Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,040 members, 7,953,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:14 AM

How Internal Collaborators In South West Sabotaged Amotekun’ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Internal Collaborators In South West Sabotaged Amotekun’ (22116 Views)

Ize-Iyamu Declares For Edo Guber, Says 2020 Sabotaged By APC Govs / National Grid Collapse: Pictures Of The Sabotaged Transmission Tower. / Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Internal Collaborators In South West Sabotaged Amotekun’ by femmy2010(m): 11:15am On Jan 22, 2020
AMOTEKUN was fashioned to fail. Those governors were just too in a hurry to push something out without crossing out the downside.
Legality aside, Who is the head of this Amotekun?
How is it structured?
How much are the operatives been paid?
who would be paying them?
etc
Re: How Internal Collaborators In South West Sabotaged Amotekun’ by abyus15: 11:15am On Jan 22, 2020
Amotekun is hear to stay period

1 Like

Re: How Internal Collaborators In South West Sabotaged Amotekun’ by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 22, 2020
helinues:

Constitutionally, Amotekun is illegal.. There are questions we are not asking

Which of the presidency gave Fayemi go ahead to launch Amotekun or is Malami now Pdp spokesman?

Who have the final say in a situation of conflict of interest . Federal officers or Amotekun officers

Under which law was Amotekun passed? Federal or state assembly?

Amotekun may be good initiatives but things must be done in a proper way..

How about Hisbah and C.JTF

Re: How Internal Collaborators In South West Sabotaged Amotekun’ by blasted12: 11:15am On Jan 22, 2020
ngadaAwo:
[s]omenka Simplyleo and their likes are against Amotekun
Omoluabis should be warry of these kind and set of people in their midst

no APC supporter
i repeat no APC supporter supports Amotekun
you can't support buhari and love Amotekun
forget the fake support you're seeing here
inside their heart they want it to fail

yeroba ronu o[/s]
Shut up

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Internal Collaborators In South West Sabotaged Amotekun’ by brownemmanuel43(m): 11:16am On Jan 22, 2020
Amotekun777:

IPOB Fool spotted!
Baba Amo777, I respect u a lot, but this your comment is a no go area. baba mind u, not all those against the security outfit is IPOB, I'm a confirm son of the son, Igbo born and brought up before coming to Lagos.
There is one thing u hv to bear in mind is that people that are against this outfit are only Buhari's supporter or APC supporters. I hv personally taken survey on my street and around both Igbo's and Yorubas, I hv found out we all support the outfit, Infact here in Alimosho Igbos that I have engaged are in support, infact some are even planning to enroll with the outfit. I'm telling u this bcs I am a street niggar

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Internal Collaborators In South West Sabotaged Amotekun’ by Sweeetheart(m): 11:18am On Jan 22, 2020
[s]
technicallyrich:

oyooroba land should be opend for any body that desire to conquer it,sieze it and make it theirs.
These terriorist ametokun should be shot on sight by our gallant army men.let them use the for practice.
Them think say na only them get sense.
When nnamdi did bss for security o ss and se,they were the ones laughing while we were been killed.
[/s]

is it that you people are stark illiterate or generally stupid

how can you put Amotekun and BSS in a comparative analysis. Yoruba is not fighting for secession here, this Amotekun of a thing protect everyone not just Yoruba people alone

Amotekun is simple, you can't be killing people in our land, I have a lot of Igbo who farm at ikorodu where I stay. benue. kogi farm in ekiti and other Yoruba States, these people won't be left out in the protection while BSS is like a Mafia similar to those that start civil war with Nigeria in 1967 coupled with the IPOB that established them had been proscribed

you people should get some education and stop disgracing Igbo nation here

2 Likes

Re: How Internal Collaborators In South West Sabotaged Amotekun’ by Racoon(m): 11:19am On Jan 22, 2020
adelaja70:

Please stop dragging Tinubu... Do you know if he's the pillar behind Amotekun?
He is not-he vehemently condemned it as his slavemasters feudal lords in power have commanded him.
Re: How Internal Collaborators In South West Sabotaged Amotekun’ by philsbaba: 11:22am On Jan 22, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Anything to put The terrorist organization to a perpetual sleep is highly welcomed .

Nigeria cannot afford another boko haram

President Muhammadu buhari already declared Amotekun illegal and I'm fully in support of the president on this.

Amotekun Ko, Amokachi ni.
fool
Re: How Internal Collaborators In South West Sabotaged Amotekun’ by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 22, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Anything to put The terrorist organization to a perpetual sleep is highly welcomed .

President Muhammadu buhari already declared Amotekun illegal and I'm fully in support of the president on this.

Obviously you have been hired to post balderdash on nairaland cos all of a sudden, your comments keep appearing close to the top on matters that concern Amotekun.

Which is 'closere to Boko Haram'? Amotekun or Fulani Herdsmen? undecided

Your mama!

1 Like

Re: How Internal Collaborators In South West Sabotaged Amotekun’ by Born2Breed(f): 11:25am On Jan 22, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Like those PDP state of rep did yesterday in imo cheesy

Those ones are bunch of Judas. grin

1 Like

Re: How Internal Collaborators In South West Sabotaged Amotekun’ by Butoneday2(m): 11:26am On Jan 22, 2020
Buhari and his kinsmen never see anything yet, just ordinary Amotekun they don't they shiver. Don't worry just make una wait in few weeks coming una go see the one wey senior Amotekun from the southeast . Our own na talk and die, if you talk you will die, if you no talk you will die, if you complained you will die, they called it "OGBUNIGWE",. This is just the beginning. Ndi Ara.

2 Likes

Re: How Internal Collaborators In South West Sabotaged Amotekun’ by DennisEche(m): 11:27am On Jan 22, 2020
helinues:

Ever heard or read of presidential/executive orders?
PLS ARE YOU A YORUBA MUSLIM?
Re: How Internal Collaborators In South West Sabotaged Amotekun’ by Afolabimills(m): 11:29am On Jan 22, 2020
Davash222:

Has your Buhari declared anything good legal before
One mustn’t trade his senses for zombeism. Not worth it!
correct ans God bless u we know them blood suckers
Re: How Internal Collaborators In South West Sabotaged Amotekun’ by kayjay69(m): 11:30am On Jan 22, 2020
I love you man, no homo.

My comment of the day.

God bless you bro. A lot of insight in this comment right here.

daddytime:
All eyes on Aregbe and BAT... grin

I had initially ignored taking any interest in this Amotekun issue before now, but the hues and cries from the Fulanis and the Miyettis drew my attention and keen interest to it.

Now my question is?

Why the hues and cries, is it their Amotekun?

Is there a credible intelligence the proponents of this Amotekun have that isn't in the public domain perhaps which had caught the wailing opponents by surprise?

There is certainly more to all these...

Laslas, the biggest loser here will be BAT and him fellow power mongers. Whether dem talk or not e no matter, their Ambitions are dead before arrival. Them go say " you see, the yorubas can never be trusted".

We dey watch oh
Re: How Internal Collaborators In South West Sabotaged Amotekun’ by imolile: 11:33am On Jan 22, 2020
Bola Tinubu is the first saboteur that should be dealt with by the Yoruba people
Re: How Internal Collaborators In South West Sabotaged Amotekun’ by timota(m): 11:35am On Jan 22, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

President Muhammadu buhari already declared Amotekun illegal and I'm fully support of the president on this.

Anyone that is against amotekun is a terrorists even if he is the president cos it is only a thief that will be annoyed if one buys a dog to guard his house.
Re: How Internal Collaborators In South West Sabotaged Amotekun’ by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 22, 2020
Are you sick?mannerless goat
NaijaRoyalty:

Re: How Internal Collaborators In South West Sabotaged Amotekun’ by chukavigi: 11:39am On Jan 22, 2020
of course there's always an insider https://drumgist.com too bad.
Re: How Internal Collaborators In South West Sabotaged Amotekun’ by Amotekun777: 11:39am On Jan 22, 2020
brownemmanuel43:

Baba Amo777, I respect u a lot, but this your comment is a no go area. baba mind u, not all those against the security outfit is IPOB, I'm a confirm son of the son, Igbo born and brought up before coming to Lagos.
There is one thing u hv to bear in mind is that people that are against this outfit are only Buhari's supporter or APC supporters. I hv personally taken survey on my street and around both Igbo's and Yorubas, I hv found out we all support the outfit, Infact here in Alimosho Igbos that I have engaged are in support, infact some are even planning to enroll with the outfit. I'm telling u this bcs I am a street niggar

Bros... my sincere apologies! undecided
Re: How Internal Collaborators In South West Sabotaged Amotekun’ by Mccullum: 11:40am On Jan 22, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

IPOB Pig in severe pains due to
Re: How Internal Collaborators In South West Sabotaged Amotekun’ by Klington: 11:41am On Jan 22, 2020
The unity beggars and northern worshippers are the saboteurs
Re: How Internal Collaborators In South West Sabotaged Amotekun’ by LZAA: 11:45am On Jan 22, 2020
GMbuharii:
To all coneheaded structures and Sophisticated coneheaded mowransss,on behalf of lzaa immhotep bastardmod adaibeku...,I say "EKU aro,oooo"

grin grin
grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Internal Collaborators In South West Sabotaged Amotekun’ by Malcolm123: 11:47am On Jan 22, 2020
permit:
what's your problem with the establishment of this security outfit (Amatekun)?? What's the reason you don't support it..

my own problem be say ...there is nothing lyk complementary force in Nigeria .....if we want regional police let our senators fight it for us ...not some vigilante dat have no rank or responsibility

giving somebody a gun and paying him 13k salary is dangerous we all know wetin dey happen for Nigeria

then also if Oda 6 regions create sth lyk dis lyk 6 Oda different regional vigilante ...Nigeria we really be sth else ....let Dem just gather support togeda both our governors and sanators to fight for state police or regional police instead of all dis bruhaha
Re: How Internal Collaborators In South West Sabotaged Amotekun’ by Thetruthshallse(m): 11:52am On Jan 22, 2020
Bola tinubu should henceforth stop parading himself as the asiwaju of yorubaland. He can dress and wear his glasses like Awolowo but he can never be like the sage. On this issue of amotekun he has lost all the good wishes of the true omoluabi's. And he will never be supported to be president of this great nation.

1 Like

Re: How Internal Collaborators In South West Sabotaged Amotekun’ by Ojoji(m): 11:53am On Jan 22, 2020
DCmonster:
Amotekun must never be allowed to stand, because it's against the law of the country to have such militia outfit. It's a potential militia group and political tool. Amotekun should be proscribed and declared a terrorist organisation.

Which force in Nigeria that is not a political tools? Army or our police, please let person hear word.
Re: How Internal Collaborators In South West Sabotaged Amotekun’ by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 22, 2020
GMbuharii:
To all coneheaded structures and Sophisticated coneheaded mowransss,on behalf of lzaa immhotep bastardmod adaibeku...,I say "EKU aro,oooo"

grin grin
Amotekun will finally help many people to reject sai babarism and all that goes with it. grin

Re: How Internal Collaborators In South West Sabotaged Amotekun’ by zoedew: 12:00pm On Jan 22, 2020
Amotekun has come to stay. It is a waste of time and effort to attempt to stop it. Tinubu just supported it- he knows that!
Re: How Internal Collaborators In South West Sabotaged Amotekun’ by Prophet777: 12:00pm On Jan 22, 2020
A stitch on time saves nine. You can all see the Tinubu handwriting on wall. Trading the lives of his people for his failed presidential ambition.

Then, who can trust him with a presidential seat?

But the fact here remains that Amatekun has come to stay.

Yorubas are very united in this project...
Re: How Internal Collaborators In South West Sabotaged Amotekun’ by MCdrinkwater1(m): 12:06pm On Jan 22, 2020
We all know yourubas as saboteurs so is not a new thing
Re: How Internal Collaborators In South West Sabotaged Amotekun’ by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 22, 2020
tiredoflife:

Which democracy are u enjoying today.
U are sure u are ok
I don forget say na military era you dey.
Re: How Internal Collaborators In South West Sabotaged Amotekun’ by Ojoji(m): 12:07pm On Jan 22, 2020
emmanuelpopson:
permit me to say that the senator mentioned in this report is Former gov of Ogun state...Ibikunle Amosun. his love for power and romance with Buhari has no match..he may be relevant now but when he is used for whatever he was promised, he will be dumped like rags..the common good of the Yoruba people is our focus and not some power mongering fools like BAT and SIA..

You see, his people are worsened hit by this reckless Fulani herders. Most of the interior villages in Ogun do afraid to go farm, Fulani would purposely harvest villagers casava for their cattle without fear of anybody. This action has discouraged locals from farming which is their traditional occupation. Leave Amosun to exchange his birth right with plate of porridge. Time shall tell.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Governor: Don’t Sweep Mailafia’s Allegations Under The Carpet - ACF / Gani Adams: We Monitored Wakili's Activities For Months Before His Arrest / Peter Obi Storms Nnewi In Anambra State, To Celebrate 59th Ofala Festival(Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.