Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,093 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

If Ur A Godfearing Man Or Person On Nairaland, Avoid Listening To These User Ids - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Ur A Godfearing Man Or Person On Nairaland, Avoid Listening To These User Ids (2058 Views)

Man Fakes Being Deaf For 62 Years To Avoid Listening To Wife (picture) / If Ur A Single Male And Available For Marriage Please Let The NL Ladies Know / Lets Have Fun, Tell Me The Lies Ur Parents Told U When Ur A Kid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: If Ur A Godfearing Man Or Person On Nairaland, Avoid Listening To These User Ids by nlPoster: 2:21pm On Jan 26, 2020
Belafonte:

You see, nlposter, tpia, tpiar, tpiander are one and the same person. I would rather avoid her, but I’m just listing her other monickers so you’re aware of her many forms.

She’s one psycho, obese woman based in US/aUk, can’t remember which now, but she’s a very old member of this forum. Avoid going forward.

Which part of "avoid" is so difficult for many of these nlers ?
Re: If Ur A Godfearing Man Or Person On Nairaland, Avoid Listening To These User Ids by nlPoster: 2:31pm On Jan 26, 2020
btw, I'm absolutely fed up with unknown and unwanted user ids jumping out of nowhere to start telling lies about my being other monikers.

You are cursed if you do that.
Re: If Ur A Godfearing Man Or Person On Nairaland, Avoid Listening To These User Ids by nlPoster: 1:02am On Jan 27, 2020
. . . . .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am So Excited / My Ex Boyfriend’s Second Baby Mama Threatens To Kill Me In Seven Days Time. / Check Out My Pre-wedding Pictures Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.