Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,519 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. (5320 Views)

Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread / Good People Of Romanceland, Please Help Out!! / True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. by hashtagged(m): 1:05pm On Jan 22, 2020
ePoster:
The immaturity and lack of wisdom that 99.9% of the males on this section exibit is enought to make any sane human being sh!t their pants.
I have created threads addressing their hypocrisy, immaturity and so on. This topic however would be centered on the paedophilic spirit they all possess. And the cravings they have to get down dirty with a 16year old. smiley
A well know moniker here is a sixteen year old 'riele'. She has created a decent number of topics questioning the atrocities of the opposite sex. No matter how extreme her topics may seem one cannot deny, except a hypocrite, that they all have hints of truth written in them.
Of course, with any thread criticizing their gender we can all expect a swarm of angry males ready bring down the op and his/her supporters with the might of their fury...

Yes I agree some of Riele's topics make sense but calling all men here paedophiles means you are mentally unstable, toxic and need professional help cause you are a paedophile. I can't believe I am giving advise to someone your age.
It's same she bombs men although she tells the truth and they blast her.
Other monkier like Ubunja, ilegend, the redpillers and lightangel65 guy blast women and they get blasted by women. it's life no one wants to accept the truth. So stop calling them paedophiles
Re: The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 22, 2020
Kennedyiheme:
like you said, you can't keep a relationship, naturally you're taking your anger at me for being redpill.. thinking I'm one of the people who spoil the minds of men that dont keep relationships with you for long
yes,I have been open from the beginning, I even created a thread stating I lose interest in guys easily and can't keep up to commitment,it drains me...what is left to be exposed of me?
If you want to use my weakness(commitment-phobia) against me to score cheap points,fine.
Re: The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. by ePoster: 1:05pm On Jan 22, 2020
Omar09:

Someone will make the wrong choice and blame the whole world for it. Isn't it insane?
emphasis need here. Which wrong choice and did anyone blame the 'whole world'?

As for ePoster guy, thing is we are yet to see the girl on this faceless forum he is trying to impress.
dont flatter yourself. Michelle hates me because i attacked feminism. Btw i am a celibate monk. I refuse to be tied to anyone with a relationship.

I typed a whole lotta reply for this shitty thread full of hatred, n I just decided to hit the exit button. I can't be on their level.
level of the 20 and 30yr olds who slut shamed a teenager or? My hating on paedophiles makes this shitty?
When you keep explaining you stance to them, they keep seeing loop holes to make you a fool. Ignore them.
i concur. Because you all read to argue not comprehend.

I think funmisticqueen2 deserves all the bashing she's getting from Rekhina. [/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. by ePoster: 1:07pm On Jan 22, 2020
hashtagged:

Yes I agree some of Riele's topics make sense but calling all men here paedophiles means you are mentally unstable, toxic and need professional help cause you are a paedophile. I can't believe I am giving advise to someone your age.
It's same she bombs men although she tells the truth and they blast her.
Other monkier like Ubunja, ilegend, the redpillers and lightangel65 guy blast women and they get blasted by women. it's life no one wants to accept the truth. So stop calling them paedophiles
Again read to understand. Who do you think im referring to as paedophiles? And why?

1 Like

Re: The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. by hashtagged(m): 1:12pm On Jan 22, 2020
ePoster:
Again read to understand. Who do you think im referring to as paedophiles? And why?

I saw it men act like that it's nothing new. She came to a matured section so she gets matured wierd sexual responses. I know it's wrong but men will always be disgusting

1 Like

Re: The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. by ePoster: 1:13pm On Jan 22, 2020
AfroKnight:

It appears “unfortunately” means nothing to you.

Like I said, any such insult is a response to your own insult.

Your emotional outburst cannot change laws. Your country gives men the right to marry minors. And female legislators who were once girls, are looking the other way. Perhaps you are blind to that. If you are so concerned and committed to positive change, take it up with your senator and rep. It is more effective than coming here, touting simplistic, lofty statements.
was that the reason i created this thread?
I didnt even know we had such a sick law.
My thread was to point out males who acted took to slut shaming a minor. Address that issue.
You threw insults before, im hoping that you wont again.
I created this thread with a defined purpose. Give me a straight forward answer. Its simple.

1 Like

Re: The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 22, 2020
Kennedyiheme:
like you said, you can't keep a relationship, naturally you're taking your anger at me for being redpill.. thinking I'm one of the people who spoil the minds of men that dont keep relationships with you for long
that's low
Re: The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 22, 2020
hashtagged:

I saw it men act like that it's nothing new. She came to a matured section so she gets matured wierd sexual responses. I know it's wrong but men will always be disgusting
true
Re: The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. by ePoster: 1:17pm On Jan 22, 2020
hashtagged:

you cant excuse rape with 'men will always be disgusting'
Everyone was born with a decent degree of self control and tact.
Them making this 'matured weird sexual and disgusting' comments makes them what?
And those who commented as ADULTS that were attacked as simps and asslickers werent men too?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 22, 2020
ePoster:

Afroknight
I simply told you to point out where i insulted you. You have called me an idiot, ignoramus, dumb etc. I still wont stoop low. The first comment i made to you was '...read to comprehend and not argue...' is that the insult?
Anyways, since you are against paedophilia, why dont you correct this male moniker and the error in his logic.
Michellekabod2, whether you dislike me and the fact that my threads condemn the hypocricy of both genders, do not jump on a logical thread of mine only to rant. Dislike every other topic, i dont mind but this has a solid layer of truth you cant deny. Except i mistook you and you are as hypocritical as all the rest...
why should I dislike you? There is a margin between making points and trolling. Every single day you open threads to question males and females. Have you sort out your own personal issue? I used to follow your threads as I found them witty but now I don't bother reading because its the same stale trolling. To him who is filthy all becomes filthy. Look at the negative vibes you spew. How can the first thing to do in the morning is to open a thread to spark up gender wars? Its seems you find romance Section boring if there is no argument amongst males and female. Don't you love a serene forum where people will ask questions on their troubled relationships and get quality advice's that will improve their love life?
Re: The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. by AfroKnight: 1:21pm On Jan 22, 2020
ePoster:
My thread was to point out males who acted took to slut shaming a minor. Address that issue.
I created this thread with a defined purpose. Give me a straight forward answer. Its simple.

You digressed and are now wondering why I responded accordingly? Are you kidding me? Like I said if you don’t see your statement as an insult then mine is equally inoffensive.

It is increasingly obvious your arguments are without substance. You argue for the sake of argument. Waste of my time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:22pm On Jan 22, 2020
ePoster:
The immaturity and lack of wisdom that 99.9% of the males on this section exibit is enought to make any sane human being sh!t their pants.
I have created threads addressing their hypocrisy, immaturity and so on. This topic however would be centered on the paedophilic spirit they all possess. And the cravings they have to get down dirty with a 16year old. smiley
A well know moniker here is a sixteen year old 'riele'. She has created a decent number of topics questioning the atrocities of the opposite sex. No matter how extreme her topics may seem one cannot deny, except a hypocrite, that they all have hints of truth written in them.
Of course, with any thread criticizing their gender we can all expect a swarm of angry males ready bring down the op and his/her supporters with the might of their fury...
.. I never knew that 99.9% of guys on nairaland are immature and lack wisdom? Continue.Oga,if you want to ass lick the little girl,go ahead nobody gives a Bleep but while on it,stop insulting people.
Re: The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. by hashtagged(m): 1:22pm On Jan 22, 2020
ePoster:
you cant excuse rape with 'men will always be disgusting'
Everyone was born with a decent degree of self control and tact.
Them making this 'matured weird sexual and disgusting' comments makes them what?
And those who commented as ADULTS that were attacked as simps and asslickers werent men too?

What are Simps?
Ok, can you change Islamic terrorist from killing innocent people? No the world is already bleeped, even if you make 1000 posts it won't change a thing. That's why it's best for kids and teens to avoid the romance section.
You are complaining too much there is no rape case here. It's the net and no rules were broken.
The way you are stressing this matter, is the girl your daughter or sister, or do you have a crush on her or something. Cause if you want to start protecting women, many women here get blasted and sexually harrased on NL it's life
Re: The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. by ePoster: 1:25pm On Jan 22, 2020
AfroKnight:

You digressed and are now wondering why I responded accordingly? Are you kidding me? Like I said if you don’t see your statement as an insult then mine is equally inoffensive.

It is increasingly obvious your arguments are without substance. You argue for the sake of argument. Waste of my time.
another loop hole.
Now its about the insults? You commented first on this thread without addressing the topic. I have given you the chance to do so but you keep dodging.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. by ePoster: 1:27pm On Jan 22, 2020
hashtagged:

What are Simps?
Ok, can you change Islamic terrorist from killing innocent people? No the world is already bleeped, even if you make 1000 posts it won't change a thing. That's why it's best for kids and teens to avoid the romance section.
You are complaining too much there is no rape case here. It's the net and no rules were broken.
The way you are stressing this matter, is the girl your daughter or sister, or do you have a crush on her or something. Cause if you want to start protecting women, many women here get blasted and sexually harrased on NL it's life
you are deviating.
The question was 'what does that make the men'?
If your answer is paedophiles, then we have come to an agreement

1 Like

Re: The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. by hashtagged(m): 1:28pm On Jan 22, 2020
ePoster:

Slut shaming a minor lol. Dosent that minor knows that romance section is 18+. It's not like she was slut shammed in gaming or educational section.
Re: The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. by hashtagged(m): 1:28pm On Jan 22, 2020
ePoster:
you are deviating.
The question was 'what does that make the men'?
If your answer is paedophiles, then we have come to an agreement

No they are not paedophiles they are just being men.
Re: The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 22, 2020
@kennedyiheme in a bid to make a mockery of the predicament I have in dating(commitment phobia) you made reference to it in the reverse form. Your ad hominem is thrilling and also erroneous. How can you use what someone opened a thread to seek advice for to insult the person?its petty!
Did I create myself that way that you had to use it as a rebuttal?is losing interest in guys and avoiding commitment with them equivalent to me stealing ,looting or killing?
Re: The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. by Kennedyiheme: 1:31pm On Jan 22, 2020
Michellekabod2:
yes,I have been open from the beginning, I even created a thread stating I lose interest in guys easily and can't keep up to commitment,it drains me...what is left to be exposed of me?
If you want to use my weakness(commitment-phobia) against me to score cheap points,fine.
well maybe its you that needs to work on your self.. take therapy classes.. don't come here thinking I'm the problem

2 Likes

Re: The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 22, 2020
Kennedyiheme:
well maybe its you that needs to work on your self.. take therapy classes.. don't come here thinking I'm the problem
where did I blame anyone for the problem?am getting the help I need with a male on this forum who didn't mock my situation but took it upon himself to offer me counseling and we are making progress. cheesy
Re: The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. by Kennedyiheme: 1:35pm On Jan 22, 2020
Michellekabod2:
@kennedyiheme in a bid to make a mockery of the predicament I have in dating(commitment phobia) you made reference to it in the reverse form. Your ad hominem is thrilling and also erroneous. How can you use what someone opened a thread to seek advice for to insult the person?its petty!
Did I create myself that way that you had to use it as a rebuttal?is losing interest in guys and avoiding commitment with them equivalent to me stealing ,looting or killing?
no infact i have never seen that thread.. you made a comment on this thread yourself about your relationship problems

1 Like

Re: The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. by ePoster: 1:35pm On Jan 22, 2020
Michellekabod2
A serene forum? Get quality advice? Dont make me laugh. Is any of my threads founded on false accusations, slander or hasty conclusions? If i continually point out the truth, does it automatically make them lies? Like i asked, do you have a problem with my content, subject or the manner with which i present my ideas.
Mind you, if i were doing this to spark a gender war i would have a team. I dislike both the feminist and mgtows here. That leaves me alone fighting them both. So strike that off your list.

2 Likes

Re: The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. by Kennedyiheme: 1:37pm On Jan 22, 2020
Michellekabod2:
where did I blame anyone for the problem?am getting the help I need with a male on this forum who didn't mock my situation but took it upon himself to offer me counseling and we are making progress. cheesy
i didn't mock you situation. lol women, you sure have ways of changing the narrative... all i said was perhaps you take out your frustration on redpillers because of your predicament... which is a possibility
Re: The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. by Kennedyiheme: 1:38pm On Jan 22, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
that's low
you shouldn't be the one telling me this.. you're far from decent with your comments
Re: The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 22, 2020
Kennedyiheme:
i didn't mock you situation. lol women, you sure have ways of changing the narrative... all i said was perhaps you take out your frustration on redpillers because of your predicament... which is a possibility
lol,I call e.poster out for trolling feminist and redpillerand yet I will still troll them? Am not a hypocrite!
Re: The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. by ePoster: 1:39pm On Jan 22, 2020
hashtagged:

Slut shaming a minor lol. Dosent that minor knows that romance section is 18+. It's not like she was slut shammed in gaming or educational section.
i agree. Now was slut shaming the ideal way to scold her? I didnt call my niece a hoe when i found she had a bf. I reasoned with her that she realised the implications of her actions.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 22, 2020
ePoster:
riele is the only albino in nairaland... she cant see when the sun is shining
Re: The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. by ePoster: 1:42pm On Jan 22, 2020
Michellekabod2:
lol,I call e.poster out for trolling feminist and redpillerand yet I will still troll them? Am not a hypocrite!
This is a sane forum? Because of your gender, get ready to have your words twisted by our mgtows. You are female nothing you say counts. You got one color and that is black grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. by hashtagged(m): 1:43pm On Jan 22, 2020
ePoster:
i agree. Now was slut shaming the ideal way to scold her? I didnt call my niece a hoe when i found she had a bf. I reasoned with her that she realised the implications of her actions.

Yes but everyone here can't be like you. In the forest there are always wild animals.

1 Like

Re: The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. by ePoster: 1:44pm On Jan 22, 2020
BadRadio:
riele is the only albino in nairaland... she cant see when the sun is shining
Out of context.

1 Like

Re: The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. by Kennedyiheme: 1:48pm On Jan 22, 2020
Michellekabod2:
you mentioned my name though...
Re: The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. by Martinez39(m): 1:52pm On Jan 22, 2020
JOBLESSNESS + IDLENESS OF THE MIND + STUPIDITY + INABILITY OF RATIONAL DISCOURSE = ePoster.

grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dr. Dre Compton Full Album Download Rar. / How Can I Stop This Boy From Sexually Harassing Me? / To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.