Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

To Find A Rich Man With These Qualities Is Very Hard - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Find A Rich Man With These Qualities Is Very Hard (3453 Views)

Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? / It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments / "I Just Need A Rich Man That Will Be Taking Care Of Me Like His Little Sister" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Find A Rich Man With These Qualities Is Very Hard by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 05, 2022
Are there still rich young men who are very successful in all aspects of life without been a smoker, alcoholic, fraud,cryptocurrency(modified name for internet fraud),womanizer or into deceiving old white women for green card?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Find A Rich Man With These Qualities Is Very Hard by Thoughty2(m): 10:50am On Feb 05, 2022
Who said cryptocurrency is a vice? It's digital money; a medium of exchange and store of value.

Everyone who wants to remain relevant in business will get to use it eventually.

18 Likes

Re: To Find A Rich Man With These Qualities Is Very Hard by Bluezy13(m): 10:50am On Feb 05, 2022
Yes, I am one.
Re: To Find A Rich Man With These Qualities Is Very Hard by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 05, 2022
Bluezy13:

Yes, I am one.
You are a drunkard, I've seen some of your posts talking about downing bottles.

2 Likes

Re: To Find A Rich Man With These Qualities Is Very Hard by Jeon(f): 10:52am On Feb 05, 2022
Iyaebe:
Are there still rich young men who are very successful in all aspects of life without been a smoker, alcoholic, fraud,cryptocurrency(modified name for internet fraud) or into deceiving old white women for green card?

yes

but are always in low profile.

4 Likes

Re: To Find A Rich Man With These Qualities Is Very Hard by Nobody: 10:53am On Feb 05, 2022
Thoughty2:
Who said cryptocurrency is a vice? It's digital money; a medium of exchange and store of value.

Everyone who wants to remain relevant in business will get to use it eventually.
Are you sure

2 Likes

Re: To Find A Rich Man With These Qualities Is Very Hard by Michelle70(m): 10:53am On Feb 05, 2022
Bill gates
Re: To Find A Rich Man With These Qualities Is Very Hard by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 05, 2022
Jeon:

yes[/b]
Where are they?at least not on this forum. I hate men that smokes with passion, they always look like thieves
Re: To Find A Rich Man With These Qualities Is Very Hard by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 05, 2022
Michelle70:
Bill gates
He cheated on his wife and got divorced
Re: To Find A Rich Man With These Qualities Is Very Hard by Bluezy13(m): 10:55am On Feb 05, 2022
Iyaebe:
You are a drunkard, I've seen some of your posts talking about downing bottles.

Alas!
Curse be this day... For
I regrettably stumbled upon a mádwomán.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Find A Rich Man With These Qualities Is Very Hard by Michelle70(m): 10:55am On Feb 05, 2022
Iyaebe:
He cheated on his wife and got divorced
ok. Me nko.
I am successful. In case u want send me application letter, there is vacancy in my heart as my heart is like a memory card that could be filled with only ur applications grin
Re: To Find A Rich Man With These Qualities Is Very Hard by Jeon(f): 10:57am On Feb 05, 2022
Iyaebe:
Where are they?at least not on this forum. I hate men that smokes with passion, they always look like thieves

we have them.. they are everywhere.
they like to keep themselves low and private not like those chickens that makes a lot of noise and live a useless life because of 1k in their accounts.

2 Likes

Re: To Find A Rich Man With These Qualities Is Very Hard by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 05, 2022
Bluezy13:

Alas!
Curse be this day... For
I regrettably stumbled upon a mádwomán.
Breeze have blow and your nyash av open. oya waka
Re: To Find A Rich Man With These Qualities Is Very Hard by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 05, 2022
Jeon:

we have them.. they are everywhere.
they like to keep themselves low and private not like those chickens that makes a lot of noise because of 1k in their accounts.
That means we have so many chickens on this forum.
Re: To Find A Rich Man With These Qualities Is Very Hard by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 05, 2022
Michelle70:
ok. Me nko.
I am successful. In case u want send me application letter, there is vacancy in my heart as my heart is like a memory card that could be filled with only ur applications grin
Let me assume it's true but you can't escape any of those habits I mentioned
Re: To Find A Rich Man With These Qualities Is Very Hard by Bluezy13(m): 10:59am On Feb 05, 2022
Iyaebe:
Breeze have blow and your nyash av open. oya waka

I dare not banter with a mádwoman, lest I be seen as mád.

1 Like

Re: To Find A Rich Man With These Qualities Is Very Hard by Nobody: 11:00am On Feb 05, 2022
Bluezy13:

I dare not banter with a mádwoman, lest I be seen as mád.
We are all mad on this forum, the earlier you know that,the better for you
Re: To Find A Rich Man With These Qualities Is Very Hard by Jeon(f): 11:01am On Feb 05, 2022
Iyaebe:
That means we have so many chickens on this forum.

YEAP..
THEIR SIGNATURE IS " I CAN FEED YOUR FAMILY"
"YOU DON'T KNOW WHO I AM!", "YOU ARE NOT UP TO MY LEVEL"

1 Like

Re: To Find A Rich Man With These Qualities Is Very Hard by Bluezy13(m): 11:03am On Feb 05, 2022
Iyaebe:
We are all mad on this forum, the earlier you know that,the better for you

Good to know you are all màd on the forum.
Thanks for the insight.
Re: To Find A Rich Man With These Qualities Is Very Hard by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 05, 2022
Jeon:

YEAP..
THEIR SIGNATURE IS " I CAN FEED YOUR FAMILY"
"YOU DON'T KNOW WHO I AM!", "YOU ARE NOT UP TO MY LEVEL"
Exactly, the way they brag here ehn I thought dangote and otedola exist here but all was audio.
Re: To Find A Rich Man With These Qualities Is Very Hard by Michelle70(m): 11:04am On Feb 05, 2022
Iyaebe:
Let me assume it's true but you can't escape any of those habits I mentioned
ok, let me be frank.
When it comes to success, I am doing good for myself, not extremely successful but better than most of my pairs.

But I dont smoke, the odour is too bad to stay near it,
I dont drink alcohol cos I dont like the taste
I dont Womanize cos I am a demisexual so its almost impossible for me to womanize
I dont do crypto cos the last time I did it, I lost 400k
I dont do fraud cos I am a proponent of equity
I dont even know why I'll need a woman for green card sef.
grin
Re: To Find A Rich Man With These Qualities Is Very Hard by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 05, 2022
Michelle70:
ok, let me be frank.
When it comes to success, I am doing good for myself, not extremely successful but better than most of my pairs.

But I dont smoke, the odour is too bad to stay near it,
I dont drink alcohol cos I dont like the taste
I dont Womanize cos I am a demisexual so its almost impossible for me to womanize
I dont do crypto cos the last time I did it, I lost 400k
I dont do fraud cos I am a proponent of equity
I dont even know why I'll need a woman for green card sef.
I considered myself a worthy man grin
lol una can make mouth for nairaland,that's how a chain smoker deceived mercyhen until she later got to know that he's a chronic smoker and she dumped him
Re: To Find A Rich Man With These Qualities Is Very Hard by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 05, 2022
Bluezy13:

Good to know you are all màd on the forum. Thanks for the insight.
You are among
Re: To Find A Rich Man With These Qualities Is Very Hard by Michelle70(m): 11:11am On Feb 05, 2022
Iyaebe:
lol una can make mouth for nairaland,that's how a chain smoker deceived mercyhen until she later got to know that he's a chronic smoker and she dumped him
lolz, except the black soot we all smoke aggressively in ph, i dont think I smoke any other substance grin

U can doubt it sha but no be everybody fit stand that odour, I detest anything weh no deh sweet and smoke is not as sweet as maltina lolz, the only bitter thing I take till this day is kola as I used it very well back then in school
Ur choice of lifestyle made u meet the chain smokers, same with guys.

2 Likes

Re: To Find A Rich Man With These Qualities Is Very Hard by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 05, 2022
Michelle70:
lolz, except the black soot i suffer in ph, i dont think I smoke any other substance grin

U can doubt it sha but no be everybody fit stand that odour, I detest anything weh no deh sweet and smoke is not as sweet as maltina lolz.
Ur choice of lifestyle made u meet the chain smokers.
Choice of lifestyle? I live a decent lifestyle. About the sooth,I heard port Harcourt guys are now struggling with their erection due to the gas flaring
Re: To Find A Rich Man With These Qualities Is Very Hard by Jeon(f): 11:14am On Feb 05, 2022
Iyaebe:
Exactly, the way they brag here ehn I thought dangote and otedola exist here but all was audio.
YES THEY ARE ALL DAY DREAMERS..
I ve a clash with one the other day...

a nlander was asking for help..
instead of the broke ass nigga to move on since he can't assist. HE STARTED BASHING THE NLANDER.. AND I TOLD HIM TO DROP HIS NUMBER SO THAT I CAN HELP THE CHICKEN ASS TO ACQUIRE DATA grin LO AND BEHOLD THE RICHEST MAN STARTED BRAGGING ABOUT HIS IMAGINARY MATERIALS.. cool LAS LAS HIS ASS WAS EXPOSED AS A SCAMMER...

1 Like

Re: To Find A Rich Man With These Qualities Is Very Hard by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 05, 2022
Jeon:

YES THEY ARE ALL DAY DREAMERS..
I ve a clash with one the other day...

a nlander was asking for help..
instead of the broke ass nigga to move on since he can't assist. HE STARTED BASHING THE NLANDER.. AND I TOLD HIM TO DROP HIS NUMBER SO THAT I CAN HELP THE CHICKEN ASS TO ACQUIRE DATA grin LO AND BEHOLD THE RICHEST MAN STARTED BRAGGING ABOUT HIS IMAGINARY MATERIALS.. cool LAS LAS HIS ASS WAS EXPOSED AS A SCAMMER...
Abeg mention his Monika, we need to know all this imaginary rich men turned scammer on this forum
Re: To Find A Rich Man With These Qualities Is Very Hard by Michelle70(m): 11:17am On Feb 05, 2022
Iyaebe:
Choice of lifestyle? I live a decent lifestyle. About the sooth,I heard port Harcourt guys are now struggling with their erection due to the gas flaring
i donno about that, wait let me check if I could maintain erection for 20 secs.

Modified that statistics is false grin

1 Like

Re: To Find A Rich Man With These Qualities Is Very Hard by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 05, 2022
Michelle70:
i donno about that, wait let me check if my I could maintain erection for 20 secs.

[b]Modified[/b]that statistics is false grin
20seconds? haaa well,my heart goes out to port Harcourt guys.
Re: To Find A Rich Man With These Qualities Is Very Hard by Michelle70(m): 11:25am On Feb 05, 2022
Iyaebe:
20seconds? haaa well,my heart goes out to port Harcourt guys.
Churchill was a 2secs man according to Tonto Dike.
So maintaining 20secs minimum erection is a good thing.
Re: To Find A Rich Man With These Qualities Is Very Hard by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 05, 2022
Michelle70:
Churchill was a 2secs man according to Tonto Dike.
So maintaining 20secs minimum erection is a good thing.
20sec a good thing? my heart goes out to your future wife
Re: To Find A Rich Man With These Qualities Is Very Hard by Michelle70(m): 11:28am On Feb 05, 2022
Iyaebe:
20sec a good thing? my heart goes out to your future wife
20secs minimum can't u see.
Btw, I'm tired of typing, let me be busy with something.
Do have a nice weekend, take care and God bless me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Really Makes Ladies Sleep With Their Ex Before Wedding Day??? / I Am 70-year-old But I Have Never Slept With Any Man In My Life [pics] / Thank you

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.