Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,514 members, 7,830,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Don't Date Her If She Has Any Of These Qualities - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Date Her If She Has Any Of These Qualities (728 Views)

Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? / To Find A Rich Man With These Qualities Is Very Hard / Two Mates Fall For Same Woman On Holiday And Both Decide To Date Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Date Her If She Has Any Of These Qualities by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 21, 2020
1. If she's a Marlian.....Marlians don't date, they own the calendar lol

2. If she has big butt, remember the bigger the butt the badder the mess

3. If she's fat......They can snore for Africa

4. If she's too busty, don't choke yourself bro

5. If she flat chested........nothing to grab for the culture

6. If she's over religious......every headache is an arrow

7. If she's very active on twitter, they tend to follow misleading advice easily on that app.......you know the crowd mentality things

8. If she's doesn't like music......bor...bor....boring

9. If she can't twerk to save the world.........imagine not having a shekere to look up to

10. If she's not the funny type, like you don't know what miracle humor could do to your life in your darkest time

Oshey small play o, oya talk your own or forever remain silent.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Date Her If She Has Any Of These Qualities by jawalis(m): 7:18pm On Jan 21, 2020
11. If she talk too much.( as in talkative; that’s a NO for me. Some ladies can describe the whole world just with her mouth. Run my brother: I say Run)

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Am I On The Right Track / 7 Ways To Know He Has Small Manhud / Mine Gelfwend Said I Should Watch 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.