Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,983 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi (49177 Views)

NNPC: Northern Nigeria Petroleum Company By Bayo Oluwasanmi - Sahara Reporters / Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi / 2023: Why Yoruba Will Produce President After Buhari – Clarke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi by GEEBITE: 8:11pm On Jan 22, 2020
Too cute and sophisticated for this tribal rant
Babysheart:
Abegi.

One thing you do and you gain attention in Nigeria is either you are violent or you have the instrument of violence. It's always worked. With NADECO, Obasanjo came. With MEND, Goodluck Jonathan came. With Boko Haram, ah... Let's give it to Northerners o, so we can rest. Now, the Afonjas are baring their cameleon fangs at the country against 2023. But we are wiser. Nothing nothing for them. All it takes is for the Federal Government to proscribe them, call them a terrorist or unlawful group or simply flush them into the latrine with one Operation Smelly Fart. And that's the end.

1 Like

Re: Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:11pm On Jan 22, 2020
THIS MAN JUST WANT TO GIVE FULANIS AND THEIR LEADERS HIGH BP FOR FREE WITH THIS ARTICLE
Re: Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi by spinna: 8:12pm On Jan 22, 2020
The invasion of Yorubaland by Fulani kidnappers precipitated Amotekun, any heavy handedness by govt over the issue might precipitate secession . In Odua we can have a much better life and be light for Africa. We won't sit and be overrun with our eyes open. I was pleased when the Lagos neighborhood watch started because our federal security sometimes become blind and deaf when heavily armed killers are unleashing mayhem. Amotekun is here to prevent such occurrence but the fact we even have to worry about that is an argument for leaving and it's a covert war ongoing already anyway.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi by reality1010: 8:12pm On Jan 22, 2020
AmDayo:

Don't let us fight ourselves here on social media but unite here and in real life....if you want what you have written above to happen that means Igbo will suffer the most just because of "religion" you know Yoruba are divided with religion they are going to prefer Yoruba to Igbo but,that is not my point all I want is for us to unite......
herdsmen don't deserve to rule the intellectual and visionaries.

As a Christian who is trained and never succumb to be fanatics I love my Igbo brothers than the northerners because you people are not conservative.

Thank you God bless you
BIAFRA I want
ODUDUWA I want

says no to fanatics
While I feel your pain and that of the entire yoruba people, I want to tell you that igbos will and can never suffer. Some of us v been saying some things on this forum regarding yoruba attitude. Yoruba cared less about the fulani killings in Enugu, Agatu, Plateau, Southern Kaduna, Benue and Taraba States. When these killings were on, other tribes lamented buy yoruba politicians were busy strategizing for politics and enjoying the available slots for appointments in the govt. Surprisingly, Tinubu and Osinbajo, as well as Yoruba pastors berated others who complained. They even said Nigeria was OK and need no restructure. The worst hit were our igbo brothers who v been shouting and fighting on these course. Now the her has come home finally. Yorubas can no longer pretend to live in denial of the killings in their domain. Fulani kidnapping started early in yoruba land but for political sake, the people kept quite. Where is Olu Falae? No one attacks him, and he now knows that the rain doesn't fall on him alone but on everyone.
Well, better to wake up from sleep any time than not to wake up at all.

2 Likes

Re: Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 22, 2020
SLAP44:
What Ojukwu sat down and saw in 1966 is what some people are still climbing the skyscrapers at Broad Street to look for?

The one that pained me pass, was seeing an erudite professor at Law, a SAN and a respected pastor standing behind a person with zero educational value in a national election. It broke a lot of hearts. I started doubting the smartness they attribute to SW.

Even small Nnamdi Kanu saw this since 2013 and started screaming it, when we are sure you guys are serious and not a threat to get appeased with 2023 presidency, we will come out and support you.

what your asrseholęs couldn't achieve in 56years you will discover that it will only take the yoruba's few years to achieve it! You igbos are not smart enough!! Learn from we yorubas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi by splendour7(m): 8:14pm On Jan 22, 2020
Nigerians shouldn't take yoruba secession threat serious,they ain't ready to seceed,all they are doing is cheap blackmailing they knew its almost imposible for the hausa fulani controlled FG to hand them power in 2023 so they now result to cheap blackmail...all factors listed above has been in existence since 2015 yet they yorubas voted massively for buhari in 2019 because they were promised 2023 presidency,why crying foul play now? nobody is going any were! amoketun is illegal and anybody caught will be treated like a criminal..yorubas will first test the might of our millitary before leaving..

2 Likes

Re: Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 22, 2020
SLAP44:
What Ojukwu sat down and saw in 1966 is what some people are still climbing the skyscrapers at Broad Street to look for?

The one that pained me pass, was seeing an erudite professor at Law, a SAN and a respected pastor standing behind a person with zero educational value in a national election. It broke a lot of hearts. I started doubting the smartness they attribute to SW.

Even small Nnamdi Kanu saw this since 2013 and started screaming it, when we are sure you guys are serious and not a threat to get appeased with 2023 presidency, we will come out and support you.

Do you drink CAMAPRI?

1 Like

Re: Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi by GEEBITE: 8:16pm On Jan 22, 2020
Leave story,Atiku won 4 states in SW forget the rigging they did to alter the votes.We Yorubas are too enlightened to fall for all these tribal bull rap.
Malcolm123:

buh Y a tribe go get enemy for inside same country .....I fear for Igbo ppl (hatred don eat deep for unna body)
you ppl ar condemning Fulani ...yet a lot of you ppl sacrifice their life for an Adamawa Fulani during d last general election
Re: Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 22, 2020
SLAP44:

Do you drink CAMAPRI?

1 Like

Re: Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi by MartinsD12(m): 8:21pm On Jan 22, 2020
meavox:

SOURCE:
http://saharareporters.com/2020/01/21/declaration-causes-why-yoruba-will-leave-nigeria-bayo-oluwasanmi
Nonsense what ojukwu saw since 1966 you people couldn't see it maybe out of the fact it doesn't concern you people now it touches you people to the bone marrow now you are shouting leaving Nigeria no stay and enjoy your integration with the North, when Nnamdi Kanu was saying it all of you yourba people where cursing Kanu for saying the truth its only Ffk that saw truth in what Kanu and ipod was saying and doing

2 Likes

Re: Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi by ContractKiller: 8:21pm On Jan 22, 2020

1 Like

Re: Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Malcolm123: 8:22pm On Jan 22, 2020
GEEBITE:
Leave story,Atiku won 4 states in SW forget the rigging they did to alter the votes.We Yorubas are too enlightened to fall for all these tribal bull rap.

U ppl claim north be unna enemy buh yet u keep flooding their major cities to do bizness .. y unna no fit stay for unna potopoto region ??
ingrate up and down .. nazo dem dey call Lagos no mans land .. as if Enugu na no man land also
Re: Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi by MayorofLagos(m): 8:23pm On Jan 22, 2020
Hedonini:
Much as I know that only southern cohesion and an eventual southern Nigeria Republic can solve this problem, I also recognise that the Yorubas are the biggest obstacle to this ideal.

The fact that Yoruba leaders are shamelessly scheming for a Yoruba presidency in 2023 is such a tragedy. Rather than then to advocate for Igbo presidency in the spirit of fairness, balance and future stability, they are thinking themselves smart and pushing for something that they objectively know is not their due for now. This is what the common enemy the North will capitalise on, and it will work.

A Yoruba presidency in 2023 is IMPOSSIBLE because the average Igbo person would never support that, meaning that if the North fields a candidate in either of the major political parties, the northerner would receive not only northern support but also South Eastern support. How these 'sophisticated' Yorubas can't see this is beyond me. Blinded by selfishness and greed, they would get what they deserve.

grin grin

Look at threat. Yoruba has never been dull in opposition. Na yanminri find opposition govt unbearable.

We are a nation unto ourself, whether in rulerahip or out of rulerahip. Everybody come to our land.

We dont need Ibo and we dont need fulani...but, 2023 is Yorubas. Even if its not our turn, we will go for it and we will get it.

The Northerners you slave for will be the ones that will screw you up and give you another quit notice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi by meccuno: 8:26pm On Jan 22, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

Your intellect is too low boy. It is too obvious to miss. I know you Igbos hang on to every single demented low-iq word that comes out of the gworo infested orifice of your Fulani Lords. Kwantinue. We are still teaching you how its done. cheesy
anything that tickles your fancy. Don't really have time for you. Go and play with sand.
Re: Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Slynation(m): 8:27pm On Jan 22, 2020
tartar9:

Another chance to chestbest
Don't be deceived, Yorubas are yet to see anything,they simply want an end to the insecurity in their region possed by herdsmen hence they provide the protection they feel the conventional security agencies are unable to provide while continuing their political alliance,or without turning the issue into a rally for hatred of the North like you guys do.They will win both ways,while you guys are yet to achieve none
Yorubas are easily the most rational tribe out there.
Sense is still miles away from you....
Re: Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 22, 2020
Karma and its super story.
Re: Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi by MayorofLagos(m): 8:32pm On Jan 22, 2020
splendour7:
Nigerians shouldn't take yoruba seccesion threat serious,they ain't ready to secceed,all they are doing is cheap blackmailing they knew its almost imposible for the hausa fulani controlled FG to hand them power in 2023 so they now result to cheap blackmail...all factors listed above has been in existence since 2015 yet they yorubas voted massively for buhari in 2019 because they were promised 2023 presidency,why crying foul play now? nobody is going any were! amoketun is illegal and anybody caught will be treated like a criminal..yorubas will first test the might of our millitary before leaving..

We gave prwesidency to fulani in 2015 and 2019. When we want it fulani will give it back.

They know! grin. They will not dare give it to Ibo. 8 yrs is like a wink, and power returns to North. We will pull an intrigue. They know. Fulani is looking for partnership to grow. They know who can make it happen, they know ibo is incapable of growing itself much more grow another. They have seen how Yoruba gave growrh to Ibo and made you what you are today. They are hungry for that so they who is a valued partner and who is a useless burden and should be kicked out with a declaration. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi by MANNABBQGR1LLS: 8:33pm On Jan 22, 2020
tartar9:

Another chance to chestbest
Don't be deceived, Yorubas are yet to see anything,they simply want an end to the insecurity in their region possed by herdsmen hence they provide the protection they feel the conventional security agencies are unable to provide while continuing their political alliance,or without turning the issue into a rally for hatred of the North like you guys do.They will win both ways,while you guys are yet to achieve none
Yorubas are easily the most rational tribe out there.

Funny
So this is what sophistication is all about ehh?

You create a political alliance with the north who in turn kill your people like chicken, then you still have to run round raise fund to defend your people from your political allies (north),
So what do you benefit from the alliance because from what you just wrote it’s more of a slave/master kinda alliance wey the masters get what ever he wants even if it means trampling on the slave, and the slave can’t do anything about it, instead the slave will be insulting other freeborns for not being slaves.

So generally you’re trying to tell me that if your business partner (north) come to your doorstep and kill your loved once, your will simply employ a security man to man your house and the next day you go back to business (north) like nothing happened all in the name of building bridge?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Slynation(m): 8:34pm On Jan 22, 2020
MartinsD12:

Nonsense what ojukwu saw since 1966 you people couldn't see it maybe out of the fact it doesn't concern you people now it touches you people to the bone marrow now you are shouting leaving Nigeria no stay and enjoy your integration with the North, when Nnamdi Kanu was saying it all of you yourba people where cursing Kanu for saying the truth its only Ffk that saw truth in what Kanu and ipob was saying and doing
Don't mind them.... They are all mad!!
Bullion vans are no more coming to distribute money, they sudden realize all post are been maned by the Northerners.....
Shey na buhari abi... Baba must buharia everybody!!

1 Like

Re: Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Ikeg1: 8:34pm On Jan 22, 2020
LMFAAAOoooooooooo LMFAO grin grin grin grin grin. The one Niggerian clan that constantly self accredited themselves as “political sophistication” resulted to this cheap blackmail to try and get their way. So funny. That Fulani guy is right. They are primitive. I mean do they really think anyone would fall for this after all being the biggest “one Niggeria” chanters. Mschewww. I am all for the support for that unprogressive, shithole country to divide but, I am in support of everybody else dividing and Afonja staying with the North. Those bastards deserve to be with the Hausa/Fulani. If the North needs help keeping Afonja with them, trust you got allies on that for sure. Yoruba must eat the food they served for the rest of their generations to come. Y’all ain’t going nowhere. No where. One Niggeria of Afonja and Hsuss/Fulanis must remain by fire, by force. Enjoy your marriage. Karma is a bitch ain't she?

4 Likes

Re: Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi by MayorofLagos(m): 8:36pm On Jan 22, 2020
Im tired of talking Ibo let me go back to Amotekun.

Fulani has only one choice, accept Amotekun or deal with Sango.

Omoibo i see you all later. Ndewonu!
Re: Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Blackking98(m): 8:37pm On Jan 22, 2020
immhotep:

Sai amotekun grin

Cc lzaa gmbuharii sarrki blackking98
grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi by MANNABBQGR1LLS: 8:38pm On Jan 22, 2020
Lydia696:
Why keep on saying rubbish all the time, we are one Nigeria together let fight for the Peace of this country

What have you benefited from the one Nigeria
Re: Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi by engrchykae(m): 8:38pm On Jan 22, 2020
Dereformer:
Yoruba people, una good morning ooooooo.

It took you over 50 years to see what the Igbos saw in 1967.

You see why Igbos are naturally ahead of you.
it's a 2023 stunt for the presidency by the Yoruba.
The Yoruba needs Nigeria more than the North needs Nigeria.
They will make noise to get what they want.
If you join them,they will negotiate you away.

1 Like

Re: Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi by baysol: 8:41pm On Jan 22, 2020
MONIKERREVEALER:
Bantudra/techdra/tsdarkside why are you not on this thread yet. Your "egbon", the afonjas, are about to secede from the zoo! Its time for you to "fight" them as you always "fight" we, the great igbos, to force them back to you zoogerians!!!

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!

Zoo must fall!!!
Una go die like flies. Yorubas now has thousands of Adekunle una husband abi una Don forget so soon?

1 Like

Re: Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi by okoroemeka(m): 8:42pm On Jan 22, 2020
SLAP44:

on the fateful day of 4 January 1967 at aburi,eastern Ghana,ojukwu in his opening speech to the assembly said that it's better for the young country Nigeria to come slightly apart so we can survive than come together and perish in the collision,he saw this more than 50 years ago but now I am afraid we are heading for the catastrophic collision.

3 Likes

Re: Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi by DexterousOne(m): 8:50pm On Jan 22, 2020
mvem:
When will Africa learn. We keep on hating on ourselves. Why insult a whole ethnic group. Do all the Yorubas have same ideology as the ones you dislike. Every part of Africa the black man keeps on hating on himself due to ethnicity or religion. If not stupidity what else is it. Yoruba man go say Igbo man is stupid and vice versa...samething with the hausas...the cycle of hate continues with all tribes claiming superiority. Same reason all most all Africa countries are in chaos...and the white man watches us from afar eating popcorn and laughing at us, sometimes taking the place of a false peace maker...The black man might really be cursed

It's the black man tragedy
Re: Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi by mamaafrik(m): 8:51pm On Jan 22, 2020
czarr:
don't deceive yourself please. Yes they're being careful not to send in the army not because they fear the Yoruba's, NO! But because they would now have two enemies, the Igbo and Yoruba....do you think of the igbos are in support of the north you'd even make noise, they'll decend on you knowing the igbos would not defend your people.....was it not babangida who said if he woke up and heard the Yoruba's beating the drum of war, he'll just go back to sleep.
just listen to yourself North dealt with SE,nothing happened,Dealt with SS Nothing happed but Yoruba deal a Security network,all the Northern strong men start fidgeting,who command the fear,that is not even the matter,i Need a common and one South not 3 South,that is the deal.
Re: Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi by czarr(m): 8:53pm On Jan 22, 2020
mamaafrik:
just listen to yourself North dealt with SE,nothing happened,Dealt with SS Nothing happed but Yoruba deal a Security network,all the Northern strong men start fidgeting,who command the fear,that is not even the matter,i Need a common and one South not 3 South,that is the deal.
delusions of grandeur

2 Likes

Re: Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi by mamaafrik(m): 8:55pm On Jan 22, 2020
engrchykae:
it's a 2023 stunt for the presidency by the Yoruba.
The Yoruba needs Nigeria more than the North needs Nigeria.
They will make noise to get what they want.
If you join them,they will negotiate you away.
stop talking nonsense,Yoruba didn't need the Federal government to build first University,Television,sky scrapper , establish free health care and education in the country,na now wey oil con dey our backyard,that is when we need Nigeria.
you are ignorant

1 Like

Re: Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi by splendour7(m): 8:56pm On Jan 22, 2020
MayorofLagos:

We gave prwesidency to fulani in 2015 and 2019. When we want it fulani will give it back.

They know! grin. They will not dare give it to Ibo. 8 yrs is like a wink, and power returns to North. We will pull an intrigue. They know. Fulani is looking for partnership to grow. They know who can make it happen, they know ibo is incapable of growing itself much more grow another. They have seen how Yoruba gave growrh to Ibo and made you what you are today. They are hungry for that so they who is a valued partner and who is a useless burden and should be kicked out with a declaration. grin
like seriously yoruba made igbos what they are today? never heard of it can you throw more light please? since u so much trust and believe fulanis will hand you guys over in 2023,why forming amoketun? why blackmailing the government with your secession threats?

1 Like

Re: Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi by dalass(f): 9:00pm On Jan 22, 2020
SLAP44:

The Professor was to supply the brains that the lifeless one obviously lacked. But his tribalism will only allow the prof to be visible about elections period and dumped once he got what he wanted. Now the contraption called Nigeria is breaking apart but he can't see.. He's probably deaf and blind too...

grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Idoma People Welcome David Mark Today In Otukpo, Benue State(pics / Kelechi Ndukwe To Command A US Navy Guided Missile Destroyer / The Man Who Made Nnamdi Kanu's Shoe In Aba (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.