised in the right environment under the right hand turn out to be a coward, most times they are the bullies.

1 Like

Re: Help! My 7mnths Boerboel Dogs Still Playing With Strangers At 7months. Pix by IamAnderson(m): 5:22pm On Jan 22, 2020
iamnen:
this is my thread about my dog Ranger....https://www.nairaland.com/5263366/need-dog-got-dog-name

please listen attentively...

i got a caucasian, i have also spent some money on its feeding .... strictly dryfood, canfood, meat, fish, and when there's no money: rice, fufu

i moved into a compound with 2 other dogs belonging to the landlord (a rottweiler and a gsd: good/pure looking, healthy adult dogs)
so we have 3 dogs in my compound.

my dog didn't bark at anybody - cotenants, security man, etc

at a particular point, i got angry with the dog. i felt i wasted money. i told myself - maybe i should have gotten another breed? another dog?

MY DOG DIDN'T BARK AT ANYBODY. IT PLAYS WITH EVERYBODY - TILL TODAY.

but now i know why

it knows when it should and shouldn't bark

now i know whenever it barks, its barking for a reason.

i'll share just two experiences:

1) someone in my compound had an issue with the police and policemen stormed my compound, broke the gate loudly, shouting loudly in the compound, threatening to arrest everyone. the security man ran and released the rottweiler and the gsd. he was dragging the rottweiler to come out, it refused, it started squeaking (crying), the security man ran to hide and left the rotts cage open, it refused to come out of its cage and kept quiet all through the episode. neighbours even thought the gsd wasnt in the compound.

Guess who almost destroyed my balcony protector to come out - my caucasian. he barked and barked and almost injured himself. the policemen were scared to even come towards my house to look at the dog barking. he's just 7 months old.

2) i had a househelp who used to smuggle phones into my house through the window late at night with my security guard. i'd hear my dog barking at night (11pm) and get angry wondering - why is this dog barking by this time?
when we eventually caught her stealing foodstuffs from my house, i realised why my dog always barks whenever he sees her (even with me)

the dog barks only when things are wrong!!!!!!

i decided to test him. he has never barked at my security guard, so i sent the guard to invite his friend from outside to pass my balcony, guess what? he chased my security man.

the dog doesnt bark because he knows there is no danger. he barks when somehting is amiss, or shouldnt be!

Relax my man. Your dog knows how to be a dog more than you.

N/B: people who know this story are asking when i intend to breed my dog, that they want its offspring. my cotenant, street neighbours etc
ranger has started coming up wink

nice, I remember him
Re: Help! My 7mnths Boerboel Dogs Still Playing With Strangers At 7months. Pix by IamAnderson(m): 5:25pm On Jan 22, 2020
iamnen:

I assure you, when ranges enters puberty and he starts marking his territory you'll see how his character will change.
even some things he used to allow he'll stop allowing them again, for now he's still a pup
Re: Help! My 7mnths Boerboel Dogs Still Playing With Strangers At 7months. Pix by IamAnderson(m): 5:26pm On Jan 22, 2020
iamnen:

I assure you, when ranger enters puberty and he starts marking his territory you'll see how his character will change.
even some things he used to allow he'll stop allowing them again, for now he's still a pup.

1 Like

Re: Help! My 7mnths Boerboel Dogs Still Playing With Strangers At 7months. Pix by Haroldjunior80(m): 5:31pm On Jan 22, 2020
Spanishmilf:
The OP is even annoying me
The peoole commenting are annoying
Boerboel are this natural guard instinct
Some kicks in at 1yr+
Like if his boerboel is extremely aggressive he will be able to control dem
My thoughts exactly too. You go even get strength to hold them back? When e kick in, you go confirm bro... Just wait for the trigger. I hope when they are eventually triggered that they are not loose, cuz boerboels have one of the strongest bite force for dogs.
Re: Help! My 7mnths Boerboel Dogs Still Playing With Strangers At 7months. Pix by Haroldjunior80(m): 5:35pm On Jan 22, 2020
You should follow @vincentjk's thread to see when his late boerboel, Murphy started showing guard instincts. So you know that it's not a big deal.
Re: Help! My 7mnths Boerboel Dogs Still Playing With Strangers At 7months. Pix by kay4kay: 7:48pm On Jan 22, 2020
2RUTHHURTS:

Male or female
Re: Help! My 7mnths Boerboel Dogs Still Playing With Strangers At 7months. Pix by ayovang(m): 2:09pm On Jan 24, 2020
2RUTHHURTS:

yes, I do have one at the moment, a female.... Call or WhatsApp 08167704453

1 Like

Re: Help! My 7mnths Boerboel Dogs Still Playing With Strangers At 7months. Pix by Jh0wsef(m): 10:02pm On Jan 25, 2020
IamAnderson:

I'm very sure this your dog is a puppy, you people expect dogs that have not even grown adult teeth to become guard dogs once their legs touch the ground.
he does not need to buy any mongrel to teach his dogs how to be aggressive or take his dogs to any dog farm.
they are freaking puppies, where you able to do anything at that age when you were a kid??
allow the dogs to grow naturally and stop being too demanding from a puppy

bro. those dogs might turn out to be useless on the long run. na from pup stage you go dey even see their aggressive nature. even my local dog was super aggressive at 7 months. it fought bigger dogs, I have videos if you doubt. I usually gave it raw foods; fish or meats, then bones too. then I made sure visitors who came threatened it while it was on chain ( stamping on feet and shouting at the dog) this made it even more aggressive and furious.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mmk Home Of Caucasian Shepherds / Rottweiler/boerboel Mix Puppies Available / Rabbits For Sale At An Affordable Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.