Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi (49179 Views)

NNPC: Northern Nigeria Petroleum Company By Bayo Oluwasanmi - Sahara Reporters / Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi / 2023: Why Yoruba Will Produce President After Buhari – Clarke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi by DCmonster: 7:06pm On Jan 22, 2020
Afospecialk:

Wait and see how the YYorubas will achieve what your forefathers failed to achievement over decades now

We will show you guys the pen is mightier than how your yeeebow sward

Either SW get the presidency come 2023 or we get Oduduwa republic in year 2023 immediately

What Yorubas can achive in 10 years it would take itamirin Igbo over 100 years
Lmao! Afonja, I know it's very hard but calm down a like bit and please speak English.

1 Like

Re: Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Emilokoiyawon: 7:09pm On Jan 22, 2020
meccuno:
The Igbos are ever willing to cooperate. But we are watching. Before they would say Awolowo never said that he wanted to seceed. I like the SW for things I alone will keep to my chest. But let their word be their bond.

Tells us which Yorubas are telling you we want to secede? Osinbanjo? Tinubu? Any SW governors? Any Yoruba traditional rulers? Any Yoruba SAN? Which ones? They call you pigsANDidiots. And everyday you confirm this description. The day Yorubas are done with Nigeria YOU will see it very clearly. We don't do things like fools.

1 Like

Re: Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Ebenezar2020(m): 7:09pm On Jan 22, 2020
Offpoint:

Can you guys just leave my name alone for once?
I knew you'll quote that's why I initially included your name without censoring it.
change your moniker cos u can't be replying to a thousand offpoint mentions
Re: Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi by madridsta007(m): 7:10pm On Jan 22, 2020
meavox:

LET'S BE ADULT ABOUT THIS. UNITY IS THE WORD FOR ALL THE PEOPLE OF THE SOUTH AND MB - WE INDIGENOUS PEOPLE. PLEASE DON'T ALLOW FULANI TO USE YOU AGAINST YORUBA OR ANY SOUTH AND MB TRIBES. OTHERWISE YOU TOO ARE NOT SEEING IT.

Unfortunately, the last people one can trust in matters as this are the South West elites and politicians.
History has shown this, time and time again, that they cant be trusted.
How many South West elites and politicians or even the masses condemned Tinubu for his violence against Igbo-areas in Lagos?
Now they need the support of South East and South South?
Duplicitous folks.

In fairness, Southern Nigeria and indeed Nigeria can only move forward if the South East and South West fashion some way to work together. Trust, however, is and will remain the biggest impediment to that collaboration. There is so much historical betrayal that is hard to ignore.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Irore: 7:10pm On Jan 22, 2020
Bringback9ja:
WE ARE LEAVING.

WE CAN'T NEGOTIATE THIS ANYMORE.

We're all deceiving ourselves being a Nigerian
Buhari is a blessing to southerners in disguise. He has made fragmentation of the entity called Nigeria very easy and peaceful.Time to go our separate ways. I'm already packing my bag and baggages..oh I forgot I'm already at home. School dismiss....hurray.

2 Likes

Re: Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi by meccuno: 7:11pm On Jan 22, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

Tells us which Yorubas are telling you we want to secede? Osinbanjo? Tinubu? Any SW governors? Any Yoruba traditional rulers? Any Yoruba SAN? Which ones? They call you pigsANDidiots. And everyday you confirm this description. The day Yorubas are done with Nigeria YOU will see it very clearly. We don't do things like fools.
obviously you so foolish not to understand my post. Do I need to speak a proverb and interpret it for you? It's not my fault that you are slow.

6 Likes

Re: Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 22, 2020
You are now making noise after discovering that osinbanjo is a puppet and there is no way any of you will smell the presidential seat.

This is just the beginning.
Re: Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 22, 2020
okefrancis:
All these na trash,we are one and no one leaves Nigeria for anything

Please spare me that.

1 Like

Re: Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 22, 2020
Lydia696:
Why keep on saying rubbish all the time, we are one Nigeria together let fight for the Peace of this country

Just shut it.
Re: Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Emilokoiyawon: 7:16pm On Jan 22, 2020
meccuno:
obviously you so foolish not to understand my post. Do I need to speak a proverb and interpret it for you? It's not my fault that you are slow.

I fully understand your passive aggressive insult. Stylishly saying we Yorubas are not people of our word. You are the fool if you think you passive aggressive bullcrap will fly with me. You all claim Ojukwu had an agreement with Awolowo. Where is the document? Ever since you lost the war you have never failed to to look for people to blame other than yourselves.

3 Likes

Re: Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Offpoint: 7:16pm On Jan 22, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
I knew you'll quote that's why I initially included your name without censoring it.
change your moniker cos u can't be replying to a thousand offpoint mentions
start writing the word properly else I'll knack you jazz

1 Like

Re: Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi by whirlwind7(m): 7:17pm On Jan 22, 2020
tartar9:

Another chance to chestbest
Don't be deceived, Yorubas are yet to see anything,they simply want an end to the insecurity in their region possed by herdsmen hence they provide the protection they feel the conventional security agencies are unable to provide while continuing their political alliance,or without turning the issue into a rally for hatred of the North like you guys do.They will win both ways,while you guys are yet to achieve none
Yorubas are easily the most rational tribe out there.

Sorry. Console yourself with sweeter words, for this isn't enough.
See, Igbos got nothing to lose because they've been at the receiving end of the shenanigans in the country.
When you know your enemy, you take steps to alienate yourself from him.
But in the Yoruba case, they haven't seem to learn a single lesson in their dealings with the north. Right from the time of Afonja/Alimi debacle, to Oladipo Diya, to MKO Abiola, to Ernest Shonekan, and presently Ahmed Tinubu...yet you believe you guys are not getting thoroughly screwed grin
Ok o. Let's watch you guys win both ways

Know your enemy.
Igbos do.

Do you?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 22, 2020
YungMillionaire:
Who this one again? We are talking about restructuring some people are talking about secession. Who secession help?

Secession help many people
Re: Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi by meccuno: 7:19pm On Jan 22, 2020
[s]
Kalixx:

No, the igbos are not naturally ahead of the yorubas just because of that regard.

The greedy igbo leaders, and by extension a number of their followers, only wanted to carve out of Nigeria because of the greed they had harboured in their hearts to secede and dominate the economic hub of Port Harcourt because of its sea trades and major oil exports. This is why till today, your neighbours, Niger Delta, will never be excited with your Biafra secession project and be submissive and ready to follow like zombies because they see through your ravenous motive like a latticework.

Yorubas on the other hand, before oil was discovered in Nigeria, had used its proceeds of major cocoa cash crops, palm, rubber and tin to sustain the whole of Nigeria.

What did the igbos really sacrifice during this period? But once oil was discovered, boom -- they want to secede and be allocated the river basins of oil in the Niger Delta area.

One is borne out of necessity; the other out of greed.

Go figure.
[/s] Rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi by meccuno: 7:21pm On Jan 22, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

I am fully understand your passive aggressive insult. Stylishly saying we Yorubas are not people of our word. You are the fool is you think you passive aggressive bullcrap will fly with me. You all claim Ojukwu had an agreement with Awolowo. Where is the document? Ever since you lost the war you have never failed to to look for people to blame other than yourselves.
just like when you told abiola to fight for his presidency that you would back him up then your thieving leaders went behind him and took money on his behalf. Go and sleep Mr man of your words. grin

6 Likes

Re: Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi by OnyeOgboni: 7:22pm On Jan 22, 2020
Clown.You are just waking up to reality..let's see how ur hate for the easterners will help u achieve this.

2 Likes

Re: Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Ayiibobo(m): 7:23pm On Jan 22, 2020
SLAP44:

Is this not what we screamed in 2014/2015 but you all chose to play the ostrich? If you're sure you heads are out of the sand, you need to apologise BIG for that unforgettable blunder.
watch and learn,..things are not done the way you pple were going abt it then,...u dnt seek to disintegrate by degrading other tribes in all avenues possible and expect them to hug you,....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi by olajide8(m): 7:23pm On Jan 22, 2020
meavox:

SOURCE:
http://saharareporters.com/2020/01/21/declaration-causes-why-yoruba-will-leave-nigeria-bayo-oluwasanmi

They think we don't know what we want, we are not like the vocal minority, we would not tell them we are coming - they would just realise we are here!!! - idiotic miyetti alla, if not for us nigeria would have gone to shreds a long time ago - we held it together sensibly we accommodate everybody we made our land a home for all, to the point where some even tell us our land is no man's land, we kept quiet, after pointing out their fallacy and still some idiots are try us angry angry

1 Like

Re: Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi by APOSTLECHUMA: 7:25pm On Jan 22, 2020
Yorubas are good in international diplomacy and they have access to sea. To leave this definition of a useless country called nigeria, wont be hard for them.
Re: Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 22, 2020
meccuno:
[s][/s] Rubbish.

F**k u and come up with something better.

Okpo, u don meet who pass u. Empty barrel chest beater. I ready for una today.

Una just infiltrate Nairaland like rats just feel say una be king kong abi?

Directionless national migrant, I deh wait.
Re: Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Qadaffi2idiamin: 7:29pm On Jan 22, 2020
mamaafrik:
i laff,you think Yorubas don't have sense.........,that same ,Osinbajo,fashola will follow the Yorubas when the chips are down.
They won't want to die now,when real revolt start in the west ehhhhnnn,Many of those pauper governors will shake head.
Just lock lagos down for two days ,hit the west dominnated Media houae with the tyranny.
F g will sober.
lemmeh tell you a secret, don't tell anyone oh...

They will so fvck the afonjas up for their insolence and they will deal with the bull eye first and that small governor living in Ibadan..

Don't say you heard it from me oh grin
Re: Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi by MayorofLagos(m): 7:29pm On Jan 22, 2020
Dereformer:
Yoruba people, una good morning ooooooo.

It took you over 50 years to see what the Igbos saw in 1967.

You see why Igbos are naturally ahead of you.

You will be ahead if what you saw in 1967 has yielded any fruit? You are worse today than where you were in 66. So beside ruin, what achievement has been gained in that vision? Nothing! What is a vision without its fulfillment?
Re: Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 22, 2020
I am very glad to hear a Yoruba person echoing the same sentiments that the majority of the Igbos (except for the elites and the few beneficiaries of the leftover handouts by the Fulani regime) have echoed for decades now. The Igbos have NEVER been part of the concoction called Nigeria since the end of the civil war back in 1970. The Igbos have been Nigerians in name only (NINO) and have never been fully assimilated into the fold. But that's okay....all they ever wanted is to be on their own and be able to control their own destinies. Nobody wants to be in a race with someone that's pulling them back and that's the situation the Igbos find themselves in this failed state called Nigeria. Nigeria as a country would NEVER reach its full potential because the country was built on a faulty foundation and no amount of shoring up would keep the building from collapsing into its disparate pieces. So, I am enthused to see that some other ethnic groups who are no longer swayed by the false sense of Nigerian unity are beginning to voice their opinion.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi by anataala: 7:31pm On Jan 22, 2020
So what are you waiting for? just announce your secession from from Nigeria.
meavox:

SOURCE:
http://saharareporters.com/2020/01/21/declaration-causes-why-yoruba-will-leave-nigeria-bayo-oluwasanmi
Re: Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Pinkybush: 7:31pm On Jan 22, 2020
helinues:
Sorry who is this?
Idiot! Who are you asking? Go and ask MUMURIC and grand patron of terrorist #Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Dantedasz(m): 7:32pm On Jan 22, 2020
DCmonster:
Crocodile will soon smile on ewedu gobbling cowards. You now want oduduwa Republic after betraying Biafrans and your southern brothers in 2015 election. Yorubas should know that they will never have AMOTEKUN NOR ODUDUWA REPUBLIC and neither will they ever get the presidency in 2023. The Fulani will continue to rule until you yorubas feel the pain Igbos felt and see the vision they saw years ago. Bunch of educated illiterate cowards.

Pardon me sir,but when you keep going on like this,it means the divide and rule tactics are working perfectly.
Except the Southern portion of Nigeria comes together to fight and defeat this hegemonic monster there is NO hope.
I work in a federal establishment and in honesty I can NEVER aspire to head that establishment because the promotion system is skewed in a tribalistic way to favour only one section of the country. In fact no matter how intelligent and brilliant you are,the system will keep you down and promote the mediocre above their betters.
Southern Nigeria must unite or else we have begun the second slavery fueled by the help of the internal Quislings. The bastards,who because they want to eat meat will worship a cow or a goat to the detriment of their own people.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Emilokoiyawon: 7:32pm On Jan 22, 2020
meccuno:
just like when you told abiola to fight for his presidency that you would back him up then your thieving leaders went behind him and took money on his behalf. Go and sleep Mr man of your words. grin

Really? Yoruba leaders? Name them lets see how much followership they really have. You are surprised that some politicians are two-faced? Have you forgotten Nzeribe? The disgusting two-faced Igbo man who lead the so called million man march for Abacha's life presidency project? What about Azikwe that abandoned Ojukwu the moment he realized that the Biafra war was a failed project? It actually news to you that politicians can be two-faced? When were you born? Yesterday?

Please go and discussion with your intellectual levels (the smellos). I am light years ahead of you.

1 Like

Re: Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Babysheart(f): 7:33pm On Jan 22, 2020
mamaafrik:
they will flush who,yoy are dumb,why do you think the Fulanis are being careful??,you think they won't have sent in army if Amotekun was to be a SS or SE thing.
Nigeria will be gone if they dare do that,SW fought the military to a standstill,who will Buhari con be,even Tinubu will have no choice than to sit straight and speak the voice of the people,xcept he wants to play with his life.

What an elder sees sitting down, a child cannot see even if he climbs a palm tree. Go in peace, my child.

1 Like

Re: Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi by MayorofLagos(m): 7:33pm On Jan 22, 2020
Kalixx:

F**k u and come up with something better.

Okpo, u don meet who pass u. Empty barrel chest beater. I ready for una today.

Una just infiltrate Nairaland like rats just feel say una be king kong abi?

Directionless national migrant, I deh wait.

grin
Laugh out loud@ national migrant.

1 Like

Re: Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi by bluecircle470: 7:33pm On Jan 22, 2020
Dereformer:
Yoruba people, una good morning ooooooo.

It took you over 50 years to see what the Igbos saw in 1967.

You see why Igbos are naturally ahead of you.

You can’t achieve it without the support of SW

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi by ledamaster(m): 7:34pm On Jan 22, 2020
Nigeria is a free country, and a democratic one, if you want to leave ask all your Government officials to resign, then pack your bags and leave. Nobody is stopping Yorubas from living Nigeria. Just that Nigeria will never allow any part of its land to be used in the formation of any new country.
An election will hold in 2023, and all the regions have the right to produce the President. And only he or she that gets the most votes becomes president. Nobody is stopping the Yoruba's from contesting, APC agreement with Buhari is not Nigeria agreement, we have other regions South South, South East, North central and North East. None of them appointed Buhari or Tinubu to decide on their behalf of where the presidency should go. One thing is sure, if Any Yoruba man wants to go, please he should, but not an inch of Nigerian soil will be ceded to anyone. If you want to go, go to Togo or Benin. No problem.

2 Likes

Re: Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi by czarr(m): 7:35pm On Jan 22, 2020
mamaafrik:
they will flush who,yoy are dumb,why do you think the Fulanis are being careful??,you think they won't have sent in army if Amotekun was to be a SS or SE thing.
Nigeria will be gone if they dare do that,SW fought the military to a standstill,who will Buhari con be,even Tinubu will have no choice than to sit straight and speak the voice of the people,xcept he wants to play with his life.
don't deceive yourself please. Yes they're being careful not to send in the army not because they fear the Yoruba's, NO! But because they would now have two enemies, the Igbo and Yoruba....do you think of the igbos are in support of the north you'd even make noise, they'll decend on you knowing the igbos would not defend your people.....was it not babangida who said if he woke up and heard the Yoruba's beating the drum of war, he'll just go back to sleep.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Kelechi Ndukwe To Command A US Navy Guided Missile Destroyer / The Man Who Made Nnamdi Kanu's Shoe In Aba (Photos) / Yusuf Buhari Leaves Hospital After Power Bike Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.